Shinobi Armada
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat Box
if
Similar topics
staff
Maikeru's jutsu Shauntaystaffimgf
Happy New Year:

Year: 0638

Month: 1

Season: Winter
Your weekly weather report:
For the week of:
January 16th to January 22nd

Konoha: Snow Storm

Tea: Snow Storm

River: Snow Storm

Iwa:Snow

Taki: Snow

Wave: Snow

Suna: Windy

Kusa:Snow

Bird: Windy

Kiri: Snow Storm (40% visibility)

Oto:Snow

Ame:Hail

Kumo: Snow Storm

Maikeru's jutsu

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
dmtmember

dmtmember

Maikeru's jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Maikeru's jutsu   Maikeru's jutsu I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 9:18 pm

Ninjutsu:19
Spoiler:
(All the above jutsu except for the rain jutsu I got from leafninja.com)

Clan Jutsu:5
Spoiler:

Last edited by dmtmember on Thu Jul 29, 2010 8:18 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
TNT
Genin
Genin

Maikeru's jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maikeru's jutsu   Maikeru's jutsu I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 2:19 am

(look, i know that these are approved b/c they are from leafninja, but leafninja isn't very descriptive, so if you'd kindly add this stuff, it would be for your benefit and for those you rp with)

Name of Jutsu: Suiton • Baku Suishouha no jutsu
Users: Maikeru
Type of Jutsu:: Ninjutsu
Element Affinity: Suiton
Training Link: N / A
Description: Suiton • Baku Suishouha is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Water Element. After forming the needed handseals, the user will expel water from his gullet. This will then expand into a large volume of water. The amount of water created is proportional to the amount of chakra used. Afterwards, the excess water can presumably be used for additional water release jutsu.

If the amount of water differs, than make it a B-S and make the details into specifics.

Name of Jutsu: Suiton • Mizurappa no jutsu
Type of Jutsu::Ninjutsu
Element Affinity:Suiton
Training Link:N / A
Description: Suiton • Mizurappa is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Water Element. After forming the needed handseals, the user will expel a strong jet of water at his opponent.

Range? Circumference?

Name of Jutsu: Suiton • Suiryuudan no Jutsu
Training Link: N / A
Description:Suiton • Suiryuudan no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Water Element. The ninja does a long string of hand seals which then causes a column of water in the form of a dragon to rise from the water and then strike their target.

Range? How large is it? Add that it must come from a body of water.

Name of Jutsu: Suiton • Suiben no jutsu
Training Link:N / A
Description: Suiton • Suiben is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Water Element. The ninja will create a whip of water which can strike and bind an opponent. The ninja can also use a jutsu like Jibashiri to send an electric current through the whip to stun their opponent.

B rank at least. How much damage does the whip do? Range?

Name of Jutsu: Suiton • Suigadan no jutsu
Training Link:--
Description: Suiton • Suigadan is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Water Element. The ninja does a string of hand seals to cause a nearby body of water to form a spinning drill.

Range? Damage dealt? How big is it?

Name of Jutsu: Suiton • Suijinheki no jutsu
Description: Suiton • Suijinheki is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Water Element. The ninja will first do a string of hand seals and then proceed to blow out a jet of water from their mouth to act as a water barrier from incoming attack.

Size? Add in that B rank Earth and up defeats it, as well as A rank jutsu and up.

Name of Jutsu: Suiton • Suikoudan no Jutsu
Description: Suiton • Suikoudan no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Water Element. The ninja does a string of hand seals which then causes a column of water to rise from the water and then strike their target.

Range? Size of jutsu?

Name of Jutsu: Suiton • Teppoudama no jutsu
Description: Suiton • Teppoudama is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Water Element. After forming the necessary hand seals, Maikeru manifests a large amount of water in his mouth which he can then spit at his opponent as a large spherical projectile.

Range? Size? Damage dealt?

Name of Jutsu: Mizu no Tatsumaki no jutsu
Description: Mizu no Tatsumaki is a Ninjutsu technique that utilizes water to create a spinning water vortex around the ninja. The water acts both as a barrier and attack mechanism. The power of the vortex is enough to knock an opponent unconscious.

How does the vortex do that? Add that target must be in a body of water. How big is the vortex? How deep does it go?

Name of Jutsu: Mizu Bunshin no Jutsu
Description: Mizu Bunshin no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique that utilizes water to create a Bunshin clone. Unlike a normal Bunshin, the Mizu Bunshin has the ability to interact more with the environment due to it having physical substance. This allows the clone to carry out limited attacks on its target. The range of the clone is limited however, it can not travel very far from the original body. If the Mizu Bunshin is injured, the clone will usually revert back into its natural water state.

