Shinobi Armada
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat Box
if
Similar topics
staff
Training With Family [Private] Shauntaystaffimgf
Happy New Year:

Year: 0638

Month: 1

Season: Winter
Your weekly weather report:
For the week of:
January 16th to January 22nd

Konoha: Snow Storm

Tea: Snow Storm

River: Snow Storm

Iwa:Snow

Taki: Snow

Wave: Snow

Suna: Windy

Kusa:Snow

Bird: Windy

Kiri: Snow Storm (40% visibility)

Oto:Snow

Ame:Hail

Kumo: Snow Storm

Training With Family [Private]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
thisasshole
Chuunin
Chuunin
thisasshole

Training With Family [Private] Empty
PostSubject: Training With Family [Private]   Training With Family [Private] I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 1:01 pm

After dealing with Nasamea and the death of his father by his own hand, Shihouin couldn’t stand to be around anyone he knew for that matter and had to separate himself from his life totally. There was only one place where he could do such a thing, a place where both his mind and his body worked equally as hard and where his thoughts were never cloudy and he could understand everything about himself. He had brought himself religiously here since he was a D Rank genin, constantly learning technique after technique in order to increase his power. The training field he was on had been in the back of all of them, secluded from the rest of the main training fields, but more importantly it had been secluded from people.

He was back to being normal, wearing his traditional Chuunin outfit and attire, a black ninjato on his back, open heeled and toed boots, a flak jacket with the Uchiha crest plastered on both shoulders and three ninja pouches about the rear of his waist. He focused his hands together like he had done several times before into creating a new technique for himself. After molding his chakra properly time after time, and slowly, he spit out what seemed to be a white ball. He had learned to mold fire chakra in his mouth, but had also learned to control it and move it without it actually being turned into fire chakra. The ball spit out quickly like a bullet and then, before he could even grasp control of it, it exploded, and threw him back several meters once again. Flames erupted like an explosion from the balls point and spread out ten meters in a raging blast of fire which pushed outwards. The marks were obvious, these same burning circles cropped up around the entire training field.

He slumped back onto his feet and put his hands together once more after cursing himself. The ball of condensed flame could only move quickly after one burst. He could move the ball ten meters quickly, but any more after that and he would extend the too far and the technique wouldn’t even explode, it would just fade away. Curving the path was nigh impossible as well, and he could barely offer control of it unless it was in a linear direction. This would no doubt require the Sharingan to be useful. He closed his eyes and focused, kneading his chakra quickly and aiming for one of the trees exactly ten meters away from his spot. Holding the chakra in his mouth, he spat the white ball out, which raced directly out towards the tree in a streak of light. Letting the jutsu release, the technique exploded right before it could evaporate, creating a massive display of burning fire which expanded out by ten meters across and about five meters high, a pure explosion which looked picture perfect. In his success he celebrated, forgetting about the weakness of his own technique. The shockwave of the technique rushed towards him and knocked him back farther this time. He’d forgotten that when the technique exploded, he was always just right outside the blast range, but not safe from the shockwave unless he moved. Happy, but sore at the same time, he wandered around the training field, looking for an area with a few more trees to practice on.
Back to top Go down
Kiyoshi

Kiyoshi

PostSubject: Re: Training With Family [Private]   Training With Family [Private] I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 1:28 pm

Breakfast is the most important meal of the day. Whoever claimed that was certainly in the right mind because breakfast was the only time where Saya would actually take a break for the entirety of a regular day. Mostly it was just work in and work out for her until the sun would lower itself, then it would be time to let herself rest a little bit if she didn’t decide to take a little bit of overtime, on a late night mission or was just still in the mood for some good old fashion training. Nevertheless, Saya always took the first few hours of the day to just relax herself.

And what better place to relax herself than inside the confounds of her old estates, the Uchiha training grounds. Sure it was a bit run down and crappy, but it still gave Saya that home sweet home feeling most of the time. At the moment, Saya was still preparing herself for the day though as she was sitting on a random tree branch currently tying her hair up into her usual position and making sure that her ninja gear was fastened securely. She also double checked the security of her twin short blades fastened to her back and the back of her hip.

