Shinobi Armada
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat Box
if
Similar topics
staff
Watari Habuyari [Complete] Shauntaystaffimgf
Happy New Year:

Year: 0638

Month: 1

Season: Winter
Your weekly weather report:
For the week of:
January 16th to January 22nd

Konoha: Snow Storm

Tea: Snow Storm

River: Snow Storm

Iwa:Snow

Taki: Snow

Wave: Snow

Suna: Windy

Kusa:Snow

Bird: Windy

Kiri: Snow Storm (40% visibility)

Oto:Snow

Ame:Hail

Kumo: Snow Storm

Watari Habuyari [Complete]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Watari

Watari Habuyari [Complete] Empty
PostSubject: Watari Habuyari [Complete]   Watari Habuyari [Complete] I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 12:23 am

Name: Watari Habuyari
Nickname/Alias:Waha

Age Appearance:16-18

Appearance: Watari Habuyari [Complete] Death

Watari Yabuhari is a lanky man. Standing at 5'8" and only 140 pounds, Watari doesn't look like much of a threat. He has only 7 percent body fat and is very thin for his height, but this only makes him more flexible in the long run. His hair, a pearly white at only age 14, drapes over his eyes and barely scrapes his shoulders. His hair is flat and straight as a pin, even though it is lovely and flows in the wind like any other persons'. His hair is so long to cover up the bandages that drape over his left eye. The other eye, hidden along with the hair, is a deep violet shade. Framing his body is a very light shade of peach, flawless, sans a few scars on his lower back; his skin is soft and unnatural. Normally wearing a basic ninja uniform, Watari is cloaked in normality, like the army, and seems like an everyday person amongst the crowd of ninja. Only his skills make him unique.

Skill Level: D
Ninja Rank: Genin

Village: Kumogakure
Birthplace: Kumogakure
Previous Village:N/A

Clan/Bloodline:Habuyari Clan - Meimei Takuitsuteki {Divine Alternative}

The Habuyari clan is famous for not being famous. They have slipped by rather unnoticed for the past 50 years, where they had been developing a Kekkei Genkai called Meimei Takuitsuteki. This Kekkei Genkai helps them to get past their blind aptitude by allowing them to let their own chakra flow onto the battle field as an ephemeral radar. The chakra acts like a radar in which wherever it is not, an object is, and the Habuyari are able to sense that. Not only being able to overcome blindness, the Habuyari clan can also use the chakra they release onto the battlefield in jutsu and disguise. Acting almost like a reserve, the chakra will be able to be used on a moments notice, and will be disguised among the air particles. This will then, in turn, allow the Habuyari clan to be able to act upon attacks more effectively, but also shade themselves when being detected by sensor's or special eye techniques.

(will embellish upon in clan application)

Personality: Watari is a rather solemn person. Preferring to keep to himself, he is quite shy and doesn't often open up to other people. Watari honestly wants to try and be more popular and social, but even the slightest amount of small talk makes him nervous. The thought of trying to express a certain viewpoint or opinion makes him self conscious, so he keeps it locked up in case people would laugh at him. This lack of expression has carved his face into a neutral mode. He is rather unchanged and tends to lean towards an indifference that people find hard to describe. Even in the most insulting or depressing moments, Watari will remain in a neutral state of disinterest and detach himself from the crowd. Watari has only gained a few friends from this type of behavior, and even they can not fully understand him yet. Most of the time, he spends his day alone daydreaming. In his mind, he is a proud, confident person that always speaks his mind, in which he portrays a separate entity to do so while he sits back and doesn't say anything (like inner sakura). He finds it very difficult to interact with other people, and would prefer it if he wasn't put into a team as a Genin. Watari would rather skip the entire genin phase in team building exercises and go straight to a Chuunin level, so that he wouldn't necessarily have to travel or talk to other people. Unfortunately, rules are rules.

Goals: Plans to become a strong ninja
Alignment: Neutrally Chaotic

Canon Personality: N/A (?)

Skill Specialty:
Dominant: Puppetry
Recessive: -

Elemental Affinity:
Dominant: Doton- Earth
Recessive: -

History: Watari Habuyari was born to the parents of Koki Habuyari and Mori Habuyari, two farmers, on October 22. Watari was so precious to them, as he resembled each and every aspect of their being. He was a quiet child, never speaking out of place, and he never got into any trouble, except for one topic. The two parents were both blind in one eye, and although Watari never knew why, whenever he brought up the subject of blindness, a sad and gloomy essence would haunt the room until the subject was changed. Watari later found out why things wouldn't have gone like he pleased when talking about blindness.

