Shinobi Armada
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat Box
if
staff
Popping by the Hokage's office, and doing some scandal while at it of course. Shauntaystaffimgf
Happy New Year:

Year: 0638

Month: 1

Season: Winter
Your weekly weather report:
For the week of:
January 16th to January 22nd

Konoha: Snow Storm

Tea: Snow Storm

River: Snow Storm

Iwa:Snow

Taki: Snow

Wave: Snow

Suna: Windy

Kusa:Snow

Bird: Windy

Kiri: Snow Storm (40% visibility)

Oto:Snow

Ame:Hail

Kumo: Snow Storm

Popping by the Hokage's office, and doing some scandal while at it of course.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Yoshiko Tomoko
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Yoshiko Tomoko

Location : in your closet .. wearing your underwear on my head

Popping by the Hokage's office, and doing some scandal while at it of course. Empty
PostSubject: Popping by the Hokage's office, and doing some scandal while at it of course.   Popping by the Hokage's office, and doing some scandal while at it of course. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 7:03 pm

Hiroki munched on a onigiri in the shape of a cat as he walked in lazy steps towards the Hokage mansion. The day before he had had a letter for a summoning to the Hokage, and immediately the Jounin had started wondering what he had done wrong this time. If the team had tattled on him, damn would he make sure they wished they had never been born. So to relieve some of his stress he had decided to visit one of his lady friends and spend the night at her place. And while sneaking out this morning he had grabbed some stuff from her fridge so he wouldn't have to sit in front of the Hokage while his stomach was growling.

The now full young man stopped in front of the mansion and pondered a bit to himself. It was not fun to enter there and meet the other Jounin, while they would comment on his trip to the Hokage's office like he was the delinquent student that was about to be scolded by the head master. Why not make this a bit more interesting? Opening his pouch, he picked up a few smoke bomb and then advanced closer to the main doors. There were of course two men outside there which were seemingly guarding the entrance, and from the looks of it then they would probably not recognize Hiroki easily as he rarely hung out with Chuunin's. Hiroki pulled up the collar of his T-shirt a bit so that it covered his face up until his eyes before he stepped closer. "Halt! What do you want here?" Hiroki let out a rather hysterical laughter like he was trying to pull off a lunatic, before he raised his hands and dropped the smoke bombs. Instant chaos and confusion took place as the two Chuunin tried to race towards Hiroki, but got tripped over his legs and then thrown a bit away where they lay coughing and calling for backup.

Better hurry up then! His long legs carried him quickly through the entrance where he then heard the backup come running. Casually, the raven haired Jounin stood at a wall and was seemingly checking the looks of his fingernails as the group rushed by him. Of course a fellow Jounin wouldn't be really taken for an intruder, although they should have guessed what was going on, so Hiroki just kept walking towards his destination. Deciding this wasn't nearly fun enough, he snuck up behind another guard inside of the building. "Hey, does this smell like chloroform to you?" Before the poor guard could even turn and look behind him, he had a cloth with a rich amount of chloroform on it pressed against his face. There was just a slight struggle before he went limp against Hiroki, who then leaned him up against the wall and proceeded in calling out in fake panic. "Oh my! Someone has taken out the guard on floor 1!" Another group of running Jounin and Chuunin came and soon everything seemed to be in chaos. Hiroki managed to sneak out while everybody were talking at once, and while whistling a light tune he finally came to the Hokage's office.

Before he managed to knock on the door, a Jounin he was familiar with came running up to him. "Oi Hiroki! Did you see someone go through here?" Hiroki put on his best innocent look and shook his head. "Nope, haven't seen anything." The guarding Jounin looked a bit panicky as he seemed to be trying to decide wether he should inform the Hokage right away or not. "Hey hey, maybe this is all just some misunderstanding.. or a prank! You wouldn't want to bother the Hokage with something as small as that, now would you? You never know if he had a bad day or something." A slightly fox-like grin came on his handsome face as Hiroki saw that the other person was actually listening to him. It would seem that not everybody know me as well as they should do. "I actually have a better idea! I shall inform the Hokage for you! Since I am a pretty nice guy after all." The other Jounin's face had a relieved look to it as he retreated while nodding eagerly. Hiroki knocked on the door while holding the laughter in, and then opened it up and slammed it behind him just as his laughter burst forth. "Oh my GOD how stupid can one be??"