Once she was fully prepared, Saya pulled an apple from the ninja pouch at the far left of her hip, where she usually kept non combative objects such as food and such, and started to take her first bite into it as she scooted her right leg a bit closer to her body in order to get into a more comfortable position. As she continued eating on her apple, Saya started to stare directly into space as she was starting to think about how strange her boyfriend has been acting lately. He’s just been acting like he’s incredibly nervous about something. Maybe he had a secret surprise for her.

She shook it off though as she took yet another bite out of the apple. She didn’t even really like surprises that much anyways, she needed to stay collected at all times and expect any and everything. Irony would soon poke its unwelcomed nose in as Saya suddenly felt an increase in heat coming from below her. She took a look at what was causing this and saw what seemed to be a result of the Fireball jutsu, one of the most basic jutsu in Uchiha knowledge.

Saya’s eyes traced the fireball over to the user of the jutsu to see someone in a flak jacket known to be worn only by the higher ranked shinobi of Konoha, though she had no idea who it was that was wearing it so she figured that the jacket either wasn’t his or that he was new to the line of duty. ‘Rookies...’ She continued to watch as he finished up the jutsu and got knocked back by his own shockwave and chuckled a bit. “If you think you’re even worthy of wearing that headband, never mind the jacket, then you’re going to have to be better than that.”
Back to top Go down
thisasshole
Chuunin
Chuunin
thisasshole

PostSubject: Re: Training With Family [Private]   Training With Family [Private] I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 1:44 pm

Shihouin's eyes popped directly towards a woman that he had not noticed before. His eyes darted up to a spot in a tree where he watched a woman munch on an apple as if she had all the time in the world, and everything was dainty and perfectly relaxing. At first he didn't mentally question why she was here in the first place, but then he quickly began to put the comparisons together. They were both in a secluded off limits area, both with black hair, both wearing an Uchiha crest somewhere on their body to signal their clan. His eyes opened quickly and he pointed directly at her, shouting the obvious as if he wanted the entire world to hear. "Hey! You're an Uchiha! Since when are there Uchiha in the village?" He shouted and moved a bit closer under her position. "And for your information, I'm training to become stronger. The technique I'm using is difficult, but I'm sick and tired of training fire techniques. I just turn Chuunin not even a week ago and here I am already getting shit, from someone that's apparently my blood relative. If you're so talented, why don't you come down here and talk to me face to face?"

A cocky bastard never got anywhere, but Shihouin might get somewhere seeing that a good majority of the people in his clan were cocky bastards. Apparently he was not the only one from his clan walking around in the village, and it was a pleasant surprise to see someone else. He didn't dwell on feelings like depression, and nor was he sad living life as an only Uchiha, but for once, he figured he could have a proper teacher. Everyone else had been substitute from his point onwards. The only people properly capable of teaching an Uchiha was an Uchiha, and if he could get the nerve to ask her to teach him something he would. He assumed that she hadto be skilled in genjutsu, what Uchiha wouldn't pass it up? If she could teach him, it would be greatly appreciated since he had so many of his own.
Back to top Go down
Kiyoshi

Kiyoshi

PostSubject: Re: Training With Family [Private]   Training With Family [Private] I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 2:41 pm

Saya looked at the young kid as he questioned the quantity of Uchiha within the village and then shrugged soon after. “This isn’t the old ages anymore when the Uchiha were one away from becoming extinct by their very own kind, there’s quite a few Uchiha out there now as a matter of fact.” Saya leaned in and took yet another bite out of her apple as the kid continued to talk about his issues. In all honesty, Saya really couldn’t care less enough to go over and actually talk to the rookie at the moment for she had quite a bit to do later in the day.

But later in the day wasn’t going to be there for the next few hours or something so it was either sit here and eat this already core of an apple down to the brink of pure nothingness or just get off this tree branch and talk to the kid. Saya took a second though to weigh her options in order to see which would be a more interesting way to spend the next few hours of her day. She wasn’t really the one to particularly like to play around with kids but neither was she the kind to just sit around to do nothing.

