Shinobi Armada
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat Box
if
Similar topics
staff
Like Old Times [Private] Shauntaystaffimgf
Happy New Year:

Year: 0638

Month: 1

Season: Winter
Your weekly weather report:
For the week of:
January 16th to January 22nd

Konoha: Snow Storm

Tea: Snow Storm

River: Snow Storm

Iwa:Snow

Taki: Snow

Wave: Snow

Suna: Windy

Kusa:Snow

Bird: Windy

Kiri: Snow Storm (40% visibility)

Oto:Snow

Ame:Hail

Kumo: Snow Storm

Like Old Times [Private]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
thisasshole
Chuunin
Chuunin
thisasshole

Like Old Times [Private] Empty
PostSubject: Like Old Times [Private]   Like Old Times [Private] I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 7:01 pm

Once he had arrived at the training field, Shihouin immediately began to train on the jutsu he had in mind. The next on his agenda to learn was Doton techniques, specifically the Doton techniques that Sanzen had used on him time and time again with her clone techniques. The technique he wanted to learn was different from the rest, and required a key set of skills, skills he was having trouble with. It was obvious and anyone could tell it. The crumpled holes that appeared on the ground and the dirt that littered in his short hair and Chuunin outfit were all obvious tell tale signs that he was training. The custom jutsu didn't require but a hand sign to perform, and was more convenient than the most.

The objective here was to slip through the earth without actually breaking its surface. Doing this required more chakra control to the feet than actually required for the rank of the technique. Shihouin breathed through dusty nostrils once more and formed the hand sign again and placed the chakra at his feet. He focused hard and concentrated on slipping through the earth without disturbing the surface at all. He focused and performed, slipping through the earth once more, now underground where he could travel quickly and sense what was going on above. Luckily for him, he had his Sharingan to make everyhing much more easier to sense. With this technique down, a dirty body and a small cloud of dirt burst up from the ground, not disturbing or cracking it at all. He fell over on his but and coughed, dealing with dirt and dust in his lungs from traveling underground. At least this jutsu had been successful, but he had many many more to train.
Back to top Go down
Nasamea
Chuunin
Chuunin
Nasamea

PostSubject: Re: Like Old Times [Private]   Like Old Times [Private] I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 7:30 pm

"You know where you can find me."

Truth was, she wasn't so sure. When it came to Shi he could either be at the training grounds or at the weapon shop. Seeing as how she wasn't sure about whether or not he still managed to live at the weapon shop, she thought she would try the option.

Since Shi came and killed his father, Nasamea was left cleaning up the mess. She quickly discarded the food and what not in an outside dumpster but when it came to a dead body, things got tricky. She couldn't just lug him around or throw him out the window. She needed another way. Seeing as how she lived in an apartment surrounded by more people, and the fact she didn't have a backyard, she was left with discarding through digesting. She hated it. Not only did she feel 100% guilty about it but she felt ashamed. It was dishonorable even for someone who couldn't keep his nose out of other's lives. He nearly ruined her but she still felt remorse.

It was a pain in the ass to clean it all up, resulting in her throwing up at least ten times, before she was forced to clean the carpet where the blood and the juice was. It was terrible and she had to hurry before her parents may come back. Luckily she finished in time though. She was even able to discard the soapy sponge and towels and take a shower before her parents returned. By the time she did, she had already seemed to fall asleep.

Now she was heading towards the training grounds. Since her recent promotion she took on a bit of a style change as well. Not liking the chunin jacket to much, she wore a white and red dress. This hugged her body and fell to about her knees. There were slits on both sides to avoid it being a kimono. These slits rose to her hips but if one looked closely they would see that she was wearing black short shorts beneath to cover herself. The slits caused the dress ends to flail a bit in the wind but overall she thought it was perfect. To add to this, she also wore a belt around her hips and her hair up in a ponytail. Her hair had grown quite a bit over the time she wasn't near Shi but it was still manageable.

Through the town she went and soon she made her way to the grounds. It wasn't that hard to find him and apparently she got there at a good time too. He was actually there and happened to be training. It made her wonder if maybe he would even know she were there or realized she had finally come. She thought she would get lucky and meet him at the weapon shop but again, the chances of this may not be as great as she once thought.

Watching him sink below the earth, as she crouched in a tree, she raised her eyebrow a bit and blinked before waiting for him to come back up. She wondered if maybe he would get stuck down below. That would kind of suck. When he rose back up though this didn't seem to be much of a problem. She heard him cough and wheeze after he rose up. Maybe he inhaled some dirt. She wasn't sure.

Attempting to be stealthy, Nasamea moved from her crouch and sprang. She did a flip in the air before she soon landed right in front of Shi. Seeing as how he was on the ground, she thought she would help by extending a hand. Rather than smiling though, her expression was rather distant. She was keeping up her wall. Leaving her hand there she spoke lightly, as though her voice were a feather, "I guess you meant here when you said I would know where to find you...."

Seeing as how their trust was as shaky as an old wooden bridge extended across a gorge, Nasamea was quieter and more reserved than normal. This was just how to was, and would be, until he earned her trust back.
Back to top Go down
thisasshole
Chuunin
Chuunin
thisasshole

PostSubject: Re: Like Old Times [Private]   Like Old Times [Private] I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 7:44 pm

He had heard her coming up to a certain degree, but didn't pay too much attention to it. He knew it was her, and for the first time in his life his heart sank. He had a huge feeling of guilt and he felt, overwhelmed with this feeling of being wrong. It was as if her presence alone had erased any pride he had as an Uchiha, and his eyes showed it. They hung low in his eyes, and he couldn't almost look her in the eye as he turned around to face her. He coughed a bit again, getting it under control as he rose his eyes towards her, shrouded in uncertainty. He walked a bit closer to her, and he could almost feel a rejection.

