Shinobi Armada
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat Box
if
Similar topics
staff
Storm Fist Jutsu Shauntaystaffimgf
Happy New Year:

Year: 0638

Month: 1

Season: Winter
Your weekly weather report:
For the week of:
January 16th to January 22nd

Konoha: Snow Storm

Tea: Snow Storm

River: Snow Storm

Iwa:Snow

Taki: Snow

Wave: Snow

Suna: Windy

Kusa:Snow

Bird: Windy

Kiri: Snow Storm (40% visibility)

Oto:Snow

Ame:Hail

Kumo: Snow Storm

Storm Fist Jutsu

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Feuer Anwender

Feuer Anwender

Storm Fist Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Storm Fist Jutsu   Storm Fist Jutsu I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 3:48 pm

Name of Jutsu: Bolt Style
Range: Touch
Type of Jutsu: Ninjutsu/Taijutsu
Users: Wilhelm Grohe
Element Affinity: Lightning
Training Link: N/A

Description: This is Grohe’s distinctive fighting style. He charges up lightning within his body and during his attack he unleashes the lightning stored up to get some extra power behind his blows. It’s all brutality from there punches, kicks, knee attacks to the groin and stomach, finger lunges to the eyes and throat, elbow shots to the face, head butts. Anything and everything goes. The attacking power comes from counters, you attack him and you unleash his madness. These attacks will cause paralysis in parts of the body which are hit three times, require no hand-signs, and pack around a hundred volts of lightning. Paralysis lasts a post.

Weakness: Not long range.

Name of Jutsu: Discharge
Range: 5 feet or closer
Type of Jutsu: Ninjutsu

Description: This jutsu releases the lightning stored in any part of the body in a concussive blast which depending on the charge will either send an opponent flying or blow a huge hole in the wall. It does not require any hand-signs as long there is lightning stored somewhere in the body. It requires 3 posts to fully charge up for maximum effect and it requires Grohe to be within 5 feet for his opponent to feel the blast, anything outside of that range will simply dissipate before the concussive blast has an effect.

Weakness: Takes 3 posts to charge and must be within 5 feet.

Name of Jutsu: Flash Step
Range: 10 feet
Type of Jutsu: Ninjutsu/Supplementary

Description: Flash Step requires no hand signs, just a sudden flow of lightning chakra to the feet which causes the user to move 10 feet instantly and no farther. Any physical attack used with this jutsu will have 5 times the power. This is Grohe’s answer to the Shunshin and to medium to short range projectile attacks or ninjutsu. It allows Grohe to close in quickly before his opponent can attack. Unfortunately he can only move ten feet in that instant, leaving him at a disadvantage to a longer range attack.

Weakness: Can only move ten feet in a single direction. Requires 2 posts to recharge after use.

Name of Jutsu: Reflex Defense
Range: None
Type of Jutsu: Ninjutsu/Supplementary

Description: Much like Flash Step which sends a sudden flow of lightning chakra to the feet, this jutsu sends that flow to the arms and hands. The flow chakra increase the user’s reflex speed to almost three times as fast. This speed allows the user to pick projectiles out of the air, block and counter taijutsu moves, and even intercept hand signs in motion if the opponent is close enough. This comes at a cost it takes 4 posts to store enough lightning for it and the speed increase only lasts for the post which it is used in.

Weakness: Takes 4 posts to charge up and only lasts a single post.

Name of Jutsu: White Crane
Range: Touch
Type of Jutsu: Taijutsu
Element Affinity: None

Description: Major characteristics of this style include wide-armed, wing-like movements, high kicking, and the crane's beak, a hand weapon made by joining the fingertips firmly. The crane's beak, formed by contacting the thumb with all four fingers to make pinpoint strikes, and the crane's wing, a finger rake. As the defender physically evades an assault, the torso turns with force that accelerates the force of a strike, making even minor contacts painful to the opponent. Furthermore, evasive footwork forces the opponent to work harder to target in on the user, who in turn has the opportunity to tire his opponent before launching a definitive counterattack.

Weakness: Is useless at any range other than long range and requires contact to be of use.

Name of Jutsu: Changquan - Long Fist
Type of Jutsu: Ninjutsu/Taijutsu

Description: This jutsu generates a phantom projection of the user’s fist as he throws a punch. In essence, the person and anyone looking at the punch will see the user’s arm stretch out unnaturally far as if he was going to punch his opponent from afar. It is not a genjutsu for the simple fact that it does not affect reality in any way. This jutsu is all about perception; the person looking directly on at the punch will most likely think he was going to get hit, while the person looking from the side will notice the discrepancies between the phantom punch and the real one which was way out of range.

Weakness: It does no damage.