After a few seconds of deciding, Saya finally decided to just go ahead with the latter and simply talk to the rookie. After she had one last stomach filling bite, Saya nonchalantly tossed the apple away towards her left, particularly hitting an anthill that was dug somewhere near the tree she was sitting on and stood up, stretching out her legs a bit before letting herself lean forward just enough to slip off of the tree branch and quickly land onto the floor about 15 meters from where she was sitting, the gravity of it all causing her to crouch and grab the floor as she landed.

One she did land, Saya slowly took her time walking over to the boy’s direction and stood right in front of him with that emotionless yet stern expression on her face she was often known for. She had absolutely no idea exactly what she was working with or what she was going to do with this kid, but she wanted to see just exactly what he could do so she decided to evaluate him before anything. “Alright, Mr. I just turned Chuunin not but a week ago, show me a Sharingan if you can pull it off.”

Once Shihouin would turn on his Sharingan, Saya would walk around him, carefully taking a look into his eyes. After about a minute of that, Saya rubbed on her chin. “From the look of your physique, I can tell you’re not much of a Taijutsu expert and your eyes still look rather unused, like you haven’t done much with them. Can you even utilize Genjutsu, rookie?”
Back to top Go down
thisasshole
Chuunin
Chuunin
thisasshole

PostSubject: Re: Training With Family [Private]   Training With Family [Private] I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 2:57 pm

Shihouin had no clue what to think of her besides that she came off really strong. Out of all the Uchiha he had seen in the village, which had just been his father, she had seemed stronger than him, and at least several times stronger than his own self. He mentally began to compare her to Kaosu sensei, and all of the disadvantages and advantages lay on either side of the comparison. For one she wasn't old, two, she had seemed stronger than him, and three she was actually pretty decent to look at. Kaosu was capable of lots of things, but she seemed to be capable of much, much more. In a way he wanted to train up under her wing for a while, since he didn't spend much time doing much when his team was around.

He listened to her every word as she spoke and landed out of the tree with ease. He was already learning something new, apparently there were more Uchiha than he thought running around. Those possibilities made everything a bit more interesting Mangekyou wise, though he didn't plan on gaining that power anytime soon, since it held more disadvantages than advantages. He was proud to have sight, and did not want to go blind and lose it. When she'd asked him to show a three tomoe, he did so without question and quickly. His eyes were different from most Uchiha and he could use them better and longer, though just showing them to her wouldn't show that.

Shihouin responded to her question with a good bit of disappointment. "Actually, no. All I can do is fire techniques a ninjutsu. I don't know anything else about genjutsu or taijutsu besides the basic stuff. I'm not out of shape, but extra techniques like styles and forms of fighting, I don't know those. I'm interested in genjutsu more than anything, this eye revolves around hypnosis. I need someone, preferably an Uchiha to teach me. Anyone else would only give me basic knowledge, but an Uchiha could teach me a lot more." He kind of talked with a low voice, almost like he was shy. "Could you teach me?"
Back to top Go down
Kiyoshi

Kiyoshi

PostSubject: Re: Training With Family [Private]   Training With Family [Private] I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 3:47 pm

A disappointed sigh came out of Saya’s mouth as she heard the boy’s testimony and request for her teachings. Saya wasn’t really profound in teaching nothing but the best of the best Konoha had to offer so she wasn’t exactly the right person to teach anyone under the rank of Jounin. There was also the fact that she had quite a bit of work to do all the way back over at the ANBU HQ and the other fact that she plain and simple just didn’t want to do it, especially considering the fact tha she didn’t really see herself gaining anything in the matter.

As Saya continued the think about all the reasons why she should bother to train this kid, she also unconsciously thought about the reasons on why she should train him. There was the fact that they appeared to be of the same clan and she’s never trained anyone of the Uchiha clan so this just might be an exciting new experience for her. There was also the “Uchiha pride” which was said to flow heavily through her veins and letting another Uchiha not hit the pinnacle of his ninja abilities would certainly put a bit of a dent on that pride. And then there was also the fact that she still didn’t have anything better to do for now.

Taking a few seconds to weigh her options yet again, Saya eventually decided to go ahead and teach this rookie exactly how Genjutsu is done. Even though Genjutsu wasn’t exactly her strongest suit, it was definitely up there in the top three so Saya was more than confident in her ability to teach this boy on how to work his Genjutsu to at least a moderate point before her day would start, the rest would be up to him however.