Even though he was dirty, he still decided to embrace her in a one arm gesture, and pressed his lips firmly on her forehead and kissed her lightly as he could. He didn't intend to leave too much dirt on her, but he wanted to show her that he was sorry. "I've put you through so much crap. Talking about it isn't going to get us anywhere except to the latter part of the day. As you and I both know, they say that high class ninja can read each others thoughts with an exchange of fists. If we truly love each other, we will fight it out and understand our differences as we grow stronger." Shihouin backed up a bit and turned around. "I'm sure you've done your homework and are waiting to start training. To make this better for the both of us, we won't allow any fatal attacks. You can use them, but right before you actually attack you need to stop. This'll allow us to see our weakness and what not. It'll help us both."

Shihouin turned around and began to back up slowly, separating the distance between them to about five meters and counting, by the foot. He looked at her dead in her eyes without his Sharingan on and spoke directly towards her. "I want you to know that I'm sorry and that I still love you, and I want to know how you feel and if you still love me. Fight me... The next time I open my eyes, I'll be looking to find out whether you love me or not.." Shihouin closed his eyes for a split second, the next time he opened them his Sharingan would be on, and the hands in his pocket would move to form hand signs quickly. He hoped she would be ready as wel.
Back to top Go down
Nasamea
Chuunin
Chuunin
Nasamea

PostSubject: Re: Like Old Times [Private]   Like Old Times [Private] I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 8:02 pm

Shi glanced up at her with a look of uncertainty, She could easily read the guilt across his face; almost as though the actual word were tattooed to his forehead. Was he really sorry? As he drew closer, she stood her ground. It was a typical Nasamea move, especially now against someone who played around. She understood his cause. In her eyes, what he had done was courageous and rather smart.

Despite having the Sharingan, Nasamea felt that if she made a good plan she could have had a chance to kill him. She felt that trying to trick someone like his father was a courageous act simply because of the way he talked about him. Owning criminals? It seemed to be accurate considering the goons who guarded her door and originally tricked her. It was smart of Shi to do because he was handed power that he could use in the future. She wasn't mad at him nor sad. She felt a bit listless but she understood. Despite the perks and strength loved seem to bring, sometimes becoming stronger (especially as a genin) didn't seem to bad. She was already kind of forgiving him.

Shi reached one arm around her and lightly kissed her forehead while she simply stood there, accepting it but not reacting much to it. She was in a wall like form, all smiles faded for now. This would need time. No doubt about that. For the most part, she was thinking through what he had done to his father and comparing it to what she needed to do. She still had a leader to kill and had to get strong fast. Especially when the leader could come at her at any time and try to kill her. That would be bad news bears, no doubt about that.

"I've put you through so much crap. Talking about it isn't going to get us anywhere except to the latter part of the day. As you and I both know, they say that high class ninja can read each others thoughts with an exchange of fists. If we truly love each other, we will fight it out and understand our differences as we grow stronger."

She nodded in agreement. He backed away a bit and turned around.

Already she knew where this was coming to. They would spar once more. Thing was, she didn't mind it either. In a way, Shi simply...got it. In a weird way, they seemed to understand one another more than they may have thought. She would now be able to get any possibly pent frustration out and they could work out any possible fighting. Better to get it through sparring rather than quarreling later. She already knew that if they fought they may hit some serious nerves. It would be as though their words were like knives.

Chakra began to surround her some as he backed away before she slipped her hands into her pockets. He stopped and looked her dead in the eyes before speaking. She as well stared directly into his. He could use the Sharingan at any given moment but she wasn't afraid. She was ready to fight the thing known as the "curse of the Uchiha".

He closed his eyes,

Instantly her eyes turned to a shade of gray as she whipped out two shuriken in each hand and threw them towards Shi. Her nails and teeth now grew in as familiar black marks surrounded her. She was waiting for him to look away so she may release this. When he reopened his eyes he would see her change and her eyes locked on the pint just above his belly button. She was already forming hand signs and ready to move as needed.

Hopefully she was making the right moves....
Back to top Go down
thisasshole
Chuunin
Chuunin
thisasshole

PostSubject: Re: Like Old Times [Private]   Like Old Times [Private] I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 8:12 pm

Everything up until this point didn't matter. What mattered now was that they were fighting to understand each other and fighting to attempt to see the good in one another. At least Shihouin was. He wanted to get her trust back and have her back in his arms. When he closed his eyes, his Sharingan came on, two tomoe, no need to waste any chakra at all on on three, even though he was capable of using it for an extended period of time. Being five meters away from her he was quick to reach to her thrown shuriken as he also completed hand signs. Instead of throwing kunai, he simply dodged them by moving left and back a meter or so and simultaneously reached in his pocket and threw down a smoke bomb. Smoke would erupt and cover him for a second which would allow him to move under the radar.

Shihouin had several things on his mind, running scenarios and plans that he had always been waiting to use before. This plan would require some time and it might not work, depending on how she reacted and made her move set. For now, he mentally and physically prepared his next move, keeping his hand busy as he worked out all of the ideas in his head, waiting for her to reach. When the dust settled, if she was looking at the smoke she might notice something human move towards the left of the smoke and try to escape it. Depending on how she reacted it, he would make his move set accordingly.
Back to top Go down
Nasamea
Chuunin
Chuunin
Nasamea

PostSubject: Re: Like Old Times [Private]   Like Old Times [Private] I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 8:23 pm

When the smoke bomb hit the ground Nasamea's eyes widened to take in more of what was going on around her.Meanwhile her ears turned in to her surroundings as she cancelled the seals she had planned to use and instantly leaped back at least a meter. This placed a good six meters between them based off his original position. She figured he could have moved or he was conjuring something so she prepared to retaliate and formed seals.

