Shinobi Armada
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat Box
if
Similar topics
staff
Senshi Metaru {Finished} Shauntaystaffimgf
Happy New Year:

Year: 0638

Month: 1

Season: Winter
Your weekly weather report:
For the week of:
January 16th to January 22nd

Konoha: Snow Storm

Tea: Snow Storm

River: Snow Storm

Iwa:Snow

Taki: Snow

Wave: Snow

Suna: Windy

Kusa:Snow

Bird: Windy

Kiri: Snow Storm (40% visibility)

Oto:Snow

Ame:Hail

Kumo: Snow Storm

Senshi Metaru {Finished}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Drac
Jounin
Jounin
Drac

Senshi Metaru {Finished} Empty
PostSubject: Senshi Metaru {Finished}   Senshi Metaru {Finished} I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 1:04 am

Name: Senshi Metaru
Nickname/Alias:

Age Appearance: 12

Appearance: Senshi Metaru {Finished} Cable

Skill Level: D
Ninja Rank: Genin

Village: Kumogakure
Birthplace: Kumogakure
Previous Village:

Clan/Bloodline: Metaru Clan

Personality: Senshi is a loud mouth ninja who makes jokes. He is not afraid to speak his mind, and he will even speak it, if someone does not care. He is often very silly. He is the first to speak, and crack jokes even about the strongest of enemies. He is very arrogant, loving to speak about himself, even when it is not needed. He is a little bit crazy when it comes to everything. He will often to things, such as stab a person for taking the last of something, and forget that he even did it, until he is reminded. He says to himself, and others that one of the reason he talks so much, is to keep himself from going crazy. He tends to not see if his enemies are defeated of not. Senshi is also very fun loving and will put almost anything before work. He also considers fighting fun.

Goals:
Alignment: Neutral

Canon Personality: Tobi(Pre-Knowledge of Madara)

Skill Specialty:
Dominant: Weaponry
Recessive: Ninjutsu(locked)

Elemental Affinity:
Dominant: Metal
Recessive:

History:
Pre-Academy Arc
Senshi was born in the village of Kumogakure a little over twelve years ago. He was born with only his father, because his mother died after she had given birth to him. Senshi father was not a noble man, and did not honor his son. He tired many things with his clan on his son, and this caused Senshi to be beaten most of his life. His dead finally snapped and wanted to see if he could use their clan to bring back lost limbs. He once again used Senshi as a test subject, cutting off his right arm. He then used metal to mend together his son a metal arm. It proved to work and work just like a normal arm. It is much more durable than a normal arm, and that is the only upside. Upon finding Senshi's arm in this condition, his father was put in jail and Senshi was taken away from his home.

After his father was put away, he had to live with several other children he did not know. This was hard for him because he was always getting into trouble and being made fun of. He would enjoy putting little children up, for laughing at him, he was surely a problem-child. While in the orphanage he was placed it, it was common for ninjas to come and entertainer these children. This is what Senshi wanted to become when he was older, but it was unlikely that he would get that chance inside this orphanage. After about living a year in the orphanage Senshi knew it was time for him to run away, and join the ninja academy. He knew from the ninja's that had come to where he lived, when the academy was going to start. He was soon enrolled in the academy, without anyone knowing.

Academy Arc
Senshi had to show up to class before anyone else did, because he was afraid that someone would find out that he was not even allowed to be there. However, most of the high ups knew he was attending the class, and they did not want to say anything and ruin his dreams. He started to enjoy the class very much because he knew he was getting stronger but the kids there did not seem to like him, because a few weeks into the class, he started to act like the class clown and get everyone in trouble. The teachers hoped this would pass, because he seemed to becoming a very strong ninja, at his age. If he matured he would sure help his village out a lot. It was not long before the academy put the young ninja's up to become Genin. Senshi was one of the first in his class to make it to the Genin level.

Genin Arc
Senshi has only be a Genin for a short time, and is working with his metal clan jutsus. He has made a few weapons using his clan's ability. Senshi is waiting to be placed in a team.

RP Sample:
Spoiler:
Special Characteristics:

Skill Based
Elemental: This skill gives the user excellent elemental control and a wide variety of uses for the element. Most people with this skill can master an element of their choice and will use it like none other. People with this skill are, Kakuzu, Nidaime Hokage and Asuma.

Physical
Strength: Character's with this trait are stronger then your average ninja, due to intense training. [Requires Taijutsu or Kenjutsu]

Public Profile
Name: Senshi Metaru
Appearance: Senshi Metaru {Finished} Cable
Village: Kumo
Organization: N/A
Info: Senshi is a loud mouth ninja that uses metal to help him fight.

Last edited by Kaosu on Fri Jul 09, 2010 2:01 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Drac
Jounin
Jounin
Drac

PostSubject: Re: Senshi Metaru {Finished}   Senshi Metaru {Finished} I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 4:38 pm

Completion Bump
Back to top Go down
lifeanddeath
Hokage
Hokage
lifeanddeath

PostSubject: Re: Senshi Metaru {Finished}   Senshi Metaru {Finished} I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 12:11 pm

D ranks can only have one spec.
Back to top Go down
Drac
Jounin
Jounin
Drac

PostSubject: Re: Senshi Metaru {Finished}   Senshi Metaru {Finished} I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 2:02 pm

updated
Back to top Go down
lifeanddeath
Hokage
Hokage
lifeanddeath

PostSubject: Re: Senshi Metaru {Finished}   Senshi Metaru {Finished} I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 2:06 pm

Approved unless said otherwise.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Senshi Metaru {Finished}   Senshi Metaru {Finished} I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Senshi Metaru {Finished}
Page 1 of 1