Shinobi Armada
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat Box
if
Similar topics
staff
Sinota Clan Shauntaystaffimgf
Happy New Year:

Year: 0638

Month: 1

Season: Winter
Your weekly weather report:
For the week of:
January 16th to January 22nd

Konoha: Snow Storm

Tea: Snow Storm

River: Snow Storm

Iwa:Snow

Taki: Snow

Wave: Snow

Suna: Windy

Kusa:Snow

Bird: Windy

Kiri: Snow Storm (40% visibility)

Oto:Snow

Ame:Hail

Kumo: Snow Storm

Sinota Clan

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Clous
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Clous

Sinota Clan Empty
PostSubject: Sinota Clan   Sinota Clan I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 4:12 am

Name: Sinota Clan
Founder: Aisu Ozunu, Kodama Sinota
Location: Kirigakure last 200 years, formerly Konoha (70 years prior)

History:

In the beginning the Ozunu Clan flourished in Konoha for a time. However only two generations into its instatement as a clan of Konoha the Ozunu clan hit a few snags as far as contained profit went. It’s own personal revenue was in jeopardy. As such the leader of the Ozunu clan looked to have his eldest of two daughters married off to a higher echelon clan.

Eventually Aisu Ozunu was married off to Kodama Sinota. Their offspring bore the first of many with a special gift. And their off spring’s off spring. Ozunu was integrated into the Sinota clan which was more of a mutual benefit for both clans, and Aisu was sent off to Kirigakure.

The rise of the clan started with Kuze's father and the appearance of Tatsuma, his legendary katana. the clan was both loved and feared by the people it swore to protect, as such a close eye was always kept on them.

Fall of the Clan

Kuze's rise to power was sudden and ill warranted. The mysterious death o his father leading to him being forced to take over. He married Helena Sato to once again meld a weaker Clan into the Sinota household. This was a beneficial to both Clans, as both would be strengthened to a degree.

Due to events that happened just fifteen years before the Sinota clan was significantly weakened as far as its standing and was almost cast out from the water country completely.

It was later proven that Kuze's exploits had lead to more or a rift between the clan and the land of water. His growing influence was striking fear into the higher ups of the land of water. It was decided that his power being left unchecked was too dangerous.

Kuze was later selected for a mission in which he was betrayed and killed by his own allies (who he referred to as his brothers) the village hidden in the mist had turned on the Sinota clan. Their own power being the cause for their downfall.

The current leader of the clan is unknown. It rightfully belongs to Clous however with his absence another head must have been chosen.

Special Info:

When a member of the clan reaches a certain level their souls will be tested determining their path as a member of the Sinota Clan. Those that follow a path of order and law are deemed Ashitaba, those that chose a more round about neutral way…split between the two are called Fuhen. The last being the path of darkness, Nekura. In the end once they reach the peak of their ability those of the Sinota clan become Kaigan Hito, or awakened beings.

Ranks:

Kaigan Hito A-S Rank (Also Clan head)

ashitaba (Light) fuhen (Neutral) nekura (Dark): C-B

Shikai: E-D

Upper House-

Kanbu: The Kanbu are all upper household members that are born with a generally well control over their KKG. It's simply their birthright. Many of the older members look down on the lower houses despite them being Kin.

Lower House-

Ressa: The Ressa are the lower houses usually married off and scattered out to other countries and houses a lot faster than the upper house's offspring which usually take mates in. They're born with the abilities to control the KKG but at a lesser degree due to outside interference and lineage

Requirements:
Must be from either the root house of Sinota or Ozunu, being Kirigakure or Konoha. Must be of some Sinota lineage.

Current Members:
Kashaku Sinota
Clare Sinota
Clous Sinota

Name of the Kekkei Genkai: Tenshi Boushi (Angle’s eye), Oni Boushi (Demon’s eye) [Depends on chosen path. Both bear the same effect hover different appearances]

Type of Kekkei Genkai: Doujutsu

Description:

Those of the Sinota Clan have the power of the Judgment Boushi , which synchronizes with the spirits of all things, thus it gives them a type of prescience that allowed them to see anywhere past, present, and quickly map out future scenarios set five seconds ahead; as well as seeing and hearing the clans own fallen dead. They gained this power through developments of their lineage, the bonding of Ozunu and Sinota. The Angel’s eye turns the users eyes a dark blue, while the Demon’s eye shows an demonic styled golden yellow color.

Until the power is truly gained, the ability to "see" is scattered through time for those who are new users of the dragon eyes. However the few with experience are able to control the flow of time traveling through their minds to a minimum.

Failure to have a strong resolve let alone psyche will more than likely lead one to become insane and violent. Tenkorata’s will was wavering at the time leading to his erratic and violent behavior. His power played a key role in his insanity, and later his death by Kodama Sinota.