As she raised her hand she began to release a few balls of fire towards the smoke. The flames blasted through the smoke, ready to take out anything as they did, and pulled the smoke after them. This made a good portion of it clear. These flames were aimed at the left, the center, and the right. Now she sent one out to the left except towards the outer edge of the smoke, one to the center again, and then another to the right except moved out more. She hoped to at least strike him once or get close. If the movement to the left continued, the being may very well find themselves attacked by at least one or two fireballs based upon timing.

Of course, Nasamea was prepared to cancel any move she made or cut the move short to adjust her position and make a new move. She was slightly a sitting duck at the moment since she couldn't necessarily see where Shi was but he could see her. She planned to stand her ground and see what happens. If she tried to find a place to hide she was at a disadvantage. So, she had to keep him in the picture while finding a way to maybe block his sight.

She had to think fast.
Back to top Go down
thisasshole
Chuunin
Chuunin
thisasshole

PostSubject: Re: Like Old Times [Private]   Like Old Times [Private] I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 8:45 pm

Shihouin planned on being skilled in all aspects of combat, and as much as he could he would be proficient in every major area of choice. He had a long way to go to be proficient in ninjutsu, and he was just now starting out with genjutsu. He could create illusions now, projections of images that appeared to be real or fake depending on what he wanted. Using this to his advantage, he created a small genjutsu which didn't last long and used the cover he created to his advantage. She wouldn't even notice it at all, it was too short to kai and only worked against cover, but it was useful, because it took her direct attention away from wherever he wanted it to be.

As the smoke moved away from the area he had cast it, Shihouin stood right there, standing with a tiger hand sign in a semi-crouched position. She was in the effective range of this technique, about 7 meters away from him and only with three more meters to spare. He would be making use of his chakra in this fight, but would definitely drive her into a corner. Nasa had an ability that made things worse for him, but as long as he focused he, he could remain calm and thinking about winning. He launched a Goukakyuu at her, a classic Uchiha ability. What was funny though, wasn't the Goukakyuu, it was the other attack.

A hand from underground would reach silently and not break the surface of the earth. It would reach for her ankle and grasp firmly and pull her back down underground as quick as possible. She had the ability to sense it, but she doubted that she would be focused on trying to move, and might have not even worried about anything remotely behind or even under her. Shihouin, kept his hands ready and prepared his next move under the cover of the flames, finishing the hand signs as he waited for Nasa to react, watching her with his one tomoe.
Back to top Go down
Nasamea
Chuunin
Chuunin
Nasamea

PostSubject: Re: Like Old Times [Private]   Like Old Times [Private] I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 9:33 pm

The fireballs seemed to prove to be useless as Shihouin remained untouched in the center of the clearing. Something was up, she thought she aimed them right at the center and even places nearby. He DID have the sharingan and DID have the capability to dodge, but what was the purpose of using a smoke bomb and then just staying put? It helped cover his next move but when she saw him use the familiar hand signs for the Goukakyuu he loved so much; she thought it was a waste. And knowing Shi, he wasn't one to waste. As she saw him prepare his technique she re-planned her own.

Nasamea motioned her hand seals she had planned earlier, finishing them roughly at the same time Shi had. Since it took her two hand signs to figure out what he was about to use, his would be a little before her attack. But she moved fast. Right after the seals she whipped her hands out and to her mouth, causing the shuriken to follow suit. She rarely threw shuriken without wire being attached. In fact, when had she ever thrown them without there being wire attached? She didn't remind. Normally she would have just thrown kunai then.

These wires were ignited by not only Shi's fire as it approached but her own right after they were aimed in Shi's direction. Shi was a bit ahead, but she still had time to prepare this jutsu and counter with her own flames. The flames she released traveled down each of the four wires towards Shi and his flames. Due to the way the four wires were practically together, this would create a larger flame that would counter against the Goukakyuu and send it back towards him.

Problem was, right after she finished using her jutsu she was forced to use her own fire against her. Something grabbed at her ankle, causing her to jerk back. The fire would make it ways towards Shi but when something began pulling her down she instinctively moved to where she would fall on her back and would pull these wires down towards her feet. It was her goal to hit the person grabbing at her with the hot wires even if they may burn her as well.

Things were looking a bit bad on her opinion.
She would have to make a comeback seeing as how Shi had a clone advantage. Unless it was someone else lurking beneath the depths. Things looked really bad.
Back to top Go down
thisasshole
Chuunin
Chuunin
thisasshole

PostSubject: Re: Like Old Times [Private]   Like Old Times [Private] I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 6:42 pm

Once he had grabbed her ankle, he had a little surprise that would probably cause her more trouble than training fun. He was supposed to be trying to figure out whether or not she wanted to be with him, but instead he was too busy thinking about how he could win the battle. After all, training these jutsu at a slow rate had paid off quicker than he thought they would have, and Shihouin loved it. If he could just learn a few more techniques and come up with some different strategies, then he would have a move set down. All he had to do now as integrate some taijutsu into his move set and he'd have a completely differently. For now though, the surprise he gave Nasa would end up either knocking her out or pissing her off. When he grabbed her ankle he pulled down and switched places with her literally, leaving her head in the ground as he jumped out of it. It was similar to the Double Suicide Decapitation technique, but it pretty much did the same thing, which was leaving Nasa's head exposed and her body trapped underneath the earth.

The clone dealing with the shuriken and the wires disappeared into nothingness, making her counter attack useless. With the advantage, he wouldn't let up just yet. Just as soon as he had quickly gotten the advantage on her, he would detonate the explosive tag right next to her head the moment they switched places, while he continued to move back five meters away and perform the hand signs for his next technique. He kept his hands and his body ready, watching the area as he would scan for her and prepare his next move.

