Shinobi Armada
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat Box
if
staff
Accursed Lineage [P] Shauntaystaffimgf
Happy New Year:

Year: 0638

Month: 1

Season: Winter
Your weekly weather report:
For the week of:
January 16th to January 22nd

Konoha: Snow Storm

Tea: Snow Storm

River: Snow Storm

Iwa:Snow

Taki: Snow

Wave: Snow

Suna: Windy

Kusa:Snow

Bird: Windy

Kiri: Snow Storm (40% visibility)

Oto:Snow

Ame:Hail

Kumo: Snow Storm

Accursed Lineage [P]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
thisasshole
Chuunin
Chuunin
thisasshole

Accursed Lineage [P] Empty
PostSubject: Accursed Lineage [P]   Accursed Lineage [P] I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 5:26 pm

With the amount of money he had collected from missions, Shihouin could afford to wave it around in important faces and in front of people in high places. Being among the higher ranked shinobi of the village, this put him in a great position to manipulate power and authority over corporations and owners of large businesses. These owners always had crime problems and since he was a shinobi, telling them of his skills would grant him pent house rooms and free food, even women sometimes. All he had to do was pretend to look out for company itself, and offer defense if anyone tried to harm the company.

Today, Shihouin waved a couple million in the face of the owner of Konoha's most famous hotel room. It took maybe a couple of minutes and some smooth talking about how he would change his route to circle the hotel to convince him to borrow a special room down in the basement at the bottom of the hotel. It was a large shack, maybe about 30m in length and width, used for whatever various needs that the workers of the hotel needed it for.

It was totally empty, comprised of metal on all sides and even the floor. The metal was high grade and especially thick, seeing as it had been built on one of the cornerstones of the foundation of the village. It was essentially a safe house/storage room if you looked at from a different perspective.

In the completely empty metal room, Shihouin waited up against the wall. The door had been left open, still and cold, stuck on the tight hinges that kept it in place. The room was dark and dreary for the most part, a small damp light barely lit up the large room. The hollow rusty smell of metal crept throughout the entire room, and Shihouin leaned up against the cold hard interior and waited. He was dressed in his normal shinobi attire, the generic leaf ninja appearance suited him well.

Sanzen had been given a note by some genin who was in a rush to spend some money that he was promised to get. It told her to arrive soon as possible, and that Shihouin had been suffering due to some mental issues and problems which he had faced over the last couple of days. The craggy writing and the emotion which drained throughout the letter, the uncertainty that he might not be sane enough to hold on to his own life was there. Mentally unstable and in need of help, he hoped she would arrive soon. After all, he had no clue what he would do next, and maybe.. Just maybe she could help him.
Back to top Go down
Nasamea
Chuunin
Chuunin
Nasamea

PostSubject: Re: Accursed Lineage [P]   Accursed Lineage [P] I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 6:25 pm

It was typical of Sanzen to be in her apartment chilling with her nin dogs. She had been rather relaxed these past few days, her mind seeing no need to go out just yet. Personally she hated the snow; it was to cold for her tastes. Now if it had been rain she would be fine but snow, don't think so. As she lay in a chair beneath a dim light, her feet propped up on a foot rest, she flipped another page in the book she was reading. It was a rather interesting book in both its inside and its overall design. The story was set in a different realm where the people possessed no jutsu, there weren't any ninja, and everyone had automobiles. It was about this couple named Lindsy and Hatch. Both were driving down the slops of an icy mountain when suddenly a semi coming the opposite direction slipped on some heavy ice, sending it uncontrollably towards their car. Hatch managed to drive his ford to dodge the semi but it was soon clipped the semis front and was sent spiraling. Next they were stuck on a rail and although it appeared they would have time to get out the railing gave out and the ford was sent rolling down the mountain side. To make matters worse, aside from this accident and them grieving over their dead son they lost roughly five years ago, they ended up in an icey cold river with Hatch's life in the balance as Lindsy fought their way out. Soon enough a rescue team came and- There was a knock on the door.

Sanzen raised an eyebrow out of irritation before turning her attention to the door. Takao's head was already raised, his eyes set on the door as his ears twitched. He appeared to have been sleeping too for he soon let out a yawn before he returned his full attention back to the door. Sanzen sighed, 'right as it was getting good...'

Standing up reluctantly, she soon crossed her living room to the door and peered through. There was an unfamiliar genin on the other side who was bouncing up and down a bit before tapping his foot impatiently. Since when did Genin come to her? Odd. Sanzen opened the door anyway, "yes?"