Once she had made her official mental decision on training the boy, Saya nodded her head slowly as she was deciding on the best course of action to take on beginning their Genjutsu training. It took about a minute for Saya to figure out where to begin but once she finally did, she snapped her fingers. “Well, rookie, since you’re so interested in the aspects of Genjutsu, I think I’ll skip all that fundamental stuff you could easily find in the library.” As she was beginning her training explanation, Saya’s eyes started to turn red and one by one, 3 Tomoe appeared in both of her eyes as she looked into his. “But before you start using Genjutsu, I need to know if you can simply handle being in one. Don’t worry though, I’ll start small.”

Saya quickly dipped her right hand in her right pouch and pulled out a kunai while spinning it in her hand, throwing it over to the fifth branch of the third to the nearest tree. “All you have to do for this first exercise is to fetch that kunai up there. Start whenever you’re ready, rookie.” Though it seemed easy enough, there was a strange twist to this exercise, as Saya was talking earlier, the kid would probably start to notice that his vision was getting darker and darker, yet the dancing light that started to illuminate from below him was growing brighter and brighter while it was getting increasingly hot every few seconds.

------
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
thisasshole
Chuunin
Chuunin
thisasshole

PostSubject: Re: Training With Family [Private]   Training With Family [Private] I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 4:01 pm

Shihouin had educated himself on the Sharingan, and not only did he have whatever textbook knowledge he could grab from clan scrolls and old clan books, he also had the actual field experience to back it up. Genjutsu, taijutsu, ninjutsu, it was all possible with the sharingan and it was possible to be almost equally proficient in all three areas of combat as long as one used their eye sight correctly. Genjutsu molded chakra in a different way, one which required detail, and since he looked into her eyes, he could tell that he had fallen for genjutsu already. He now knew why everyone spent their time looking at feet, looking up even the slightest bit made it very easy for ones gaze to accidently slip into the Sharingan eyes. They were bright read and dotted with tomoe, who could miss that.

However, she didn't know him and didn't know what he had been through. When the illusion started, he knew that this level wouldn't work on him. It hurt, oh yeah, it burned like a bitch but it wouldn't kill him. He had survived much, much worse than this twice. Burned alive physically, and burned worse in genjutsu, an S Rank one by his sensei. This level of illusion would be easy to deal with. If it had been a bunshin, the body would flick like paper and burn away, but unfortunately it wasn't.

He had a limited amount of time before he could get the kunai. He ran towards the tree and jumped up onto the nearest branch, ignoring the pain as he climbed with his arms. Using his legs would be useless. He didn't know what type of illusion this was, so he continued on up, clambering with his arms until he almost was at the fifth branch. It hurt, and the pain of fire began to climb higher and higher, since fire's natural pattern was to rise. With a last burst of strength from both arms, he pulled up on the fourth branch and jumped up and snagged the kunai and fell back down. He would more than likely end up on his ass once more, since he couldn't feel his legs at all, but at least he would have snagged the kunai.
Back to top Go down
Kiyoshi

Kiyoshi

PostSubject: Re: Training With Family [Private]   Training With Family [Private] I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 4:58 pm

As the kid started the exercise, Saya watched to see exactly how he handled his Genjutsu. Seeing him operate, she quickly concluded that this boy’s way of battle Genjutsu is simply from brute force and pain tolerance alone. Though it would be impressive if he was able to pull it off in the heat of battle, it was way too risky and would much more than likely going to backfire on him eventually, especially if he were to be hit with some really high leveled Genjutsu. Saya would definitely have to get back at this in a little bit, but for now, she just wanted to evaluate.

Saya nodded as the rookie had gotten the kunai from the tree. “Not bad, rookie. Most people your age would probably not even be able to move, much less maneuver all the way over to get that kunai on pure will alone." Despite the fact that the exercise was over, Saya still took a careful look at the boy to see how he was handling the aftereffects of the Genjutsu. His will was strong, no doubt, but it wasn’t that strong and he would be sure to succumb to at least some after effects of the Genjutsu.

