Shinobi Armada
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat Box
if
Similar topics
staff
Terosu Clan [Element(periodic table) manipulation] Shauntaystaffimgf
Happy New Year:

Year: 0638

Month: 1

Season: Winter
Your weekly weather report:
For the week of:
January 16th to January 22nd

Konoha: Snow Storm

Tea: Snow Storm

River: Snow Storm

Iwa:Snow

Taki: Snow

Wave: Snow

Suna: Windy

Kusa:Snow

Bird: Windy

Kiri: Snow Storm (40% visibility)

Oto:Snow

Ame:Hail

Kumo: Snow Storm

Terosu Clan [Element(periodic table) manipulation]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Akuma

Terosu Clan [Element(periodic table) manipulation] Empty
PostSubject: Terosu Clan [Element(periodic table) manipulation]   Terosu Clan [Element(periodic table) manipulation] I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 9:36 pm

Name: Terosu
Founder: Terosu Omnisomu

History: The Terosu clan was a group of nomads, wandering around the village of Kumogakure no Sato, who practiced strange arts of worshiping the earth, almost as if they were druids. They had a great deal of respect for the earth, and worshiped it. They also were a group of scientist, who majored in fuuinjutsu. They studied the elements that made up the earth, and placed a lot of them onto a periodic table of elements, of sorts. As they became more and more focused on these studies, they sort of adopted a single name, becoming a clan. The name was more of an organization title than an actual family name, but they were basically a family from the time spent together.

After a few generations, their studies and research increased, and they started becoming ninjas to fund their projects. They even bought high tech equipment from the Snow village so that they could further their research and development. After they had a sufficient amount of data, concerning the elements and how they react to other elements, heat, and other factors, they started experimenting how to use them. Being fuuinjutsu users, they decided that the best way to be able to control the elements as raw material would be to create a seal to place on a few select clan members. They got a wide range of test subjects, ranging from the muscular to the anorexic, and placed different seals on each of them.

Some of the test subjects took the seal in, and survived, while some became dreadfully ill because of it. In other extreme cases, the subjects died from the influx of chakra that had been put in their bodies. The subjects who were alive, became able to control a specific metal on the table of elements they created. They were able to manipulate the element at will, but they lost all the previous memories, including the seal being placed on them. These seals were simply prototypes, and the clan kept researching into how to make more powerful seals to allow greater control and manipulation of the metals.

After several sets of seal testing over a course of twenty years, they still couldn't get the seals to allow for control of multiple metals. This changed when one of the test subjects became bloodthirsty and ripped of another's seal, then placed it on himself. The seal grafted with his body, and allowed him to control the element that he stole, but the researchers quickly had the test subject put down. Some test subjects escaped, and some were killed because they were deemed too powerful.

After around ten years, people who had the seals placed on them started to die unexpectedly. The researchers took in some of them that had not died, and took samples of them. They figured out that the seals were incomplete, and they figured out the problem, but they couldn't stop the people from dieing. They then made four different Seals, that were perfect in every way, and couldn't even be removed by other fuuinjutsu masters. The seals allowed for the absolute manipulation of four different metals, and didn't kill the person after any period of time.

Special Info: There are only four available metals, meaning four members maximum. Different elements do different things, and some are easier to control than others. The easier it is to control, the less powerful it is in the long run.

Mercury:
Appearance: Mercury is a silvery white metal, that is extremely shiny, and looks exactly like a mirror.

Abilities: The first of the metals that were sealed into the young test subjects, this metal is in a liquid state. Constantly flowing but with an extremely high density. This is in a liquid state, and can be manipulated freely, almost as water. It is the easiest to control, because of it's liquid state, but this means that it can not be controlled past a point. It has extremely high and powerful surface tension, meaning it can not be shaped into anything sharp. It is mostly used to capture people and kill them, because mercury is highly toxic. The chakra in the clan member is used to bind the mercury a little tighter, and prevents the mercury from evaporating unless exposed to high temperature, although the toxins can still be absorbed through the skin.

Availability: Thermometers, barometers, and neon based lighting systems.

Copper:
Appearance: Reddish orange, soft metal with a bright metallic luster.

Abilities: Soft and malleable, able to take on almost any shape while still being strong. This is the second element sealed into the test subjects, and it is ranked slightly harder to control than mercury. It is strong, but still not as strong as other metals, such as steel or iron, meaning it is not very useful as a permanent weapon. It's primary use is that is can conduct electricity better than almost any other metal, making it a very powerful combination with Raiton. The copper can also be used as a lightning rod, drawing electric based attacks to it.