"HERE!" the kid shouted and shoved a letter in her face. She grunted and slowly grabbed it, her eyes peering over it with unemotional eyes, "who's it-...hmm?

The kid was gone as quickly as he arrived. He tore down the hall with some speed; Sanzen's eyes catching him as he dashed around a corner before disappearing from sight. With a blank unemotional stare she soon stepped back inside and closed the door. It clicked softly in the dim lighted darkness as she peered over the letter with angst. She really just wanted to read her book. Now somebody was sending her some sort of letter and- "Shihouin?" The complaints within her mind ceased as she read it over carefully. She had not realized she spoke his name aloud, nor how alarmed she sounded when she had. It was enough to spark Takao's attention, his head raising back up with his ears perked in attention.

"What is it Mi'lady?"

Takao was always the type to be formal.

"Shihouin...he's" she said, her eyes still scanning the paper. Soon enough she closed it and stared at him with guarded eyes, "come on we have to leave." She folded the piece of paper back up and pocketed it before turning to exit. Takao simply tilted his head to the side but obeyed no matter what she asked of him. She opened the door for him to exit, locked it, and was soon making her way out of the apartment complex. Of course, the front desk complained about her possessing a dog as well but she didn't care.

With the streets before her, Sanzen rushed to the hotel as quickly as possibly. It made her wonder why he was in a hotel, considering he never told her anything about his past or family. She never heard him speak a word of his family and she actually never asked either. Why had she not? It dawned on her then she only knew him for the ways he fought and nothing more. Maybe she could have offered him a place to stay had he been living alone. She may have only had a one person apartment but the couch could pull out. Anything for her past student. She fidgeted from her thoughts, she had become way to kind for her own good. But then again, to her he was actually like a son, even though she knew hardly anything about him. Odd thing it was.

When she arrived at the hotel she felt a bit chilled. It had seemed to start snowing again which made the Chunin shudder. She shook the snow from her cloak and tapped her feet against the mats inside the hotel while Takao simply shook his fur. He disliked the snow as well, how ironic eh?

"Pardon me miss," a greeter, positioned at her right soon said, "I'm afraid you aren't aloud to have pets in the hotel."

Sanzen finished shaking the snow off before she turned her unemotional gaze to him. She peered at him in his eyes with a hard stare, causing him to fidget a bit, before she simply smiled, closing her eyes; "sorry but I kind of need him. You see, i'm actually blind."

When she reopened her eyes they then appeared to be rather lacking of color; the redness saturated with white like a glaze. This made the greeter tilt his head at her before peering down at Takao. The dog nodded which made him even more confused. While he scratched his head, Sanzen motioned to Takao who grabbed at her pants leg and started to walk forward. Sanzen soon followed, both of them making their way to the front desk as she played the blind role. She seemed to have her hands out slightly in front of her like she was trying to keep balance and her body teetered a bit behind Takao.

"I heard there's a ninja named Shihouin here who requested my presence, care to tell me where he is?"

The desk clerk, whom she said casually interrupted, grunted a bit before he pulled out a card key from his pocket. He raised it up for her to take but she simply stood there. Takao nipped her pants again and pulled, the blind role still going on, as she then took the card and pocketed it.

"Follow the elevator to the bottom floor. You need to use that to get down since it's private."

Sanzen nodded and thanked the man before taking her leave. It was easier to walk once they went around a corner. She simply released the henge and was on her way with Takao by her side. They entered the elevator, slipped the card key in, and waited as it lowered down to the bottom floor. Sanzen imagined a nice room to stay in with a good scent and Shihouin lurking in the fetal position on the bed. Why? Thats what most people who were losing their minds tended to do in her opinion.

When the doors opened though, she saw what she least expected and nearly dropped her jaw. The place was dark, ominous, and obviously not somewhere one tended to want to go. It reminded her of a scary movie or like a part in the book she was reading. There was a man, or demon to be precise, named Vassago who lurked in a pitch black room. He stayed in an old carnival though instead of a hotel but the rooms were rather similar. To her, a shack could be like the fun house of the carnival. Which was actually where he stayed. Getting back on track.

Sanen stepped out from the light of the elevator with Takao at her side. He smelled he still stagnant air before his ears twitched in he darkness. Sanzen's eyes adjusted as did his own as she peered around for Shihouin.

