Shinobi Armada
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat Box
if
Similar topics
staff
Shinsei's Reality Check Shauntaystaffimgf
Happy New Year:

Year: 0638

Month: 1

Season: Winter
Your weekly weather report:
For the week of:
January 16th to January 22nd

Konoha: Snow Storm

Tea: Snow Storm

River: Snow Storm

Iwa:Snow

Taki: Snow

Wave: Snow

Suna: Windy

Kusa:Snow

Bird: Windy

Kiri: Snow Storm (40% visibility)

Oto:Snow

Ame:Hail

Kumo: Snow Storm

Shinsei's Reality Check

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shinsei Kuragari
Genin
Genin
Shinsei Kuragari

Shinsei's Reality Check Empty
PostSubject: Shinsei's Reality Check   Shinsei's Reality Check I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 11:27 am

After eating his ramen, and tired of waiting for Shippou to respond, Shinsei left the Ramen Shop to take a little berak from the busy streets of Konohagakure into the peaceful and serene forest. He walked for a bit into the heart of the forest. He listend for a stream and followed his ears to it. "I don't know why, but the sound of a stream relaxes me..." he thought. He sat down, and washed his face in it and began sitting near it. He began singing to himself, enjoying nature's harmony when he heard someone calling his name, but this voice...it sounded familiar...to familiar. "Jin?!" he cried aloud. No answer. "Jin! Can you hear me?" Suddenly, the world around him began changing, as if he was caught in some form of Genjutsu. "KAI!" he exclaimed. It didn't work. This had to be the work of his clan...but who would be all the way out here? Then it dawned on him. Jin was alive. Jin...wasn't his former self. Jin...was going to kill him. "Listen little brother...this is the way it's meant to be. You can not be me. I will spare you, but tell no one of this encounter. To the world I am dead. To you, I'm something else To Konoha...I'm a disgrace." Suddenly, Shinsei began hearing screaming and swords slashing human flesh. "KAI! KAI! KAI!" Shinsei began sreaming at the top of his loungs. It did nothing. Suddenly, Shinsei came back to reality, collapsing in the forest.
Back to top Go down
WeaponX
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
WeaponX

PostSubject: Re: Shinsei's Reality Check   Shinsei's Reality Check I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 11:32 am

ooc: (I'm sorry if this is a private topic, but I was wondering if I could join?)
Back to top Go down
Shinsei Kuragari
Genin
Genin
Shinsei Kuragari

PostSubject: Re: Shinsei's Reality Check   Shinsei's Reality Check I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 11:33 am

(OoC: Go ahead ^^)
Back to top Go down
WeaponX
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
WeaponX

PostSubject: Re: Shinsei's Reality Check   Shinsei's Reality Check I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 11:56 am

Adair had been lurking around Konohagure no Sato for quite some time. The forest made for a nice place to camp out and live while waiting for some orders from the boss. I'm getting restless again, I need to kill again Adair chuckled lightly. The chuckle became a laugh, and then it became a scary maniacal laughter that echoed through the trees. Suddenly a presence somewhere nearby, something small. Adair looked around for what it might be and saw what it was, a squirrel collecting acorns for it's family. Adair switched his eye patch to his right eye letting his left eye get exposed to the light. A maniac took the place of the cool,calm Adair and before anyone could have done anything a squirrel died. Not enough, I need MORE. MORE Before the other Adair could do anything, his left hand hurriedly moved the eyepatch over to cover the left eye.

"Ugh it reeks here now, oh but what's this... a nice meal for later, at least that side of me isn't completely useless" Adair picked up the dead squirrel and placed it inside of a pouch of one of the people he had killed recently. hmm I need more room for these pouches perhaps a backpack would be nice Looking around at all of the dead bodies, Adair found a backpack that he could use. He picked it up and threw the pouch with the dead squirrel in it and then he put his battle clothes in it. Adair wasn't sure if he should, but perhaps it would be best if he went closer to the stream to wash off everything and maybe even get some fish for dinner.

