Shinobi Armada
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat Box
if
Similar topics
staff
Alekzaunder Haidenissui [Chuunin | Kumogakure] Shauntaystaffimgf
Happy New Year:

Year: 0638

Month: 1

Season: Winter
Your weekly weather report:
For the week of:
January 16th to January 22nd

Konoha: Snow Storm

Tea: Snow Storm

River: Snow Storm

Iwa:Snow

Taki: Snow

Wave: Snow

Suna: Windy

Kusa:Snow

Bird: Windy

Kiri: Snow Storm (40% visibility)

Oto:Snow

Ame:Hail

Kumo: Snow Storm

Alekzaunder Haidenissui [Chuunin | Kumogakure]

Go down 
+3
Saint
Kiyoshi
Alekzaunder
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Alekzaunder
Jounin
Jounin
Alekzaunder

Alekzaunder Haidenissui [Chuunin | Kumogakure] Empty
PostSubject: Alekzaunder Haidenissui [Chuunin | Kumogakure]   Alekzaunder Haidenissui [Chuunin | Kumogakure] I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 8:13 pm

Name: Alekzaunder "Alekz" Haidenissui
Nickname/Alias: Sir Alekzaunder
Full name: Alekzaunder Beauregard Sebastian Liborion [Only known to very few]

Age Appearance: 25

Appearance:
Spoiler:

Skill Level: B
Ninja Rank: Chuunin

Village: Kumogakure
Birthplace: Konohagakure
Previous Village:

Clan/Bloodline: Haidenissui | HydroElectricity

Personality: Alekzaunder is very cool, calm, and collected. He usually spends all his time in his house, alone, and studying almost any book he can get his hands on. He is very talented and takes pride in what he does and what he had learned. Being talented in many ways such as his intillectual knowledge, jutsu skill, and electric/water elements.

On the inside, he's accually very kind, sweet, and gentle. To some strangers, he could seem uptight and arrogant. To his friends, which know him very well, they see the real Alekz unlike most people do. He's practically emotionally blocked and is very good at hiding his feelings. He has a soft spot for young children, due to his infertality in which he was born with, he was unable to have children for himself.

Previously before his leave from Konoha to Kumo, he had been best friends with Yoshimaru Kangai. He was about only five years old when he had departed from the village. Since then, him and Yoshimaru had always stayed in contact via mail. Ever since then, after years, he was always dedicated into being best friends with this man.

Goals: N/A
Alignment: Neutral

Canon Personality: Hyuuga Neji

Skill Specialty: Ninjutsu, Medical
Dominant: Ninjutsu
Recessive: Medical

Elemental Affinity: Water, Lightning
Dominant: Lightning
Recessive: Water

History:
0 - 5
Spoiler:

5 - 10

Spoiler:

10 - 15

Spoiler:

16 - 21

Spoiler:

RP Sample:
Spoiler:
Special Characteristics:
Skill:
Spoiler:

Mental:
Spoiler:

Custom:
Spoiler:

Public Profile
Name: Alekzaunder Haidenissui
Appearance: Long red hair, auburn eye, eyepatch on right eye, strong build, glasses, various uniforms.
Village: Kumogakure
Organization: -
Info: N/A

Last edited by Alekzaunder on Sat Nov 06, 2010 12:24 am; edited 21 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kiyoshi

Kiyoshi

PostSubject: Re: Alekzaunder Haidenissui [Chuunin | Kumogakure]   Alekzaunder Haidenissui [Chuunin | Kumogakure] I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 8:52 pm

You need to lose a specialty and 3 special characteristics
Back to top Go down
Alekzaunder
Jounin
Jounin
Alekzaunder

PostSubject: Re: Alekzaunder Haidenissui [Chuunin | Kumogakure]   Alekzaunder Haidenissui [Chuunin | Kumogakure] I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 9:00 pm

Done
Back to top Go down
Kiyoshi

Kiyoshi

PostSubject: Re: Alekzaunder Haidenissui [Chuunin | Kumogakure]   Alekzaunder Haidenissui [Chuunin | Kumogakure] I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 9:05 pm

Quote :
You need to lose a specialty
Back to top Go down
Alekzaunder
Jounin
Jounin
Alekzaunder

PostSubject: Re: Alekzaunder Haidenissui [Chuunin | Kumogakure]   Alekzaunder Haidenissui [Chuunin | Kumogakure] I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 9:20 pm

