Shinobi Armada
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat Box
if
Similar topics
staff
Tsume's Jutsu Shauntaystaffimgf
Happy New Year:

Year: 0638

Month: 1

Season: Winter
Your weekly weather report:
For the week of:
January 16th to January 22nd

Konoha: Snow Storm

Tea: Snow Storm

River: Snow Storm

Iwa:Snow

Taki: Snow

Wave: Snow

Suna: Windy

Kusa:Snow

Bird: Windy

Kiri: Snow Storm (40% visibility)

Oto:Snow

Ame:Hail

Kumo: Snow Storm

Tsume's Jutsu

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Terakoishi

Terakoishi

Tsume's Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Tsume's Jutsu   Tsume's Jutsu I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 10:34 am

Name of Jutsu: Soujuu Buki ( Weapon manipulation)
Users: Ookami Tsume
Type of Jutsu:: Weapon
Element Affinity: -
Training Link: -
Description: This technique allow its user to control multiple weapons (usually kunai or shuriken) using his/hers chakra. The technique allows a user to unleash a torrent of weapon much more quickly than if each was thrown individually. After the weapons are released, user can control certain amount of those weapons by hand movements.

Name of Jutsu: Kage Shuriken no Jutsu (Shadow Shuriken Technique)
Users: Naruto, Sasuke.
Description: It's an extremely simple technique where two shuriken, like the Fūma Shuriken, are piled one onto another and thrown simultaneously. However, depending on the way it's used, it can prove its absolute efficiency. The trick is to somehow draw the enemy's attention towards the upper shuriken. Then, to deal with the path of the lower shuriken. This technique can be improved by attaching strings to those shuriken or manipulating them with Soujuu Buki technique to control those shuriken movement.

Name of Jutsu: Soushouryuu (Twin Rising Dragons)
Users: Ten Ten
Description: Soushouryuu is a Ninjutsu technique developed by the Konoha kunoichi Tenten. User uses this summoning technique to take advantage of his/hers deadly accurate ability to throw edged weapons. To begin, user will remove his/hers two scrolls and set them on the ground, after forming the necessary hand seals, the two scroll rise into the air and begin to swirl around a middle vortex. User then uses this space to launch himself/herself into the air between the spinning scrolls. From these scrolls he/she can then summon his/hers weapons which he/she then begins to throw at his/hers opponent. If the first barrage fails, he/she can use wires that run from each weapon to his/hers fingertips to pull them back into the air to strike at his/hers opponent again or he/she can use Soujuu Buki to manipulate part of thrown weapons and launch another, controlled attack. Unfortunately this attack is very vulnerable to wind based attacks.

Name of Jutsu: Hidden weapon technique
Users: Ookami Tsume
Description: User throws weapons infused with little amounts of chakra (usually senbon or shuriken) into spots where those weapons can sink in and remain hidden (Soft ground, wood, etc.). Then, when the user decides that the time is right, he/she pulls out those weapons using his/hers chakra to attack their opponent. This technique can be used as a trap if prepared correctly. It is usually meant to damage opponents feet, so decreasing their movement abilities.

Name of Jutsu: Generic Sealing Technique
Users: Ten Ten, Shikamaru
Type of Jutsu:: Supplementary
Description: This technique is a standard ninja skill which allows a ninja to summon an assortment of items or weapons that have been stored using Fūinjutsu, typically they are stored within scrolls. When needed, the owner will activate the seals releasing their item or weapon of choice. Scrolls can also be used as ammunition for other weapons. The items themselves are unaffected by time.

Name of Jutsu: Bikou Ninjutsu (Shadowing Stealth Technique)
Users: Common technique
Description: Bikou Ninjutsu is the technique ninjas use to follow their targets covertly. The manner in which the ninja shadows their target can differ, from the basic hiding under a nearby object, to using a jutsu to turn oneself invisible.

Name of Jutsu: Utsusemi no Jutsu (Projection Technique)
Users: Common technique
Description: It is a general skill learnt at the academy. In order to hide their location and not disclose their position, the user projects their voice by resonating everything they say from all possible directions with this jutsu. This jutsu can be used on others.

Name of Jutsu: Kuchiyose no Jutsu (Summoning Technique)
Users: Naruto, Jiraiya, Kakashi, Orochimaru, Sandaime, Tayuya, Kidoumaru, Temari, Guy, Tsunade, Sakon, Ukon, Yondaime Hokage
Training Link:-
Description: A powerful jutsu, Ninpo Kuchiyose allows a ninja to summon animals, objects and the dead to fight on their behalf. The ninja normally signs a blood contract with the animal species, which allows him to summon different size and skill levels of creature. To summon the creature the ninja will wipe blood on the hand, perform the necessary handseals and then touch their hand to the ground or another object.

Last edited by Terakoishi on Mon Jul 12, 2010 11:04 am; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
lifeanddeath
Hokage
Hokage
lifeanddeath

Tsume's Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tsume's Jutsu   Tsume's Jutsu I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 1:25 pm

Quote :
Soushouryuu is a Ninjutsu technique developed by the Leaf ninja Tenten. Tenten uses this summoning technique to take advantage of her deadly accurate ability to throw edged weapons. Tenten generally only uses this technique as her trump card. To begin, she will will remove her two scrolls and set them on the ground, after forming the necessary hand seals, the two scroll rise into the air and begin to swirl around a middle vortex. Tenten then uses this space to launch herself into the air between the spinning scrolls. From these scrolls she can then summon her weapons which she then begins to throw at her opponent. If the first barrage fails, she can use wires that run from each weapon to her fingertips to pull them back into the air to strike at her opponent again. Unfortunately this attack is very vulnerable to wind based attacks.
Twin Rising Dragon requires summoning terchnique.
Back to top Go down
Terakoishi

Terakoishi

Tsume's Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tsume's Jutsu   Tsume's Jutsu I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 1:39 pm

You mean summoning as speciality?
Back to top Go down
lifeanddeath
Hokage
Hokage
lifeanddeath

Tsume's Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tsume's Jutsu   Tsume's Jutsu I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 1:46 pm

No, you need to know this technique.
Kuchiyose no Jutsu - Summoning Technique wrote:
Name of Jutsu:Kuchiyose no Jutsu - Summoning Technique
Users: Naruto, Jiraiya, Kakashi, Orochimaru, Sandaime, Tayuya, Kidoumaru, Temari, Guy, Tsunade, Sakon, Ukon, Yondaime Hokage
Type of Jutsu::Supplementary
Element Affinity:N/A
Training Link:
Description:A powerful jutsu, Ninpo Kuchiyose allows a ninja to summon animals, objects and the dead to fight on their behalf. The ninja normally signs a blood contract with the animal species, which allows him to summon different size and skill levels of creature. To summon the creature the ninja will wipe blood on the hand, perform the necessary handseals and then touch their hand to the ground or another object.
Back to top Go down
Terakoishi

Terakoishi

Tsume's Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tsume's Jutsu   Tsume's Jutsu I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 3:21 pm

Okey... Added this technique to the list... Anything else?
Back to top Go down
Terakoishi

Terakoishi

Tsume's Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tsume's Jutsu   Tsume's Jutsu I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 6:13 pm

Bump (?)
Back to top Go down
lifeanddeath
Hokage
Hokage
lifeanddeath

Tsume's Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tsume's Jutsu   Tsume's Jutsu I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 2:34 pm

Approved unless said otherwise
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tsume's Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tsume's Jutsu   Tsume's Jutsu I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tsume's Jutsu
Page 1 of 1