His hand went to his stomach and clutched to it as he wiped away a few tears which had gathered in his mezmerising red eyes. Oh right. I'm at the Hokage's office. Pay a bit respect or some. He straightened his stance and ran a hand through his slightly messy hair while gaining his composure again. Now he would just have to hope that no one would actually stop and start thinking for once and manage to do the math about his presence and the chaos outside there.
Back to top Go down
lifeanddeath
Hokage
Hokage
lifeanddeath

Popping by the Hokage's office, and doing some scandal while at it of course. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Popping by the Hokage's office, and doing some scandal while at it of course.   Popping by the Hokage's office, and doing some scandal while at it of course. I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 12:20 am

Keiden sat at his desk, book in hand while he waited his appointment to show up. Hiroki Katsuro was a rather troublesome Shinobi, so Keiden lacked surprise as he looked over at the security feed only to see Hiroki walked away from a cloud of smoke. 'Here we go again...’ he thought as he returned to his book, occasionally glancing at the feed to see Hiroki continuing his fun. The game went on several minutes before the messy haired Jounin burst into Keiden’s office and slammed the doors behind him with a loud bang.

"Oh my GOD how stupid can one be??"

Keiden looked up over his book at the man who had barged into his office very rudely with his left eyebrow raised so high that it almost disappeared into his hairline. “Evidently, pretty stupid.....” as he spoke, his tone was ice cold. His tone accompanied by the expression on his face was cold enough to freeze the very air in the room. “Welcome to my office Hiroki Katsuro.......I see you found your way here” he said this next word with an extra heavy sarcastic emphasis. "uneventfully." Keiden had seen the Jounin’s antics involving the guards through the Security feed and he was sure that Hiroki thought they were oh so amusing; Keiden forever did not.

Keiden waved his left hand out towards the seat across the desk, “Sit.” It wasnt toned like a request, but it didnt possess the force of an order either. Bringing his hand back up he he put both of his elbows on the desk and wove his fingers together in front of his face. Once the man was seated Keiden looked him over with an irritated look in his green eyes. He had summoned Hiroki here to give him a gift of sorts, but given his rather incontinent ‘game’ with the guards Keiden decided to see if he could make the young man who sat across from him squirm just a bit before handing over the item.

For at least a minute Keiden sat in silence starting the Jounin down with a slight glare before he spoke. “Here we are again Hiroki Katsuro......”, it wasnt the first time they had met in a similar manner to this. This Jounin’s antics had left Hiroki sitting in the Hokage’s office more times than Keiden cared to count. In fact, Hiroki could be likened to that rambunctious school boy with an attitude who frequently found himself sitting before the principle.

“Do you realize......” he paused more for dramatic effect than any real purpose, but continued on an annoyed tone. “How much paperwork attack on the Hokage Mansion gives me?! Let alone a false attack on the Mansion, resulting in the possible injury of several guards committed by a Jounin of Konoha itself?!” He may have been exaggerating slightly on the part about the injuries but he didnt care. “You know I could have you stripped of rank and possibly jailed for this?! I’ve delivered more punishment for a less severe crime.” Keiden played his part well, overplaying his anger, making it seem he was angrier than he was, insisting the possibility of drastic punishment.

Keiden stopped for a moment making a show of him pretending to calm down by breathing deeply for about a minute, “Disregarding your unamusing antics, do you know why I summoned you here Hiroki? ” Despite how fun this may turn out, Keiden did wish to get down to business. After all, he did have several other things to attend to, not to mention the paperwork that the Jounin’s ‘game’ would give him. ‘Injury forms. Pay increases. Security Upgrades' Keiden thought with a mental sight.
Back to top Go down
Yoshiko Tomoko
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Yoshiko Tomoko

PostSubject: Re: Popping by the Hokage's office, and doing some scandal while at it of course.   Popping by the Hokage's office, and doing some scandal while at it of course. I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 12:55 am