Last edited by Shihouin on Thu Oct 21, 2010 9:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nasamea
Chuunin
Chuunin
Nasamea

PostSubject: Re: Like Old Times [Private]   Like Old Times [Private] I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 9:38 am

She still had time. Very little, but time at that. When she began to be pulled beneath the depths of the earth she quickly substitued with a log from the forest around them. She hated having to use this move for in her eyes, once someone did, the battle was practically over. Especially if forced to use it this fast. Nasamea was at a disadvantage as a human. She could change, use her true power, but that took to long and wasn't exactly training. She was working on uping her transforming speed but now wasn't the time.

Nasamea then appeared in a tree not to far away. She needed to plan fast. To normal eyes she was out of sight but the sharingan could possibly pierce through these trees. Truth was she didn't know enough about it and was making inferences. She formed hand seals the moment she reappeared before focusing hard on her chakra. She continued to listen to her surroundings and watch for Shi but this new technqiue required her concentration; especially when under pressure. Messing up would end up in a terrible and useless result. Also, it may show Shi what she was trying to do, which would be bad as well.

From about 5 meters inside the forests edge and hidden beneath leaves, Nasamea could still see Shi. She watched him carefully from two perspectives. She had done it and it was time. Using this new technique, her subordinates began to make their assault as all of them broke off and ran into separate directions. Nasamea took off to the right and her others satyed or took off to the left. They would circle around the forest, kunai in hand, as they prepared their assault. From the place she stayed, a Nasamea then leaped into the open, formed hand seals, and breathed in. Afterwards she released the good old fashion jutsu he always decided to launch at her. His famous Goukakyuu. Fun apart about it, the jutsu was aimed right for his back.

Afterwards, she motioned a run to the left with withdrawing three kunai. Meanwhile, her subordinates continued to circle their way stealthly through the trees and around their surroundings.

One problem to this scenario, her mouth was kind of burning now. She needed more practice.
Back to top Go down
thisasshole
Chuunin
Chuunin
thisasshole

PostSubject: Re: Like Old Times [Private]   Like Old Times [Private] I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 5:39 pm

The moment she had kawarimi'ed he kept his eyes peeled on her location, watching them only with the one needed tomoe in his Sharingan. He knew the weakness of the Sharingan, the old parable telling one to attack from the rear to get out of the line of eyesight, but that wasn't anything a quick, secure spin on his heels couldn't change. Just his luck, her chakra signature was about 5 meters deep in the forest, leaving him all alone in the clearing. He wouldn't be surprised by her attack, he watched her chakra signature and simultaneously whistled as loud as he could, signaling something that had been following him ever since his last fight with her. Due to the fact that it had been following him, it would take some amount of time for it to arrive, but the wait wouldn't be long.

During the whistle, her jutsu went into place and he had enough time. Not only had he saw her mold chakra in the same way, but he knew the mechanics of the jutsu. If one hadn't trained the Goukakyuu enough with the proper spatial recomposition, it wouldn't launch and roll. There was no way a beginner of an outside clan could ever do that without even at least attempting to train it twice. Dealing with the fireball wasn't an issue, he simply backed up to about 7 meters away from her position. Under the cover of the fire, a giant shuriken would come at her as he simultaneously performed the move he had prepared. Dealing with a shuriken coming at her, one that she had previously not seen would more than likely challenge her defensive skills, though she had the ability to dodge.

About hundred clones in his likeness begin to materialize in thin air, seemingly out of nowhere. They began to move around, along with Shihouin camouflaging their selves amongst each other in a myriad of horrible confusion. They all moved, yet all seemed to know where to go. The movement they made was directly for Nasa's position. They would cover ground fast, as all of them prepared their assult. The one in the back right, began to prepare hand signs under the cover, and the one up front grabbed a kunai from his pocket and held it in his hand. Shihouin prepared his next move and hand signs carefully but quickly, remembering everything that had happened up to this point. This would be a crucial move.
Back to top Go down
Nasamea
Chuunin
Chuunin
Nasamea

PostSubject: Re: Like Old Times [Private]   Like Old Times [Private] I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 6:01 pm

The moment he backed away, Shihouin was met with another surprise as another Nasamea leaped from the edge of the forest line and launched a birrage of fireballs at him. This action was performed roughly 7 meters away from him. To name the jutsu otherwise, it was the pheonix flare. What was odd though was when this jutsu was launched, sending forth roughly seven flames all around Shi, Nasamea had made a throwing motion. Yet from just about every perspective, nothing was even thrown. So then, why do that?

With Shi dealing with a newfound problem, one that sprang at him the moment he reached for his shuriken, Nasamea had just fnished the jutsu and made her move to the right as stated before. Although she didn't know about the shuriken about to make it's way towards her, if he continued to throw it due to the other attack, she wasn't standing where she originally was when she released the Gokakyuu. Anyway, once again, she was removing a kunai from her pocket as she actually ran towards Shi rather than moving to get away. It appeared that she wanted to fight close range.

Meanwhile, in the distance, shrouded in the glory of the forest's darkness, a beast was being born. One that appeaeed to not be from the mundane plain in most people's standards, but one Shi may know rather well. From the newly black and green highlighted hair to the ancient black markings covering a blue furred body and even the elongated tail; Shi would know it very well.

Sweat covered her brow as she slowly transformed. While the two other Nasa's stalled and attempted to take Shi out through different attacks; this Nasa was having difficultt transforming with the necessary chakra she had left. She had enough to change to at least a smaller version of her form but going full throttle may be to much. It was bad enough she was using two jutsu she had never truly trained with and now she was pushing herself farther. She wasn't weak though and held the determination to pull through.

