Shinobi Armada
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat Box
if
Similar topics
staff
Shikaru Nara (Gate Guard NPC) Shauntaystaffimgf
Happy New Year:

Year: 0638

Month: 1

Season: Winter
Your weekly weather report:
For the week of:
January 16th to January 22nd

Konoha: Snow Storm

Tea: Snow Storm

River: Snow Storm

Iwa:Snow

Taki: Snow

Wave: Snow

Suna: Windy

Kusa:Snow

Bird: Windy

Kiri: Snow Storm (40% visibility)

Oto:Snow

Ame:Hail

Kumo: Snow Storm

Shikaru Nara (Gate Guard NPC)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kiyoshi

Kiyoshi

Shikaru Nara (Gate Guard NPC) Empty
PostSubject: Shikaru Nara (Gate Guard NPC)   Shikaru Nara (Gate Guard NPC) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 3:22 pm

Name: Shikaru Nara
Nickname/Alias: -

Age Appearance: Late Teens

Appearance:
Spoiler:

Skill Level: B
Ninja Rank: Chuunin

Village: Konoha
Birthplace: Konoha
Previous Village: -

Clan/Bloodline: Nara

Personality: Shikaru Nara is overall your typical Nara member. Not very motivated yet highly intelligent and talented in his area. The optimistic Chuunin simply loves to just hang out without performing much activity and thinking about various things that usually fall into more of a personal level than the shinobi life. When the time comes to set off for action, Shikaru usually has the desire reject any attempt to participate in, much less lead, an operation that requires much physical activity. Even if he's forced to participate in it, Shikaru usually spends most of it complaining.

The traits that separate him from his clan as a whole though are his positive outlooks. One cannot go through a conversation with him without hearing a joke or a witty comment. Shikaru also has an arrogant side to him, knowing that his intellegence far exceeds the average man of his skill and age and won't let you forget, whether if it's subtle or blunt, he will let you know of his intelligence. This attitude combined with his IQ creates sarcasm, which Shikaru is well known for. Shikaru uses sarcasm as a main way to belittle those who prove themselves to be a fool in his eyes so he likes to show that person as well as anyone around how much of a fool he/she made him/herself to be.

Shikaru also has a "cool" side of him that most would admit creates an attraction to the opposite sex usually. Shikaru normally has this calm demeaner about him that causes the Nara clan member to neveer usually be surprised or excited by anything, even if it's what he completely unexpected and usually thinks that the unbelievable is just as likely to happen as the believable. Despite his usual "jerkish" personality, Shikaku does have a sense of social value and will do anything if it means to protect his friends, family and home (Konoha).

He's also a womanizer, using his "cool" attributes to sweet talk most desirable women he sees; even attempting to hit on his teammates once.

Goals: N/A
Alignment: Neutral

Canon Personality: Shikamaru

Skill Specialty:
Dominant: Fuuinjutsu
Recessive: Weaponry [Projectile]

Elemental Affinity:
Dominant: Suiton
Recessive: Katon

Special Characteristics:
Chakra Control:
These users have excellent chakra control, which means they waste little chakra in battle. People with excellent chakra control usually have average or below average chakra. Since the amount of chakra is smaller, it is easier to master control over it. People with this skill are like, Itachi, Kakakshi and Orochimaru.

Dead-Eye:
Character's with this trait are extremely adept at ranged attacks, their projectiles rarely miss their target when not met with an outside force.[Requires Weaponry]

Eidetic memory:
Characters with this trait are able to recall memories with extreme accuracy, rarely do they forget information.

LIAR!:
Character's with this trait are well versed in the art of lying. They have had practice lying and their bodies give no noticeable clue when they lie. When one of their lies is discovered they often cover it with another lie. This trait is on even footing with 'The Human Polygraph' meaning their lying skills when confronting someone with the opposite trait are the same as an average liar.

The Human Polygraph:
Character's with this trait are able to pierce through a lairs veil by reading habits, quirks or nervous reactions given off by a liar. This trait is on even footing with 'LIAR!' meaning their polygraph skills become average when in a 'LIAR!'s presence.

Clan Traits
Nara Intellect
The Nara clan seem to have this genetic trait that depict them as geniuses and due to this fact, the average Nara is at least as smart as the average shinobi at least two skill levels above him/her and can deploy strategies, figure out weaknesses, and notice a Genjutsu with the same skill level.

Nara Laziness
Despite being considered geniuses, the men from this family are prone to being lazy and hard to motivate. Because of this, a member of the Nara clan moves about 15% slower than the average shinobi of their skill level.

Public Profile
Name: Shikaru Nara
Appearance:
Spoiler:
Village: Konoha
Organization: Ino-Shika-Cho
Info: -
Back to top Go down

Shikaru Nara (Gate Guard NPC)
Page 1 of 1