Uh oh. Mister Hokage is not pleased. Keiden Senju was probably the only person which Hiroki ever showed respect to, a respect he really did mean. Aside from the fact that Hiroki kind of HAD to seeing that Keiden was the Hokage and all. But that respect might have been a biiit lower than would have usually been shown from others, but that was just how the young man rolled. "Ah well thanks. It's always as fun to enter this building!" Hiroki scratched his head while forcing out a small laughter as he tried not to get frozen on the spot by the tone in Keiden's voice. Obediently he sat down as told to do so, and watched the ever so serious superior with a slightly curious look. He was mostly wondering what Keiden would actually do. Ah yes, here we are again indeed. Although I can't really think about anything that would be putting me inside of this office. I'm pretty sure my Genin wouldn't say anything. But if they have, they are going to be training with extra weights on their feet for the next week.

As Keiden started to count up the things that could have happened or did happen, Hiroki shifted a bit in his seat as his usual grin disappeared from his sinfully pretty face. "Well... that would be taking it a bit far...I think." His voice died out a bit as he shifted again. Even if he moaned and groaned all day long over his job as a Jounin then it would certainly make life a lot more boring when NOT a Jounin. "I think I have to protest against being sent to jail. I'm way too good looking for that! Do you know what they do to the good looking boys in prison? It's not pretty, that much I can tell you. However much I like men myself, then I am not that much for those.. ruffians. And I refuse to end up with dropping the soap!" He raised a clenched fist in the air, while arguing that point out like he was really meaning it. Which well, he kinda did! He had no idea if the Hokage was fooling around or not, and was a little bit nervous about that. But indeed that factor was one of the things which made him respect Keiden, as he really did have the powers to do what he wanted and was able to make Hiroki nervous. That was a VERY difficult task. Last time he had been nervous had probably been when he was around 14 and was trying to decide which of his female partners he would be doing first.

Come to think of it.. what happened to them after that.. Mentally shaking his head he came back to himself, as he gave the Hokage a slight pouting look while his red eyes shimmered. Tilting his head to the side, he thought a bit to himself. "No I don't think I do actually." A rather big smile entered his lips as he leaned a bit forward in his seat. "Unless of course... you are finally going to take up my offer about sharing a bed with me? I don't mind doing it in offices either! Gives a rather fun feeling to it. Oh and spanking is definately an option.. just putting it in there. Oh and you don't have to worry because you can of course be the pitcher." This wasn't a really new game Hiroki was playing. He had always been making suggestions towards the Hokage without going too far. He had actually almost made a Jounin faint once when he heard Hiroki offer the Hokage a little.. help under the desk. It would be funny to get to know just how much of the stuff Hiroki said made the Hokage think he was kidding about and what he wasn't. It was a well known fact that when it came to the bedding then Hiroki Katsuro was on most lips, males and females, despite his young age. But there would be few that would even think about him daring to propose such a thing to the Hokage himself! It was just as Hiroki said, he didn't know how to feel ashamed of himself and he enjoyed that to the fullest.

But now as Hiroki thought a bit further back, hadn't there been some talk about summoning seals or something like that? Crossing his legs while looking at the Hokage with an offering and yet a serious expression, he waited on the reply he would get. Because if the Hokage would answer him with a yes, then it would be playtime! Even if Hiroki didn't find himself attracted to older men, then this was the Hokage that was the subject! And for a Hokage he was darn good looking, plus being powerful.
Back to top Go down
lifeanddeath
Hokage
Hokage
lifeanddeath

PostSubject: Re: Popping by the Hokage's office, and doing some scandal while at it of course.   Popping by the Hokage's office, and doing some scandal while at it of course. I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 3:18 am

"No I don't think I do actually." The wide smile on Hiroki’s face made Keiden go uneasy as the Jounin shifted forward and spoke more "Unless of course... you are finally going to take up my offer about sharing a bed with me? I don't mind doing it in offices either! Gives a rather fun feeling to it. Oh and spanking is definately an option.. just putting it in there. Oh and you don't have to worry because you can of course be the pitcher."