"Shi? I'm here, where are you?" she asked, her voice echoing a bit in the silent room. A scary movie it was and a sort of fun house indeed. She personally despised the fun house, to roomy and to many places for things to pop out. She was ready to return home and read the rest of her book. However, her morals were that her student came first.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
thisasshole
Chuunin
Chuunin
thisasshole

PostSubject: Re: Accursed Lineage [P]   Accursed Lineage [P] I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 4:44 am

"Shi? I'm here where are you?" The loud metal door creaked sharply across the room once and a thundering slam shook the entire metal room as the door closed. Under the rumbling vibrations the yellow light in the center of the room flicked off for a second, buzzing as the electrical currents couldn't pass through properly. It fizzed and popped for a second longer, and for some reason it got brighter and remained steady. The light grew bright yellow and white the closer the you were to the light, and the illumination of the entire room except for dank spots in the corners made everything less scary.

Sanzen and her dog might jump, but Shihouin had been waiting behind the door the entire time. He was leaned up against it, a growing tall figure with his back pressed up against the wall. He had one hand in his pocket and the other one on the closed door knob, holding the lock switch in a locked position. He let his hand drape off of the door knob and moved closer to Sanzen, picking his body and head up too look her in the eye.

He had no Sharingan on, he didn't need one, but at the moment his eyes were shaking and unstable. Had she ventured her curious gaze into his own she would know that something seemed to be wrong with him. He stood close to her, at least well within 3m but for some reason, his body seemed to shake and move oddly like his muscles wanted to go away. Dark rings under his eyes, a jagged breath like low whisper, the appearance of sickness covered him like a veil of germs and mold, things best left untouched.

Shihouin was growing up, and at first glance the small shadow under his chin and longer hair coupled with an insanely lean body which had been growing to adapt to a taller stature was there. Shihouin looked as if he was finally growing through his final growth spurt, after all he was only 15 years old. Maybe this was some strange side of puberty which was affecting him this way. He coughed a couple of times, and after a odd second he spoke.

His voiced cracked horribly, but some how he was able to pull the words out of his throat. "Lately I have been feeling terrible, and my body has been too stressed for me to act. They say its over work and depression, but I think it's more than that." He looked up to her, hoping she would return eye contact. "Don't worry, I'm not going to use Sharingan, I have no need to." Shihouin continued. "You know my parents died when I was real young, and sometimes I get depressed and I can't stand that I don't have father or mother figure. When we went on that mission I felt like all those good times we had when you taught me jutsu and skills came flooding back. I miss that. I never told you though, but..." He sighed shakily, his lungs like rattling cages. "You remind me so much of my mother, and I.." Shihouin couldn't finish. He was teetering in his balance physically, and he would fall over soon.
Back to top Go down
Nasamea
Chuunin
Chuunin
Nasamea

PostSubject: Re: Accursed Lineage [P]   Accursed Lineage [P] I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 5:25 am

The sound of electricity ran through the walls with a low hum. The cords badly attached or their sockets terribly joined to their target but no matter what these same cords seemed to be able to draw enough energy together to turn a light on. One single light, it's location being in the dead center of the room, flickered on and off as it grasped for its power and life itself. Sanzen's eyes naturally flowed to this light for an instant before she ventured with them around the room; her body remaining still aside from her slightly twitching ears. She was adjusting to the faint hum and buzz from the tormented bulb before a new sound caught her attention. She sensed someone behind her, the whiff of Shihouin's scent growing strong after the door managed to slam itself shut and lock. The noises of the room casted an uneasy feeling in Sanzen's gut, her nerves sending up yellow flags as she simply stood there. She knew he was there, who else would lock the door and smell of Shihouin? Even if it wasn't him, she didn't care.

On the other side of the story the young Shiba Inu's ears twitched as he listened for Shi. Once the door just began to move his eyes snapped back to it, his ears twitching still as the metal slammed and grinned to a close. The thunk noise of the lock setting itself into place only made the dog even more uneasy; a low snarl rising from the pit of his stomach as his ears fell back from agitation. It had alarmed Sanzen a bit; seeing as how this wasn't Takao's typical behavior. But at the same time she figured he had been upset from being startled. He was a kind natured being who was loyal to his master. This loyalty tended to change any pet's nature when it came to their master possibly being threatened. However, he soon eased off and simply stared at Shihouin as he waited for Sanzen's command. She seemed to be staring forward though; her eyes unemotional and unable to be read. An expression that would probably follow her through this entire meeting and even the time she went to sleep. It stuck to her like glue when she wasn't playing the acts of being kind and whatever other emotion necessary to get her by. Masks ran thick in her book.

