Shinobi Armada
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat Box
if
Similar topics
staff
Shiori's Jutsu Shauntaystaffimgf
Happy New Year:

Year: 0638

Month: 1

Season: Winter
Your weekly weather report:
For the week of:
January 16th to January 22nd

Konoha: Snow Storm

Tea: Snow Storm

River: Snow Storm

Iwa:Snow

Taki: Snow

Wave: Snow

Suna: Windy

Kusa:Snow

Bird: Windy

Kiri: Snow Storm (40% visibility)

Oto:Snow

Ame:Hail

Kumo: Snow Storm

Shiori's Jutsu

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kitty

Kitty

Shiori's Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Shiori's Jutsu   Shiori's Jutsu I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 4:56 pm

Non-elemental Ninjutsu

Spoiler:

Weaponry Jutsu

Spoiler:

Raiton

Spoiler:

Fuuton

Spoiler:

Medical

Spoiler:

Clan Jutsu

Spoiler:

Last edited by Kitty on Sun Jul 18, 2010 3:23 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kitty

Kitty

Shiori's Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shiori's Jutsu   Shiori's Jutsu I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 9:51 pm

bump
Back to top Go down
Kiyoshi

Kiyoshi

Shiori's Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shiori's Jutsu   Shiori's Jutsu I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 11:46 pm

Quote :
Name of Jutsu: Chakra Sonar
Users: n/a
Type of Jutsu:: Medical
Element Affinity: n/a
Training Link: --
Description: This jutsu is used to allow a user to “see” inside a patients body. By gathering a small amount of chakra into one hand and then releasing it, the user is able to create a mental map of the organs, bones and any other object inside the body. The user may be able to detect any internal injuries, foreign objects and other abnormalities. Mostly used when cutting open the body would be dangerous, such as the brain or other frail organs, or when there isn’t enough time to cut open the body.

Basically seeing into someone's body woulnd't be D ranked, at least not to the degree description says it. Basically, the deeper in you are, the more difficult it is. I'd see it as more of A ranked difficulty unless you wish to tone it down. (Also, this same x-rap type of jutsu has been made twice already)

Quote :
Name of Jutsu: Healing Hands Technique
Users: Sakura, Tsunade, etc
Description:A ninjutsu technique where the ninja focuses chakra into the palms of their hands, creating a small ball of healing chakra. This chakra, when concentrated, can instantly repair physical damage done to another person or themselves.

I think you're referring to

Quote :
Mystical Palm Technique - The Mystical Palm Technique is a multipurpose technique that can heal wounds and perform surgery. To heal with the ability, users collect chakra to their hand to speed up cell regeneration wherever it is applied. For the latter, the user focuses their chakra into a blade to make cuts where necessary, though because the blade is made of chakra the flesh is never cut. When utilized in combat it allows the user to sever their opponent's muscle fibers or their chakra circulatory system at the point of contact.
Which is A ranked

Quote :
Name of Jutsu: Face Remodeling Technique
Users: Orochimaru
Description:This technique takes a long time to achieve because it's an actual operation. It allows the user to change the facial elements of a human being, be it a dead person for any reason or a living one for their own convenient like fixing deformity.

I believe you mean

Quote :
Vanishing Facial Copy Technique -This technique was developed for spying with grisly effects. The user applies their hand onto the subject's face, stealing its features and making it their own. Since what is stolen is the face itself, the disguise achieved through facial features alteration won't reveal the tiniest flaw. The victims this technique are reduced to faceless corpses atrocious even to look at. The user can change their voice to be like that of the victims, making a very convincing copy.
Which is probably A ranked and isn't a medical technique.

Quote :
Name of Jutsu: Cell Regeneration
Users: Kabuto
Element Affinity: --
Description: A Ninjutsu technique where the ninja focuses all of their chakra into one part of their body just before an attack. The moment that attack connects, the chakra activates the natural regeneration of the body's cellular makeup, repairing the damage done by an attack the moment after it is done. An extremely powerful jutsu, it uses all of the ninja's chakra and stamina. Even though this jutsu can save the user from death, they will certainly not able to continue a battle in this condition.

This jutsu is limited to members of the Yakushi clan.
Back to top Go down
Kitty

Kitty

Shiori's Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shiori's Jutsu   Shiori's Jutsu I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 1:57 am

edited
Back to top Go down
Kiyoshi

Kiyoshi

Shiori's Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shiori's Jutsu   Shiori's Jutsu I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 2:18 am

Mystical Palm Technique - A ranked
Back to top Go down
Kitty

Kitty

Shiori's Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shiori's Jutsu   Shiori's Jutsu I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 3:23 pm

I switched Mystical Palms to an A rank, and I deleted some jutsu to make room for my clan jutsu.
Back to top Go down
Kiyoshi

Kiyoshi

Shiori's Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shiori's Jutsu   Shiori's Jutsu I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 7:04 pm

Approved unless said otherwise
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Shiori's Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shiori's Jutsu   Shiori's Jutsu I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shiori's Jutsu
Page 1 of 1