Shinobi Armada
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat Box
if
Similar topics
staff
Kouhaku's Equipment Shauntaystaffimgf
Happy New Year:

Year: 0638

Month: 1

Season: Winter
Your weekly weather report:
For the week of:
January 16th to January 22nd

Konoha: Snow Storm

Tea: Snow Storm

River: Snow Storm

Iwa:Snow

Taki: Snow

Wave: Snow

Suna: Windy

Kusa:Snow

Bird: Windy

Kiri: Snow Storm (40% visibility)

Oto:Snow

Ame:Hail

Kumo: Snow Storm

Kouhaku's Equipment

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tarak

Tarak

Kouhaku's Equipment Empty
PostSubject: Kouhaku's Equipment   Kouhaku's Equipment I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 5:53 pm

Name of Weapon or Item: Dagger of the Sand God
Owner: Kouhaku
Location: If not on Kouhaku’s person This is in his home, displayed above his bed. When it is on his person he keeps it hanging from his neck, tucked between his arms and his chest, with the handle up, it’s close enough to his face to grab the handle with his teeth and pull it out.

Description/Abilities: This blade can be used as a simple dagger, but it’s true purpose is to allow the user to create sand from stones given that they have chakra of earth and wind. The chakra must be used in combination, and with Kouhaku’s clan this is no problem as all their chakra is overflowing with both in a naturally mixed state. The way it works is the user focuses their chakra into the blade, which is made from a chakra resonant metal that allows it to easily absorb chakra, and then when stabbed into stone it releases it in imperceptibly quick waves breaking it up into sand. If one can separate out earth chakra then that will be released first then the fused chakra weakening the stone prior and thus making more and finer sand. If one can separate out wind and earth chakra then the earth will be released first weakening the stone, then the wind will be released which will cut microscopic channels into the stone, and the fused chakra will follow, making even more and increasingly fine sand.

History: This is one of a few artifacts that Kouhaku and his brother found in the temple their clan guards, this was one of a few artifacts that the boys kept, and now kouhaku keeps himself.
On one excursion into the temple that the boys often explore Kouhaku and his brother found a beautiful dagger inlaid with two small medallions, at the time they didn't know what they could do but kept them anyway, since then Kouhaku has kept them with him as a sort of reminder of sacrifices.

Appearance: Dagger

Name of Weapon or Item: Medallions of the Sand Guardians
Location: These are small metal disks that are kept laid in both sides of the guard of the Dagger of the Sand God.

Description/Abilities: Theses medallions have the ability to attract and collect sand around them when chakra is fed into them. When laid in the dagger they will collect sand onto the blade, making it longer. When this happens the sand is constantly flowing around, forward in the middle, and backwards on the sides, making the blade into a grinding edge. Weather both or just one of the medallions is there will determine the length of the blade, if both are there it will be similar to a long sword in length while if only one is there it will be similar to a short sword. If held in the hand the sand will collect around the holder’s arm, making a shield of sorts around their fore arm. Finally, if thrown, the sand will form into a disk. This can actually be and effective way of clearing a battlefield of sand, or strategically placing sand to certain places in the field of battle, as it will collect sand that it moves near.

History: This is one of a few artifacts that Kouhaku and his brother found in the temple their clan guards, this was one of a few artifacts that the boys kept, and now kouhaku keeps himself.
On one excursion into the temple that the boys often explore Kouhaku and his brother found a beautiful dagger inlaid with two small medallions, at the time they didn't know what they could do but kept them anyway, since then Kouhaku has kept them with him as a sort of reminder of sacrifices.

Appearance: Dagger(small circle at the guard)

Name of Weapon or Item: Sand and Stone prosthetics

Description/Abilities: These are Prosthetics that replace Kouhaku’s arms as he lost them. They are made of stone and sand through a normally long and tedious process and are held together by a very complex seal system that constantly drains from the wearer’s chakra supplies, in kouhaku’s case, because he has two prosthetics he can’t actually use either of them until he’s a chunin, and can’t use both at once until he’s a Jounin.

History: These prosthetic arms were created on two different occasions; The first was created as part of his joining ritual, and the second was created much later, and the arm incorperates his own blood, and his brother's blood. This also incorporates a more complex but less draining seal system.

Appearance: These are made of very dense stone and light, shifting sand. The stone is enhanced with earth chakra so the stones that make up the core of the arms are very dark in color and very hard to break, but also very heavy. The sand is enhanced with wind chakra in such a way to make it physically lighter and this also causes the sand too constantly move around the stones, never sitting still. This movement and the fact it’s fine sand, causes the arms to resemble actual flesh arms in shape. Under the sand, covering the stones is a complex seal system that holds the arms together. The seal system actually covers Kouhaku’s arms, shoulders and abdomen.
Back to top Go down
lifeanddeath
Hokage
Hokage
lifeanddeath

PostSubject: Re: Kouhaku's Equipment   Kouhaku's Equipment I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 2:31 pm

You wont be able to use the B rank weapons at D rank.
Back to top Go down
Dean
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Kouhaku's Equipment   Kouhaku's Equipment I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 9:02 pm

Archived due to inactivity
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kouhaku's Equipment   Kouhaku's Equipment I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kouhaku's Equipment
Page 1 of 1