Done D:
Back to top Go down
Kiyoshi

Kiyoshi

PostSubject: Re: Alekzaunder Haidenissui [Chuunin | Kumogakure]   Alekzaunder Haidenissui [Chuunin | Kumogakure] I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 9:22 pm

Now, Raikage approval needed
Back to top Go down
Saint
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Saint

PostSubject: Re: Alekzaunder Haidenissui [Chuunin | Kumogakure]   Alekzaunder Haidenissui [Chuunin | Kumogakure] I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 9:44 pm

Wanted to point out that

1) Jounin in Kumo is full. Youll have to apply for a different rank.
2) That SC you have for "raiton Kaika" is in fact not a kaika. It is a technique similar to Zaku's wind tunnel usage. This belongs in jutsu creation as a multi-layered technique or something to that effect. Kaika is much more advanced then that and is something you would have to pick up in some way from a member of the Shikyo clan, as it is a creation of theirs. Also being that OOC wise, it is GN (riku)'s creation, you would have to get his permission for its use via PM or PC in the chat box. I know he hasnt given you that permission, so this needs to be removed or permission gotten and better understanding of it obtained.
Back to top Go down
Alekzaunder
Jounin
Jounin
Alekzaunder

PostSubject: Re: Alekzaunder Haidenissui [Chuunin | Kumogakure]   Alekzaunder Haidenissui [Chuunin | Kumogakure] I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 9:59 pm

1. Made him a Chuunin
2. Changed the word to Manipulation so dont throw a hissy fit ;D Cause obviously, Kaika is JUST for Shikyo, but I can manipulate the lightning from my surgical proceedure.
Back to top Go down
Saint
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Saint

PostSubject: Re: Alekzaunder Haidenissui [Chuunin | Kumogakure]   Alekzaunder Haidenissui [Chuunin | Kumogakure] I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 10:04 pm

THe special charactistic needs a display of how much chakra to how much lightning created. For example

D- (insert power and amount and effects it can cause/things it can be used for here)
C-(insert power and amount and effects it can cause/things it can be used for here)
B-(insert power and amount and effects it can cause/things it can be used for here)
A-(insert power and amount and effects it can cause/things it can be used for here)
S-(insert power and amount and effects it can cause/things it can be used for here)

This is to prevent it from being abused and used in a god mod like way. For everyones benefit including your own.
Back to top Go down
Alekzaunder
Jounin
Jounin
Alekzaunder

PostSubject: Re: Alekzaunder Haidenissui [Chuunin | Kumogakure]   Alekzaunder Haidenissui [Chuunin | Kumogakure] I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 10:16 pm

Added.
Back to top Go down
Alekzaunder
Jounin
Jounin
Alekzaunder

PostSubject: Re: Alekzaunder Haidenissui [Chuunin | Kumogakure]   Alekzaunder Haidenissui [Chuunin | Kumogakure] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 3:45 pm

Bump for Kaji's approval.
Back to top Go down
Saint
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Saint

PostSubject: Re: Alekzaunder Haidenissui [Chuunin | Kumogakure]   Alekzaunder Haidenissui [Chuunin | Kumogakure] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 4:03 pm

You will have to remove either sensor or your Custom SC as the preapproved ones have been ranked and both of these SC are of the A rank. Your character may only start with one A rank SC. You will have to train for the other one.
Back to top Go down
Alekzaunder
Jounin
Jounin
Alekzaunder

PostSubject: Re: Alekzaunder Haidenissui [Chuunin | Kumogakure]   Alekzaunder Haidenissui [Chuunin | Kumogakure] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 4:11 pm

Could I remove Elemental instead?
Back to top Go down
Saint
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Saint

PostSubject: Re: Alekzaunder Haidenissui [Chuunin | Kumogakure]   Alekzaunder Haidenissui [Chuunin | Kumogakure] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 4:16 pm

No. Elemental is only B ranked and so would still leave you with two A ranked. You can ONLY START WITH ONE A RANKED SPECIAL CHARACTERISTIC AT YOUR RANK. The only two you have are Sensor and your custom. Even if Elemental was A ranked and had three A ranked ones, then you would be required to remove two out of those three. Sensor or your custom, one of them has to go. I would stongly suggest changing your custom to C or B ranked and only the physical alteration and then making jutsu which allows you to use the phsyical alteration in battle with your lightning chakra. which as I expressed before, it falls under that category more anyway as your altercations are simply like Zaku's which still required specific jutsu to use.
Back to top Go down
Alekzaunder
Jounin
Jounin
Alekzaunder

PostSubject: Re: Alekzaunder Haidenissui [Chuunin | Kumogakure]   Alekzaunder Haidenissui [Chuunin | Kumogakure] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 4:49 pm