" "Lately I have been feeling terrible," he began, hushing Takao and causing her to remain standing still. She continued to face forward and not turn around; at least not yet. But already she could hear the obvious change in tone compared to what she heard a few days ago. Had their been something wrong? She continued to listen to what all he said as her mind already began to wonder. "and my body has been too stressed for me to act. They say its over work and depression, but I think it's more than that."

Now was the time to turn. She simply pivoted her body slightly, angling her front towards Takao, whom stood at her right, while her right side faced Shihouin. Now she could get a good look at him. Rather then turning her whole head though she merely glanced towards the side, granting him access to only one of her eyes as she peered at his chest. Takao, however, granted him full eye contact as the daring dog stared him door with the authority of an alpha wolf. He was ready to tear Shi to shreds if he had to but much like Sanzen with her veil, Takao had his own. He appeared suave and relaxed although his muscles were actually tense and ready. Shi was acting to weird for his own comfort. If only Sanzen allowed him to read the letter....

With more spoken words and Sanzen's emotions kept to herself; the one-way conversation dragged on until Shi managed to teeter and lose balance. This made Takao's head raise as his ears stood straight up; his eyes wide as he lightly whispered "Sanzen" through an opened jaw. She was already on it. With a quick hand and foot, Sanzen made a motion to leap backwards before placing herself beside Shihouin. She caught him just before he hit the ground. Her right arm wrapped around his back and grasped him at his right side beneath his arm. Her other arm reacted by placing itself between his left side and left arm; her hand being used as a means of support while she held him. It was an odd way to catch someone but a good way to also move them where needed.

"I fear not to look into your eyes no matter if you have the sharingan or not. However, ones' mental instability is not something I wish to play around and so today I am afraid to tell you I will not."

With this said she began to raise him some so he could get better balance and stand with more ease. Had he allowed, she would then continue to speak; her voice emitting the sound of a whisper as she spoke evenly with partial lack of expression. She did carry a hint of care though; some Shihouin may easily pick up compared to most people.

"Can I ask you something though..." she began, her eyes starting to narrow with a gaze of disapproval, "if you're feeling this way why have you not gone to the hospital? Since when were you the type to let yourself get like this Shi."

A mother he says. A mother she felt to him as she carried with her the emotion of him being her son. She cared for him, did whatever she could to train him, and in turn planned to do whatever it took to make him better. She wanted to see him grow and felt proud once he had. She wasn't the type to think 'he's good because of me', no, she was more of the type to believe she happened to get luck. Maybe she directed his path some but this was all Shihouin and from what she had seen, it was an honor to her to have been his chosen teacher despite him possessing his own given sensei. A man she had never met and a man she never wished to know. Why? In her eyes it was as though he had neglected Shi; a boy with good talent and carrying with him the weapon to success. But what sort of success had he chosen?

With her motherly voice still in active mode, she raised him a bit higher to allow him to get some ground, "let's go to the hospital. They can take care of you."

Takao's eyes never left Shi's face from his sight.
Back to top Go down
thisasshole
Chuunin
Chuunin
thisasshole

PostSubject: Re: Accursed Lineage [P]   Accursed Lineage [P] I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 7:27 am

"No, I'm fine. I just want to sit down for a moment." Shihouin wiggled his seemingly weak body away from her grasp and let his weight sink down to the floor as he sat down on the ground. He kept both knees up and rested his arms on his knees in front of him, locking his fingers together and twiddling his thumbs idly as he stared at the cold metal ground floor between his legs. He tapped his right foot and then sighed heavily, and slowly rose his head back up to acknowledge Sanzen.

Shihouin didn't know exactly how things would work. Each gear in his mind began to turn and chug slowly, clicking and clacking into thoughts that began to push the gears faster and faster. Even though his outward appearance was perfectly sick and unstable, his mental mind was now chugging along like fine-tuned clock work, each tick in each gear working with the utmost perfection.

They say that power corrupts. Shihouin knew that he had a talent for jutsu, and a knack for wanting to grow stronger. The level of techniques he wanted to use, and the strength required for them would push him into the higher rank skill levels. He wanted to obtain a level of power, in which, with training he could even face people who were stronger than the Raikage. His blood lineage held such potential for power. There was only one thing to do, once sacrifice to make.

