Shinobi Armada
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat Box
if
Similar topics
staff
The Shikyo clan Shauntaystaffimgf
Happy New Year:

Year: 0638

Month: 1

Season: Winter
Your weekly weather report:
For the week of:
January 16th to January 22nd

Konoha: Snow Storm

Tea: Snow Storm

River: Snow Storm

Iwa:Snow

Taki: Snow

Wave: Snow

Suna: Windy

Kusa:Snow

Bird: Windy

Kiri: Snow Storm (40% visibility)

Oto:Snow

Ame:Hail

Kumo: Snow Storm

The Shikyo clan

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shikyo Riku
Admin
Shikyo Riku

Location : Wherever the wind tells me to go and spread freedom

The Shikyo clan Empty
PostSubject: The Shikyo clan   The Shikyo clan I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 2:27 am

Name: The Shikyo Clan

Founder: The first person who "establish" the Shikyo was Atrum Shikyo

History:
Spoiler:

Last edited by Shikyo Riku on Mon Nov 08, 2010 11:14 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://shinobiarmada.rpg-board.net
Shikyo Riku
Admin
Shikyo Riku

Location : Wherever the wind tells me to go and spread freedom

The Shikyo clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Shikyo clan   The Shikyo clan I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 2:48 am

History Part II
Spoiler:

Associations (with clans and families)
Spoiler:

Special Info:
Spoiler:

Requirements: You must be born in the clan or have some type of association with the clan (i.e finding out that the society that people live in is false and want to find a way out)
Current Members: Known members: Kyouken Shikyo, Kudara Shikyo, Kuro Shikyo, Hanashi Shikyo, Riku Shikyo

Name of the Kekkei Genkai: Kami no Karada, Tenshu Hitotoki
Type of Kekkei Genkai: Taijutsu, Ninjutsu (select few)

Description:

Taijutsu
Spoiler:

Ninjutsu
Spoiler:
Jutsu:

[spoiler]Name of Jutsu: Tenshu Hitotoki: Molecular Repair (creation)
Users: Riku Shikyo, the Shikyo clan
Element Affinity:
Training Link:
Description: Molecular repair is the ability to produce one or many atoms together to recreate something that is already loss (i.e the metal of the blade or a human body part). In all honestly, the Shikyo has the generation factor of that element and can place the ionic bond so that it can hold together properly (depending on what the item is, it is mostly ionic bonds. Hydrogen bonds will be more of liquids and what not). The downside to this is that if the atoms or molecules do not exist currently then the user cannot recreate such an item. If it is a simple thing such as a metal then the chakra drainage does not nessecary go down however the larger or the complex (six or more molecules needed like a body part), the more chakra is nessecary to reconstruct it.

Name of Jutsu: Tenshu Hitotoki: Destruction
Users: Riku Shikyo, advance members of the clan
Element Affinity: N/A
Training Link: N/A
Description: This technique is as it goes the more destructive of the Tenshu Hitotoki as it is using the chakra of the user to breakdown or as it goes "destroys" the bonds that hold together the atoms together. These means that if the Shikyo member were to touch water, the destruction aspect would take away the bonds that hold the oxygen atom and the hydrogen atom together, it would break away back to it's original form. Things that are of solid material will then begin to break apart and fall

A notable weakness is the same as the creation one. The more complex the material is the more chakra is nessecary to destroy it. Just like the creation one, the user must touch it with either there hands or feet (places in which chakra can focus upon)

Name of Jutsu: Tenshu Hitotoki: Flight
Users: Riku Shikyo, Kyouken Shikyo, advance members of the Shikyo clan
Element Affinity:N/A
Training Link: N/A
Description: This ability is quite difficult to learn but very easy to master once the Shikyo gets the hang of it. Essentially it has half the concept of walking on top of water just that instead of a liquid it is a gas. Now, gas is a very free flowing movement and in order to not fall when in mid-air, the Shikyo has to focus the chakra to the soles of there feet and attract the air molecules to make a platform for them to move swiftly across. It isn't however true flight, it's more of a extremely slow fall. However, if the chakra is disrupted then this ability is deem impossible as this takes great chakra control and experience to master.