Keidens hand went to his face with a loud smack as his face suddenly reddened.He really should have expected that. It certainly wasnt the first time Hiroki had proposed such an occurance, but every time Keiden still was caught off guard. “No.....that is definitely not why I called you here....Im afraid I'll have to turn you down once again.” he chuckled and shook his head, before bringing his hand back down the red tinge gone from his face and spoke in joking tone"Although, you're quite persistent, I may one day have to take you p on the offer."It was clear that he was kidding when he spoke and with a chuckle, he shook his head once more before standing up and walking over to a tall block off wood in the corner of the room. The block looked exactly like that, a block, no openings or any signs of an kind of door.

Keiden placed his hand on the block off wood and focused his chakra through it and after only a split second, a large circle began to grow out in the center. Once the hole was large enough, Keiden reached in and pulls out what looked like the average Jounin Flak Jacket. With a flick of his arm, he tossed it to the seated Jounin before walking over and returning to his desk. ”Here‘s your flack jacket back“ he said as he returned to the seated position of his chair.

I amplified the jacket with a summoning seal on both sides of the collar, which can store as many items as you like but only one can be withdrawn at a time. I figured with your area of specialization it would do well, most people wont expect a puppet without a scroll. He had mainly used the jacket to train the Jutsu, but he figured it might as well be put to good use and it seemed to fit Hiroki best, so here he was giving it to him.

"That is all I had for you today. " Keiden chuckled, “No punishments today. So unless you have anything you would like to discuss, I’d appreciate if you didnt cause too much of a stir when you leave.” Keiden leaned back in his chair and awaited to see if Hiroki had any thing to say, perhaps some questions about the item, or some more suggestive comments. If anything, Keiden did enjoy the company, despite all his bickering about everyone coming and going in his office, Keiden enjoyed the company and wasnt sure how he would feel without it. 'It would certainly be quiet for once.' he chuckled in his head.
Back to top Go down
Yoshiko Tomoko
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Yoshiko Tomoko

PostSubject: Re: Popping by the Hokage's office, and doing some scandal while at it of course.   Popping by the Hokage's office, and doing some scandal while at it of course. I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 3:57 am

A facepalm. That couldn't really be a sign of anything good to come. Hiroki sighed a bit as he leaned his head against his hand. "You really enjoy breaking my heart don't you? Does it please you to see me beg? Do you make all the others do that also? I wont crawl!" His hand flew down and rested on the arm of the chair he was sitting in. As he was half joking, and also being serious with what he said. It was troubling for people because it was hard to know which he was doing. I might start to crawl a bit on the second date, but only if he wanted it.. perhaps wear a collar also.. Again he mentally shook his head to clear his thoughts. Well it was a good thing the Hokage had humor, since otherwise Hiroki would have probably found himself in another village a looong time ago. A smile settled over Hiroki's lips again as he nodded a bit. "Well don't worry, you will soon discover what you've been missing out on. I don't give up easily when I want something, and from what I see you just need a little bit of -persuasion-." Like enough alcohol.. or a bit of aphrodisiac. None of that he said outloud, but it might have been clear in the way he was looking at the poor soul that was on the other side of the desk. If the Hokage hadn't felt the need to shower, then he most certainly did now!

His eyes followed the older man as he stepped up to a block of wood which didn't seem all that important. Well guess again, since at Hokage's offices they liked to surprise people and have all their stuff all mysterious. Was that some old people deal? Hiroki narrowed his eyes slightly as he watched Keiden pull out a Jounin Flak Jacket before it got thrown towards him. "Hey! That's my jacket!" Mentally facepalming, he now remembered the Hokage speaking about something that would help Hiroki with summoning out his things. His face was now completely different as he listened to Keiden talk. His face showed eagerness, gratefulness and a boy-ish joy which clearly showed that he was only 18 years old despite his bold words and actions. "I'll get to work on it as soon as I can. Damn is this going to be fun!" The jacket was folded and Hiroki let it lay on his lap as his eyes quickly went up to Keiden's face while a fake pout entered Hiroki's lips. "Aw, no punishment? And I who was at least hoping for that spanking. And I promise I'll behave on my way out. Can't push my luck too much in one day eh?"