"Do you know Sanzen-shishou, that I wouldn't be where I am today if it wasn't for you? The skills you taught me helped me form the base for my skills today." Shihouin locked his fingers together tightly, putting his palms together and interlocked his thumbs and fingers together, each finger between another finger and one thumb over the other. He took his hands flipped them outwards, cracking his knuckles in his fingers. Putting his hands to his side he slowly stood back up.

"It is amazing how much one can grow when there are bonds present. You're like a mother to me, and I am willing to become a strong ninja to make you proud. I wouldn't mind laying down my life, or taking a blow to see you survive. I want you to look at me grow and say, 'I got that kid started, he became great because I helped him from nothing.' I want you to look on me with favor, I never had my parents long enough around for them to be able to do that." Shihouin sniffed a bit, not as if he was crying, a simple breath. However, it implied some level seriousness.

"Sometimes though, Sanzen-shishou, we have to be prepared to take a loss, whether it be to character or strength family or life. I am willing to do that." Shihouin looked at her with an expression that changed the purpose of him being here and her as well. No doubt the dog would go on to full alert and she would prepare her guard. A killing intent seeped out from the room as if a murderous lion had slaughtered its prey. The sense of unparalleled strength and pride, and blood dripping from his teeth seemed to be real. Shihouin spoke for the final time. "I am going to sever our bond and kill you here."

Shihouin's kill intent begin to rise. The color of his skin would begin to grow darker and darker. Full speed, he charged at her with his body and move set prepared, ready to go. To obtain a new level of power he had to make a sacrifice, and as much as he was pushing himself to kill her, a part of him honestly wished there was another way. However, there was none.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Nasamea
Chuunin
Chuunin
Nasamea

PostSubject: Re: Accursed Lineage [P]   Accursed Lineage [P] I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 9:11 am

"...we have to be prepared to take a loss, whether it be to character or strength family or life. I am willing to do that."

She knew where this was going. The setting was perfect for slaughter, it's metal walls keeping her from utilizing doton jutsu, the locked door keeping her contained. She knew he wasn't stupid. Had he truly been mentally messed with or unstable she was sure he would seek help before retreating to the bottom of a hotel basement. She would be sure the overly careful men located at the front door and service desk would have called in some ninja to even drag Shihouin. She knew he was a persistent boy, one who would do whatever it took to get what he wished for and it would have came to a group of shinobi to take him down and drag him to the hospital. He was talented; but in her mindset it was talent going to waste. Had this mindset turned her into the person she disliked the most?

They say when you face death you begin to have flashbacks or see your life flash before your eyes. Was this the case with her memories coming now? Her face grew instantly dead of emotion near seconds after he spoke this. Aside from her memories she also held past thoughts within her database and there was one thought that never left her since Day 1 of training this Uchiha. Since she got close to him. 'So this is the path you've chosen...' she thought, her eyes starting to narrow as she began to feel the kill intent leech from his body. 'Just like that man I slaughtered...' she thought, her eyes beginning to burn as behind her facial mask, '...and just the way you will go Shihouin Uchiha...'

Takao's snarls began to fill the room as he sensed the kill intent, its presence causing him to back away from Shihouin. He bared his fangs and kept his ears back; his fur and tail both standing up as he prepared for Shi to come at any second. Sanzen herself decided it was time to place some distance as well.

"I am going to sever our bond and kill you here."

Halfway through Shi's sentence Sanzen began to form hand signs and leap straight back five meters. Two clones, one at her right, and one at her left would appear just before she landed and run straight for Shi. One was aimed towards his right and the other his left; the left being a slight second behind. After the creation of the clones though, she de-summoned Takao without even the slightest glance at him and motioned a leap two meters to her right. She had already begun forming yet another set out hand seals as she prepared her next attack just after she witnessed Shihouin's reaction to her first attack.

From what she saw just before the clones made their move he was utilizing some sort of earth technique. This was only an assumption though but she felt it was a good one considering she remembered he possessed earth techniques like her herself. Her next guess was that he was hardening his skin because why else would someone surround themselves with earth. Sadly she didn't possess any lightning elements but she wasn't 100% useless.

