Shinobi Armada
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat Box
if
Similar topics
staff
Ayano Hisoka [Konoha Genin] Shauntaystaffimgf
Happy New Year:

Year: 0638

Month: 1

Season: Winter
Your weekly weather report:
For the week of:
January 16th to January 22nd

Konoha: Snow Storm

Tea: Snow Storm

River: Snow Storm

Iwa:Snow

Taki: Snow

Wave: Snow

Suna: Windy

Kusa:Snow

Bird: Windy

Kiri: Snow Storm (40% visibility)

Oto:Snow

Ame:Hail

Kumo: Snow Storm

Ayano Hisoka [Konoha Genin]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nasamea
Chuunin
Chuunin
Nasamea

Ayano Hisoka [Konoha Genin] Empty
PostSubject: Ayano Hisoka [Konoha Genin]   Ayano Hisoka [Konoha Genin] I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 11:30 pm

Name: Ayano Hisoka [ My Design / Reserved]
Nickname/Alias:

Age Appearance: 12

Appearance:
Spoiler:

Skill Level: D
Ninja Rank: Genin

Village: Konohagakure
Birthplace: Konohagakure
Previous Village: -

Clan/Bloodline: Hisoka / None

Personality: Quiet is one word that can used to describe Ayano . Ayano is an introvert and due to this she tends to keep majority, if not all, of her thoughts to herself. She is a watcher whom tends to lurk in the background examining people and their actions. She can be the leader type but majority of the time she is the following half. All of it is mainly a façade though for she enjoys studying people and their actions.

Ayano isn’t very selfish, not entirely eccentric, and for the most part is your average ninja out in the world to serve a purpose. She’s semi loyal to the leaders of the village, only choosing whom she feels deserves respect and other factors leaders search for in their followers. She tends to test people through a series of trials and seeing how they react before she feels she can accept them completely.

When talking to her, there are times when she seems as though she wants nothing to do with people. She tends to appear uninterested and rarely makes eye contact with anyone that is not close to her. When one does finally see into her eyes, one will notice how desolate she may appear on the inside. That is where the mystery of the girl comes into picture.

Goals: To become Jounin and hopefully join ANBU.

Alignment: Good

Canon Personality: Sai-like

Skill Specialty:
Dominant: Ninjutsu
Recessive: -

Elemental Affinity:
Dominant: Fuuton
Recessive: -

History:
Ayano had an average life much like any other. Of course, just like all the other stories with ninjas involved, there was even that dose of tragedy. She was conceived in the hospital of Konohagakure in the same traditional manner, named, and later taken home to a newly painted and furnished room. She was then raised like many other children who were lucky enough to have two loving parents and soon her fate would be decided based upon their interests. She would be a ninja, a young kunoichi who later had the power to fight much like the others as well. She was entered at the age most kids enter and took the same classes like the past graduates. However, lucky for her, she managed to graduate a bit early due to her intelligence in the basic ninja arts. What wasn’t so good about this was she lacked a team as well.

It would be a long time until she was actually able to be placed into a team but this was also a good thing for she now had more time to train with her parents. Her father, being an ANBU black op, was rather helpful when it came to basic training. She would receive this again once she was in a team so at least when that time came she would be able to easily meet the requirements of her sensei; or so they thought.

Next she was finally able to get away from the basics and take on a bit more challenging courses, including elemental training and defense training. Fighting against an ANBU, she had quite a bit of trouble defending but was eventually able to pull through. It wasn’t uncommon for her to have bruises, scraps, and cuts after training; even some burns. Unlike her father and his fire element though, she had wind. So there were plenty of times the fire would eat her wind jutsu she learned but she was learning how to reflect as well.

Besides training day and night she also worked on her ability to create music. She had two special flutes, two that she hoped to use later in the future. For now though, she stick to her element and of course wait to be accepted into a team. From there she would continue her journey and follow her path into becoming what she desires.

RP Sample:
Spoiler:

Special Characteristics:

Chakra Control: These users have excellent chakra control, which means they waste little chakra in battle. People with excellent chakra control usually have average or below average chakra. Since the amount of chakra is smaller, it is easier to master control over it. People with this skill are like, Itachi, Kakakshi and Orochimaru.

Sensor: This skill gives the user the ability to sense chakra to a more advanced degree than the average ninja. Those with this characteristic have increased chakra awareness and are to be able to feel chakra and sense how strong or weak it is and most notably to determine the source and direction of which the charka is coming from.

The Wall: Character's with this trait are very adept at hiding their feelings, keeping them under lock and key. Emotions will not be easily noticed by those who do not know the user very well.

Public Profile
Name: Ayano Hisoka
Appearance:
Spoiler:
Village: Konohagakure
Organization: None
Info: Possesses a fake right arm that looks real due to a fighting accident. Arm is attached in a manner that it is hard to break or rip from socket. Very little pain is felt if given a high amount of damage and little scratches and punctures cannot be felt. This is due to lacking majority of her nerve endings in the arm except for a few.
Back to top Go down
Kaji Kanto

Kaji Kanto

Ayano Hisoka [Konoha Genin] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ayano Hisoka [Konoha Genin]   Ayano Hisoka [Konoha Genin] I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 11:35 pm

DENIED!

JK Approved
Back to top Go down

Ayano Hisoka [Konoha Genin]
Page 1 of 1