Shinobi Armada
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat Box
if
Similar topics
staff
The Hatake—Er Uchiha Visiting¿? Shauntaystaffimgf
Happy New Year:

Year: 0638

Month: 1

Season: Winter
Your weekly weather report:
For the week of:
January 16th to January 22nd

Konoha: Snow Storm

Tea: Snow Storm

River: Snow Storm

Iwa:Snow

Taki: Snow

Wave: Snow

Suna: Windy

Kusa:Snow

Bird: Windy

Kiri: Snow Storm (40% visibility)

Oto:Snow

Ame:Hail

Kumo: Snow Storm

The Hatake—Er Uchiha Visiting¿?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Resaki
Genin
Genin
Resaki

Location : Wishing I could be somewhere else but here, wherever I am...

The Hatake—Er Uchiha Visiting¿? Empty
PostSubject: The Hatake—Er Uchiha Visiting¿?   The Hatake—Er Uchiha Visiting¿? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 12:16 pm

The rising sun slowly fell on a young woman’s face, but it was not the sun’s warmth that woke her, it was its light. In all honesty she herself couldn’t feel that warmth, she only felt the slight discomfort and pain that came with the bright sunlight piercing through the thin layer of skin that humans called eyelids. She should’ve wrapped her scarf about her eyes more, but, then again, what did it really matter? She’d be traveling in the cursed sunlight today anyway.

‘You know… I could just take us there,’ whispered a rather seductive male voice. But his voice seemed to have little effect on her. She merely yawned and sat up, her body being covered in shadows once more as the tree’s foliage shadowed her body. ‘I know, but we’re going under cover aren’t we? You said its been awhile since we’ve been anywhere, right? So let’s go stay in a village for once. Not Kusa though… We’ve been here for years haven’t we? Let’s try Konoha. You said my dad was from there, didn’t you? I don’t have many memories of being a Konoha nin, let’s go there. Maybe if they’ll take us I’ll be their ninja for awhile,’ she replied, waving him aside.

‘Maybe I’ll find it there… I know Yami says that there’s nothing more for him to tell me, that that’s all of my memories… but… I feel like something’s missing and I don’t have the slightest clue as to what. All I know is that its something that happened a long time ago… and something that happened not too long ago. Only… what is it?’ thought Akiko to herself within the deepest part of her mind, alone and separated from her other self, from her vampire self… from Yamiyo.

After a few minutes of silence and looking about the forested area with hazy eyes, Akiko at last stood up, stretching a little to soothe her somewhat sore muscles and rubbing her neck to further ease out the knots in her shoulder and neck. It didn’t take long before she felt comfortable again and pressed a cool finger against her neck, applying chakra to said finger which applied said chakra to a small seal. Her appearance as an Uchiha was still there, but she merely wanted to ensure her appearance would stay the same for awhile since she’d be in Konoha soon and didn’t want to be constantly radiating chakra. That might actually be taken as a sign of hostility so, best apply it now and be good for half the day.

Yawning a little, she pulled up her hood and began to sprint off towards the Land of Fire and its ninja village: the Hidden Leaf Village. Less than 50 meters away from the village she began to slow down her inhuman speed and slowly begin to adopt a human’s pace. By the time she was within sight of the village itself she was already walking, albeit speedily, but walking all the same.

At the village gates she forced herself to stop and reminded herself that this was no infiltration mission or target, merely a new ‘honest’ living in Konoha for a few years and then ‘dying’. She still had ties to Kusa of course but… well… Kusa didn’t have a lot of information. Not the kind of information she needed anyway. Maybe living in the home village of her father would give her more ideas or a lead as to what this odd feeling of missing memories was, or maybe even return them.

As the guards checked the young man before her and allowed him passage through, she slipped her hand beneath her cloak, well aware that there was a hidden Jounin somewhere nearby keeping a very close eye on her. ‘I suppose I should have changed first. But who cares. Let them think I’m an assassin or something. I don’t care,’ thought Akiko in mild annoyance, more so from boredom.

She approached the two Chuunin guards and pulled out her ID. They glanced at if for a few seconds and then up at her for a few more seconds. Slowly, very slowly, they nodded and allowed her passage. “We don’t want any trouble alright? Kusa’s always been a sort of ally to us. Don’t ruin it kid,” warned the older of the two Chuunin. Akiko nodded slightly in acknowledgement. She hated being called a kid… even more so now that she did look like an adult of sorts. But never mind them. They didn’t know and didn’t need to know.

“Do you need a guide?” asked the younger Chuunin, clearly interested in her one way or another. Akiko glanced back at him and cast him one long look. “I’ve been here before, thank you.” He only nodded lightly as if he hadn’t really heard her. “If you ever need a guide, you can call me~” he replied, getting up and going over to her, pen in hand.

A small burst of lightning radiated out from Akiko’s body. “Don’t. Touch. Me,” she said coldly, glaring at him with dark black eyes as the icy blue lightning receded. “I won’t be ruining Kusa’s alliance with Konoha. You will at this rate,” she added in warning before turning away and walking further into the village, silently hoping no one would make a big deal out of it or that the guards would change their minds.
Back to top Go down
lifeanddeath
Hokage
Hokage
lifeanddeath

PostSubject: Re: The Hatake—Er Uchiha Visiting¿?   The Hatake—Er Uchiha Visiting¿? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 4:29 pm

Shi watched from the shadows underneath a tree as a current of blue lightning arced out of the body of the cloaked woman. He had overheard she was an ambassador of sorts from Kusagakure, but other than that he had no idea whom she was. “Don’t. Touch. Me,” Shi heard her say coldly to the overeager Chuunin who had been reaching towards her. “I won’t be ruining Kusa’s alliance with Konoha. You will at this rate,” She then turned and moved further into the village, where Shi intercepted.