Saya simply shrugged as it was time to go over to the next phase of training, actual training. “Since you obviously have some sort of physical and mental understanding of what a Genjutsu is really like, I guess it’s about time to learn a very basic technique, it’s called “Demonic Illusion • Hell Viewing Technique”, just a D rank jutsu so it should take us practically no time to finish this up. Basically, Demonic Illusion • Hell Viewing Technique is a Genjutsu that only requires the serpent handsign.” As she said this, Saya motioned her hands together.

“Now, all you have to do is mold your chakra, almost like with Ninjutsu. But unlike Ninjutsu, you need to flow your chakra in a much more smooth and controlled way. What worked with me is that I would close my eyes and take a deep breath.” Saya slowly closed her eyes and inhaled smoothly until her lungs were halfway filled and then exhaled to bring herself into a relaxed state while slowly opening her eyes as she stared at the kid. “Then just concentrate on your target and let your chakra simply flow as you work your jutsu, then your target will soon view their own hell.” As she said this, leaves would envelop the teen and then simply fall away, showing him what would be his worst nightmare. Saya would only let the jutsu hold for about 5 seconds though since she only wanted to show him what the jutsu could do instead of doing any mental harm to him or anything like that.

Once the five seconds were up, Saya would put a halt to the chakra flow for a second, letting the jutsu stop and would appear before him. "You don't even have to think of the nightmare it's not like you have to know the person or anything like that." Saya then placed her hands in her pocket as she stared at him. "Now you try it on me."
Back to top Go down
thisasshole
Chuunin
Chuunin
thisasshole

PostSubject: Re: Training With Family [Private]   Training With Family [Private] I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 5:13 pm

Shihouin was literally screaming in his head from the excitement. He was finally learning something other than fire techniques and ninjutsu. He was actually going to be able to perform genjutsu. He had to contain his excitement and keep cool though, because he didn't want to fuck anything up at all. With his Sharingan on, learning how to flow his chakra different from ninjutsu had become easier than he thought it was, but still difficult a little bit. He listened to all the tips she gave him and watched her perform the technique. The leaves picked up around him for a brief time, and he focused on what was happening, almost unaware that he was in genjutsu.

He saw a horrible image, something that words couldn't describe enough. Before him lay an image of himself, cold a cruel, wielding eyes just as is father did and wearing that same mask. Blood soaked a kunai that he held in his hand, and the figure turned around and looked him directly in the eye before fading away back to reality. He was a bit shaken, but shook it off and remembered that it was fake. He rubbed his eyes and threw his attention back on to his new teacher and listened.

Copying the way she flowed her chakra with the serpent hand sign, he did the same exact thing as she did, mimicing it play by play. He put his hands together and released the genjutsu. A wind carried through, bringing up a large barrel of leaves which pushed from his back forward, over towards her body. She could probably cancel this level of illusion simply by blinking, but it didn't matter. He could perform genjutsu now. Once the genjutsu was over, he would ask her. "For higher level illusions, is does it just take more chakra control and experience to perform? What tips could you give me on creating some of my own ones?" He knew that was pushing it, and that she might feel that he was rushing but they were good questions. It was easy to copy things with the Sharingan, but creating them on the other hand required intellect, creativity and talent. He had the last two, but she had all the intellect on the matter.
Back to top Go down
Kiyoshi

Kiyoshi

PostSubject: Re: Training With Family [Private]   Training With Family [Private] I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 6:49 pm

Saya watched closely while the young Chuunin started to form his handsigns, prepared to perform the Genjutsu. Things seemed to be going well in the outgoing of the showing, the fact that he had developed his third tomoe in the Sharingan had made this all the more easier. It would also evidently make the entire training process go by so much faster so that she could get on with he own business and see if there was going to be anything exciting happening with HQ. Saya would also need to see Keiji about some of that blade work he’s been showing her recently.

Her mind was drawn back to the Chuunin as she noticed the leaves were starting to surround her, indicating that he had done the Genjutsu right and it had gone into effect. Saya wanted to make sure that everything would go well with the Genjutsu and judge its strength so she wasn’t going to bother to attempt at dispelling it until she see what he would be able to produce. Taking a look around, Saya noticed what seemed like the village council conversing with one another by a tree about 10 meters away. “Saya needs to be dropped.” “She’s too unstable.” “She’s not good enough.” Were the words that she was hearing.