He winked at his Hokage and grinned out, wondering if the idiots had by now figured who had caused all the trouble. Surely there was no Jounin like Hiroki that was as hated or distrusted by his fellow ninjas, or by those who didn't have a crush on him. Many often wondered why the Hokage even allowed that man to be a Jounin, let alone stay in the village! And truth be told, then Hiroki himself even wondered about that from time to time. Perhaps it was sympathy for the way he had ended up as a kid? Well, as long as things were going good then Hiroki would just enjoy it and not question it too much. Let's see.. what did I have planned to do after this.. oh that's right. Nothing. Which gave a good reason to stay a bit and chat, maybe find something to ask advices about? Hiroki's gaze went down to the jacket as he pondered to himself. It was always a bit troubling for him to search to others, mostly because he was an arrogant bastard that didn't really care that much for anyone else but himself. But also because that made him question his abilities, and that was not good for a ninja to do. Truth be told though.. I think I need some advice about my team.

"Uh, Hokage-sama? I was thinking.." His feet shifted a bit on the floor, and a stubborn look entered his face as he spat out a little bit more harshly than he was going to. "Well it's those brats in my team. I'm not sure I'm handling them right. I don't know how to deal with kids! They are mostly just.. in the way." He leaned forward in his seat and linked his fingers together, his troubles over having to talk to someone and ask advice clearly showing. "How do I know when I'm pushing too hard? It's not like I really care or anything.. I just wanted to know. Ya know.. common curiosity." He averted his gaze from Keiden and scowled a bit. Why did he care for that matter? He knew he felt grateful for having gotten saved by this village, but that shouldn't really be a reason for all this .. emotional sharing! Was it?
Back to top Go down
lifeanddeath
Hokage
Hokage
lifeanddeath

PostSubject: Re: Popping by the Hokage's office, and doing some scandal while at it of course.   Popping by the Hokage's office, and doing some scandal while at it of course. I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 4:10 am

Keiden chuckled slightly, “Sorry Hiroki, none of that fun stuff today” Hirok’s tendencies made him one of the few Jounin that made the Hokage laugh quite a bit. A small silence enveloped the two men in the room and Keiden glanced down at the security moniters. ‘Well gee, for having such a ‘highly trained’ Shinobi force, they might as well just be headless chickens.‘ Keiden though, mentally face-palming as ANBU swarmed the building searching for the attacker whom had caused such confusion. 'AND of course none of them think to come in and check on me! Noooo never would we want to make sure that Lord Hokage is safe an comfortable in his office. No never that.’ A brief look of annoyance crossed his eyes as he turned his attention back to the Jounin seated across from him.

Keiden’s head tilted slightly as Hiroki seemed to stumble with his words as if he was unsure of that he wanted to say. "Uh, Hokage-sama? I was thinking.." Keiden leaned forward, a questioning look on his face, his eyebrows raised slightly as the Jounin continued, "Well it's those brats in my team. I'm not sure I'm handling them right. I don't know how to deal with kids! They are mostly just.. in the way. His words were in a bit of a harsh tone, rushed as the Jounin spoke. "How do I know when I'm pushing too hard? It's not like I really care or anything.. I just wanted to know. Ya know.. common curiosity." With his question ended Hiroki quickly averted his eyes, looking away from the Hokage who sat across from him.

The Jounin’s actions cause Keiden to burst out laughing, his loud laughter bellowing filled the large office for several moments until Keiden managed to calm himself. “Well, my Sensei used to say “If they are able to move, you aren’t pushing them hard enough.”.“ Keiden chuckled lightly, "However, knowing you Im rather afraid to give the same advice." he brought his hand up in front of his face and interlaced then once again as he thought in silent for several moments. As cliche as this advice sounds, the best teachers always learn from their students. You cant really teach them unless you grow with them learn as they learn, yada yada yada a slight chuckled played from Keiden’s mouth as he began to speak again, ”Just you know......dont kill them or anything.“ with the last statement Keiden’s tone changed slightly. While it still carried that joking overtone, their was a minor note of seriousness underneath it. ‘One can never be too sure with Hiroki’
Back to top Go down
Yoshiko Tomoko
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Yoshiko Tomoko

PostSubject: Re: Popping by the Hokage's office, and doing some scandal while at it of course.   Popping by the Hokage's office, and doing some scandal while at it of course. I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 6:32 pm

