Shinobi Armada
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat Box
if
Similar topics
staff
Shihai, Raizo [Konoha Genin] Shauntaystaffimgf
Happy New Year:

Year: 0638

Month: 1

Season: Winter
Your weekly weather report:
For the week of:
January 16th to January 22nd

Konoha: Snow Storm

Tea: Snow Storm

River: Snow Storm

Iwa:Snow

Taki: Snow

Wave: Snow

Suna: Windy

Kusa:Snow

Bird: Windy

Kiri: Snow Storm (40% visibility)

Oto:Snow

Ame:Hail

Kumo: Snow Storm

Shihai, Raizo [Konoha Genin]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nonko Ryuuza
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Nonko Ryuuza

Shihai, Raizo [Konoha Genin] Empty
PostSubject: Shihai, Raizo [Konoha Genin]   Shihai, Raizo [Konoha Genin] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 1:35 am

Name: Shihai, Raizo
Nickname/Alias: Rai

Age Appearance: 16

Appearance: Shihai, Raizo [Konoha Genin] Ming-2

Ozunu: Shihai, Raizo [Konoha Genin] A10356det

Skill Level: D-rank
Ninja Rank: Genin

Village: Konohagakure
Birthplace: Unknown
Previous Village: Uknown

Clan/Bloodline: Shihai Experiment

Personality: Raizo is a very calm person. The majority of the time he can be found just sitting around, studying the world around him. He doesn't like to be the center of attention most of the time and he only ever goes out with friends on nights he doesn't feel like training, which is rare. Another thing about him is he is not a quitter. It doesn't matter how many times he has to do a jutsu, he will eventually master it. He will sometimes spend days outside of his home mastering different techniques and justu, trying to become as strong as possible.

Another thing about Raizo is that he will fight for his friends and family. If someone tries to harm any of the people who are close to him he will do everything in his power to hurt them. He loves to spar all the time but when it comes to fighting he only fights when he must. He is not the type of person to go pick a fight with anyone that is standing around. He likes to think of himself something of a ladies man at times too. It isn't always but when he does get the urge to go hit on girls he thinks he is the most good looking guy in the world. Nothing can lower his self esteem when it comes to women.

He can also be shy at times. This only happens when he is around someone he just met or likes but it does happen. Another thing he does not like is when people say they are going to go train and he finds them later stuffing their faces at the ramen shop. This is one thing that makes him very angry. Sometimes he will even hit the other person for lying to him. He takes trust very seriously and if you don't have his trust you will never be friends with him.

Raizo can also be very cocky. He is prideful of the person he is and portrays a demeanor of confidence nine times out of ten. Most people see him as a guy who thinks he's better than everyone else but that's not how he is. He only acts cocky and like a tough guy to make people like him more. Not having many friends at all he acts like a very cool guy at times to make more people like him.

Goals: To learn everything about his past.
Alignment: Neutral

Canon Personality:

Skill Specialty:
Dominant: Ninjutsu
Dominant: Taijutsu

Note: See clan for more information

Elemental Affinity:
Dominant: Ranton
Recessive: Raiton

History:

Beginning of a new life:

Raizo doesn't know much about his life before he awoke in the forest clearing. All he knows is that he woke up in the middle of nowhere, covered in blood and only wearing pants. There was also an odd mark on his chest with the design of a tiger within it. Raizo had no clue what this meant but he knew something had happened to him and he needed to get to the bottom of it.

Days passed while the six year old boy traveled through the forest. He found a stream not far from the clearing where he washed up and got rid of all the blood. Not long after that he found a road that travelled through the forest towards a location he didn't know about. All he knew was that if he took the road he would come to some place where he could take shelter and be safe from everything in the forest.

On the eighth day of travelling, Raizo came to the huge village walls of Konohagakure no sato. The young boy stared up in awe at the beauty of this place. Walking around the wall for a mile or two he came to the massive village gates. The guards there questioned him and all he could tell them was that he awoke in a clearing deep in the forests. They beleived his story and took him to the Hokage.

Once the boy arrived at the Hokage's office, the man questioned him thouroughly about everything. Raizo couldn't tell the leader of the village anymore than he had told the village guards. The Hokage accepted his story and gave him a house in the village. Raizo thanked him and stayed in the house. Ninja came to visit him and welcome him to the village. Some of them even suggested he enter the Academy and become a ninja himself. Raizo liked the idea so he went and enrolled himself in.

Making friends and graduation:

On the first day at the Academy Raizo was greeted like some sort of celebrity. Everyone in his classes had heared about him being abandoned in a clearing deep in the forest and not having anyone to take care of him except himself. Raizo was a pretty talkative kid so he got along well with everyone else. They enjoyed his company and treated him like they had known him for years.

They were able to hang out with him during class while he was still in the Academy but due to his heightened intellect, he graduated from the Academy at the age of seven. All of his friends were sad to see him become a Genin before them and some of them were a little jealous. Raizo promised them that he wouldn't abandon them just because he had become a Shinobi of Konohagakure no sato.

Life as a Genin:

The year after Raizo graduated from the Academy was a happy one for him. For starters his white tiger came out of nowhere one day and became his life partner. He didn't know why this majestic creature had come to him but he knew it had something to do with the brithmark on his chest. Even though it was very strange to have a white tiger with him at all times while in the village, he took it to heart and views him as a brother of sorts.

Nothing else exceptionally excited happened from when Raizo turned seven to now, when he is fourteen. He still hasn't been assigned to a team for some odd reason and he is starting to become impatient since he hasn't had the chance to become a Chuunin yet. It's been seven years and he thinks it's high time for him to be promoted.

RP Sample:
Spoiler:
Special Characteristics:

Physical:

Spoiler:

Mental:

Spoiler:

Skill:

Spoiler:

Public Profile
Name: Shihai, Raizo
Appearance: Shihai, Raizo [Konoha Genin] Ming-2
Village: Konohagakure
Organization: N/A
Info: All that is known about this boy is that he is a Genin in Konoha and that he can use the element Ranton.

Last edited by Kaji Kanto on Wed Jun 30, 2010 10:56 am; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : Appearance update)
Back to top Go down
Nonko Ryuuza
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Nonko Ryuuza

PostSubject: Re: Shihai, Raizo [Konoha Genin]   Shihai, Raizo [Konoha Genin] I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 1:20 am

Completion bump
Back to top Go down
lifeanddeath
Hokage
Hokage
lifeanddeath

PostSubject: Re: Shihai, Raizo [Konoha Genin]   Shihai, Raizo [Konoha Genin] I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 9:07 pm

Approved unless said otherwise
Back to top Go down
lifeanddeath
Hokage
Hokage
lifeanddeath

PostSubject: Re: Shihai, Raizo [Konoha Genin]   Shihai, Raizo [Konoha Genin] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 11:26 am

Archived due to user inactivity.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shihai, Raizo [Konoha Genin]   Shihai, Raizo [Konoha Genin] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shihai, Raizo [Konoha Genin]
Page 1 of 1