Approaching the stream a voice called out. "Jin?! Adair went dead quiet, it sounded like a boy perhaps this boy would have something that Adair wanted. "KAI!" The boy was shouting out for his release. Venturing a peek Adair saw no one around him, in fact he saw nothing but the boy going insane by himself. Finally the boy stopped and collapsed. Figuring that this would be a good way to earn the trust of the boy, Adair ran out to him. "Boy are you alright? Did you have a seizure or something?" Adair had learned to act like he had emotions long ago, and this helped him in creating a tone of worry that he expressed to the boy. "I'm a Medical Ninja and I can help"

ooc: (thanks man I really needed an RP with my sociopath xD Anywho Italics mean thoughts)
Back to top Go down
Shinsei Kuragari
Genin
Genin
Shinsei Kuragari

PostSubject: Re: Shinsei's Reality Check   Shinsei's Reality Check I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 1:29 pm

Shinsei awoke to someone hovering over him. "Ugh...your a medical ninja...?" Shinsei's white eyes grew big. "Tell me...why is your heart beating at different intervals? It feels like it starts off going faster then normal, then it slowly goes down. As if...you get really excited, then calm, then get really excited...Also...I don't recall any medical ninja wearing eye patches over their eyes...at least in Konoha..." then Shinsei realized he was being rude. After all, this stranger had shown when he was hurt. "Sorry...I'm a bit paranoid...I'm Shinsei of the Kuragari clan..." he tried getting up. He was weak. Looking up at the sky without looking at it, he said quietly, "I thought we were brothers Jin...what happened?"

"Do you know anyone by the name of Jin Kuragari?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
WeaponX
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
WeaponX

PostSubject: Re: Shinsei's Reality Check   Shinsei's Reality Check I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 6:20 pm

The boy awoke only to question Adair's existence as a medical ninja, which might mean that he would have to murder this child. The thought crossed his mind when the boy said something about an irregular beat and a grin crossed his face momentarily before he switched it to a scared face. " well the irregular heart beat might be because I was attacked by bandits in the woods and ran here when I saw you." Adair did a fake look around as if to check if any of the bandits, that he knew he killed, where around. The boy introduced himself to Adair and Adair put on a nice face and replied. "Nice to meet you Shinsei, I'm Taki Monoshito ah I'm not very lucky..."

Adair just stopped mid sentence, his other personality hungered. No it NEEDED to kill again. "Ah sorry I thought I heard something, maybe it would be best if we moved to somewhere more desolate" The boy asked about some person that Adair knew nothing about. "I'm sorry I don't know who Jin Kuragari is... were you supposed to meet him out here?" His self control started to break again and Adair fell to his knees. A shriek came from him that sent birds flying, and Adair's internal battle was started again. His heartbeat shot up, a full minute of him just shrieking on his knees in agony before it just stopped. Adair had won the battle for now, but it was temporary he needed this boy to lead him somewhere where many people were.

"I'm sorry that was a disease I have, it happens at random occurances. I should be fine now." Adair got back up and stretched. "Maybe we should go back into Konoha? I have a feeling that those bandits from before might still be lurking around here somewhere" Adair rumbled through his pockets and found an identification that he had stolen from someone in the past and he hoped it was still useful, otherwise today might have to be one full of killing and escape. " lead the way if you will, I'll protect you from behind"
Back to top Go down
Shinsei Kuragari
Genin
Genin
Shinsei Kuragari

PostSubject: Re: Shinsei's Reality Check   Shinsei's Reality Check I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 11:49 pm

OoC: Sorry for the late reply. I haven't had access to a computer all weekend since mines getting fixed.

IC: Shinsei was shocked. Taki, as he said he was, must've been one of the few shinobi who had not heard of his brother, Jin. "No...he was my brother...he disappeared though..." Shinsei said. "He could place almost all of Kumogakure in a genjutsu that was almost impossible to break, as were all of his genjutsu..."

Shinsei dropped to his knees as the stranger's heartbeat increased, making a booming sound to Shinsei's very sensitive ears. "Urgh..." he groaned. Something wasn't right...Shinsei's parents were experts on the heart. They had never once mentioned a disease that increased the heartrate that much. Nevertheless, Shinsei agreed. "I guess I can take you to Konohagakure..."

As Shinsei was walking with this stranger, something strange was going on. He heard the birds screeching at a high pitch noise while flying, and the animals running. Something wasn't right. The birds and animals never did this towards Shinsei...so...could there be something with the stranger? "Taki...do you hear it? The birds are flying away, the animals running. Almost as if their afraid. But I can only hear nearby, nothing far away, meaning that something is coming really close...any ideas?" Shinsei was beginning to get suspicious of this Taki person.

Last edited by Shinsei Kuragari on Wed May 05, 2010 11:09 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
WeaponX
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
WeaponX

PostSubject: Re: Shinsei's Reality Check   Shinsei's Reality Check I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 9:19 am

Ooc: (I would appreciate if you met posting requirements which are 200 words for Genin... only your first post meets at least 200)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shinsei's Reality Check   Shinsei's Reality Check I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shinsei's Reality Check
Page 1 of 1