Shinobi Armada
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat Box
if
Similar topics
staff
Watari Habuyari: Genin Jutsu {Finished} Shauntaystaffimgf
Happy New Year:

Year: 0638

Month: 1

Season: Winter
Your weekly weather report:
For the week of:
January 16th to January 22nd

Konoha: Snow Storm

Tea: Snow Storm

River: Snow Storm

Iwa:Snow

Taki: Snow

Wave: Snow

Suna: Windy

Kusa:Snow

Bird: Windy

Kiri: Snow Storm (40% visibility)

Oto:Snow

Ame:Hail

Kumo: Snow Storm

Watari Habuyari: Genin Jutsu {Finished}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Watari

Watari Habuyari: Genin Jutsu {Finished} Empty
PostSubject: Watari Habuyari: Genin Jutsu {Finished}   Watari Habuyari: Genin Jutsu {Finished} I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 11:57 pm

Name of Jutsu:Yohoruhu: Bonnou Happa {Earthly Blast}
Users: Watari
Type of Jutsu:: Puppetry
Element Affinity: N/A
Training Link: TBA
Description: Using Watari's puppet, Yohorohu, Watari will be able to activate the grappling hook extensions located in the puppets hands to wrap around the enemy and bring them into close range with the puppet. When in range Yohorohu will activate 1 of 2 explosive tags hidden within the lace of her dress. Having this technique will cause burn damage and partial blast damage into the skin and onto the enemy from a very close range. In response, part of Yohorohu will also be damaged in the process of explosion. If the enemy is able to cut through the wires or perform a replacement jutsu in time, the enemy will return unscathed.

Name of Jutsu: Yohoruhu: Ken Hitosashi {Blade Dance}
Type of Jutsu:: Puppetry/ Weaponry(?)
Description: When using Yohoruhu, Watari's puppet, Watari is able to release the two blades that are hidden within Yohoruhu's elbows. These blades will extend outwards and Watari will control the puppet, using the proper handseals, and command it to spin at rapid speeds. These speeds will turn Yohoruhu into a deadly tornado of sharp steel that will launch towards the opponent after a momentary gain in momentum while in place. If successfully hit, the opponent will be covered, in the affected area, with cuts and slashes. If the enemy is capable of blocking or evading this technique, it will be nullified.

Name of Jutsu: Yohoruhu: Ganshou Tsubureru no Jutsu {Rock Smash Technique}
Type of Jutsu:: Puppetry/Ninjutsu
Element Affinity: Earth
Training Link:TBA
Description: Using Yohoruhu, Watari is able to perform handseals that will cause the earth to protrude a small pillar behind the enemy. This pillar is about 3 feet tall, 2 feet wide, and 2 feet long. Yohoruhu will attempt to lead the enemy backwards with an onslaught of half hearted attacks which the enemy can easily dodge. While pushing the enemy backwards, the rock pillar behind him will be building up pressure beneath the ground where air had been displaced for the pillar to form. When the enemy is close enough to the pillar will expand and burst into small chunks of rock that will explode into the enemies back. This pillar is not particularly strong and causes minimal damage, but this technique gains strength every post that the user makes forcing the enemy backwards, and in time will be able to pierce into skin (per each level that it goes up as). Smaller amounts of pressure will decrease the damage done to the enemy. (Not yet usable due to element)

Name of Jutsu:Yohoruhu: Kawasu {Parry}
Type of Jutsu:: Puppetry
Element Affinity:N/A
Training Link:TBA
Description: When Yohoruhu is in use, incoming projectiles may be used against it. When this happens, Watari will make one quick handseal to send his chakra into the puppet, where it will release from its joints to deflect the object. This technique is so easy to perform, it can be performed in the same post as the handseal. This technique will not work for strong, fast moving projectiles, or elemental jutsu.

Name of Jutsu: Yohoruhu: Wariguriishi no Jutsu {Crushed Rocks Technique}
Type of Jutsu:: Puppetry/Ninjutsu
Element Affinity: Earth
Description: After forming the needed handseals, when wielding Yohoruhu, Watari is able to make the puppet dig up the Earth using her mouth attachment, where she will then chew the rocks into small tiny bits. From there the chakra will fuse with the small crushed up pebbles and she will shot them out at the enemy in rapid sequence until she runs out. These pebbles will break the skin if successful, but not leave a large wound. The amount helps to make up for the lack of damage done to the enemy. The enemy is easily able to dodge this technique with fast movements or shields.

Name of Jutsu: Buntai Touken Kire {Team Steel Slice}
Type of Jutsu:: Puppetry/Weaponry (?)
Description: Using both the real hands of the user and the hands of Yohoruhu, each person will brandish a small, throwable, metal weapon (either the senbon in Yohoruhu or a kunai for Watari). Watari will then proceed to throw Yohoruhu high over the enemies heads in an arc using his chakra strings. Using simple movements with one hand and throwing with the other, the two of them will proceed to throw both weapons at staggered timing; once when Yohoruhu is just landing and again if they dodge or if they take the hit. This technique is rather weak, but it can be a good offensive maneuver in some situations.

Back to top Go down
Kiyoshi

Kiyoshi

Watari Habuyari: Genin Jutsu {Finished} Empty
PostSubject: Re: Watari Habuyari: Genin Jutsu {Finished}   Watari Habuyari: Genin Jutsu {Finished} I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 2:17 am

Moved for user inactivity
Back to top Go down

Watari Habuyari: Genin Jutsu {Finished}
Page 1 of 1