Shinobi Armada
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat Box
if
Similar topics
staff
Vice's Wind Seal Shauntaystaffimgf
Happy New Year:

Year: 0638

Month: 1

Season: Winter
Your weekly weather report:
For the week of:
January 16th to January 22nd

Konoha: Snow Storm

Tea: Snow Storm

River: Snow Storm

Iwa:Snow

Taki: Snow

Wave: Snow

Suna: Windy

Kusa:Snow

Bird: Windy

Kiri: Snow Storm (40% visibility)

Oto:Snow

Ame:Hail

Kumo: Snow Storm

Vice's Wind Seal

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
WTFlash
Jounin
Jounin

Vice's Wind Seal Empty
PostSubject: Vice's Wind Seal   Vice's Wind Seal I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 6:09 pm

Seal Name: Decapitating Air Seal
Wearer:Vice Kaguya
Appearance: Vice's Wind Seal Windtunnel
Location of Seal: The right and left palms.
Positive Effects: The user can focus wind element chakra through the seal. Wind chakra focused through the seal generate supersonic blasts of air, either a a gust of wind, or focused into a piercing wind. The blasts themselves are powerful enough to destroy stone.
Negative Effects: Ones palms cannot be covered while attempting to use the seals, otherwise one will compress the energy and possible destroy their own arms in the process.
Transformation Effect: N/A
Seal Info: Made to replicate the power of the wind tunnels.

Last edited by WTFlash on Mon Jun 21, 2010 3:24 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Resaki
Genin
Genin
Resaki

Location : Wishing I could be somewhere else but here, wherever I am...

Vice's Wind Seal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vice's Wind Seal   Vice's Wind Seal I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 12:12 pm

This is a tad bit ify mainly because there is a technique for this that was utilized by Zaku from the Chuunin Exams...

But I suppose you already knew this. However, what gets me is that the original is a D Rank, but this is ranked as B, so I'm going with this is a much more powerful version than Zaku's?

Zankuuha - Decapitating Air Waves wrote:
Zankuuha is a Ninjutsu technique utilized by the Sound ninja Zaku Abumi. Using the air vents installed in his arms, Zaku can control supersonic waves and air pressure. The Zankuuha creates a massive gust of wind which he can blast at an opponent. The gust is so strong it can even break rock.
Back to top Go down
WTFlash
Jounin
Jounin

Vice's Wind Seal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vice's Wind Seal   Vice's Wind Seal I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 1:55 pm

Well, the original technique was 'D' ranked, which was the Decapitating Air Wave that you have sited. By making it 'B' ranked I am insisting that the amount of abilities that can be used range up to B-rank, so while the D-ranked technique will most likely be in my arsenal, I also intend to have variations via ninjutsu. After all, Zaku also has a C-ranked version of the same jutsu.

Of course these would all have to be approved and trained, but it wouldn't make sense to me to have a D-ranked seal using B raked techniques, ya know?

Thats my logic behind it; more then happy to change it if i'm wrong
Back to top Go down
Resaki
Genin
Genin
Resaki

Vice's Wind Seal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vice's Wind Seal   Vice's Wind Seal I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 2:09 pm

Ehh... okay. So change the rank to D - B.

'Sides from that I don't seem anything quite wrong with it...
Back to top Go down
Kaji Kanto

Kaji Kanto

Vice's Wind Seal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vice's Wind Seal   Vice's Wind Seal I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 2:42 pm

One question.... How did you get this seal? You can't make it for yourself since you do not have Fuuinjutsu as a specialty..... since you've already rped you cant exactly have already had it. So really unless you are getting someone else IC to make and give you this seal its impossible for you to receive it.
Back to top Go down
WTFlash
Jounin
Jounin

Vice's Wind Seal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vice's Wind Seal   Vice's Wind Seal I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 3:14 pm

I figured it would be RP'd for as well; trained like anything else? I already have the story behind it and it is tied into the current story with him finding his soon to be summons. If approved for 'training' you could very easily judge it by reading the post and seeing if it is legit or not.

BUT as a spoiler of sorts I will explain in summary...

There is a territory war between the Alligators and the Crocodiles. After killing an Alligator, the Crocodiles bring him back to their territory; a vast swamp like land that was once a human village that was abandoned...

Anyway, they bring him back for two reasons; the first is that they want his help against the alligator kind, the second is that he looked like the previous owner of the Crocodile summons contract who was also a Kaguya, though has long passed away. He agrees to help them in exchange for their summons rights.

During his stay in the Croc's territory, they have him stay in the run down shack the first Kaguya did, and there he finds many artifacts that he left behind and adapts them to his fighting style as a sort of momento...

The seals are inbedded into a scroll with instructions; basically he has to press his hands down on opened scroll where his palm mean the inked seal and apply chakra, which he does; branding the seals in his palm in something of a curse/gift scenario.... it then continues to explain the little turf war between the two species, his role in helping and then he returns...

IN TIME FOR THE SHINOBI TOURNEY! And finds that the bijuu are actually real and begins his search for them all over again. Haha.

Sound okay!?
Back to top Go down
Kaji Kanto

Kaji Kanto

Vice's Wind Seal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vice's Wind Seal   Vice's Wind Seal I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 3:22 pm

That should be fine since this seal is not overly powerful. Get Aki to approve it since she started the original modding.
Back to top Go down
Resaki
Genin
Genin
Resaki

Vice's Wind Seal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vice's Wind Seal   Vice's Wind Seal I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 3:36 pm

Ehh Approved for training/gaining.

(How hard was it for you say that Kaji?!)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Vice's Wind Seal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vice's Wind Seal   Vice's Wind Seal I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vice's Wind Seal
Page 1 of 1