Exactly how far away can it go? B rank

Name of Jutsu: Suiton • Aoi-kumo no Jutsu
Description: Suiton • Aoi-kumo no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique much like Suiton Kokuun no jutsu which utilizes the Water Element. After forming the necessary hand seals, a thick mist will emit from Maikeru's body and rising into the sky soon after heavy will rain will begin to fall on him,his opponents, and the surrounding area.
Weakness: It's range is only 25 meters, not only that but how long the jutsu lasts pertains to the amount of chakra Maikeru puts into it, thus it usually only lasts one post(The opponent's)

Change the name to "the user" unless Maikeru is your character's name

Name of Jutsu: Suiton • Ouzu Matoi no Jutsu
Description: Suiton • Ouzu Matoi no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique which utilizes the Water Element. Maikeru uses a nearby water supply/ or manually creates the water himself to create a giant water vortex around his sword. Maikeru then wields the vortex as a weapon next, he jumps 10 meters above his opponent's and uses his sword to smash the vortex into his targets causing massive damage and catastrophe.
Weakness: The sheer amount of chakra it causes Maikeru to use even with a water supply, only allows him to do this jutsu once which leaves him with 45% of remaining chakra.

Could you rephrase this please?

Name of Jutsu: Suiton • Daibakufu no Jutsu
Description: Suiton • Daibakufu no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Water Element. After doing the needed hand seals a column of water will circle the ninja and then a large force of water will erupt to hit the attacker. Due to the force of the water the target will be fully enveloped by the water and at its mercy as is pulls them away.

Range? Size? add that the user must be in a body of water for this to work.

Name of Jutsu: Konbi Henge no justu
Users: Maikeru + Konomaru
Element Affinity:--
Description: Konbi Henge no justu is a Ninjutsu technique that allows two ninja to transform themselves temporarily into another person or thing. While in the form, they can use the physical characteristics of the one they are impersonating.

Add that it takes a B rank amount of chakra per post to keep it up.

Name of Jutsu: Raiton • Jibashiri no jutsu
Element Affinity: Raiton
Description: Raiton • Jibashiri no jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique utilzing the Lightning Element. After soaking his opponent with a Suiton, Maikeru will unleash an electric current which will run along the ground towards his opponent.

Range? Damage delt?

Name of Jutsu: Hari Jizou no jutsu
Description: Hari Jizou no jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique After forming the needed hand seals, the users hair will grow in length to surround and protect his body. In this form it also becomes ridged and spiked, forming a layer of protection from direct strikes and blows.

How large are the spikes? Add that A and up can do damage, though lessened.

Name of Jutsu: Ranji Shigumi no Jutsu
Description: Ranji Shigumi no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique used by Maikeru Tadajin. After forming the needed hand seals, Maikeru will lengthen his hair and send it outwards to subdue his foe. If he manages to trap them within his hair, he can make it harden into spikes to kill them.

Range? Add that A rank jutsu and up can be used to escape.

(will check clan after all of these are done)
Back to top Go down
dmtmember

dmtmember

Maikeru's jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maikeru's jutsu   Maikeru's jutsu I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 9:25 pm

-Fixed- The ranges that were already provided from leafninja I put into the template, I hope that's okay and the reason I didn't change Mizu's rank was because it's rank has already been set by Masashi..which is C not B ^.^ oh and all but one of my clan jutsu that I listed have already been approved. The one that has yet to get approval is the Taijutsu style
Back to top Go down
dmtmember

dmtmember

Maikeru's jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maikeru's jutsu   Maikeru's jutsu I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 9:41 pm

Completion bump o.o
Back to top Go down
lifeanddeath
Hokage
Hokage
lifeanddeath

Maikeru's jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maikeru's jutsu   Maikeru's jutsu I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 6:34 pm

• Suiton • Baku Suishouha no jutsu Explain how much water is created per rank increase from B-S.
Back to top Go down
dmtmember

dmtmember

Maikeru's jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maikeru's jutsu   Maikeru's jutsu I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 8:18 pm

-Fixed-
Back to top Go down
lifeanddeath
Hokage
Hokage
lifeanddeath

Maikeru's jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maikeru's jutsu   Maikeru's jutsu I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 8:39 pm

Approved unless said otherwise
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Maikeru's jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maikeru's jutsu   Maikeru's jutsu I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Maikeru's jutsu
Page 1 of 1