Shinobi Armada
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat Box
if
Similar topics
staff
Shihai Tatsuna {Konoha Genin} Shauntaystaffimgf
Happy New Year:

Year: 0638

Month: 1

Season: Winter
Your weekly weather report:
For the week of:
January 16th to January 22nd

Konoha: Snow Storm

Tea: Snow Storm

River: Snow Storm

Iwa:Snow

Taki: Snow

Wave: Snow

Suna: Windy

Kusa:Snow

Bird: Windy

Kiri: Snow Storm (40% visibility)

Oto:Snow

Ame:Hail

Kumo: Snow Storm

Shihai Tatsuna {Konoha Genin}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Caranore
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
Caranore

Shihai Tatsuna {Konoha Genin} Empty
PostSubject: Shihai Tatsuna {Konoha Genin}   Shihai Tatsuna {Konoha Genin} I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 10:42 pm

Name: Shihai Tatsuna
Nickname/Alias: Henshu

Age Appearance: 16

Appearance:
Spoiler:

Shirt:
Spoiler:

Pants:
Spoiler:

Trench Coat:
Spoiler:

Shimo:
Spoiler:

Skill Level: D-Rank
Ninja Rank: Genin

Village: Konohagakure
Birthplace: N/A
Previous Village: N/A

Clan/Bloodline: Shihai Experiment

Personality: Henshu is a quiet person, normally not saying a word unless he is talking to his wolf partner or his brothers. Blood brothers or not they all treat each other like such. He always looks to be somewhat sad, his face very melancholy and thoughtful whenever he is seen. This carries over into how he acts around other people. When he does talk to others outside his norm, it is very slow, almost like one would expect from a person who was mentally retarded. However this is just Henshu’s way of speaking. He calmly thinks about every scenario, answer, and retort that one could possibly make before making his own statements, fully aware of the consequences that might occur do to what he says.

There is also another reason behind Henshu’s sadness and melancholy expressions. He has taken to viewing his entire existence as an abomination within humanity, and a sin towards everything; humanity for being born, life for being forced to kill, and against the village of Konohagakure for being forced upon them, all for being created as a result of human greed and never ending quest to obtain perfection of the human species despite the consequences of human suffering and pain.

Henshu can also be sarcastic, very sarcastic in fact. Most people, he had learned, don’t understand sarcasm well, so when Henshu IS sarcastic, his voice oozes the feeling, so much that it could suffocate some people. That being said, he is only sarcastic to idiots mostly, or people who ask dumb questions. The unique part about this though is Henshu does it in his slow voice, and almost in a monotone.

Goals: To redeem the abomination he was created as.
Alignment: Neutral

Canon Personality: N/A

Skill Specialty:
Dominant: Ninjutsu
Dominant : Kenjutsu

Note: See clan for details on skill specialties.

Elemental Affinity:
Dominant: Hyouton
Recessive: Water

History:

Henshu’s history is as much a mystery to him as it is everyone else in the village. He wasn’t born within the village walls nor in any country or village associated with Konohagakure, nor was he born in a normal house or home. The birthmark, a tattoo rather that was placed on his chest in the shape of a howling wolf, multiple scars down his body, and bruises on his elbows and forearms, places where needles and IV tubes would have been inserted all pointed towards that fact.

Henshu was found by the village guards of Konoha, leaning up against the village wall and bleeding heavily. He was unconscious at the time of the finding, and remained that way for many days. Due to the multiple scarring and bruising, the nurses were hard pressed to find adequate areas to insert IV tubes into Henshu’s body, which was needed desperately to help him recover fluidity in his body while he was unconscious and replenish the blood he had lost outside the wall of Konoha. That wasn’t the only thing that worried the nurses however. When measured, his pulse rate was easily over one hundred and seventy the entire time.

The next problem made it self evident in the middle of the night. Due internal body clocks, one person could tell whether it was night or day, time to sleep or wake up. Henshu's body took notice that it was night, and the night terrors began. Thrashing and straining, the nurses tried their hardest to keep Henshu still so as not to hurt his body any more than he already had. This continuesd for eight days and nine nights, with Henshu finally waking up on the ninth day covered in sweat atnd screaming. After finally calming down, the only thing he could remember was a name that he assumed was his, Tatsuna Shihai.

A visit from the Hokage later, and a medical discharge from the hospital occured a week later, Henshu being given a sheet of paper from the Kage that allowed him to get an apartment and enter the Academy. 3 months later he graduated, and was talking to the Kage again. The abnormalities and the experimentations were beginning to show, and thus he adopted the name of Henshu, viewing himself as an abomination. The kage merely accepted this reasoning, not questioning, and merely asked Henshu to come back the enxt week for tea.

RP Sample:
Spoiler:

Special Characteristics:

Physical:
Spoiler:

Mental:
Spoiler:

Skilll:
Spoiler:

Public Profile
Name: Henshu
Appearance:
Village: Konoha
Organization: N/A
Info: Genin of Konoha. Not much else is known.

Last edited by Caranore on Tue Jun 22, 2010 9:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Caranore
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
Caranore

PostSubject: Re: Shihai Tatsuna {Konoha Genin}   Shihai Tatsuna {Konoha Genin} I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 8:57 am

Completion bump
Back to top Go down
lifeanddeath
Hokage
Hokage
lifeanddeath

PostSubject: Re: Shihai Tatsuna {Konoha Genin}   Shihai Tatsuna {Konoha Genin} I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 9:07 pm

Approved unless said otherwise.
Back to top Go down
lifeanddeath
Hokage
Hokage
lifeanddeath

PostSubject: Re: Shihai Tatsuna {Konoha Genin}   Shihai Tatsuna {Konoha Genin} I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 11:27 am

Archived due to user inactivity.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shihai Tatsuna {Konoha Genin}   Shihai Tatsuna {Konoha Genin} I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shihai Tatsuna {Konoha Genin}
Page 1 of 1