Shinobi Armada
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat Box
if
Similar topics
staff
Ke-Ji Kenneru's Summons (Finished!) Shauntaystaffimgf
Happy New Year:

Year: 0638

Month: 1

Season: Winter
Your weekly weather report:
For the week of:
January 16th to January 22nd

Konoha: Snow Storm

Tea: Snow Storm

River: Snow Storm

Iwa:Snow

Taki: Snow

Wave: Snow

Suna: Windy

Kusa:Snow

Bird: Windy

Kiri: Snow Storm (40% visibility)

Oto:Snow

Ame:Hail

Kumo: Snow Storm

Ke-Ji Kenneru's Summons (Finished!)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaineous
Genin
Genin
Kaineous

Ke-Ji Kenneru's Summons (Finished!) Empty
PostSubject: Ke-Ji Kenneru's Summons (Finished!)   Ke-Ji Kenneru's Summons (Finished!) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 12:19 pm

Name:: Vulcan
Appearance:
Spoiler:
Description:Vulcan is a Peregrine Falcon. Fiercely loyal and courageous to a fault, this summon is the epitome of discipline and efficiency. Vulcan is the type of summon that makes a ninja proud.

Name of Jutsu: Fuu Tanshinfunin no Jutsu - Seal Transfer Technique
Users: Vulcan+Ke-Ji Kenneru
Type of Jutsu:: Ninjutsu
Element Affinity: None
Description: Fuu Tanshinfunin no Jutsu allows Ke-Ji to place a seal directly on to Vulcan without activating it. Vulcan can then transport the seal to another location, or directly to an opponent. Once Vulcan arrives to the destination of choice, he is able to activate the seal as usual.

Name of Jutsu: Bunshin no Jutsu - Clone Technique
Users: General Skill
Type of Jutsu:: Ninjutsu
Element Affinity: None
Description: Bunshin no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique which every ninja learns at the Ninja Academy. The Bunshin technique creates a copy of the ninja without substance. The copy resembles the ninja in every way. This clone can function as a distraction or as means to confuse one's opponent. As soon the Bunshin gets attacked or comes into contact with an opponent, it will disperse.

Name: Vulcan's Contract
Appearance: The Contract is a normal piece of white parchment with feathers attached to the corners with small leather straps.
Species: Peregrine Falcon
Location: The contract is kept hidden safely away, buried underground within the Hidden Leaf Village in a spot that only Ke-Ji is currently aware of.
Required Sacrifice: A small amount of blood.
Client(s): Old Sage Marak, Ke-Ji Kenneru

Last edited by Ke-Ji Kenneru on Sun Jun 06, 2010 3:51 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kaineous
Genin
Genin
Kaineous

PostSubject: Re: Ke-Ji Kenneru's Summons (Finished!)   Ke-Ji Kenneru's Summons (Finished!) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 12:49 pm

This summon is finished!
Back to top Go down
Kiyoshi

Kiyoshi

PostSubject: Re: Ke-Ji Kenneru's Summons (Finished!)   Ke-Ji Kenneru's Summons (Finished!) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 3:42 pm

The seal transfer is a bit of reach, especially due to it's low rank.

Also, you need to actually put the country of where the contract is at least.
Back to top Go down
Kaineous
Genin
Genin
Kaineous

PostSubject: Re: Ke-Ji Kenneru's Summons (Finished!)   Ke-Ji Kenneru's Summons (Finished!) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 3:51 pm

Summoning corrected.
Back to top Go down
lifeanddeath
Hokage
Hokage
lifeanddeath

PostSubject: Re: Ke-Ji Kenneru's Summons (Finished!)   Ke-Ji Kenneru's Summons (Finished!) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 5:18 pm

The seal would require physical contact with both parties to transfer the seal. [You would have to touch the bird and then the bird would have to touch your intended target]
Back to top Go down
Kaineous
Genin
Genin
Kaineous

PostSubject: Re: Ke-Ji Kenneru's Summons (Finished!)   Ke-Ji Kenneru's Summons (Finished!) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 5:26 pm

Yep, that's exactly the way the Jutsu works, except for a seal like "Fly Trap Seal Technique" which can be activated on the ground.
Back to top Go down
lifeanddeath
Hokage
Hokage
lifeanddeath

PostSubject: Re: Ke-Ji Kenneru's Summons (Finished!)   Ke-Ji Kenneru's Summons (Finished!) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 7:23 pm

approved unless said otherwise
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ke-Ji Kenneru's Summons (Finished!)   Ke-Ji Kenneru's Summons (Finished!) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ke-Ji Kenneru's Summons (Finished!)
Page 1 of 1