Removed Sensor.
Back to top Go down
Shikyo Riku
Admin
Shikyo Riku

Location : Wherever the wind tells me to go and spread freedom

PostSubject: Re: Alekzaunder Haidenissui [Chuunin | Kumogakure]   Alekzaunder Haidenissui [Chuunin | Kumogakure] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 10:45 pm

approved unless said otherwise. Second approval by the Raikage
Back to top Go down
https://shinobiarmada.rpg-board.net
Alekzaunder
Jounin
Jounin
Alekzaunder

PostSubject: Re: Alekzaunder Haidenissui [Chuunin | Kumogakure]   Alekzaunder Haidenissui [Chuunin | Kumogakure] I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 2:39 pm

Back to top Go down
Alekzaunder
Jounin
Jounin
Alekzaunder

PostSubject: Re: Alekzaunder Haidenissui [Chuunin | Kumogakure]   Alekzaunder Haidenissui [Chuunin | Kumogakure] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 11:32 pm

Back to top Go down
Alekzaunder
Jounin
Jounin
Alekzaunder

PostSubject: Re: Alekzaunder Haidenissui [Chuunin | Kumogakure]   Alekzaunder Haidenissui [Chuunin | Kumogakure] I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 4:09 pm

Back to top Go down
Kaji Kanto

Kaji Kanto

PostSubject: Re: Alekzaunder Haidenissui [Chuunin | Kumogakure]   Alekzaunder Haidenissui [Chuunin | Kumogakure] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 5:35 pm

Denied, History is too fucked up to be approved....

Quote :
His mother had gotten a job once more as the medical nurse in Kumo and his father didnt have a job as a shinobi just yet. So whilst his mother was away, Alekzaunder's father began to teach the young boy about his bloodline and clan. Alekzaunder picked up very quickly on the arts of his bloodline ability; to be able to fuse water and lightning elements together to make Hydro Electricity. Of course, his first element was Lightning, in which he picked up easly on shooting simple lightning bolts. His second element was water, which was a tough one for him. He had to focus his chakra in his hands with his hands in water. This helped Alekz to freely control the water in his hands.

I'll stop here just to show how fucked up it is since its from the ages 5-10 and even before the academy.....

Denied unless completely revamped ^.^
Back to top Go down
Alekzaunder
Jounin
Jounin
Alekzaunder

PostSubject: Re: Alekzaunder Haidenissui [Chuunin | Kumogakure]   Alekzaunder Haidenissui [Chuunin | Kumogakure] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 6:11 pm

Edited it.
Back to top Go down
Caranore
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
Caranore

PostSubject: Re: Alekzaunder Haidenissui [Chuunin | Kumogakure]   Alekzaunder Haidenissui [Chuunin | Kumogakure] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 8:58 am

Ok. First, the history. If the parents are civilians, they arent ninjas. Meaning the mother is a normal medic, and the father doesnt go out on missions and fight without BEING a ninja. Civilian is either retired with no intention of going back, or not a ninja in general.

Second. The clan needs to be made and since I alreeady commented on your Hydroelectric jutsu, the clan will most likely need to be revamped. However I will let GN make that decision.

GN will need to look over this application again as he is the new Raikage and then I will review it a second time to see if I missed anything.
Back to top Go down
Shikyo Riku
Admin
Shikyo Riku

Location : Wherever the wind tells me to go and spread freedom

PostSubject: Re: Alekzaunder Haidenissui [Chuunin | Kumogakure]   Alekzaunder Haidenissui [Chuunin | Kumogakure] I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 6:16 am

Archived
Back to top Go down
https://shinobiarmada.rpg-board.net
Alekzaunder
Jounin
Jounin
Alekzaunder

PostSubject: Re: Alekzaunder Haidenissui [Chuunin | Kumogakure]   Alekzaunder Haidenissui [Chuunin | Kumogakure] I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 2:46 pm

Unarchive please? (has edited the characters history a while back)
Back to top Go down
Kiyoshi

Kiyoshi

PostSubject: Re: Alekzaunder Haidenissui [Chuunin | Kumogakure]   Alekzaunder Haidenissui [Chuunin | Kumogakure] I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 5:11 am

Unarchived upon user request? (Raikage approval required)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alekzaunder Haidenissui [Chuunin | Kumogakure]   Alekzaunder Haidenissui [Chuunin | Kumogakure] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alekzaunder Haidenissui [Chuunin | Kumogakure]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next