Name of Jutsu: Ditangquan - Ground-Prone Fist

Description: Normally used with a distraction, this jutsu has the user fast roll to his opponent as he or she is distracted then as he stops right below them, the user then launches upward in a vicious uppercut from the ground, using the full force of his legs and feet to put as much force behind the blow as possible. If the opponent is hit with this attack, it will literally send the person flying straight up for about 5 feet, unconscious is the normal after affect of the punch. If the uppercut misses the user continues to go up for about 10 feet and then begins to fall to the ground.

Weakness: Requires a distraction to work, for the most part.

Name of Jutsu: Fanziquan - Overturning Fist
Range: 15 feet

Description: The start of this jutsu is a giant leap either into the air at an angle to attack a distance or to launch oneself vertically in the air to get above an opponent. In the downward slope of the attack, the user will spin his body and then using the force of that spin will time a back-handed blow to land on the head. The knuckles of the fist are the main point of force to increase the amount pressure at the point and therefore the damage from that blow. It is designed to break necks or knock someone unconscious.

Weakness: The timing can be screwed up, the leap can be interrupted, and anything could happen while in mid-jump.

Name of Jutsu: Choi Kwang-Do
Range: 4 feet

Description: A fluid technique of fighting. It requires the user to use almost or all of his chakra. It takes at least 45% of his chakra store for minimal damage and 95% for maximum. The user then uses that absorbed stamina to generate lightning speed and extends his body outward to the tips of the striking fingers which can hit either the stomach, head, or throat to cause severe internal bleeding. The absorbed chakra basically flows throughout his entire body which enhances his physical abilities beyond the norm. This is a finisher move and the user would be wise to use this carefully. The minimum amount of damage will cause organs to rupture and the maximum damage will utterly destroy every single organ in the body.

Weakness: The minimum damage can only be used twice, the maximum once and will cause instant unconsciousness in the user once used.

Last edited by Feuer Anwender on Tue Jun 22, 2010 2:37 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Shikyo Riku
Admin
Shikyo Riku

Location : Wherever the wind tells me to go and spread freedom

Storm Fist Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Storm Fist Jutsu   Storm Fist Jutsu I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 4:54 pm

approved unless said otherwise
Back to top Go down
https://shinobiarmada.rpg-board.net
Resaki
Genin
Genin
Resaki

Location : Wishing I could be somewhere else but here, wherever I am...

Storm Fist Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Storm Fist Jutsu   Storm Fist Jutsu I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 6:39 pm

Regarding some/most of lightning jutsus, paralysis, how long does it last?

Discharge, how big of a hole?

Flash Step is ehh for me since it resembles FTG (Flying Thunder God) [which is banned, and I'm going to assume its variants as well] as it allows for instantaneous movement, meaning people have little room for a counter or dodge if at all.

Choi Kwang-Do ... more than likely die if utilizing 100% of chakra.
Storm Fist Jutsu 1zzn89l
Naruto Chapter 128 Page 11 & 12
Back to top Go down
Feuer Anwender

Feuer Anwender

Storm Fist Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Storm Fist Jutsu   Storm Fist Jutsu I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 6:50 pm

Discharge hole depends on materials it is effecting

Added a post for how long the paralysis lasts

And Flash Step was okayed, because it only goes ten feet and has a cool down period.
Back to top Go down
Resaki
Genin
Genin
Resaki

Location : Wishing I could be somewhere else but here, wherever I am...

Storm Fist Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Storm Fist Jutsu   Storm Fist Jutsu I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 6:57 pm

Resaki wrote:
Choi Kwang-Do ... more than likely die if utilizing 100% of chakra.
Storm Fist Jutsu 1zzn89l
Naruto Chapter 128 Page 11 & 12
Forgot this part...

But ehh Re-Approved unless said otherwise.
Back to top Go down
Feuer Anwender

Feuer Anwender

Storm Fist Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Storm Fist Jutsu   Storm Fist Jutsu I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 7:59 pm

Put it at 99%
Back to top Go down
Caranore
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
Caranore

Storm Fist Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Storm Fist Jutsu   Storm Fist Jutsu I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 10:57 am

Make it 95% so you have the bare 5% left that I see as required to perform all necessary life functions.
Back to top Go down
Feuer Anwender

Feuer Anwender

Storm Fist Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Storm Fist Jutsu   Storm Fist Jutsu I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 2:38 pm

Done
Back to top Go down
Caranore
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
Caranore

Storm Fist Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Storm Fist Jutsu   Storm Fist Jutsu I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 11:01 am

Approved unless otherwise stated. Note to staff: White Crane and Bolt style are Taijutsu styles, not techniques.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Storm Fist Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Storm Fist Jutsu   Storm Fist Jutsu I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Storm Fist Jutsu
Page 1 of 1