It wasn’t too much of a known fact that Saya had a distinctive fear of rejection and that was probably one of the worst things that could happen to her, getting rejected by her own village. She had a smile on her face while she nodded but even she couldn’t help but get a bit glossy eyed. Saya Sharingan rotated one time before she closed her eyes and opened them back up, releasing the Genjutsu with nothing but her Sharingan.

Due to being distracted by evaluating the kid’s strength in his Genjutsu, Saya wasn’t exactly paying attention as he asked him a question. Due to this, it took a bit of time for the words to finally reach her brain. She turned to look at him. “Huh, what? Oh, yes, Genjutsu would require more experience and control of your chakra to perform properly. It also requires quite a bit of intelligence and perspective because whether you’re in a Genjutsu or performing one, the main aspect is always the same, ‘detail is key.’

“Creating your very own Genjutsu?” Hearing his question about creating original Genjutsu, Saya had to think a little bit. The fact of the matter was that she never really did work much with creative Genjutsu, usually learning/copying from someone else or a book. The only Genjutsu she’s made on her own had to be her Mangekyou Genjutsu, which she has yet to even use in combat due to its highly dangerous drawbacks and all. After a few seconds though, Saya snapped her fingers as she got an idea on exactly how to answer this question.

“Pretty much, you just need to think of Genjutsu as making art. Think of vision Genjutsu as drawing or making a movie, sound based Genjutsu as music, touch based Genjutsu on sculptures, and (just in case you want to be unique) cooking for smell and taste based Genjutsu. What do they all have in common? They all use symbolic elements and precision to gain a significant reaction to the target. So, all you have to do when making your own Genjutsu is be creative, create the image or movie, perform the song, carve the sculpture, make the meal and the more creative your Genjutsu, the stronger the reaction. Also, keep in mind that detail is key and if you have something off, you will get the opposite reaction of what you’re intending, in this case, a seen through Genjutsu. Hell, even if you get writer’s block, you can try modifying or combining some Genjutsu you know or have seen.”

Once Saya was finished with her explanation, she cracked her neck a bit and loosened up some of her joints. “Alright, rookie now is the time for the hard stuff. I noticed before that you pretty much go through Genjutsu by sheer will alone and as impressive as that is, it’s all fun and games until you actually get caught up in a good Genjutsu so I’m gonna teach you how to break out of them completely. Now, normally, I run by things like Kai and all that, but since you wield the Sharingan, that won’t be necessary in most situations as long as long as you work on it and if you have a high enough mastery, you could even break through a Mangakyou Genjutsu with nothing but 3 Tomoe.”

“This is achieved by first creating a mental battle of skill, control and pure will power to overcome that of your opponents. So basically, you’ll be manipulating your own chakra to a high degree to disrupt the flow of chakra they have on your brain. Now, let’s try this with the same Genjutsu I used on you before. I’ll be honest, I’m not even that good at chakra control compared to most my level so it shouldn’t be too hard." With that said, Saya concentrated on the kid’s eyes, her Tomoe started to rotate and the place would start to darken as the fire would start beneath his slowly paper forming body.
Back to top Go down
thisasshole
Chuunin
Chuunin
thisasshole

PostSubject: Re: Training With Family [Private]   Training With Family [Private] I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 7:14 pm

Detail huh... Luckily for him the Sharingan's key component was paying attention to detail. Even though things would be difference via genjutsu, he already began to understand exactly what she was talking about. The genjutsu she used on him manipulated him, but not the world at hand. That advantage allowed her genjutsu to hit without fail. Had the world gone completely black and wavy, he would have known instantly that he was in genjutsu and would have attempted to break out of it. He kept those thoughts deep in the back of his head, because he knew that genjutsu wasn't real, but pain did transfer from genjutsu to real life. If he could become proficient, he could hit the legs, head, neck and even make the person feel lots of pain depending on the rank of genjutsu. This was more than interesting. He would spend a lot of time training.

