Shinobi Armada
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat Box
if
Similar topics
staff
Kotaro Sasaki (Complete) Shauntaystaffimgf
Happy New Year:

Year: 0638

Month: 1

Season: Winter
Your weekly weather report:
For the week of:
January 16th to January 22nd

Konoha: Snow Storm

Tea: Snow Storm

River: Snow Storm

Iwa:Snow

Taki: Snow

Wave: Snow

Suna: Windy

Kusa:Snow

Bird: Windy

Kiri: Snow Storm (40% visibility)

Oto:Snow

Ame:Hail

Kumo: Snow Storm

Kotaro Sasaki (Complete)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
sly448
Genin
Genin
sly448

Kotaro Sasaki (Complete) Empty
PostSubject: Kotaro Sasaki (Complete)   Kotaro Sasaki (Complete) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 11:58 pm

Name: Kotaro Sasaki
Nickname/Alias: Kotaro

Age Appearance: 16

Appearance:
Spoiler:

Skill Level: D
Ninja Rank: Genin

Village: Kumogakure
Birthplace: Kumogakure
Previous Village: N/A

Clan/Bloodline: N/A

Personality: Kotaro believes that weapons were made for killing. And he intends to use them that way. He thinks that if you do not attack with the intent to kill, you will never win. He is often annoyed by talkative people, and often scolds those who talk to him to much. Most are lucky to hear his name, as he rarely says it, whenever he actually speaks. He becomes angry when people underestimate him, and never feels remorse or sorry for past or present opponents. He can become angry easy, and it is usually the only emotion he might show, though he keeps them all to himself. He tests limits, then tries to break them for himself, and will do just anything to become stronger.

Kotaro still does not know what drove him to make world wide chaos his goal, nor does he care. He wants there to be constant chaos as he enjoys fighting. He wants there always to be chaos, and he does not care who has to die in order for chaos to reign. He is often cold, whenever he actually decides to speak. He is not arrogant, but often thinks himself stronger than most others of his rank. But he wouldn't start a fight he couldn't win. He has always seemed to be very good at lying doing it often, and being able to get away with it. But to make sure no one finds out his true intentions, he acts as the quiet person, barely ever speaking.

Kotaro likes chaos, bacon, fighting, training, killing, missions, root beer, most food, the night life, death, murder, the stars, fire, evil and maniacal laughter, being quiet, sitting, and challenges.
Kotaro doesn't like cuteness, innocence, puppies, kittens, stray animals, talkative people, lazy people, ignorance, stupidity, obnoxiousness, jerks, constant yelling, underestimating opponents, letting enemies live, kiss ups and brown nosers, teacher's pets, know it alls, and homosexuals.

Goals: To become the greatest weapon artist in the world, and to grow stronger so that he may spread chaos to the world.
Alignment: Evil, but acts neutral

Canon Personality:

Skill Specialty: Weaponry, Bladed
Dominant: Bladed
Recessive:

Elemental Affinity:
Dominant: Fire
Recessive:

History: Kotaro Sasaki was born in the Village Hidden in the Clouds. He was raised by a stay at home mother and a blacksmith for a father. He and his father shared a strong connection with each other. Kotaro would always go to him for help or advise, and tried to help his father in any way he could when possible. His father taught him, loved him, and was proud of him. His father was proud of him no matter what he did, always helping him when Kotaro had made a mistake. His father rarely became angry, and was a true kind hearted person. Kotaro had friends, Often playing the game called ninja, which he always won at when he played. That game is what had made him eventually decided to become a ninja.

His father approved his son's wish, but didn't feel that kunai or shuriken would be able to protect him. So during their spare time while Kotaro was in the academy, his father forged him a weapon. A special scythe that could disconnect and the blade be thrown, all held by a chain. At night was the only time they were really able to train Kotaro with the scythe, Which is where the name "Lunar Scythe" came to be.

Kotaro started to enjoy fighting, more than he should. As he grew older, he started to get into fights all the time. He never killed anyone, no, but he did always win. He started to grow darker and darker on the inside, he was smart enough not to let that sort of thing show. Eventually he decided to move out of his home, and his parents were supportive of him, helping him pay for his apartment. Out living on his own, but still in the academy, he trained very hard. No one found out the ability of his scythe, as he didnt show it often, infact, few people actually knew he possessed a weapon of any kind.

Kotaro's lust for fighting soon changed. It was no longer just him fighting. Not a bloodlust, but the want to see fighting, any kind, to see it all the time. He wanted chaos, and he knew with the right training and enough time, he could spread it throughout the world. On the day of his graduation, he vowed to himself to do such a thing, no matter who got in his way. But he knew it would be a very long time before such a thing would happen. So he decided to play the waiting game, act as a normal ninja, keeping all his intentions to himself. Now he awaits to be assigned to a team, the first step to the long road filled with chaos.

RP Sample:
Spoiler:
Special Characteristics:
Spoiler:

Last edited by sly448 on Tue Aug 24, 2010 6:06 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Resaki
Genin
Genin
Resaki

Location : Wishing I could be somewhere else but here, wherever I am...

PostSubject: Re: Kotaro Sasaki (Complete)   Kotaro Sasaki (Complete) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 8:20 pm

Personality Requirements: 116/300 Words // 184 Words needed
History Requirements: 402/450 Words // 48 Words needed
Special Characteristics: Up to C Rank SCs can be chosen. LIAR! is an A Rank SC.
Skill Specialty: You can have another weapon type if you wish since it is your dominant spec.

Back to top Go down
Resaki
Genin
Genin
Resaki

Location : Wishing I could be somewhere else but here, wherever I am...

PostSubject: Re: Kotaro Sasaki (Complete)   Kotaro Sasaki (Complete) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 5:51 pm

Approved unless said otherwise?

And of course, just a note/reminder but Genin have to RP getting their element.

GL with your Jounin App. ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kotaro Sasaki (Complete)   Kotaro Sasaki (Complete) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kotaro Sasaki (Complete)
Page 1 of 1