Shinobi Armada
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat Box
if
Similar topics
staff
New Seal for Coal Shauntaystaffimgf
Happy New Year:

Year: 0638

Month: 1

Season: Winter
Your weekly weather report:
For the week of:
January 16th to January 22nd

Konoha: Snow Storm

Tea: Snow Storm

River: Snow Storm

Iwa:Snow

Taki: Snow

Wave: Snow

Suna: Windy

Kusa:Snow

Bird: Windy

Kiri: Snow Storm (40% visibility)

Oto:Snow

Ame:Hail

Kumo: Snow Storm

New Seal for Coal

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Wind
Jounin
Jounin
Wind

New Seal for Coal Empty
PostSubject: New Seal for Coal   New Seal for Coal I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 5:34 am

I know I have a topic open, but that will be resolved soon. I am training some of them in a topic I have open at present. I present this as secondary, but am also eager to train it.

New Seal for Coal Nondetection

Seal Name: Symbol of Non-Detection
Wearer: Items
Appearance: This symbol takes the shape of a set of five interlocking rings, with a sixth ring locking through each of them.
Location of Seal: On Items
Positive Effects: This seal prevents anyone from being able to detect the wearer through either clairvoyant methods, or through chakra sensing related methods. This will keep someone hidden from people able to sense or see chakra, but it has no bearing at all on any mundane senses.
Negative Effects: Ninja affected by Non-Detection can not make use of Sensor abilities to detect chakra outside of the non-detection effect.
Transformation Effect: N/A
Seal Info:
Seal Name: Symbol of Non-Detection
Wearer: Items
Appearance: This symbol takes the shape of a set of five interlocking rings, with a sixth ring locking through each of them.
Location of Seal: On Items
Positive Effects: This seal prevents anyone from being able to detect the wearer through either clairvoyant methods, or through chakra sensing related methods. This will keep someone hidden from people able to sense or see chakra, but it has no bearing at all on any mundane senses.
Negative Effects: Ninja affected by Non-Detection can not make use of Sensor abilities to detect chakra outside of the non-detection effect.
Transformation Effect:
Seal Info: The non-detection seal functions by creating a blanket through which no chakra will not pass. This is sort of like the same lining that lead would provide against x-rays, but the the seal is far more complicated than a simple sheet of metal. This seal comes with great power, though also some sacrifices. Because of the functionality of this seal, it can not be applied to any object that has any form of chakra enhancement. Items with this seal on them are completely incapable of channeling any amount of chakra, elemental or otherwise, through them. This seal can also not be applied to anything living. Any such attempts will cause the seal to fail to stick, and the effort in creation will be wasted.

The basic function of this seal is to create a blanket effect which prevents chakra sensors from being able to detect the chakra of anything beneath the blanket. This can come in the form of a box, a bag, or a piece of clothing. Objects in boxes will only be concealed by this seal while the box is closed. Bags will block chakra detection while the bag is open, so long as items remain in the bag. If placed on an article of clothing, the clothes much cover at least 80% of the body, including the head. This is easiest with something like a cloak due to the amount of area to be covered.

Ninjas who are wearing a cloak of Non-detection are free to roam about freely, though the cloak does have some profound effects on them. First and foremost, because they are blanketed beneath this effect, any sensory powers possessed by the wearer can not be used to detect anything not beneath the cloak. This means they could use them on themselves, but not extend the effect to detect others. Likewise, any effect which relies on the transmission of Chakra to function will be blocked. This also extends to externalized uses of chakra, such as with breathing fire, or using Puppets. Internal uses of chakra, such as some Taijutsu, Elemental jutsu that only affect the user, or walking on water will still function as normal, so long as the effect does not try to go beyond the cloak. While this effect does stop telepathic, or similar, chakra signals, it would not stop oncoming elemental chakra from dealing full effect to the wearer. This cloak does not absorb or reflect chakra, it only prevents the chakra of anything beneath the cloak, from interacting with anything outside of the cloak, and vice versa.

It should also be noted that this non-detection effect has absolutely -no- affect on any mundane senses at al. It does not muffle sound, turn your invisible, make you incorporeal, or stop you from having a scent, or taste. It only effects chakra detection, not normal senses.

Last edited by Wind on Thu Nov 25, 2010 4:53 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
Caranore
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
Caranore

New Seal for Coal Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Seal for Coal   New Seal for Coal I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 12:31 pm

Caranore wrote:
Keep in mind the following:

In order to create custom jutsu, you will need to buy the Jutsu Creation Scroll.

This applies to any and all jutsu be it tai, med, nin, gen, weaponry, etc
Back to top Go down
Wind
Jounin
Jounin
Wind

New Seal for Coal Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Seal for Coal   New Seal for Coal I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 1:04 pm

I have the scroll waiting to be approved in the bookstore. I'd like to train this please.
Back to top Go down
Wind
Jounin
Jounin
Wind

New Seal for Coal Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Seal for Coal   New Seal for Coal I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 3:11 pm

bumpity
Back to top Go down
thisasshole
Chuunin
Chuunin
thisasshole

New Seal for Coal Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Seal for Coal   New Seal for Coal I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 4:12 pm

Quote :

You're going to need some negative effects which actually affect your character in more ways than what you have here.

The only technical way for anyone to keep their chakra hidden is to basically turn it off and that's Karin level sensing. Also, with this seal up, you should technically not be able to use any type of technique which requires chakra or for you to mold it.

Plus, this level of seal would easily be S imo.
Back to top Go down
Wind
Jounin
Jounin
Wind

New Seal for Coal Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Seal for Coal   New Seal for Coal I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 4:49 pm

Revised the seal, though didn't alter it much. Drawbacks better explained, I think A is pretty good for a rank. I mean, this seal really only has an effect against people who have the sensor trait, and no benefit at all against people who do not. This is something like a Cloak of Invisibility, but instead of making you invisible to everyone except sensors, it makes you invisible to no-one but sensors. This seems pretty fair to me, as ways to turn invisible to non-sensors are a dime a dozen, and this is a pretty high ranked seal.

I meant to imply that externalizing chakra wasn't possible while wearing the cloak, but must have failed to fully specify beyond telepathic means. Anyway, I hope this is acceptable now, it seems nice and balanced to me.
Back to top Go down
Wind
Jounin
Jounin
Wind

New Seal for Coal Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Seal for Coal   New Seal for Coal I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 3:07 pm

Please archive or delete this topic as Lady Coal has been unapproved and will not be being played.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New Seal for Coal Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Seal for Coal   New Seal for Coal I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Seal for Coal
Page 1 of 1