When it is not always possible just predict certain occurrences, Tenkorata once compared his power to rain. All the rain drops hit a predetermined place, based on wind and such. They congregate together to and flow, eventually making a stream; according to Kodama, that was his fate. He basically says he can hear the rain, but he can't understand the significance of every drop. Basically indicating his Boushi will only show him bits and pieces of possible futures, and he doesn't have the ability to piece together the whole picture. This makes the power worthless in others opinions.

Jutsu:

Name of Jutsu: Tenshi Boushi (Angle’s eye), Oni Boushi (Demon’s eye) [Depends on chosen path. Both bear the same effect hover different appearances]
Range: -
Type of Jutsu: Supplementary
Users: Sinota Clan
Element Affinity: -
Training Link:

Description: Those of the Sinota Clan have the power of the Judgment Boushi , which synchronizes with the spirits of all things, thus it gives them a type of prescience that allowed them to see anywhere past, present, and quickly map out future scenarios set five seconds ahead; as well as seeing and hearing the clans own fallen dead. They gained this power through developments of their lineage, the bonding of Ozunu and Sinota. The Angel’s eye turns the users eyes a dark blue, while the Demon’s eye shows an demonic styled golden yellow color.

Until the power is truly gained, the ability to "see" is scattered through time for those who are new users of the dragon eyes. However the few with experience are able to control the flow of time traveling through their minds to a minimum.

Weakness: Failure to have a strong resolve let alone psyche will more than likely lead one to become insane and violent. Tenkorata’s will was wavering at the time leading to his erratic and violent behavior. His power played a key role in his insanity, and later his death by Kodama Sinota.

When it is not always possible just predict certain occurrences, Tenkorata once compared his power to rain. All the rain drops hit a predetermined place, based on wind and such. They congregate together to and flow, eventually making a stream; according to Kodama, that was his fate. He basically says he can hear the rain, but he can't understand the significance of every drop. Basically indicating his Boushi will only show him bits and pieces of possible futures, and he doesn't have the ability to piece together the whole picture. This makes the power worthless in others opinions.

Name of Jutsu: Feint Blow
Users: Sinota Clan
Type of Jutsu:: Attack
Element Affinity: Fuuton
Training Link: -
Description:

The Faint Blow is a two move technique which judging on the path taken by those of the Sinota Clan has a varying effect. Those of the (Light) variation build chakra into the desired hand and foot. This being a close range technique requires on to close the distance greatly. Using any means necessary one is to get close enough preferably by air the chakra stored in the hand flares out becoming visible. Those with light affiliation have their chakra flare up and disperse from the hand and wrist area. The chakra takes the form of feathers as it is forced through the air. The following being the foot takes the same effect. However those of the dark affiliation have their chakra change colors to a deep black. The effects are generally the same as a concentration of force (Fuuton) at a single point.

Name of Jutsu: Flight
Users: Sinota Clan, Ozunu
Type of Jutsu:: Supplementary
Element Affinity: Fuuton
Training Link: -
Description:

Flight depending on Clan affiliation is simple in nature. Chakra is stored in the back and then released forming wings built entirely on chakra. The light affinity would have their wings take the form of light blue wings which only support limited flight of a single person for limited amounts of time. The Dark affinity forms a more demonic stylized look, all black with highlights of an almost red chakra extend from the back.

Clan Traits:

Doujutsu:
This skill allows the person to be proficient with their doujutsu and use it to it's fullest ability. Characters like these would be Sasuke, Danzo and Neji. Characters not like this would be Obito Uchiha and Hinata.This is reserved unless you have some sort of eye technique.

Last edited by Clous on Tue Nov 16, 2010 3:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://z7.invisionfree,com/gundam_seed_crisis/index.php
Clous
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Clous

Sinota Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sinota Clan   Sinota Clan I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 1:11 pm

*Bump
Back to top Go down
lifeanddeath
Hokage
Hokage
lifeanddeath

Sinota Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sinota Clan   Sinota Clan I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 4:38 pm

Almighty fix the spelling/grammer errors. And if you want this you are going to have elaborate ALOT on the exact specification of the Doujutsu because
Quote :
thus it gives them a type of prescience that allowed them to see anywhere past, present, possible futures; as well as seeing and hearing the dead.

leaves endless potential to metagame.
Back to top Go down
Clous
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Clous

Sinota Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sinota Clan   Sinota Clan I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 3:47 am

OK well spelling fiixed. Also I changed the Doujutsu seeing the past is still the same. The dpart about the dead is limited to only the dead members of either Ozunu or Sinota. As far as the future I turned it into quick readings of scenarios five seconds in the future. Point is the user would still need t obe able to react to that. Also I think I put this but there's no guarantee one will see waht they want. It's at random if they see current past or future scenarios.
Back to top Go down
Clous
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Clous

Sinota Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sinota Clan   Sinota Clan I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 6:14 pm

*bump
Back to top Go down
Drac
Jounin
Jounin
Drac

Sinota Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sinota Clan   Sinota Clan I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 7:00 pm

denied. This bloodline will not only cause you to metagame, but it will also allow the users to god mod. This will not be allowed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sinota Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sinota Clan   Sinota Clan I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sinota Clan
Page 1 of 1