Shinobi Armada
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat Box
if
Similar topics
staff
Shikarata nara Shauntaystaffimgf
Happy New Year:

Year: 0638

Month: 1

Season: Winter
Your weekly weather report:
For the week of:
January 16th to January 22nd

Konoha: Snow Storm

Tea: Snow Storm

River: Snow Storm

Iwa:Snow

Taki: Snow

Wave: Snow

Suna: Windy

Kusa:Snow

Bird: Windy

Kiri: Snow Storm (40% visibility)

Oto:Snow

Ame:Hail

Kumo: Snow Storm

Shikarata nara

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Arata Daichi

Shikarata nara Empty
PostSubject: Shikarata nara   Shikarata nara I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 11:55 pm

Name:Shikarata nara
Nickname/Alias:God of War

Age Appearance: 15

Appearance:Shikarata nara NinjaBoy2

Skill Level: D-Rank
Ninja Rank:Genin

Village:Konoha
Birthplace:konoha
Previous Village:None

Clan/Bloodline:Nara

Personality:shikarata nara is a calm quite guy who thinks on his feet when his life is in danger and letting him think out side of the box and come up with stange strategy that get his life in danger alot thus letting him reach a point that his mind switch to over drive and lets him get out of any situation with out thinking.

he some times try to joke around and try to use humor when he is in a situation and thus getting him in more danger thus is his key to survivng almost any battle and getting out of being in jail or capture, when he is in dange he will hold his head in pain and thus is the sign of his mind switch to over drive and he starts to think at high speed, he also like to be called Arata by his friends.

Goals: Learn new fighting styls
Alignment:Good

Canon Personality:

Skill Specialty:
Dominant:ninjutsu
Recessive:

Elemental Affinity:
Dominant:fire
Recessive:

History:Shikarata nara was still a boy when he live in the Water fall village. He was classmates with three of his future "Waterfall" allies, Kotaro Katsura, Shinsuke Takasugi, and Sakamoto Tatsuma. It was at this time that he learned of the code of the samurai, which he keeps to himself even to this day (albeit in a more twisted manner than others).

Little is known of Arata, Katsura and Takasugi's teacher other than they all had great respect for him and that he found Arata as a child calmly eating and hiding on the corpses from some unknown battle. He gave Arata his sword and told him if he wants to learn how to wield it then he should follow him. Many of Arata's views on life seem to be inspired by his teacher, one being that a teacher should be able to carry the burden of their student.

As Arata grew older, he began to take note of the way that the country and the world was changing due to the continued invasion and infiltration of the Amanto. As the samurai continued to fight against the Amanto Arata joined the Joi faction, choosing to make a stand against the invaders. Arata continued to fight against them, being proclaimed a "God of War".

However, Arata eventually gave up fighting, tired of spilling blood in order to protect people and his realization that the Amanto were "gloomy foreigners". Shortly after, swords were banned with some of the Samurai turning to other causes and others turning into terrorists continuing to fight the Amanto threat. Arata chose to open a freelance business where he could handle matters his own way, while continuing to live by his own samurai code.

Arata is trained and versed in the ways of the samurai, including the code of bushido. During the war against the Amanto, Arata was known as Shiroyasha, "the White Demon." On the battlefield, his merciless abilities and savage swordsmanship were so notorious that the mere mention of his name is said to have once struck fear in the hearts of every Amanto. Although not much is known of his past, several characters who fought with him have observed that his swordplay is self-taught.

His main weapon of choice is a bokuto (wooden sword) with the words "Lake Toya" inscribed on it. Supposedly, Ara bought the sword in Lake Toya during a class trip. In reality, the bokuto he wields is a Hoshikudaki, a bokuto created from a ten-thousand year old tree from another planet that cuts through anything. Whenever one breaks or is stolen, Ara replaces it by purchasing it through a TV shopping program, asking them to inscribe "Lake Toya" on it prior to delivery, therefore replacing his old sword. Using this sword, he is often seen cutting, smashing and basically destroying all kinds of strong objects such as a metal cannon. Occasionally, though, Ara has used other swords, including real ones, in combat when he needs to due to a tougher encounter.

During battle, he is known to have displayed unusual strength. Although he is more than capable of fighting evenly against powerful Amanto warriors and various other samurai, Arata will not hesitate to use tricks and manipulation if it means a quick and easy victory. He does not like to waste time fighting when using a little brains over brawn will yield a much quicker ending. He has a crush on the weather girl, Ketsuno Ana.

Though several female characters have shown an interest in Arata, he usually does not show any response back and merely puts up with them as annoyances and even attacks the ninja Sarutobi Ayame who tends to stalk him. He is also obsessed with reading the manga anthology magazine Weekly Shōnen Jump. Arata will go to great lengths to get the latest Jump issue, including reckless behavior. His Jump obsession makes him dream of being like other Jump heroes. is the founder of Yorozuya and a highly skilled samurai, who enjoys eating sweets and picking his nose. Other than Arata, he is also referred to as ara-chan or ara-san.

Time as a Genin: Arata Spent three years Doing mission to home his sword skills he is able to move almost fast as Anbu Arata team whose a male Inuzuka ninja name Shinro and a female ninja name Aiko Chiyo who have a crush on Arata as Arata whose on one of his mission he suffer a blade going throu to his chest witch when thrue it almost killing him. the doctors spending three days in the operating room when he whose release from the operating room till Arata escape from his room and left to his favorite Place in konoha the swing sets just sitting there staring up at the sky thinking soon the Medical ninja showed up taking Arata.

RP Sample:
Spoiler:
Special Characteristics:

Public Profile
Name:Shikarata nara
Appearance: Shikarata nara NinjaBoy2
Village: konoha
Organization: none
Info:shikarata nara have clam he is a oucky guy he is able to thinks on his feet when his life is in danger and letting him think out side of the box and come up with stange strategy that get his life in danger alot thus letting him reach a point that his mind switch to over drive and lets him get out of any situation with out thinking

Last edited by Arata Daichi on Mon Jul 12, 2010 8:29 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Arata Daichi

Shikarata nara Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shikarata nara   Shikarata nara I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 4:02 am

bump
Back to top Go down
Jiro

Jiro

Shikarata nara Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shikarata nara   Shikarata nara I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 4:53 am

Please fill in your public profile
Back to top Go down
Arata Daichi

Shikarata nara Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shikarata nara   Shikarata nara I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 6:47 pm

done
Back to top Go down
Kaji Kanto

Kaji Kanto

Shikarata nara Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shikarata nara   Shikarata nara I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 7:48 pm

Please fix the Smiley rank there aint no Very Happy level... (place a space between the : and the D)

Also only one specialty and element.
Back to top Go down
Arata Daichi

Shikarata nara Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shikarata nara   Shikarata nara I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 8:29 pm

done
Back to top Go down
Kaji Kanto

Kaji Kanto

Shikarata nara Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shikarata nara   Shikarata nara I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 11:46 am

Approved

notes for your benefits: Use a spell checker, and look over your work after you have typed it. Just because you have Aspergers doesn't mean you can not overcome it. [Has seen it done]
Back to top Go down
Kiyoshi

Kiyoshi

Shikarata nara Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shikarata nara   Shikarata nara I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 8:17 pm

Archived due to user inactivity
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Shikarata nara Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shikarata nara   Shikarata nara I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shikarata nara
Page 1 of 1