Shinobi Armada
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat Box
if
Similar topics
staff
Itachi Uchiha (Finished, Not Canon) Shauntaystaffimgf
Happy New Year:

Year: 0638

Month: 1

Season: Winter
Your weekly weather report:
For the week of:
January 16th to January 22nd

Konoha: Snow Storm

Tea: Snow Storm

River: Snow Storm

Iwa:Snow

Taki: Snow

Wave: Snow

Suna: Windy

Kusa:Snow

Bird: Windy

Kiri: Snow Storm (40% visibility)

Oto:Snow

Ame:Hail

Kumo: Snow Storm

Itachi Uchiha (Finished, Not Canon)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Saint
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Saint

Itachi Uchiha (Finished, Not Canon) Empty
PostSubject: Itachi Uchiha (Finished, Not Canon)   Itachi Uchiha (Finished, Not Canon) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 6:19 pm

Name: Uchiha Itachi
Nickname/Alias: N/A

Age Appearance: 12

Appearance:
Itachi Uchiha (Finished, Not Canon) Itachi-1

Skill Level: D
Ninja Rank: Genin

Village: Kumo
Birthplace: Kumo
Previous Village: Kumo

Clan/Bloodline:

Spoiler:

Personality: Itachi is one of the cool and collected types. He is the center of attention a lot of the times just because of his general attitude. He is very kind and such, but is not one to put himself out there for no reason and grab the spotlight. He shines on his own with out even trying to stand out, only being the best he can be in anything he does. He is only disheartened when he knows he should have done better in something then what he did. He can be quite intense and certain things do get on his nerves and even anger him, but generally he is happy and it isnt rare to see him with a smile. His focus is mostly on his training, even though he has no expectations for him. He sets the bar for himself, and it steadily gets higher with each passing day. He is not a born genius shinobi, but he is a master of hard work, and that is how he excels.

He is typically seen as duty first, friendship second, self last. He has no remorse for his enemies, for they are true evil, and that he detests. He looks forward to missons and is anxious whenever he has down time. He likes to keep busy most of the time, but then again, relaxation is a key ingredient to every life. He has a lot of respect for everyone, even his enemies, even if it is only the respect of a warrior to another warrior. He knows who deserves what credit and is anything but rude.

Goals: Live up to the name he was given, Itachi
Alignment: Good

Canon Personality: Itachi Uchiha

Skill Specialty:
Dominant: Ninjutsu
Recessive:

Elemental Affinity:
Dominant:Fire
Recessive:

History:

Uchiha Itachi came to be who is by events that occured before his birth. He would have grown up a bit differently, had ancestors stayed in Konoha. It is in fact, by a complete fluke that he even exists today. Long long ago, his clan became nearly extinct by the hands of one of their own. When this happened, the ones who he now shares blood with and are also long deceased, happened to be away on a vacation of sorts. The news reached them properly before they returned, and instead of coming back, they went into hiding until such a time came when there owuld be no more threat of their exterminator. However, the truth of the matter eventually became public knowledge and so, the came out of hiding.

Now on to Itachi himself. Unlike most other Uchiha, his mother and father were both not shinobi, having taking different paths then the Uchiha of Konoha. Itachi, however, being named after one of the greatest shinobi to have ever lived, wanted to follow those steps and so was enroleld in the Kumo ninja academy. He did not show as much promise as his namesake, and to this he was disheartened, but, he did not allow it to stop him. He still proved to be talented, especially not coming from a warring background.

He excelled in the academy and was released upon completeling his test, the first time it came around. It was said he could have easily taken the test three years later and been quite fine but that was the past and they could only move forward with what had already been decided. The teams were all full and he was the only one to graduate at the time, so his station was put on hold. he now seeks training and is fueled by the fire to grow stronger.

RP Sample:
Spoiler:

Special Characteristics:

Name: Intelligence
Type: Mental
Description: The ninja has above average intelligence and is known as a strategic type. They plan things out before hand and have the ability to process information faster. Thus they can react to situaitons faster because they understand things faster. They can even forecast events based on what has already happened and understand the domino effect. Shinobi with the intelligence trait tend to be more open minded and laid back. They also have a hunger for more knowledge.

Name: Kind Heart
Type: Mental?
Description: The shinobi with this trait has a noticeable amount of care for other people on a very personal level. They tend to be very fair and unbiased about things. They are also not that quick to anger in most cases. They are often self sacrificial, with in reason of course and put others before themselves. They often have a warm feel about them and others are sometimes drawn to this warmness.
Open: sure
Open: sure

Public Profile
Name: Itachi Uchiha
Appearance:
Village: Kumo
Organization: -
Info: -
Back to top Go down
Resaki
Genin
Genin
Resaki

Location : Wishing I could be somewhere else but here, wherever I am...

Itachi Uchiha (Finished, Not Canon) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Itachi Uchiha (Finished, Not Canon)   Itachi Uchiha (Finished, Not Canon) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 6:19 pm

Approved unless said otherwise?

Just remember your element has to be learned IC at Genin level.
Back to top Go down

Itachi Uchiha (Finished, Not Canon)
Page 1 of 1