Shinobi Armada
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat Box
if
Similar topics
staff
Sinota Clan Shauntaystaffimgf
Happy New Year:

Year: 0638

Month: 1

Season: Winter
Your weekly weather report:
For the week of:
January 16th to January 22nd

Konoha: Snow Storm

Tea: Snow Storm

River: Snow Storm

Iwa:Snow

Taki: Snow

Wave: Snow

Suna: Windy

Kusa:Snow

Bird: Windy

Kiri: Snow Storm (40% visibility)

Oto:Snow

Ame:Hail

Kumo: Snow Storm

Sinota Clan

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Clous
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Clous

Sinota Clan Empty
PostSubject: Sinota Clan   Sinota Clan I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 1:33 pm

Clan Information:
Name: hyoutenka (Bellow freezing)
Founder: Aisu and Kashaku Sinota

Name: Sinota Clan

History:

The Sinota Clan was founded by Karama Sinota, nearly four hundred years prior to the storyline. Their sole purpose was to serve and protect. They believed the Water country to be the mother of the world, of course this was simply used as propaganda to up morale.

Also a contract was forged with two dragons, one being Tatsuma which went to Kian Sinota, Kuze’s father. And Ryoshushi which was given to Kaahaku Sinota during the clans second reign; The dragon’s serve as a symbiotic object within the clan. Being passed down. Only Tatsuma was passed, whileR yoshushi went missing along with Kashaku. As such the Dragons share a number of abilities with the Clan heads, given the correct sacrifice of Hyoutenka.

The rise of the clan started with Kuze's father and the appearance of Tatsuma, his legendary katana. the clan was both loved and feared by the people it swore to protect, as such a close eye was always kept on them.

Fall of the Clan

Kuze's rise to power was sudden and ill warranted. The mysterious death o his father leading to him being forced to take over. He married Helena Sato to meld a weaker Clan into the Sinota household. This was a beneficial to both Clans, as both would be strengthened to a degree.

It was later proven that Kuze's exploits with the Tatsuma had lead to more or a rift between the clan and the land of water. His sill was striking fear into the higher ups of the land of water. It was decided that his power being left unchecked was too dangerous.

Kuze was later selected for a mission in which he was betrayed and killed by his own allies (who he referred to as his brothers) the village hidden in the mist had turned on the Sinota clan. Their own power being the cause for their downfall.

The current leader of the clan is unknown. It rightfully belongs to Clous however with his absence another head must have been chosen.

Special Info:

Ranks:

Ryuuji: A-S Rank (Also Clan head)

Kishi: C-B

Shikai: E-D

Upper House-

Kanbu: The Kanbu are all upper household members that are born with a generally well control over their KKG. It's simply their birthright. MAny of hte older members look down on the lower houses despite them being Kin.

Lower House-

Ressa: The Ressa are the lower houses usually maried off and scattered out to other countries and houses alot faster than the uper house' pffspring which usually take mates in. They're born with the abilities to control the KKG but at a lesser degreee due to outside interference and lineage.

---

Hyoutenka: the elmental chakra of the Sinota blood line is used as a root from which numerous abilities can be bassed off. Hyoutenka is the name givin to the chakra by the clan to describe its cold nature. When in use a swirl of blue becomes visible surounding the user. This outburst of Chakra then leads to a number of distructive abilities that can be used.

Aside from their almost unparraleled chakra control, each member of the clan is also well versed in the use of varried weapons. Most of the clan members are skilled wiht kenjutsu, however use of other varried weapons are also explored and studied. This however is highly expected of the clan considering they were at one point a form of special force which served under the Mitsukage.

Requirements: One must have the Sinota clan lineage somewhere in their heritage.
Current Members:
Clous Sinota
Kashaku Sinota
Clare Sinota

Name of the Kekkei Genkai: Hyoutenka, Dragon Guardian
Type of Kekkei Genkai: Chakra/Doujutsu

Description:

Hyoutenka: A special chakra honed by the members of the Sinota clan. Only the root family's chakra is potent enough to be consumed by the remaining guardians. (Tatsuma, and Ryushushi) It makes using higher level water jutsu as well as the need to gather water a bit easier. In terms of gathering the chakra is simply pulled from the users core, from that a mass of suiton based jutsu can be used at will without the need to gather as much water. Hyoutenka is like a second body of chakra flowing throug hthe clansmen's body. However it's a slow starter (Two posts after activation to come into effect) and takes time to fully flow through the body. This already potent water based chakra is like a constant gathering system. It adds to the users chakra amount while constantly pulling water from it's surroundings. however if there is no source of water around atall the KKG will pull limited amounts of water from the users body, though that's in a simpe case of an emergency

Jutsu:
[spoiler] Name of Jutsu: Dragon’s Eye
Range: -
Type of Jutsu: Supplementary
Users: Sinota Clan
Element Affinity: -
Training Link: Clous' Training, Kashaku's training

Description: The heads of the Sinota Clan have the power of the Dragon's Eye , which synchronizes with the spirits of all things, thus it gives them a type of prescience that allowed them to see anywhere past, present, possible futures; as well as seeing and hearing the dead. They gained this power through trials from either Tatsuma or RyoShushi, and can be far too much for future users.