He moved nearly silent, his entire body covered by a thick black cloak which wrapped around his body covering any weapons he may carry and any armor he may have been wearing. Further more to emphasize his need for secrecy, his face was also hidden behind the traditional ANBU mask, with red markings in a fox pattern, only a wisp of his medium length black hear was visible between his hood and mask.

Stepping out in front of the woman, he spoke quickly, "I don't know... to me it looks like it was you who nearly broke the alliance, after all it was you who launched the attack and I'm sure everyone here would agree." His tone was entirely serious, any trace of humor completely non-existent. He paused for a moment, organizing his thoughts, "I'm not entirely sure I trust that ID of yours, after all your face is almost entirely covered, you could have killed it's original holder and taken it for yourself."

His hand reached slighlty opening up his cloak, revealing a hardly noticable sword, which should deliver the idea that he meant buisness. I'm going to have to see both your face and your identification card. Merely to ensure the safety of the village, I'm sure you understand.
Back to top Go down
Resaki
Genin
Genin
Resaki

Location : Wishing I could be somewhere else but here, wherever I am...

PostSubject: Re: The Hatake—Er Uchiha Visiting¿?   The Hatake—Er Uchiha Visiting¿? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 7:23 pm

'Incoming. High leveled ninja based on his movements and ability to contain his emotions I think. That or he's just gifted, but knowing that there's another guard around here--' 'I know. He's most likely a Jounin or a high leveled Chuunin. I know. Just don't lose it, alright?! I can handle it. I don't want trouble right now, not so soon,' snapped back Akiko.

As he spoke to her, she looked over him from under the shadows of her hood. Jounin... ANBU... A high leveled ninja indeed. So Konoha had higher standards now, did it? Or perhaps it had just been too long since she'd last been here. Akiko sighed lightly as he finished, but it was muffled behind her scarf and looked like she hadn't even said anything. She nodded very slightly as he spoke of her identification and merely eyed his unnecessary implementation.

"Of course..." she replied quietly, tossing her head back and shaking it lightly to let her hood fall and loosening her scarf so that he could more properly see her face. "Uchiha Akiko, at your service, sir," she said, almost mockingly as she pulled out her ID again and threw over it to him, careful to gauge it so that she would only have the same strength as an advanced Genin who was a normal human. "And you are?" she asked, slipping underneath the shadow of an overhanging tree branch, not looking forward to being in direct sunlight at all. "Although... next time you could just ask me," she half yawned out, slipping off her cloak and scarf, folding it over her left arm.

Again the sunlight fell on parts of her body, but she didn't feel its warmth. She still felt remotely cold in a way, and just because she was in a tank top and shorts, but just because that's how she always felt. Her gaze shifted from the bothersome Chuunin and the annoying Jounin to the sky where she watched a passing cloud go by. She still had plenty of time before she'd have to be constantly emitting chakra out of her body. No need to worry about her true identity quite yet, not even to this Jounin. "By the way... mind if I seek an audience with your Hokage? I was thinking of settling down in Konoha for awhile..." she trailed off, trying to seem a little more friendlier, but she still had a cold, dark undertone and no doubt they were still getting odd or evil vibes from her.
Back to top Go down
lifeanddeath
Hokage
Hokage
lifeanddeath

PostSubject: Re: The Hatake—Er Uchiha Visiting¿?   The Hatake—Er Uchiha Visiting¿? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 9:14 pm

"Of course..." The woman replied, her voice quiet. After she spoke, she tossed her head back and gave it light shake, causing her hood to fall, she then lossed her scarf so he could better see her face. "Uchiha Akiko, at your service, sir," She said, although there was a tone to her speech that Shi couldn't quite grasp. She then tossed her identification card at Shi, who's hand snapped up to catch it with little effort. Shi glanced down at the card, and back up at the woman. The pictures did match, it was infact Uchiha Akiko, Genin of Kusagakure and Ambasador. He looked back up at the woman as she spoke as she was moving underneath a tree to stand in the shadow underneath an overhangging branch. "And you are?" Underneath the shadow she spoke again, "Although... next time you could just ask me," she let out a half yawned a she slipped off her cloak an scarf.

"Greetings Uchiha Akiko" he said, his tone politer, although he gave no bow or any other form of greeting other than his words. "I'm not accustom to asking for information, I find that when asked, people feel more comfortable and as such have more thought processes to lie" he said, as he moved closer to the tree. "And as for my name, it is for the most part unimportant, however if you find it neccecary, you may call me Shi." he said through his mask, not removing it as usual.

Shi payed perhaps more attention than was needed as Akiko's gaze shifted around to numerous different people before focusing on the sky. He wondered if this was because of boredom that the woman may have felt. As he focused on her actions, Akiko spoke again, "By the way... mind if I seek an audience with your Hokage? I was thinking of settling down in Konoha for awhile..." she said sounding friendly.

"It seems everyone seeks audiance with the Hokage today.."he chuckled slighlty, "I can see what I can arrange, but the earliest time you would most likely be able to meet with him is tomorrow, as he is carrying out extremely important village buissines today. However, Im sure if you stopped by tomorrow he would have time to speak with you."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Hatake—Er Uchiha Visiting¿?   The Hatake—Er Uchiha Visiting¿? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Hatake—Er Uchiha Visiting¿?
Page 1 of 1