Shinobi Armada
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat Box
if
Similar topics
staff
Alekzaunder Haidenissui [Jounin, Kumogakure][Remake w/ new template][WIP] Shauntaystaffimgf
Happy New Year:

Year: 0638

Month: 1

Season: Winter
Your weekly weather report:
For the week of:
January 16th to January 22nd

Konoha: Snow Storm

Tea: Snow Storm

River: Snow Storm

Iwa:Snow

Taki: Snow

Wave: Snow

Suna: Windy

Kusa:Snow

Bird: Windy

Kiri: Snow Storm (40% visibility)

Oto:Snow

Ame:Hail

Kumo: Snow Storm

Alekzaunder Haidenissui [Jounin, Kumogakure][Remake w/ new template][WIP]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Alekzaunder
Jounin
Jounin
Alekzaunder

Alekzaunder Haidenissui [Jounin, Kumogakure][Remake w/ new template][WIP] Empty
PostSubject: Alekzaunder Haidenissui [Jounin, Kumogakure][Remake w/ new template][WIP]   Alekzaunder Haidenissui [Jounin, Kumogakure][Remake w/ new template][WIP] I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 9:51 pm

Basic Information:

Alekzaunder Haidenissui [Jounin, Kumogakure][Remake w/ new template][WIP] 1232944651918
Name: Alekzaunder Haidenissui

Nicknames/Aliases [Full name] Alekzaunder Beauregard Sebastian Liborion [Only known to very few]

Appearance:
Alekzaunder has long, straight, red hair which reaches almost halfway down his back. It has a bit of a flip at the end, and covers some of the left side of his face. His jaw is very well rounded, giving him a very kind, yet hard look to his face. Having a bit of a goatee, his cheeks and upper lip yet remain clean and well taken care of, not going for the rugged look. Only having one eye shown, it is of an aurburn colour, almost matching his hair if you looked close enough. On the other hand, his other eye had been covered up by a mask which he had gotten placed over his burns.

Being quite a tall, broad shouldered man, Alekzaunder stands at an intimidating 5 foot 11, and still growing. He has a skinny figure, but a good build of muscles on his chest and arms. You would say he was a bit of a body builder if you took one glance at him. His average clothing consists of a variety of tuxedo's.

Personality:Alekzaunder is very cool, calm, and collected. He usually spends all his time in his house, alone, and studying almost any book he can get his hands on. He is very talented and takes pride in what he does and what he had learned. Being talented in many ways such as his intillectual knowledge, jutsu skill, and electric/water elements.

On the inside, he's accually very kind, sweet, and gentle. To some strangers, he could seem uptight and arrogant. To his friends, which know him very well, they see the real Alekz unlike most people do. He's practically emotionally blocked and is very good at hiding his feelings. He has a soft spot for young children, due to his infertality in which he was born with, he was unable to have children for himself.

Back to top Go down
Alekzaunder
Jounin
Jounin
Alekzaunder

PostSubject: Re: Alekzaunder Haidenissui [Jounin, Kumogakure][Remake w/ new template][WIP]   Alekzaunder Haidenissui [Jounin, Kumogakure][Remake w/ new template][WIP] I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 9:51 pm

Clan Information:
Name: Haidenissui

History:
Special Info:

Name of the Kekkei Genkai: HydroElectricity
Type of Kekkei Genkai: Ninjutsu

Description:

Jutsu:
Spoiler:
Clan Traits: Elemental [Suiton+Raiton]

Rank Information:
Skill Level: B
Ninja Rank: Chuunin
Village: Kumogakure
Birthplace: Konohagakure
Previous Village: Konoha

Special Information:

Elements Affinity:Raiton, Suiton
    Dominant: Raiton
    Recessive: Suiton

Skill Specialty:: Ninjutsu, Medical
    Dominant: Ninjutsu
    Recessive:
Medical

Special Characteristics
Spoiler:

Last edited by Alekzaunder on Tue Nov 30, 2010 6:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alekzaunder
Jounin
Jounin
Alekzaunder

PostSubject: Re: Alekzaunder Haidenissui [Jounin, Kumogakure][Remake w/ new template][WIP]   Alekzaunder Haidenissui [Jounin, Kumogakure][Remake w/ new template][WIP] I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 9:54 pm

Points and Ryo:

Total:
  • Strength:
  • Dexterity:
  • Stamina:
  • Speed:

Total Stat Points Earned:
Mission Points Earned:
Ryo:100,000

Justu/Item/Other Information:

Spoiler:

Medical:
Spoiler:

Suiton:
Spoiler:

HydroElectric Ninjutsu:
Spoiler:

Other:
Spoiler:

Last edited by Alekzaunder on Mon Nov 29, 2010 9:59 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Alekzaunder
Jounin
Jounin
Alekzaunder

PostSubject: Re: Alekzaunder Haidenissui [Jounin, Kumogakure][Remake w/ new template][WIP]   Alekzaunder Haidenissui [Jounin, Kumogakure][Remake w/ new template][WIP] I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 9:55 pm

Background Information/ RP Sample

History:
Spoiler:

5 - 10

Spoiler:

10 - 15

Spoiler:

16 - 21

Spoiler:

Role-Play Sample:
Spoiler:

Public Profile
Name: Alekzaunder Haidenissui
Appearance: Long red hair, auburn eye, half mask on right side of face, strong build, glasses, various uniforms.
Village: Kumogakure
Organization: -
Info: N/A

Last edited by Alekzaunder on Tue Nov 30, 2010 6:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alekzaunder
Jounin
Jounin
Alekzaunder

PostSubject: Re: Alekzaunder Haidenissui [Jounin, Kumogakure][Remake w/ new template][WIP]   Alekzaunder Haidenissui [Jounin, Kumogakure][Remake w/ new template][WIP] I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 10:00 pm

Can I have someone take a look at it to make sure im doing okay?
Back to top Go down
Shikyo Riku
Admin
Shikyo Riku

Location : Wherever the wind tells me to go and spread freedom

PostSubject: Re: Alekzaunder Haidenissui [Jounin, Kumogakure][Remake w/ new template][WIP]   Alekzaunder Haidenissui [Jounin, Kumogakure][Remake w/ new template][WIP] I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 3:04 am

- Special Characteristics: Chakra Control and Elemental. You must have one of the three levels. Seeing you are chunin, you can get either one or two
Back to top Go down
https://shinobiarmada.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alekzaunder Haidenissui [Jounin, Kumogakure][Remake w/ new template][WIP]   Alekzaunder Haidenissui [Jounin, Kumogakure][Remake w/ new template][WIP] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alekzaunder Haidenissui [Jounin, Kumogakure][Remake w/ new template][WIP]
Page 1 of 1