So far, from stalling, her physical image had nearly finished changing. Now she was growing a tad and taking in chakra within her gullet. Soon enough, she would give him a force to reckon with. Soon enough, she may also be down for the count. She needed to train and rank. She needed to grow strong.
Back to top Go down
thisasshole
Chuunin
Chuunin
thisasshole

PostSubject: Re: Like Old Times [Private]   Like Old Times [Private] I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 12:44 am

The problem she thought he had wasn't a problem. Instead of looking forward that entire time, he had kept his eyes and his sights on all of the chakra signatures around him. He could sense very well, and would use his Sharingan to the fullest. Using that combination together with his one tomoe, he had been prepared to throw the shuriken directly at Nasa. The Housenka technique was too far away at 7 meters to be called a serious threat. His throw continued, and he turned around with his fist clenched as he focused on dodging each one with distance with the Sharingan. By that time, the clones all near 100 of them had already formed. The one that had launched the Goukakyuu would still have the Giant Shuriken to worry about and since she would move to the right, the shuriken hidden under it would also move that same direction and catch her buy surprise. The shadow shuriken technique at it's finest..

However he had now been hidden inside of the 100 clones and was amongst them. They had simultaneously appeared the moment he threw his shuriken, so finding Shihouin would now seem impossible. They all moved accoring to his whim, stayin in a circumference of about 25 meters and constanty moving to ensure that every thing had been hidden. Shihouin's advantage was that he could see her just well and he knew that she had changed. By the clones appeared after he threw his shuriken, he was molding hand signs for another technique, and preparing this move carefully but quickly while remaining hidden amongst themselves. If Nasamea had been truly watching, she would know that the group of clones, as thick and quick moving as it was were slowly making their way towards her position, maybe covering about three meters thus far.
Back to top Go down
Nasamea
Chuunin
Chuunin
Nasamea

PostSubject: Re: Like Old Times [Private]   Like Old Times [Private] I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 1:35 am

Things were running smoothly but not entirely as planned. Shihouin's shurikan came with a surprise, forcing Nasamea to raise her kunai as a guard while she tried protecting her head. It's tip hit the corner of one blade and she pushed against it's spin, trying to deflect it or guard herself. The giant shurikan pivoted around her kunai while she tried to duck down. She deflected, but mostly dodged, it for now. But as she was surrounded by clones, things looked hairy.

Meanwhile, the fireballs rained down around Shi but he dodged each one. Besides fireballs raining around, shuriken engraved themselves in the ground as well before Nasamea finally landed. Surrounding her though were tons of clones. She could have sworn there were hundreds. Was this possibly for his rank to do this? She didn't think so, especially if he was using his sharingan. Besides, she could have sworn such a jutsu was banned from use no matter what rank. There was to many, it seemed wrong.

The Nasamea who landed took a defensive stance, one ready for close combat as she waited for an immediate attack. She appeared smaller in this form while her hands covered any gaps. This seemed to wrong and out of place. She used kai to see if anything changed. His attack just seemed... unrealistic. She knew he was skilled but this was outragous.

Meanwhile, Nasamea finally finished her transformation. Unlucky for her, she lost her clothes, but now she appeared as a true animal and not a human at all. All key traits lied in her eyes, but that was it. She wasn't in full form so she was roughly a third of her full size but she still had power to use. Now everything had to count. Shi was to tricky for her, she had to admit that, so by now she figured that she would lose their training session. But at least she was learning to change at a decent speed compared to before.

The beast lurched forward in the forest as it moved through the trees and towards the forest edge. Her wings lied flat until she came near, from there she let them loosen up and spread some. As she walked, chakra continued to build in her gullet; now she was ready to release. Which is what she did.

Leaping out, Nasamea landed 5 meters from the edge of the tree line (in the open) and slashed her claws out while swinging her tail. Her wings spread wide, knocking away anything near as she allowed a roar to bellow out. Suddenly, she closed her mouth before she reared her head back amd released fire as through using a flamethrower. These flames spread out over the field, hitting any of the many clones that it could. She breathed it out roughly ten meters out, all over the field.

What would Shi do now? And more importantly, what would Nasa?
Back to top Go down
thisasshole
Chuunin
Chuunin
thisasshole

PostSubject: Re: Like Old Times [Private]   Like Old Times [Private] I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 4:30 pm

He'd been waiting for this the entire time, ever since the battle started he had kept this plan in his head, and now it was coming into play. It was as if he was watching it from a god's perspective mentally, he could see all the little pieces move across the board and everything moving just the way he wanted it to. He only had to keep pushing just a little while further, he had much more to do if he wanted to succeed, and now he was even closer. Luckily for him, his chakra conservation had been about average, and since he was using his Sharingan at one tomoe level now made it much easier for him this go around.

The moment the tip of the shuriken hit her kunai, whole entire thing would explode with a deafening explosion. It had been trapped and henged with at least four explosive notes, all which had been timed to go off the moment she tried to dodge. Where ever he was, Shihouin was keeping an eye on any chakra activity, constantly positioning himself so he could see everything and checking his rear flanks and other flanks with the expertise of a Chuunin. He wouldn't be sunk up on. Dealing with the Nasamea that had launched the fire technique, one of the Shihouin's would throw at her, launching a barrage of kunai with tags on them towards her position. More than likely, that Shihouin would disappear among the crowd lost in cover as they began to continue to move.

They had been closer to her position at the moment, but not that much from where they were originally were. The front of the attack had been about six meters away from her. Some of the clones went away, and some were able to dodge the attack, she had only done away with about a fifth of them in her large attack. If she was paying attention she might notice one of the Shihouin's amongst the edge of the crowd preparing handsigns, and pausing on bird. With that hand sign still up, the Shihouin would take a deep breath and get ready to launch an assault. The crowd of clones still moved around. He mentally prepared his next move, physically as well, waiting on her reaction.