It was obvious what her fighting style would include. She couldn't hit him with earth attacks due to the metal and his current state prevented any hand to hand combat without her getting slammed. So, she just had to hit him hard with whatever flame and explosive abilities she possessed in hopes it would slow him down or weaken his jutsu. Had he been normal she could take him to close hand combat but this wasn't the option at the moment. The next jutsu in line would be used once Shihouin was near; if he managed to get past her first attack.

Meanwhile, from the depths of her own personal darkness, her own kill intent rose as well. Memories of her past flowered within her soul, pressing her survival instinct to run on overdrive and rage. She wished to survive, even if it meant killing her own student....and son. She had been trained to release this intent as a child. Now that it had been at least ten years or so, and with her history of murder and assault, Sanzen's own intent was just as powerful as Shi's if not more. A beast raged in the dim lighted hotel and Sanzen's eyes burned with the color of fire, rage, and blood as she stared at Shi's center. She would fight till the end and wouldn't go down silent. Had it been here today she hoped to at least die with some sort of honor left to her name....

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
thisasshole
Chuunin
Chuunin
thisasshole

PostSubject: Re: Accursed Lineage [P]   Accursed Lineage [P] I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 5:04 pm

Shihouin caught on to her hand signs as quickly as she could form them. Even though they were only a bit, he knew she would more than likely try to trade gaps and separate the distance between them to save space. This was the tactic that she always pulled when he was younger and it seems that she would continue to stick to the same tactics. Once she decided to jump back he stopped, and moved back quickly a few meters while forming a few hand signs as well. This would create at least an 8m distance between the both of them and allow him to react with time. With his Sharingan, just one tomoe in one eye, he could see that she was using her exploding clone technique, which had been good for him.

He decided to keep his distance. Being this physically strong she was forced to use ninjutsu to attack him, and at that, techniques that were higher ranking than B. Since she didn't posses lightning element she couldn't counter his attack at all, and she was forced to drain chakra or go into CQC, which she was out matched heavily in, without the Sharingan even on.

Once the Kage Bunshins would travel in to 7m territory Shihouin would react with an attack. However, it depended heavily on what Sanzen was going to do. At her rank, that amount of chakra was devastating and she would be feeling the chakra loss come swift. Shihouin would keep his body ready, he needed to kunai or weapons at all, he was impervious to attack. As the clones came towards him he would track their chakra movement and wait to attack, preparing his next move physically and mentally.
Back to top Go down
Nasamea
Chuunin
Chuunin
Nasamea

PostSubject: Re: Accursed Lineage [P]   Accursed Lineage [P] I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 5:30 pm

Both clones had been heading straight in for the kill, Sanzen had placed herself seven meters to his right from her last move but he then moved back when the clones head towards him. So, in this round she moved forward just as he moved back to limit the distance between them by eight meters. This placed her at an angle from him or 10 o clock from his position. Once she set a stopping point at eight meters the fire she had built up then burst from her mouth and right towards Shi; the jutsu already prepared from last move.

The clones would avoid the jutsu accordingly as it barreled its way towards Shi. With these flames and her clones she hoped to hit him point blank and destroy that shield he had created around himself. She wished she could have used a stronger blast but at the moment the only thing she could conjure up was basic flame attacks due to utilizing those clones. They already had her panting which made no sense to her at all. Since when was using her clones this draining? It was annoying but she had no time to complain nor anyone to complain too. It looked like the days sitting around at home when she could have been training were catching up to her. Now she was beginning to believe she wouldn't even be able to finish that book she so desired to read. What a pain.

Meanwhile, the clones had continued their way towards Shi. It took not even seconds to close the distance to seven meters before they breached it and split up further. They had seen he moved and were moving outward to hit him at an angle from both sides. It was then Sanzen's flames barreled through the mid range barrier and made their way towards Shi. The right clone, the one who would be most in trouble, would have cleared the flames easily as she whirled around towards Shi's right back flank. The left clone was heading towards Shi's left back flank and together the two would ram straight into him upon contact.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
thisasshole
Chuunin
Chuunin
thisasshole

PostSubject: Re: Accursed Lineage [P]   Accursed Lineage [P] I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 11:25 pm

Keeping his eyes and his body trained on what was important, Shihouin kept his body ready for attack, so he could react in the quickest manner. The techniques he had been prepared had been designed to defeat a certain objective and allow him room to create more points for attack, more openings and more situations as to where he could dominant his opponents. Specifically, he had been keeping eye on the bunshin that had more chakra in it than the other, and kept his body positioned, towards it so he could react.