Availability: Used in most electronics, and can be harvested by most, if not all, plant life.

Iron:
Appearance: A dark grey metal, that isn't very shiny or bright, only reflecting light that is directly shined at it.

Abilities: Iron is a very strong metal, but can still be worked with relatively easily. It is the third metal, and is considered to be relatively moderate to learn to control. It is a non toxic metal, that can be magnetized very easily, and is effected by magnets. This makes it slightly weaker against Raiton based attacks, but can still defend pretty well. Iron is one of two of the metals that is chakra conductive, allowing the formation of powerful weapons from it.

Availability: Iron is found in almost all metals, and accounts for 95% of the world's metal working industry. Almost all weapons and armor are a combination of iron, if not completely iron. Steel is made mostly of iron.

Titanium:
Appearance: A light grey, silvery metal, that is very solid. It is slightly shiny.

Abilities: The most difficult metal to control, titanium is the strongest metal that was sealed into the subjects. Light and powerfully strong, it is a force to be reckoned with. This is the hardest metal to control, but can be made into extremely strong, and intricately designed weapons or armor. It has very high resistance to corrosion and blunt force, and is highly heat resistant. The downside is that there can only be a small amount to control at a time, and can never be an amount larger than the user.

Availability: Only in strong or intricate things, such as watches and golf clubs.

Requirements: Must have Doton as the main element
Current Members: To be added later.

Name of the Kekkei Genkai: Tanko Fuuin
Type of Kekkei Genkai: Ninjutsu

Description: After years of research, fuuinjutsu masters were able to make the Doton element more advanced to a point where it can control one specific metal on the table of elements. There are four different metals, listed above, and they each have different strengths and weaknesses.

The seal is normally invisible to the naked eye, and manifests itself as some sort of scar on the user, and immediately starts to bleed. The seal only manifests itself when the user starts to use clan techniques, and glows a deep red color, along with the blood.

The seal transfers Doton chakra, which can normally be used to manipulate generic earth, into specialized chakra that allows the user to sense and manipulate their given metal. They can only have one of these seals on them at a time, and they must have Ninjutsu to utilize the techniques involving their metal manipulation.

Jutsu:

Name of Jutsu: Mirror Sheen Collection
Users: Mercury User
Type of Jutsu:: Ninjutsu
Element Affinity: Doton
Description: Once the Terosu clan member puts earth chakra into their seal, they can manipulate their element. This allows the clan member to gather any mercury from sources that would have it, such as thermometers and neon signs. The earth itself will have a small amount of it, but the clan member should have some with him.

Name of Jutsu: Mirror Sheen Manipulation
Users: Mercury User
Description: Once the Terosu clan member puts earth chakra into their seal, they can manipulate their element. This jutsu allows the user to simply control mercury, like water, with simple hand gestures. The user can't really make complicated things with it, only circles and orbs, or whips. The amount they can control depends on rank.
C- An amount the size of the user/ not weight
B- Double the user's size
A- Size of a small house
S- Size of a two story house

Name of Jutsu: Copper Collection
Users: Copper User
Description: Once the user puts Doton chakra into their seal, they can manipulate their element. This jutsu allows the user to gather any copper from around them, and slightly move it to the destination they want. This can then be used in other jutsu. It is still preferred that the clan member have his own copper to start with.

Name of Jutsu: Copper Manipulation
Users: Copper User
Description: Once the user places earth chakra into their seal, they can manipulate their element. This allows them to simply move chunks of the iron around, and even throw them with force with simple hand motions. The user can also concentrate, and form more complicated weapons with the copper.
C-can form kunai, shuriken, and other basic weapons
B-can form katanas, spears, and other simple weapons
A-can form wires, and extremely strong versions of the previous weapons
S-can form powerful chains, and the copper for basic manipulation becomes chakra conductive

Name of Jutsu: Iron Collection
Users: Iron User
Description: When the user places earth chakra into their seal, they can manipulate their element. This allows the user to collect Iron from sources around them, and use it for jutsu. The iron can be collected from almost anything made of strong metal.