It is tradition in the Habuyari clan that all members would sacrifice one of their eyes to their ancestors for helping them to get through a great drought in the early days of Kumogakure. Without the 'ancestors' help, they wouldn't have been able to get through life properly. So, on the 5th birthday, Watari was held down by his parents and one of his eyes was plucked out of his head. It was a tragic moment. The entire village could hear the screams, but their house was too far away to be concerning. The blood that had come after had quickly pooled on the ground, and More and Koki quickly bandaged him up, embraced him, and started to cry; teardrops had fell like rain on the cold, wooden floor.

After that, life had resumed as normally. Watari's parents had taught him how to see without his eye. What they didn't know, is that the destruction of his one eye had caused the other to alter, and he was completely blind. His eye turned a bright violet color that day.

By the time he was 10, he was enrolled into the ninja academy. He wasn't expected to do to well because of his blindness, but incredibly Watari had managed to develop skills in chakra control, which coincided with his Kekkei Genkai, and a basic understanding of puppetry. He had built his first puppet at the age of 12, and named it Yohorohu. He seemed so happy, even if he did not show it.

At age 13, he had graduated from the ninja academy and had become a genin. Watari hated to work with people, so he dreaded the thought of having to join a team. But, he did, and now at age 14, he goes on through life as a genin, wading through a milky white nothingness around him.

RP Sample:
Spoiler:
Special Characteristics:

Chakra Control: These users have excellent chakra control, which means they waste little chakra in battle. People with excellent chakra control usually have average or below average chakra. Since the amount of chakra is smaller, it is easier to master control over it. People with this skill are like, Itachi, Kakakshi and Orochimaru.

Blind: Character's with this trait are unable to see, perhaps due to a birth defect or an accident of some kind.

Public Profile
Name: Watari Yabuhari
Appearance: Medium length white hair, 5'7", one violet eye.
Village: Kumogakure
Organization: N/A
Info: Watari Yabuhari is an ordinary ninja who serves under the Raikage. He is just starting out into a team and practices the art of medical type jutsus. He is rather withdrawn and not outspoken, so it is hard to get a reading off of him. When confronted in battle, Watari uses puppets (about the size of a doll or stuffed animal, etc) to help aid him in fighting. Only using one puppet, named Yohorohu, Yumeri has never actually gone into an intense battle before, only spars. It's difficult to say what his real abilities are. This shifty genin is basically unknown and unreliable as a ninja.

Last edited by Watari on Sun Jun 06, 2010 6:53 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Hanashi Shikyo
Jounin
Jounin
Hanashi Shikyo

PostSubject: Re: Watari Habuyari [Complete]   Watari Habuyari [Complete] I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 1:48 pm

lifeanddeath wrote:
Genin are to start out at a D Rank level of skill by default, gaining C through In Character Training/RPing. [This will be applied to all Applications, both new and old.]

Please change your Rank to D rank Genin. And add more personality.
Back to top Go down
Watari

PostSubject: Re: Watari Habuyari [Complete]   Watari Habuyari [Complete] I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 6:31 pm

Edited n_n
Back to top Go down
Hanashi Shikyo
Jounin
Jounin
Hanashi Shikyo

PostSubject: Re: Watari Habuyari [Complete]   Watari Habuyari [Complete] I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 6:35 pm

Skill Level is a smiley face lol. Try seperating the ":" and the "D"
Back to top Go down
Watari

PostSubject: Re: Watari Habuyari [Complete]   Watari Habuyari [Complete] I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 6:53 pm

Lol that happened on my clan app too

edited n_n
Back to top Go down
Hanashi Shikyo
Jounin
Jounin
Hanashi Shikyo

PostSubject: Re: Watari Habuyari [Complete]   Watari Habuyari [Complete] I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 7:00 pm

Approved unless said otherwise
Back to top Go down
Kiyoshi

Kiyoshi

PostSubject: Re: Watari Habuyari [Complete]   Watari Habuyari [Complete] I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 10:53 pm

Archived due to inactivity
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Watari Habuyari [Complete]   Watari Habuyari [Complete] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Watari Habuyari [Complete]
Page 1 of 1