Back to top Go down
Nasamea
Chuunin
Chuunin
Nasamea

PostSubject: Re: Like Old Times [Private]   Like Old Times [Private] I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 4:47 pm

The clones eyes went wide before she was rudely destroyed. She dissipated into a puff of smoke and it wasn't long before the other clone was destroyed as well. She had been unable to dodge. Now, Nasamea herself was left in her full form. Up until now she had planned a stall, while training, so she may transform. Now that the time came, she had weakened herself a bit but was still ready to fight. From the tree, she leaped to the ground below and let out a roar as she spread her wings out before letting them fall back to her body. It was her way of showing him she was vicious but she was positive Shi knew better. Other than that, she was doing it to hurt his ears.

Nasamea was loaded with chakra again. It built in her gullet as she huffed out smoke through her nostrils when she was in the tree. Her front claws dug at the first upon leaping, making it seem as though she wished to charge. Then, upon roaring, she suddenly released another jet of flame. This stretched out roughly 8 meters before her; destroying all she could.

This fire was moved from right to left; her eyes watching all she could. From the distance she thought she saw handsigns being formed but she wasn't sure. When she finished, she spread her wings some again and snarled hideously. Her fangs were bared and she threatened him to bring it.
Back to top Go down
thisasshole
Chuunin
Chuunin
thisasshole

PostSubject: Re: Like Old Times [Private]   Like Old Times [Private] I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 8:52 pm

It was now that she would notice that these clones weren't normal. Shihouin had done something to fool her from the very start, and creating these clones in large numbers allowed him a lot of room to work with with. He moved back quickly out of the range of the fire by a couple meters before starting his move, and once he started she would realize that these clones were not normal. They were simple clones which were used in a more illusion based form. He had created some normal bunshin in the front, the E Rank kind that looked at acted just like the Kage Bunshin. This would throw her off, and it would boost her incorrect analysis that these were all shadow clones. She'd realize they weren't when her second blast of fire went straight through the clones. They neither faded away or popped, but only warped and then returned right back. With this advantage they could keep going at her and attempt to attack her from a better angle, or attempt to attack her.

Shihouin hung in the back, away from the commotion and reached back towards his sword. He gripped it hard on the handle and squatted in a position where he could squeeze the juice out of his legs for all the power he could get. He brought hand up to his face in a tiger hand sign slowly and began to pull out the sword more quicker now. The whole motion was obvious, he was preparing to move quickly. His eyes would go to three tomoe, he would need to not only read, but predict all of her movements as well. This would more than likely be the end of the road for him, but he needed this to work now than ever.

In a quick moment, he would run directly for her position with his sword draw, not a direct assualt, but one which allowed him mobility. The speed he was moving was incredible, a rush that seemed to flare up dust behind him as if it was fire. She would notice that his hand was increasing in heat also, and so was the blade. With his Sharingan he would watch her movements, and hopefully try to avoid those wings. He was at a disadvantage since she had mobility which allowed her to fly, but could she counter his sheer speed?
Back to top Go down
Nasamea
Chuunin
Chuunin
Nasamea

PostSubject: Re: Like Old Times [Private]   Like Old Times [Private] I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 9:06 pm

Her fire ripped through the clones as it passed, her eyes watching each as she spotted which were E ranks or not. The others who may have dodged she wasn't sure of but she would find out. Now came the true attack. From the back she spotted one Shi draw his sword and raise a seal, stopping on tiger. Her red hues burned as she snarled, her jaw opening more as she barred fangs. Her claws dug into the soft dirt, clenching it as he then burst forth. She raised her wings in a threatening manner while chakra surrounded her back side, actual sides, wings, and tail. Its presence burned like the fire which she tended to create. This would probably be her last move involving chakra, or maybe last in general. She was growing somewhat tired. Not tired of fighting or anything, in fact she wanted to keep going until she had a chance of winning, but she had spent a lot of chakra already on previous moves. Some on moves she had never even used before, which took a bit more than necessary.

Once he drew near, she did something a bit different. She suddenly turned her body and flung her tail around, trying to slam it right into Shi's side and knock him away. She had her head turned around to watch him still as she tried to hit him. If her tail struck dead on his side, as planned, it would cause him to fly at least five to seven meters away due to the physical strength put behind it. A few of his ribs could possibly even be cracked but either way. This short simple gesture was all she would do, least for now, until he made his next move.

[Sorry its not much to work with and short]

Back to top Go down
thisasshole
Chuunin
Chuunin
thisasshole

PostSubject: Re: Like Old Times [Private]   Like Old Times [Private] I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 9:39 pm

Damn. Even though he had the Sharingan, his body couldn't keep up well with his taijutsu speed. He had focused tons of chakra into his legs and now he could move quicker, but his body had not been accustomed to this type of speed. Though, he could still she her move before she constantly did it. Her disandvantage was that her form was a huge beast, with tons of muscle, so predicting the next move her her movements would be easy, since there were larger muscles. By the time she moved, he had tried to dodge, but that didn't mean he could dodge that well. Just because he could see didn't mean that he could move. He tried to bring his sword up and slow down, but moving at this speed would require him to slow down properly or risk breaking his knee joints. Hoping for her to launch a fire attack had failed tremendously, simply because she didn't. Since she could channel chakra easily in that form, he made the mistake in assuming that she would do the same.

He could kawarimi, but he wanted to know if he could take the attack, so he didn't attempt to kawarimi just yet. If he kawarimi'ed now he would avoid the attack, but then he would be stuck with her in that form. His macho mindset set in his head, he needed to save that jutsu. Deciding to tank it, he watched each movement of her tail race towards his position, smacking him slam in the right side of his rib cage. He tried to move, but he couldn't. Her tail hit his ribs and he would fly back about six or seven meters. Four ribs popped, hopefully none breaking into his lungs.
Back to top Go down
Nasamea
Chuunin
Chuunin
Nasamea

PostSubject: Re: Like Old Times [Private]   Like Old Times [Private] I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 10:16 pm

She didn't expect him to actually take the hit. Her tail slammed into his side. When it did, she heard the crunch of a few bones, sending chills down her back and causing her fur to rise as he flew. She needed to finish it though. She partially had him now since he would be airborne and she was ready. The chakra which had surrounded her tail, back, and sides created a burning sensation to those who touched that air.