Name of Jutsu: Iron Manipulation
Users: Iron User
Description: Once the clan member puts earth chakra into their seal, they can manipulate their element. This allows the user to manipulate iron to a degree. Using simple hand motions, they can lift and shape iron, and they can even manipulate it with direct contact, turning it into liquid for a short period of time. This allows them to make weapons, and even make it extremely sharp.
C-Can make basic weapons
B-can make weapons such as katanas and spears
A-can make wires and strong versions of previous weapons
S-can make advanced weapons and mechanisms

Name of Jutsu: Titanium Collection
Users: Titanium User
Description: The user can use this jutsu to collect titanium from nearby sources, once they put earth chakra into their seal. Because titanium isn't abundant, it is advised that the user's carry their own titanium. The earth itself might have some of course.

Name of Jutsu: Titanium Manipulation
Users: Titanium User
Description: This jutsu allows the user to manipulate their element, once they place earth chakra into their seal. This jutsu allows for the manipulation of titanium, using simple hand movements. The titanium is hard to shape in the beginning, but can still be hurled with force at people.
C-can only make basic shapes out of titanium
B-can make simple weapons
A-can make complicated weapons
S-can make extremely complicated mechanisms and structures

Last edited by Akuma on Mon Aug 09, 2010 6:01 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Shikyo Riku
Admin
Shikyo Riku

Location : Wherever the wind tells me to go and spread freedom

PostSubject: Re: Terosu Clan [Element(periodic table) manipulation]   Terosu Clan [Element(periodic table) manipulation] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 4:45 am

Please elaborate more on your description
Back to top Go down
https://shinobiarmada.rpg-board.net
Akuma

PostSubject: Re: Terosu Clan [Element(periodic table) manipulation]   Terosu Clan [Element(periodic table) manipulation] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 6:04 am

changing the idea, sorry. Thanks for checking though. W.I.P. Added... for now
Back to top Go down
Akuma

PostSubject: Re: Terosu Clan [Element(periodic table) manipulation]   Terosu Clan [Element(periodic table) manipulation] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 7:51 am

I have completed it, and it is ready to be checked again.
Back to top Go down
Caranore
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
Caranore

PostSubject: Re: Terosu Clan [Element(periodic table) manipulation]   Terosu Clan [Element(periodic table) manipulation] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 9:10 am

There should be atleast one basic jutsu that all clan members allow, and that would be one that allows them to manipulate the metal in general. However, I do have to say no to Mercury being a metal. Mercury when exposed to the air in liquid state s poisonous, as well as if it makes contact with skin. Unless you specifically state in there that they are immune to the effects of mercury, that will need to be removed and another metal added.
Back to top Go down
Akuma

PostSubject: Re: Terosu Clan [Element(periodic table) manipulation]   Terosu Clan [Element(periodic table) manipulation] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 5:13 pm

I put that the chakra is used to prevent the evaporation of the mercury, which is what happens when it meets the air, but it is still poisonous if it touches people. Is that better, or should I remove the poison altogether? Because I do have another metal in mind, and it would be gold.

Also added a simple clan technique.
Back to top Go down
Caranore
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
Caranore

PostSubject: Re: Terosu Clan [Element(periodic table) manipulation]   Terosu Clan [Element(periodic table) manipulation] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 5:19 pm

Nah, provided you have somethat that prevents the poisoning of the clan member in question, mercury is fine.
Back to top Go down
Akuma

PostSubject: Re: Terosu Clan [Element(periodic table) manipulation]   Terosu Clan [Element(periodic table) manipulation] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 6:02 pm

I added jutsu, and the clan member would still be effected if they touch the mercury, but they are protected from the gas.

So, anything else?
Back to top Go down
Akuma

PostSubject: Re: Terosu Clan [Element(periodic table) manipulation]   Terosu Clan [Element(periodic table) manipulation] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 5:47 am

I don't know how long you have to wait to bump this, but I hope 48 hrs is enough,

Bump!
Back to top Go down
Caranore
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
Caranore

PostSubject: Re: Terosu Clan [Element(periodic table) manipulation]   Terosu Clan [Element(periodic table) manipulation] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 3:09 am

My bad, I didnt see the jutsu last time I looked.

Approved
Back to top Go down
lifeanddeath
Hokage
Hokage
lifeanddeath

PostSubject: Re: Terosu Clan [Element(periodic table) manipulation]   Terosu Clan [Element(periodic table) manipulation] I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 11:54 pm

Archived due to user inactivity.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Terosu Clan [Element(periodic table) manipulation]   Terosu Clan [Element(periodic table) manipulation] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Terosu Clan [Element(periodic table) manipulation]
Page 1 of 1