As per agreement with the dragons. Each head is born with the ability however must train it on their own to truly make it useful. And must face their dragons trials when they feel they are ready. Until the power is truly gained the ability to "see" is scattered through time for those who are new users of the dragon eyes. However the few with experience are able to control the flow of time traveling through their minds.

A Side ability to te dragon eyes being able to see your surroundings completely. And alos an almost 3d topogrophey, usually always birds eye view and the level of the surrounding chakra is color coded by amounts and strength. However when using this, the users normal field of vision no longer exists and they are stuck in a birds eye view. Standard range is about 15 meters beyond that it ususally takes more training to increase the distance. ((400 word topic))

Weakness: As with all Dragon related powers, losing to your dragon and becoming insane and violent is a huge risk. Tenkorata lost leading to his erratic and violent behavior. His power played a key role in his insanity, and later his death by Karama Sinota.

When It is not always possible just predict certain occurrences, Tenkorata once compared his power to rain. All the rain drops hit a predetermined place, based on wind and such. They congregate together to and flow, eventually making a stream; according to Karama, that was his fate. He basically says he can hear the rain, but he can't understand the significance of every drop. Basically indicating his Dragon's Eye will only show him bits and pieces of possible futures, and he doesn't have the ability to piece together the whole picture. This makes the power worthless in others opinions.

Name of Jutsu: Hyoutenka Teppoudama - Bellow Zero Bullet
Range: Close (0m ~ 5m), Mid (5m ~ 10m), Far (10m+)
Type of Jutsu: Attack
Element Affinity: Suiton
Training Link: none needed

Description: Hyoutenka Teppoudama is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Water Element. After forming the necessary hand seals, Clous manifests a sizable amount of water in his palm which he can then launch using chakra at his opponent as a large spherical projectile.

Weakness: This jutsu only works with Hyoutenka, if Clous isn't tapped into his KKg then this jutsu is no diffirent than the regular Teppoudama.

Name of Jutsu: Hyoutenka wave
Range: 20m
Type of Jutsu: attack
Element Affinity: suiton
Training Link:

Description: The Hyoutenka wave is used in conjunction with Tatsuma. The chakra of the clan extends from the blade increasing its attack potential. As the name suggest this can also be used as an independent attack. The chakra is swung from the blade with a slicing motion, which forms a thin line of impact.

Weakness: This take great focus, and chakra control. The limitations are the same as other bloodline jutsu.

Name of Jutsu: Ground Zero
Range: 360 D' angle around the user stretches for about 24 meters
Type of Jutsu: elemental
Element Affinity: Water
Training Link: Rp Sample

Description: Using a discharge of the Sinota clan's chakra as a weapon is the bases of Ground Zero. A wave of water forms around the user 360 degrees around. The wave flows outward at a high velocity with a shockwave behind it making for a two pronged attack.

Their unique chakra can lead to destructive results to both the surrounding area and the user itself. And after a demonstration gone wrong, which led to the destruction of several square miles was marked as forbidden and never used.

Ground Zero as started first by the user being mentally pressed, or fatigued. Once driven to the edge the use must recollect his him/herself in a timely fashion to reach their peek at that single moment. However other than death, breaks, paralyze , pressure injuries, and various other misgivings are possible to harm the user.

Weakness: Only those that possess the blood, and elemental chakra of the Sinota clan can use it. As such the technique can evolve. If any one of the bloodline can successfully perform the Ground Zero they are then permitted to use and developed it as they see fit.

However if they fail they will more than likely be killed as a result form their own power. Which is why only the Clan's head is permitted to use this technique on occasion.

Clan Traits: The majority of the Sinota clan have either white or blonde hair. And usually Amber eyes and the equal oppertunity to posess the power of the guardians due to the Hyoutenka flowing through their veins.

Last edited by Clous on Wed Nov 10, 2010 4:11 pm; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://z7.invisionfree,com/gundam_seed_crisis/index.php
Kaji Kanto

Kaji Kanto

Sinota Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sinota Clan   Sinota Clan I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 5:39 pm

.... expand upon greatly more description to bloodline and actually post the jutsu's here.
Back to top Go down
Clous
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Clous

Sinota Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sinota Clan   Sinota Clan I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 5:08 pm

K well I added a bit more...let me know if its not enough.
Back to top Go down
lifeanddeath
Hokage
Hokage
lifeanddeath

Sinota Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sinota Clan   Sinota Clan I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 6:40 pm

Their should be At Minimum a paragraph describing all aspects of your KKG.
Back to top Go down
Clous
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Clous

Sinota Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sinota Clan   Sinota Clan I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 2:39 pm

How's this?
Back to top Go down
Clous
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Clous

Sinota Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sinota Clan   Sinota Clan I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 5:36 pm

*bump
Back to top Go down
Clous
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Clous

Sinota Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sinota Clan   Sinota Clan I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 3:19 pm

*Bump
Back to top Go down
Clous
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Clous

Sinota Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sinota Clan   Sinota Clan I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 2:24 pm

*Bump
Back to top Go down
Clous
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Clous

Sinota Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sinota Clan   Sinota Clan I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 6:28 pm

*bump
Back to top Go down
Caranore
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
Caranore

Sinota Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sinota Clan   Sinota Clan I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 10:26 am

Change the name from Koori, because that is the literal name of Haku's clan that we are using.

