Shinobi Armada
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat Box
if
Similar topics
staff
Katsuyu Nami's Summons FINISHED Shauntaystaffimgf
Happy New Year:

Year: 0638

Month: 1

Season: Winter
Your weekly weather report:
For the week of:
January 16th to January 22nd

Konoha: Snow Storm

Tea: Snow Storm

River: Snow Storm

Iwa:Snow

Taki: Snow

Wave: Snow

Suna: Windy

Kusa:Snow

Bird: Windy

Kiri: Snow Storm (40% visibility)

Oto:Snow

Ame:Hail

Kumo: Snow Storm

Katsuyu Nami's Summons FINISHED

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gekko
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Gekko

Katsuyu Nami's Summons FINISHED Empty
PostSubject: Katsuyu Nami's Summons FINISHED   Katsuyu Nami's Summons FINISHED I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 5:59 pm

Name: Katsuyu Nami
Appearance: The scroll is a blue scroll with red at the ends. The hands look like small slugs. When it is opened there is the list of signatures of the people who summoned the slugs.
Species: Slugs
Required Sacrifice: Blood
Client(s): Various Katsuyu Clan Members, Tsunade, Katsuyu Nami

Summoned Creature: Hideaki
Appearance: A small slug that can sit on Nami's shoulder. The slug is a yellow color with dark green circles on the back.
Description: Hideaki is a very intelligent slug. He is Nami's favorite summon because of his intelligence. Hideaki is also a brilliant strategist and so helps Nami in battle. Hideaki is very sarcastic and a little loud. But he can also be outspoken and friendly if he wants to be. Hideaki is also a very good tracker and can help Nami find anyone he wants. In battle Hideaki gives battle tips to Nami, as well as attack by shooting poison out of his mouth at Nami's opponents.
Jutsu:
Name of Jutsu: Suiton Poison Water Shot
Users: Katsuyu Nami, Hideaki
Type of Jutsu:: Ninjutsu
Element Affinity: Suiton
Description:
This jutsu utilizes the water element. After a string of hand signs the user can shoot water form his mouth. The water is in a jelly form and is combined with Nami's poison. The poison comes out in spheres the size of baseballs. The poison is very sticky and hard to get off. If it is inhaled, or gets in the blood stream it cause paralysis and extreme pain in the target. If it is just on the skin it causes extreme pain and burning.

Summoned Creature:Katsu
Appearance: Katsu is a very large slug. He is so large he can be summoned to smash most large structures. He is black with a white under side. He also wears a conaical straw hat with his eye stalks coming out the top. H
Description: Katsu is extremely powerful physically, he can not use many jutsu. But he can destroy just about anything with his sheer strength.
Jutsu: None

Summoned Creature: Katsuyu
Appearance: A very large slug that is light blue and has a white under side.
Description: Katsuyu is the queen of the slugs. Her personality is alot calmer and subserviant then other boss summons. She specializes in poison. She is also extremely resistant to attacks and almost indestructable.
Jutsu:
Name of Jutsu: Slug Great Division
Users: Katsuyu
Type of Jutsu:: ninjutsu
Element Affinity: summon
Description:
Katsuyu can divide herself into hundred of smaller versions of herself using this jutsu. Also blunt physical attacks are useless against her because she just divides into smaller forms. These smaller forms can share information with each other.

Name of Jutsu: Tongue Tooth Sticky Acid
Users: Katsuyu
Type of Jutsu:: Ninjutsu
Element Affinity: Summon
Description:
A highly concentrated acidic paste is suddenly released from the mouth. The acid boasts such high density and concentration it dilutes even stone, vaporizing it. There are no setup moves to do before this jutsu's activation. Thanks to this one can easily strike, catching the enemy who is unaware, which has the advantage of denying them any opportunity to dodge.
Back to top Go down
lifeanddeath
Hokage
Hokage
lifeanddeath

Katsuyu Nami's Summons FINISHED Empty
PostSubject: Re: Katsuyu Nami's Summons FINISHED   Katsuyu Nami's Summons FINISHED I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 8:11 pm

Approved unless said otherwise
Back to top Go down

Katsuyu Nami's Summons FINISHED
Page 1 of 1