The laughter that filled the office made the Jounin sink even further down in his seat. Well it was good that it amused his Hokage how troubling this all was for Hiroki. With a pouting expression he waited for the laughter to die down before the Hokage would give him some advices. If they are able to move, you aren’t pushing them hard enough.... A sadistic smirk played over Hiroki's lips before he wiped it off and kept listening. Keiden did know him well enough to want to make it sound less... brutal. But Hiroki already felt a bit better as he knew that there wasn't as much limiting as he had guessed. "So I basically force them to hang more around me and study them so that I can learn how to better use them on the missions?" From the way he put it, he could have just as easily been talking about random insects. "It might get fun to have them around more. I gotta say I enjoy beating the arrogance out of those little whelps." He muttered that half part to himself, and yet loud enough for the Hokage to also hear. Kids.. they were always puzzling for Hiroki. He had never really had the chance to behave as one when he had been young so it was weird for him to watch the Konoha brats when playing or training.

"It surprises me how energetic they are and how much faith they have in their actions. It's like they don't realize when one is holding their lives at the palm of his hand." He clenched his fist slightly before grinning randomly, giving the Hokage probably a good reason to think there was something -very- disturbing going on in Hiroki's head. "I don't think I was like that when their age.. but that was probably because I was in too much of a hurry to rank up." True enough then he had just recently turned 13 when he had been promoted to a Jounin. He did recall that he had tried, and almost succeeded, in killing off his old sensei before that promotion had happened. His reason? To try and see if he could do it, although he didn't share that with anyone. And even if everybody had looked at it like an accident and that Hiroki hadn't fully understood his powers, then there were probably a few that suspected the truth. But no one could deny that Hiroki had changed a bit since then, and become more human. Thankfully for them all.

The younger man pondered a bit to himself before smiling. "Hey, you have time somewhere in the near future to have lunch or dinner with me?" Attempt number...1031? Everytime he asked, the Hokage seemed to be -overly- busy and normally made some good excuses. Maybe he was scared that Hiroki would take that eating out as a date? Somehow that amused the young Jounin. "If you say no, I'll just have to ask you some other time. I think you should go outside more, instead of molding down in this office of yours. The village should see more of it's good looking Hokage. And even despite my reputation, then I'm sure that no one would start guessing things if that's what you are afraid of." Not unless I of course start a bit of a rumor myself. Maybe that was what was needed.. to drive the older man into a corner so he would finally realize that he could just as well give in to the Jounin.

"On a side note, have you ever regretted taking me into this village?" His tone was pretty casual as he was mainly asking out of common curiosity. "I know that you have been given some hard time about it.. and I can't say I am making it much easier with my.. playful nature." It was true that Hiroki was very close to step over that small line that was drawn between being good and evil. He was basically like a living timebomb. Made one wonder who were really his parents, and where he had originally come from. "I can feel sometimes like I'm being pulled back to the desert. It's like the wind calls for me, but I know that there is no good reason for me to listen. Somewhat because I think I'm a bit afraid of losing what I've built up ever since I entered this village." This was the first time he willingly talked about -anything- personal about himself. But it was true, as he could feel himself how little would be needed to push him over to the wrong side. If he would leave this village, he would also leave the current him behind and allow whomever it was that was lurking back in the shadows in his own mind, to step forth.
Back to top Go down
lifeanddeath
Hokage
Hokage
lifeanddeath

PostSubject: Re: Popping by the Hokage's office, and doing some scandal while at it of course.   Popping by the Hokage's office, and doing some scandal while at it of course. I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 3:18 am

That wasnt exactly what I meant.... In Keiden's eyes, Hiroki seemed to view the Genin as tools rather than students. A smirk crossed Keiden's lips as he heard Hiroki's quiet mutter. "Arrogant are they? I dont know where a Genin could get such pride" Keiden chuckled, knowing he had been -exactly- the same way when he was their age, but luckly that had disappeared when as he aged. "Or from getting the daylights beaten out of me so many times.....it's rather hard to tell." He had been quite the rambunctious youngster when he was a Genin, always picking fights and doing other foolish things. More often than not, all his little escapades ended badly, giving him more than a few scars to show. "Then again, you're not one to talk much about arrogance are you? " he teased with a chuckle.

