Shinobi Armada
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat Box
if
Similar topics
staff
Yoshidoku Kangai [Genin, Konoha] Shauntaystaffimgf
Happy New Year:

Year: 0638

Month: 1

Season: Winter
Your weekly weather report:
For the week of:
January 16th to January 22nd

Konoha: Snow Storm

Tea: Snow Storm

River: Snow Storm

Iwa:Snow

Taki: Snow

Wave: Snow

Suna: Windy

Kusa:Snow

Bird: Windy

Kiri: Snow Storm (40% visibility)

Oto:Snow

Ame:Hail

Kumo: Snow Storm

Yoshidoku Kangai [Genin, Konoha]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Alekzaunder
Jounin
Jounin
Alekzaunder

Yoshidoku Kangai [Genin, Konoha] Empty
PostSubject: Yoshidoku Kangai [Genin, Konoha]   Yoshidoku Kangai [Genin, Konoha] I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 11:41 pm

Name: Yoshidoku Kangai
Nickname/Alias: Yoshido

Age Appearance: 12

Appearance:
Spoiler:

Skill Level: D
Ninja Rank: Genin

Village: Konohagakure
Birthplace: Konoha
Previous Village: -

Clan/Bloodline: Kangai / Koudogan

Personality: Yoshidoku is a very curious boy. He can sometimes be shy around different people, while being hyper and kiddish around his friends. He spends most of his time outside, and wandering around the village, but staying close to village Jounin and especially his father, Yoshimaru. He enjoys playing on his wooden ocarina, sleeping in tree's, making plants grow, and studying plants and poisons. He is very intelligent for his age.

Goals: Create many different poisons as possible, learn many different jutsu using poison, become like his father Yoshimaru.
Alignment: Good

Canon Personality: Shikamaru

Skill Specialty: Ninjutsu
Dominant: Ninjutsu
Recessive: -

Elemental Affinity: Earth + Water = Wood
Dominant: Earth
Recessive: Water

History: Yoshidoku is the son of Yoshimaru[Wife soon to be revealed]. He was born over one year before the 5 year time skip. He was named Yoshidoku because Doku was part of the word 'Poison' in Japanese. He was also one of the special type of Kangai to have been born with the Regrowth Earth Seal, like his father. Speaking of his father, he had inheirited the normal Kangai brown hair, and his ocean blue eyes. Yoshido grew up a pretty normal life with his mom and dad.

Whilst he was growing up, Yoshimaru had been helping him communicate with the nature around him. Yoshido was also very interested in learning how to mix potions and making different poisons. His father took him on adventurious missions with him, as a result, having Yoshido knowing what its like to be apart of a real Jonin mission, as well as gathering different plants and keeping them in the little messenger bag his mother bought him. The bag contained veils, and many other equiptment to gather, harvest, grind, and mix different recources together.

Now that he's 10 years old, and in the present day, he had completed the Academy and is now a genin. His sensei is his father until he gets assigned one perminantly. Yoshimaru helps Yoshido learn ninjutsu and making different plants grow for Yoshido's poison. He also tought him how to mix the poison with his plant jutsu, making the jutsu powerfuller and more effective. Yoshidoku is on the path to becoming like his father, and to make more friends.

Special Characteristics: Intelligence, Growth[Bloodline]

Public Profile
Name: Yoshidoku Kangai
Appearance: Spikey brown hair, deep blue eyes, konoha headband.
Village: Konoha
Organization: -
Info: Son of Yoshimaru Kangai. Kangai clan descended from Senju.

Last edited by Yoshimaru Kangai on Mon May 03, 2010 8:35 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Hanashi Shikyo
Jounin
Jounin
Hanashi Shikyo

PostSubject: Re: Yoshidoku Kangai [Genin, Konoha]   Yoshidoku Kangai [Genin, Konoha] I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 3:52 pm

Please follow the template.
Back to top Go down
Alekzaunder
Jounin
Jounin
Alekzaunder

PostSubject: Re: Yoshidoku Kangai [Genin, Konoha]   Yoshidoku Kangai [Genin, Konoha] I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 6:49 pm

Lol sorry I happened to C/P it from my old app on Mura. Lemme fix that.
Back to top Go down
Alekzaunder
Jounin
Jounin
Alekzaunder

PostSubject: Re: Yoshidoku Kangai [Genin, Konoha]   Yoshidoku Kangai [Genin, Konoha] I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 6:59 pm

Okay there... Not much of a difference.
Back to top Go down
Hanashi Shikyo
Jounin
Jounin
Hanashi Shikyo

PostSubject: Re: Yoshidoku Kangai [Genin, Konoha]   Yoshidoku Kangai [Genin, Konoha] I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 7:06 pm

Approved unless said otherwise.
Back to top Go down
Kiyoshi

Kiyoshi

PostSubject: Re: Yoshidoku Kangai [Genin, Konoha]   Yoshidoku Kangai [Genin, Konoha] I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 8:26 pm

Starting Gennin are D Ranked
Back to top Go down
Alekzaunder
Jounin
Jounin
Alekzaunder

PostSubject: Re: Yoshidoku Kangai [Genin, Konoha]   Yoshidoku Kangai [Genin, Konoha] I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 9:10 pm

Fixed that
Back to top Go down
Kiyoshi

Kiyoshi

PostSubject: Re: Yoshidoku Kangai [Genin, Konoha]   Yoshidoku Kangai [Genin, Konoha] I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 9:31 pm

Re-Approved
Back to top Go down
Kiyoshi

Kiyoshi

PostSubject: Re: Yoshidoku Kangai [Genin, Konoha]   Yoshidoku Kangai [Genin, Konoha] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 9:11 pm

Archived due to the fact that no one really knows what's going on with this character (Current status required for claiming)
Back to top Go down
Alekzaunder
Jounin
Jounin
Alekzaunder

PostSubject: Re: Yoshidoku Kangai [Genin, Konoha]   Yoshidoku Kangai [Genin, Konoha] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 9:17 pm

I RECLAIM YOSHIDOKU BECAUSE I KNOW WHATS GOING ON WITH HIM.
Back to top Go down
lifeanddeath
Hokage
Hokage
lifeanddeath

PostSubject: Re: Yoshidoku Kangai [Genin, Konoha]   Yoshidoku Kangai [Genin, Konoha] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 11:51 am

Unarchived as per user request. This app will need to be updated before re-approved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yoshidoku Kangai [Genin, Konoha]   Yoshidoku Kangai [Genin, Konoha] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yoshidoku Kangai [Genin, Konoha]
Page 1 of 1