Seeing as how he was struck by her tail he would also not just feel the force of the attack but the burn that came with it; depending on if it hit any open body parts. Considering the fact his shirt was probably flailing and his arm would have been near; at least one part of his body had to have suffered at least a mild burn. After hitting him, the chakra around on her back, sides, and tail remained still. She was charged and staying that way, ready for a new attack depending on when he would strike.

Anyway, back to Shi. After being struck and possibly burned, Shi would most likely end up hitting the ground and rolling a good one more meter depending on what he did. he used speed and was countered by speed; two forms of kinetic energy crashing together. Due to her possessing a stronger and more controlled force; some of his own energy he had gained had actually been used against him.

Nasamea waited for his next move now; facing him with her claws dug back in the ground.. She was panting some due to growing more tired. It was obvious she didn't have much else to her. She would need to sleep and then feed after she woke back up when this was done. She doubted she would even make it out of these training grounds.

His next move would judge her own. That is, if he could manage to get up from the pain he may feel. To much movement and he may puncture something depending on the break. Did he want to risk that?
Back to top Go down
thisasshole
Chuunin
Chuunin
thisasshole

PostSubject: Re: Like Old Times [Private]   Like Old Times [Private] I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 10:37 pm

Once he was blasted back by her tail, the Chuunin uniform didn't break, but rather burned. It burned straight through, leaving a wide, red mark over his ribs, one which didn't fade away. The skin burned and stung badly, and what made it worse was that he had been hit while burned at the same time. Even though he had been literally burned to a crisp before, the pain of being burnt always hurt no matter how many times anyone experienced it. With the newfound pain surging through his nerves, he couldn't get a grip to bring himself back up anymore, and rolled about a meter on the ground before finally being able to put the brakes on himself.

His eyes were red with anger, he was loosing and he had not lost in a long time. To his knowledge, he had the advantage always with her, and if he would have played it safe instead of going for a new technique, he would have it eve now. Taking his disadvantage and dealing with it, Shihouin gritted his teeth and got up, in a fit of stinging pain. He attempted to ignore it, but that wouldn't erase the fact that his body would have obvious mobility issues. The whole right side of his body was out of commission, and as he quickly gazed down at his wound he could see something odd poking at his ribs. Being ambidextrous he switched his lead to the left side, and began a slow run. He had to be careful since any attack at this point would cause it the ribs to puncture his lung and his rib, which would cause bleeding and even more pain.

But he held onto his pride. He moved only a meter before quickly forming hand signs and pressing his hand down on the ground for a summon. Should he summon the lion, sacrificing a B rank amount of chakra at this point would be pushing his limits, but he needed help. The full grown lion would spring directly into action and race towards Nasamea at full speed, which would be quicker than she thought.
Back to top Go down
Nasamea
Chuunin
Chuunin
Nasamea

PostSubject: Re: Like Old Times [Private]   Like Old Times [Private] I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 11:54 pm

She held her ground and let out a low growl as she watched him stagger back to his feet in pain. He rolled before getting up and she knew he was suffering. She could practically feel his rage even though she never looked him in the eyes yet. If he saw her eyes though, he would see she was gazing at him with carefulness. She was watching to see if maybe he would stagger and if so, she would be ready to try and catch him no matter. If he was in to much pain she was even willing to risk flying him to the hospital and whatever else. Her eyes showed carefulness because she knew of her form and its potential. Her eyes showed caring, because she did love him still and didn't wish for him to get hurt. Finally, her eyes showed some pain because it hurt her to see him hurt; especially knowing she did it. Overall, there was a weak veil that made her seem to be angry still. But she wasn't.

If she wanted to finish him she could have pinned him to the ground, burned him, whatever else. But she waited for him to attack her. She held the cards but passed rather than finalizing the win. She wanted him to push himself just as she was pushing her own being, but not to much in case he could injure himself. Now, he would fight with something else.

Shi moved forward a meter from his position before summoning one of his famous lions. It was a full grown one to and headed straight for her. She was still standing her ground but didn't have her claws dug in. Now they were ready to strike. She cared for Shi but even though the lion was his alley, she didn't mind hurting it as much. A deep bellowing snarl erupted from her as she surrounded her body in chakra and barred her fangs. The lion had a short distance to run but when it was upon her, she would swipe one of her claws at its face and let out a roar. It would fight but she would fight harder. She wasn't sure what it would do. But she waited for it to make its official move if it managed to dodge her claws. Her body was surrounded with chakra. This would be her official last chakra based attack depending on what the lion did.

Afterwards, the battle may very well be over and then Nasa's true test of trust would come in to play. He would most likely be dealing with her unconscious. But there was a bit more to it than that. This was all for a soon but later time though. Now she was more concerned with the lion.

Back to top Go down
thisasshole
Chuunin
Chuunin
thisasshole

PostSubject: Re: Like Old Times [Private]   Like Old Times [Private] I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 12:27 am

She hurt him pretty bad, there were four busted ribs, one poking at the side of his skin, about to burst out from him. Shihouin had a first degree burn, and probably some internal bleeding going on, it hurt a lot, much more than he could bear, which is why he had stopped a meter to summon the lion. Even though he was ambixetorus and could use either side of his body by shifting orientation, he still couldn't move that far. To him, suffering this way was the most painful, seeing that she must have decided to go easy on him. She could have pursued the attack and finished him off while sending him far back. She had every chance to do that but she decided not to? Did she still love him? He had to admit, if he was in her position, he would have pushed it until the very end, until a nail was inches away from her throat. Even if they were going to be lovers they were ninja as well. A split second of mercy could mean an eternity of darkness in death.