Please go through and fix your spelling, and elaborate more on the KKG. I have no idea what it does or allows based on that description
Back to top Go down
Clous
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Clous

Sinota Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sinota Clan   Sinota Clan I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 7:16 pm

Ah...didn't know that. Juse used translation....however this causes some problems seeing as how my character, items (one of witch have alot to do with the KKG) and jutsu have already been approved. I would need for everythign to be unapproved and allowed for me to edit.

As far as spelling forgive that, I usually don't have tim to proof read and lack of spell check on my comp doesnt help with that either.
Back to top Go down
Caranore
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
Caranore

Sinota Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sinota Clan   Sinota Clan I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 7:31 pm

Thats alright, I can unlock and move your jutsu for word edit.
Back to top Go down
Clous
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Clous

Sinota Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sinota Clan   Sinota Clan I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 5:11 pm

Name changed to Hyoutenka. Spelling fixed, and I'm not to sure what else you want... it's elemental chakra.
Back to top Go down
Clous
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Clous

Sinota Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sinota Clan   Sinota Clan I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 5:45 pm

*bump
Back to top Go down
Clous
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Clous

Sinota Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sinota Clan   Sinota Clan I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 4:47 pm

*bump
Back to top Go down
Clous
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Clous

Sinota Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sinota Clan   Sinota Clan I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 6:40 pm

*bump
Back to top Go down
Kiyoshi

Kiyoshi

Sinota Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sinota Clan   Sinota Clan I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 7:05 pm

Approved unless said otherwise
Back to top Go down
Caranore
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
Caranore

Sinota Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sinota Clan   Sinota Clan I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 10:08 am

Unapproved due to remodding. The jutsu and the KKG do not line up, and the KKG makes no sense with the little description available
Back to top Go down
Clous
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Clous

Sinota Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sinota Clan   Sinota Clan I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 2:34 pm

Ok...so lets try this again?
Back to top Go down
lifeanddeath
Hokage
Hokage
lifeanddeath

Sinota Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sinota Clan   Sinota Clan I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 3:42 pm

Remove the spoiler tag so it can be easily read.
Back to top Go down
Clous
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Clous

Sinota Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sinota Clan   Sinota Clan I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 4:12 pm

m'kay
Back to top Go down
Caranore
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
Caranore

Sinota Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sinota Clan   Sinota Clan I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 9:03 pm

Multiple miss spellings.

You have Bellow Freezing as the descripton name, which makes no sense so I assume you mean Below Freezing.

The clan deals with extremely cold water as their Kekkai Genkai? That doesnt really seem to be a KKG element, as any water can be hot or cold dependning on the chakra manipulation. They also have varied weapon use and chakra control. For sake of ease on my part:

1). Cold Water
2). Varied Weaponry knowledge
3). Chakra control.

And then we get down to the actual KKG chart.

First off, normal KKG are normally one type. Be it Chakra based, Doujutsu, or Body. You have Doujutsu and Chakra.

So now:

1). Cold water
2). Chakra Control
3). Varied Weaponry Use
4). Doujutsu

Now, we do allow the two different types of KKG, but that only normally works when they work in harmony, which yours does not.

There is no line that can be drawn between the Doujutsu and the Elemental chakra, nor even how the cold water is a KKG benefit as its just water. That description is extremely lacking and from the description is just water, that gives you a blue aura.

And now we get into the jutsu:

Dragon eye: Where does the dragon come into play in this clan in any way, shape, or form. Also, you have been notified about the Dragon issue, so that needs to be taken care of.

It is in no way shape or form related to the way the clan has been described to work.

Your water bullet is a normal water bullet, thats all Im getting from this description due to the lack of information about the water.

The wave technique needs to be B-Rank because all chakra conductive weapons are B-Rank.

Ground Zero. The Rank itself needs to be A-Rank MINIMUM given the sheer destruction amount. Id even go as far to say it needs to be S-Rank. Several square miles by an accident means a controlled version could be more.

Once we get passed that, I do not see how this relates in any way, shape, or form to the KKG, as you are just using water.

Secondly, the entire description is lacking. There is a shockwave and the waves explode outwards 360 degrees. For how long, how fast? The description is extremely lacking.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sinota Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sinota Clan   Sinota Clan I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sinota Clan
Page 1 of 1