Shinobi Armada
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat Box
if
Similar topics
staff
A man dies in this topic (private, DM) Shauntaystaffimgf
Happy New Year:

Year: 0638

Month: 1

Season: Winter
Your weekly weather report:
For the week of:
January 16th to January 22nd

Konoha: Snow Storm

Tea: Snow Storm

River: Snow Storm

Iwa:Snow

Taki: Snow

Wave: Snow

Suna: Windy

Kusa:Snow

Bird: Windy

Kiri: Snow Storm (40% visibility)

Oto:Snow

Ame:Hail

Kumo: Snow Storm

A man dies in this topic (private, DM)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
WeaponX
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
WeaponX

A man dies in this topic (private, DM) Empty
PostSubject: A man dies in this topic (private, DM)   A man dies in this topic (private, DM) I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 6:26 pm

Adair yawned as he sat atop of a huge rock waiting for the person he had challenged to a fight to the death. Four meters in every direction away from the rock were traps all around, so anyone approaching would set off an alarm telling Adair from which way they approached. The wind was cool and lightly blew onto Adair's skin. The snow on the rock was very cold, looking around the snow everywhere was about a foot high. The light was dull making everything seem darker than it normally was even though it was noon and the sun was directly above Adair. The forest around this open area was thick, trees were even growing on one another allowing for almost no room in between. Adair was a very small clearing that was about two meters wide and was the only open spot for a long while. Adair yawned as he waited for this man to come along, but to be sure he began to do the handsigns to Ame Aisu where ever the man came from he would be meet by a hail of razor ice.
Back to top Go down
WTFlash
Jounin
Jounin

PostSubject: Re: A man dies in this topic (private, DM)   A man dies in this topic (private, DM) I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 6:40 pm

Odd that the field of battle would be so far away, but if this meant his chance to kill a member of the Akatsuki he would take his odds. He was more then confident in his ability and though he was for all intensive purposes shirtless, but it didn't seem to both him temperature wise. He was just fine. He finally found the individual at about the right spot, surprisingly. No real ambush or anything. He landed on a single rock that peaked out form the layer of snow in a jagged formation. The snow was after all cold and it would be uncomfortable to just stand in it while whatever dialog between them took place. He tapped his wrists, summoning forth two shuriken as a way to simply say hi to the individual in front of him. He tossed the two shuriken at the man quite obviously just to get his attention. There wasn't too much more but to wait for the actual fighting to begin, as far as he was concerned, this post was just about showing up.
Back to top Go down
WeaponX
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
WeaponX

PostSubject: Re: A man dies in this topic (private, DM)   A man dies in this topic (private, DM) I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 10:29 pm

An alarm went off signaling that the man was coming from the side with the jagged rocks and so Adair released the jutsu and moisture from the snow quickly gathered above Adair and the man. Two shuriken came at Adair which he dodged the shuriken by "tripping" and falling backwards behind the big rock hiding him from the view of the man. While on the ground Adair did the handsigns for Ice Prision and waited for the man to get closer for him to activate the effect. "Come and get me you son of a b1tch!!"

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Kiyoshi

Kiyoshi

PostSubject: Re: A man dies in this topic (private, DM)   A man dies in this topic (private, DM) I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 11:45 am

(Keep in mind that even though this is off-rpg, you still need to keep up with the posting requirements)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A man dies in this topic (private, DM)   A man dies in this topic (private, DM) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A man dies in this topic (private, DM)
Page 1 of 1