"Well isnt it better that way? Having complete faith in what you do and how you do it, rather than being uncertain and always second guessing yourself. It's the curse of aging I suppose, you lose the absolute faith and confidence you possess in yourself." Keiden caught site of Hiroki's grin, that trickster face with so many dastardly ideas going on behind it. Keiden knew that there was something behind the chaotic glint in the Jounin's eyes. "Dont crush their faith too much Hiroki, it might serve some usefulness later."

Keiden took a sip of water while the Jounin was silent, making sure it was quick to avoid the chance of spraying the Jounin with water with his next statement. "Again Hiroki? How many times must I turn you down before you down before you give up? Im afraid I'll have to turn you down again. I've got far to much work to do." Keiden almost doubled over with laughter as the Jounin spoke once more, "G-good looking Hokage?" he gasped between laughter as he spoke, "Come on now, Im a wrinkly old man. I doubt 'good looking' is the term anyone would use to describe me." He was silent for some time while his fit of laughter subsided, and suddenly the subject matter had changed.

The Jounin seemed to be voicing things that had most likely been on his mind for quite a long while. Kieden stayed silent until the Joiunin had finished speaking completely before he opened his mouth. "While I will admit, I may have had my doubts at first, I dont regret taking you into this village, despite your nature you do serve your purpose well and I see you as a valuable addition to the village.", Keiden stopped speaking and looked off to the side for a minute before continuing on, "There isnt anything left of Suna to go back to, merely an empty desert. At this point, listening to the call would merely land you in a heap of trouble. " His tone was a in a small way sympathetic, but he needed to make sure the message got across, leaving the village without his direct permission would have dire consequences. Keiden knew he sounded somewhat cold, but despite his position, ‘emotional’ conversations were never his forte.

OOC: I apologize for the shortness and over all shittyness of this post.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Popping by the Hokage's office, and doing some scandal while at it of course.   Popping by the Hokage's office, and doing some scandal while at it of course. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Popping by the Hokage's office, and doing some scandal while at it of course.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shinobi Armada :: Roleplay Area :: Five Great Nations :: Fire Country :: Konohagakure :: Residential Areas :: Hokage's Mansion-
Jump to:  
Latest topics
» Reset
Popping by the Hokage's office, and doing some scandal while at it of course. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 2:04 am by lifeanddeath

» Senju Atsuhiko, [Kirigakure Chuunin]
Popping by the Hokage's office, and doing some scandal while at it of course. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 11:44 pm by lifeanddeath

» Versace For H&M Party.
Popping by the Hokage's office, and doing some scandal while at it of course. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 4:31 am by snowlin42

» National alert test set for Wednesday
Popping by the Hokage's office, and doing some scandal while at it of course. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 11:49 pm by yidiandiana

» Texas judge who whipped daughter won't be charged
Popping by the Hokage's office, and doing some scandal while at it of course. I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 12:02 am by youxieshi

» A Likely Favorite’s Long-Shot Story
Popping by the Hokage's office, and doing some scandal while at it of course. I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 12:23 am by kuaiguonianlo

» Pittsburgh Steelers quiet Tom Brady and New England Patriots in AFC showdown
Popping by the Hokage's office, and doing some scandal while at it of course. I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 11:13 pm by youshiyinianla

» Oakland police action unnerves some protesters
Popping by the Hokage's office, and doing some scandal while at it of course. I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 11:53 pm by zhendeainia

» Ump admits he blew call in game three
Popping by the Hokage's office, and doing some scandal while at it of course. I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 12:35 am by weishinia

This site is not endorsed by Viz Media, Masashi Kishimoto/SHUEISHA Inc. Cartoon Network , or Toon Disney and is intended for entertainment and information purposes only.

The Official Naruto site can be found at www.naruto.com.

Naruto, the Naruto logo, all names and pictures of Naruto characters, and any other Naruto related items are registered trademarks and/or copyrights of Masashi Kishimoto/SHUEISHA Inc., or their respective trademark and copyright holders. We also hold no intentions of copying and or creating a new ideal in how Naruto should work so all ideas thoughts and central composure is of the persons opinion and in no way reflects how Naruto actually is.

All original content of this site, both graphical and textual, is the intellectual property of Shinobi Armada unless otherwise indicated.
© All Rights Reserved.