Once the Kasai Bunshin got within seven meters of him, he would open his mouth and release the technique. Even though it was an A Rank technique, he could fully counter it with lower rank jutsu as long as he kept his distance from it and fought smart. The other jutsu that Sanzen used didn't matter. Unless they were B in Rank, there was no way he would have to worry about any attack any time soon. With this earth armor up, he was a juggernaut, and it would come down to Sanzen realizing that her clone tricks, explosive tags, kunai, shuriken, even CQC was all useless.

At 7m, the clone would find that small ball of light had been aimed directly at a target right in front of its feet. The deadly thing about this was that moving back would require her to stop first, and moving in any other direction would take a second to pause before she could fully move. This ball had been aimed at the feet of the clone with the most amount of chakra in it. For now he prepared his next moveset carefully, because he assumed the battle would be won soon. Her trump card were those clones and he in his mind he had eliminated them. With the jutsu he was doing now, and with his logic, the only thing that was a threat was that clone.
Back to top Go down
Nasamea
Chuunin
Chuunin
Nasamea

PostSubject: Re: Accursed Lineage [P]   Accursed Lineage [P] I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 1:46 am

With the two clones approaching from his left and right fronts, they seemed to run into an issue. A small ball of light they each couldn't help but glance at caught there attention as it appeared at the feet of the right clone. She instinctively attempted to leap over this light as the other clone continued her path to Shihouin, their aim to barrel right into him upon nearing or at least exploding prior to coming with three meters. Seeing the speed behind their run, the ball may have distracted one clone but the other continued its path before it suddenly disrupted into a powerful explosion five meters before Shihouin. It would be enough to cause a blast of wind at his face while the other clone made its way towards him. That is, if that ball of mysterious light allowed it.

Seeing a weird ball of light narrowed Sanzen's thoughts down to two things: fire chakra or a genjutsu. He was an Uchiha, she wasn't stupid and neither was her. Either way she would wait to see what happened to the said ball of light before attempting a possibly unnecessary kai. It may end up being a fire tactic that would amount into unnecessary chakra. She would have to just wait and see with the hope her tactics would work; the endan not utilized in consideration that Shihouin had not been in range and thus chakra saved back. Strangely though, she didn't have to much left. Why were the clones so draining all of a sudden? It didn't make logical sense but there wasn't much time to complain when your life is on the line. Otherwise she may have already had a list already.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Accursed Lineage [P]   Accursed Lineage [P] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Accursed Lineage [P]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shinobi Armada :: Roleplay Area :: Five Great Nations :: Fire Country :: Konohagakure :: Residential Areas :: Konoha Hotel-
Jump to:  
Latest topics
» Reset
Accursed Lineage [P] I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 2:04 am by lifeanddeath

» Senju Atsuhiko, [Kirigakure Chuunin]
Accursed Lineage [P] I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 11:44 pm by lifeanddeath

» Versace For H&M Party.
Accursed Lineage [P] I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 4:31 am by snowlin42

» National alert test set for Wednesday
Accursed Lineage [P] I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 11:49 pm by yidiandiana

» Texas judge who whipped daughter won't be charged
Accursed Lineage [P] I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 12:02 am by youxieshi

» A Likely Favorite’s Long-Shot Story
Accursed Lineage [P] I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 12:23 am by kuaiguonianlo

» Pittsburgh Steelers quiet Tom Brady and New England Patriots in AFC showdown
Accursed Lineage [P] I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 11:13 pm by youshiyinianla

» Oakland police action unnerves some protesters
Accursed Lineage [P] I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 11:53 pm by zhendeainia

» Ump admits he blew call in game three
Accursed Lineage [P] I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 12:35 am by weishinia

This site is not endorsed by Viz Media, Masashi Kishimoto/SHUEISHA Inc. Cartoon Network , or Toon Disney and is intended for entertainment and information purposes only.

The Official Naruto site can be found at www.naruto.com.

Naruto, the Naruto logo, all names and pictures of Naruto characters, and any other Naruto related items are registered trademarks and/or copyrights of Masashi Kishimoto/SHUEISHA Inc., or their respective trademark and copyright holders. We also hold no intentions of copying and or creating a new ideal in how Naruto should work so all ideas thoughts and central composure is of the persons opinion and in no way reflects how Naruto actually is.

All original content of this site, both graphical and textual, is the intellectual property of Shinobi Armada unless otherwise indicated.
© All Rights Reserved.