[spoiler]

Clan Traits: Depending on skill level and rank, this applies to all levels. These are the general skills

[spoiler]God Speed:
Description. Due to the alteration of the brain, there is very high impulse time, meaning his brain processes the information and sends it to the muscles so quickly that they can move not even a a second after they sees something. (Vigorous trait or abilities of Kekkei Genkai related only)

1. Superhuman Reaction: The reaction of this character has just begun and because you are starting to see patterns with peoples movements, you are able to process and move at 1/5 of a second. You are still susceptible to rips and tears to the body if the body is weak however

2. Demi-God Reaction: The reaction of this character are advancing well and seeing that have improved in brain function and in movement that you are able to process the information and move 1/10 a second faster than everyone else. There is less of an physical effect if the body is weak

3. God Reaction: The reaction of this character has been mastered, being able to move fluidly and function will under a good amount of stress. This character is able to process information 1/20th faster than most. The wear and tear of the body is still liable but your body is condition so the chances are slim.

Vigorous:
Character's with this trait are in excellent physical shape. They are generally slightly stronger, heal faster and are rarely ill. (Enhances physical traits)

1.An Athlete: You're still a tad bit shabby on some stuff but your still well condition and are still stronger than most shionbi around. Your wounds still take a bit of time to heal and your sometimes sick but you are beginning to shapen your body (C-rank shinobi and below)

2. A Trainer: Do to the right foods and your training regimen, your body is shapening up more, you are seeing some definition in your body and you're getting stronger and stronger everyday. There is a steady healing process with your wounds and you hardly get sick anymore(A-rank trainer and B-ranked)

3. A Spartan: Your body is insanely tone, you knew how to eat well, you train your body properly and on top of that, you're pushing yourself harder and harder as the days go on. Your strength has increase significantly. Your wounds heal quicker and you rarely, if ever get a small cold.(S-rank shinobi)

High Pulse Rate
Description: This allows the character to keep their muscles more soaked with constant blood and oxygen allowing them to work at peak efficiency for longer periods of times essentially prolonging their muscles endurance and keep them from getting tired as fast.

1. Mild Energy: The amount of energy you are able to pertain is about three post longer than most characters. Not only do you have more energy with endurance, you are able to last longer in fights and training meaning your taijutsu type training are lowered by 100 words

2. Long Lasting Energy: The amount of energy that you are able to hold and not feel exhausted are that of five post longer than most in the most intense of fights and training. Your muscles have got the hang of the endurance and you are beginning to hold your own in fights. Taijutsu type of training word count decreases by 300 words

3. Near-limitless Energy: The amount of energy almost seems, as stated, 'near-limitless' not feeling the ways of exhaustion and being able to hold your own seven post more than the average shinobi and you're muscles are way use to the amount of blood you draw to your muscles making taijutsu training much the easier. You're taijutsu type of training word count decreases by 500 words

Intellect
Characters with this trait are generally smarter than your average shinobi, able to create excellent strategies and figure out how another's technique works faster than your average shinobi

Mental Comprehension
Description: This character has increased mental capacity, being able to utilize the entirety of their brain. This allows for near instantaneous processing of information, along with complete and total recall of all information, much like a photographic memory

1. A mental laptop: You're able to prcess information well and fine but you can only hold on to long term information for a short while. It's not that you cannot learn more, your mind has to yet to condition itself to learn more and more information. You are able to grasp information and hold onto it, but you're not able to learn too much otherwise you'll begin to lose it.

2. A mental computer: You're able to process more and more information followed by quickly adjusting to it swiftly. You're able to obtain twice as much information as you could without any hassle but any more would certainly put your brain into overload. You have an understanding about this limit so you try not to go overboard.

3.A mental supercomputer: Your processing ability is almot par to none and is rare to achieve. Your ablity to quickly adjust followed by processing more information right after the adjustment is something natural to you. You are able to hold five times the amount of information are and you understand that you have a limit so you know not to go too far with processing.

Muscle fiber alterations.
Description: The person with this characteristic has had there muscle fibers altered and this allows them to have increased speed and strength. They are usually faster than any member of there own rank and can match up to someone of a rank higher than them. (Supplementary towards Kekkei Genkai type Body Modification

Last edited by Shikyo Riku on Mon Nov 08, 2010 11:16 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://shinobiarmada.rpg-board.net
lifeanddeath
Hokage
Hokage
lifeanddeath

The Shikyo clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Shikyo clan   The Shikyo clan I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 5:05 pm

approved unless said otherwise.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Shikyo clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Shikyo clan   The Shikyo clan I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Shikyo clan
Page 1 of 1