Shinobi Armada
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat Box
if
Similar topics
staff
Shihai, Togyou - Konoha Genin Shauntaystaffimgf
Happy New Year:

Year: 0638

Month: 1

Season: Winter
Your weekly weather report:
For the week of:
January 16th to January 22nd

Konoha: Snow Storm

Tea: Snow Storm

River: Snow Storm

Iwa:Snow

Taki: Snow

Wave: Snow

Suna: Windy

Kusa:Snow

Bird: Windy

Kiri: Snow Storm (40% visibility)

Oto:Snow

Ame:Hail

Kumo: Snow Storm

Shihai, Togyou - Konoha Genin

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaji Kanto

Kaji Kanto

Shihai, Togyou - Konoha Genin Empty
PostSubject: Shihai, Togyou - Konoha Genin   Shihai, Togyou - Konoha Genin I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 1:18 am

Name: Shihai,Togyou
Nickname/Alias: Gyo

Age Appearance:16

Appearance: Shihai, Togyou - Konoha Genin Anime-pics-anime-guys-6478884-240-320

Spoiler:
-Aisu the black Falcon

Skill Level: C-rank
Ninja Rank: Genin

Village: Konohagakure
Birthplace: Unknown
Previous Village: Unknown

Clan/Bloodline: Shihai Experiments

Personality: Togyou is a cold and intimidating person. However this is because of his own distrust for people since he is unable to remember anything past the time he has spent in Konoha. He has no recollection of his family or anyone besides his bird Aisu. He is a very silent person rarely saying a word and usually unblinking eyes.

However he is a calm person never letting anything getting to him almost losing emotions when he's working on something that takes his focus. Due to the experimentation Togyou is a genius his I.Q. Clearly surpassing two-hundred and possible even higher. His comprehension is spot on and allows him to comprehend and remember everything.

However if you can get past his unfeeling side one will soon find that he is kind and very warm usually meeting people with a smile. However even deeper past this is the point that a child is still inside and is afraid and scared since he has lost part of his life. One that just wants to be embraced and said that it will be okay.

For some odd reason this child came to the Leaf village as a sadistic masochist. This means he loves and gains pleasure from pain and causing pain. However he is very controlled and calm while doing so.
Goals: To help the village that saved his life anyway he can.
Alignment: Neutral Good.

Canon Personality: Zabuza

Skill Specialty:
Dominant: Ninjutsu,
Dominant: Taijutsu
[See clan for more information]
Elemental Affinity:
Dominant: Kage (shadow)
Recessive: N/A

History:
Arrival
Spoiler:

The Academy
Spoiler:

The arrival of Aisu and the years to come
Spoiler:

RP Sample:
Spoiler:
Special Characteristics:
Physical:
Spoiler:

Mental:
Spoiler:

Skilll:
Spoiler:

Public Profile
Name: Togyou Shihai
Appearance: Tennager with white hair and toned muscles. Hair usually shaggy and wild and only one eye showing. White and somewhat pale and has a blank look on him at all times.
Village: Konoha
Organization: N/A
Info: Not much is know except he is a genin of Konoha and is the adviser to the Hokage himself.

Last edited by Kaji Kanto on Sat Jul 17, 2010 8:39 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Bumped to C-rank with Hokages approval)
Back to top Go down
Kaji Kanto

Kaji Kanto

PostSubject: Re: Shihai, Togyou - Konoha Genin   Shihai, Togyou - Konoha Genin I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 8:31 pm

Completion bump.
Back to top Go down
lifeanddeath
Hokage
Hokage
lifeanddeath

PostSubject: Re: Shihai, Togyou - Konoha Genin   Shihai, Togyou - Konoha Genin I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 9:02 pm

Approved Unless said otherwise
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shihai, Togyou - Konoha Genin   Shihai, Togyou - Konoha Genin I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shihai, Togyou - Konoha Genin
Page 1 of 1