After she answered his question, he listened to her tips and now was learning to kai with his Sharingan alone. This would be useful in situations where he could escape high ranking genjutsu that would normally thwart any attempts to focus at all. Another advantage was the fact that this seemed to be exclusive to dojutsu techniques, more importantly the Sharingan. Now he had the know how to base all of his techniques around this advantage, so it would be difficult for normal opponents to break out of them.

Once the genjutsu started, he could feel the fire once again eating at his legs, but luckily he had been watching the events unfold before that. He could see her chakra and judge just how much chakra he needed to come up with. The technique she was using cost a pretty hefty amount of chakra, around B Rank. Using the tips and lessons she had given him, he used the power of his Sharingan and an equal amount of chakra and focused it with his Sharingan. The result had appeared quicker than he thought it would, but the genjutsu broke instantly and the fire that was up to his thighs subsided and he could feel again. "Did I do that well enough? Is there anything else for you to teach me?"
Back to top Go down
Kiyoshi

Kiyoshi

PostSubject: Re: Training With Family [Private]   Training With Family [Private] I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 8:49 pm

The look on Saya’s face as she nodded her head in subtle approval could tell the whole story, she was rather impressed by the progress of this young talent. In her own youth, it had taken her days to weeks to gain the level of mastery in her Sharingan and Genjutsu in what took this kid about 2 hours at most to do. Saya quickly predicted that by the time he would reach the ranks of Jounin, he’d probably take the rest of the top dogs by surprise. Saya could already tell that he was very likely to aim big in the near future, if not already, and if he kept at his work, he just might make it there.

Once the Genjutsu was negated, the kid would soon ask her another couple of questions. She started out by answering the first on. “Well enough? Hell, you did better than I expected in such a short amount of time. In my years as a shinobi, I’ve never seen someone cross over in ability in such a short amount of time and I have to say, you’ve certainly impressed me, rookie. Don’t lose your place in your training though because I cannot tell you how many shinobi’s laziness has gotten in the way of their greatness.”

It was then that the kid would deliver his other question and Saya would first take a quick look at the sun and then move her left wrist towards her vision so that she could see the time. “Nope, I’ve got nowhere near enough time, what with ANBU needing me to lead some probably crappy mission yet again.” She then sighed to herself. “I swear, how come the Akira guy gets to lead the action packed missions, he’s more the quiet type anyways, he’d be perfect for spying and infiltration.

She then just shrugged. “Oh well, no time like the present.” Remembering that the kid was still there, Saya walked over to him and placed a hand over his shoulder. “All you really need to do is be creative, like I said. Pay major attention to detail and create your own imagery. Plus, now that you’ve figured out how to train your eyes, you can make some Doujutsu techniques now.” Taking her hand off of his shoulder, Saya started to walk over to the direction of the ANBU Headquarters. “Oh and once you’ve got at least moderate control over your Sharingan and Genjutsu, look for me and I might have a little something for you.” With that, Saya simply put her right hand up, fingers out to display her farewell right before she started to dash over to her destination.
Back to top Go down
thisasshole
Chuunin
Chuunin
thisasshole

PostSubject: Re: Training With Family [Private]   Training With Family [Private] I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 6:47 pm

Learning genjutsu hadn't been as difficult as he thought it would be, and it was actually pretty easy for him to learn. Since he had skill in chakra control, one of the key elements of genjutsu, all he had to worry about when training was attention to detail and focus on creating genjutsu that looked and felt entirely real. She had given him all the tips and lessons he had needed, and with training he could use genjutsu on a high scale, and make it easier with his Sharingan. Shihouin was absolutely loving this on the inside, since it was an escape from using just the old and normal ninjutsu and fire techniques. He could train Doton techniques now, and use other specialties though he'd be a bit limited on knowledge.

When Saya left, he did as well, making his way towards the village center were he could bag soemthing to eat and take a nap before he headed out to the training field. Today was the day that he would go meet Nasamea and hopefully reignite some old feelings he held with her. His father was dead, and even though the entire situation had been rushed to get rid of him, he wanted to get it over with and get on with his life. In order for him to actually get on with it, he would need her in his life for several reasons. Though he didn't think he had won her trust, or even an ounce of her love back, he had to try at least to write the wrongs he had committed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training With Family [Private]   Training With Family [Private] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Training With Family [Private]
Page 1 of 1