Yet... For some reason he was able to stand up straight and continue walking towards her. The lion would stop the moment before she attacked him and jump back a hair, and barely miss the massive claw if she decided to swing. The chakra would shake its mane violently, but no matter how big she was her roars and grows and teeth would be nothing to scare him. The lion had pride, something that swelled up as much and its strength did. And the lion wasn't the only thing on the field that had pride. Shihouin had more pride, but he had been swallowing it for a while. He kept it to himself, and he would plan to swallow it even more in the near future. But for now, he would return to that cocky bastard that he used to be.

The break in his rib would burst through his skin, but he would keep walking towards her, almost as if he was a robot. The blood would leak out from the break and spill on the side of his body and gush out on the ground, painting a trail behind him and he continued to walk. The next rib would burst his lung and he would cough up blood with ease, and let it continue to spill down his cheek in rivers almost. How as he bleeding so much yet walking with a grin on his face? His body showed no signs of trouble at all, it was as if he was fine. Yet the flesh continued to tear at his side, opening more and more. He smiled cockily as his red eyes tried to find her gaze. There was blood all down his shirt, but somehow he was still alive.
Back to top Go down
Nasamea
Chuunin
Chuunin
Nasamea

PostSubject: Re: Like Old Times [Private]   Like Old Times [Private] I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 12:44 am

She panted heavily, her sides heaving in and out as she stared at the lion. Her eyes grew empty as the chakra began to recede. She then saw movement at the corner of her eye as she glanced at Shihouin's shadow. She saw him approaching but adverted her eyes. She tried as hard as she could to keep standing as her legs quivered. Every hoarse breath leaving her form sounded raspy and heavy while taking the edge of a growl. She pulled her lips back to snarl at the lion as she gazed at it while watching Shi come closer. She didn't know what he was doing and at this point, she didn't care to much. A soft of soft whimper like growl rose from her throat before she finally spoke between huffs of breath.

"Stop" she said through a barely opened but unmoving mouth, "I have a jutsu charged. Come closer and I could burn you both to hell. Just...stop....you're hurt."

With that said, she turned her head towards him as her form shrank in size. She was done. Truth was, she had a jutsu planned this whole time to where if he came near her he would find himself practically burst into flames. She didn't want that.

"Call it a draw if you want, but enough is enough. You need help. We're ninja, I know. We fought though. We trained. In a real battle, I know you would continue and so would I. But we're more than just ninja...."

As she shrank in size a bag fell from her wing. It had been tied on when she changed so she wouldn't lose it. She knew the fight would come to this point and so she didn't want to appear, well, naked in public. Reverting back, she took out the blanket in the bag and wrapped it around her before she turned back into her human form completely. Afterwards she finally gazed into his delirious red eyes with her own tired and pleading ones. The fight was over in her perspective; or at least she wanted it to be. Even if it meant staring into his Uchiha eyes brought her consequences.
Back to top Go down
thisasshole
Chuunin
Chuunin
thisasshole

PostSubject: Re: Like Old Times [Private]   Like Old Times [Private] I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 1:06 am

She still had no clue what was going on? He continued to walk towards her with that awkward smile on his face, with blood, way too much blood leaking otu from his side and his mouth. His whole front body and side looked like it had been dipped red paste. She still didn't get it and had not noticed anything. That had meant that his attack on her had been none other than successful. See, Shihouin intended to make her use her powers by driving her in a corner, from now on, she would remember to be offensive when she was in that form, because going on the defensive only make her more susceptible to attacks. She had the advantage offensively, and now she would learn to treasure that.

She was tired, and the fatigue level that she was experiencing was pretty high. He could hear her individual breaths separate one from another and with his Sharingan he could hear legs shake and her whole body vibrate from fatigue. They had both trained very hard, even Shihouin wouldn't be able to escape the fatigue level... He had put out a serious amount of chakra, but it had been worth it. When she said stop, he stopped and smiled, and waited for to continue speaking. She had a jutsu charged? What exactly was that going to do? Did she forget that he knew that? That he saw her mold chakra for it? He waited for her to finish. "Just...stop....you're hurt, Nasamea."

Shihouin smiled almost contently one more time and was forced to end his charade. Her world, the world they were in would snap back, back to reality. She would realize that the battle setting was back to where it had origniated from. She would feel a weight on her back, the weight of a lion wrapping it's tail around her left wing and a strong paw on her other right wing. Then the pain would come, the pain that passed from the realm of illusion to reality. She would feel the pain of her own tail burning and breaking four ribs, one about to stick out of her side and one almost about to puncture her lung. She would also feel the pain of a first degree burn over that entire area. This would all crash on her in one instant, and would more than likely bring her down. If she decided to kick to get rid of the lion, she'd would soon find it's claws and teeth digging into her. It was game over.

Meanwhile, Shihouin keeled over as his genjutsu ended. He got down on one knee and vomited hard, sending two waves of throw up out of his mouth, with no room for control. A little bit would end up on his shirt. Using that much chakra for that genjutsu at one time had been killer on him, since he had done it for the first time ever. He still had some chakra to spare, but this training match was over, Next time he would do even better with it, and maybe try a different scenario. He knew that the instant it ended Nasa would receive a surge of pain, so he would attempt to make his way over to her, and he didn't dismiss the fact that she might go unconscious from realizing that she had been in genjutsu and feeling the pain she had inflicted on him. If she did fall out, he'd make sure she was taken care of.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Like Old Times [Private]   Like Old Times [Private] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Like Old Times [Private]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next