Shinobi Armada
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat Box
if
Similar topics
staff
Family Meeting!? Shauntaystaffimgf
Happy New Year:

Year: 0638

Month: 1

Season: Winter
Your weekly weather report:
For the week of:
January 16th to January 22nd

Konoha: Snow Storm

Tea: Snow Storm

River: Snow Storm

Iwa:Snow

Taki: Snow

Wave: Snow

Suna: Windy

Kusa:Snow

Bird: Windy

Kiri: Snow Storm (40% visibility)

Oto:Snow

Ame:Hail

Kumo: Snow Storm

Family Meeting!?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Drac
Jounin
Jounin
Drac

Family Meeting!? Empty
PostSubject: Family Meeting!?   Family Meeting!? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 1:21 am

A man stood in the middle of several bodies, with a smile on his face, and blood around his body. He had no marks on him, not a single one of the men had touched him. He looked around them, and sighed. He needed a better challenge than a few missing ninja wanting to attack the village. This fighting thing was getting too easy for him. He knew that some one out there had to be a match for him, but for now he would just have to live his life. "All is clear." The man said disappointed, and looked around one last time just to see if he had missed anyone. He soon jumped into the air, and flew off into the distance. He had just about made it home, when he had noticed a home that he had not been to in a long time. It was one of his old friends, so he knew that he was going to visit.

Ikou knew that this person was more than just an old friend, several years ago, about seventeen, Ikou had been lovers with the person who had lived in this house. He folded his arms and sighed, remembering the past life he had spent with the woman. He had almost thought about marrying her, but things turned sour near the end of the relationship. He really messed this one up, because of the way he was. He just couldn't stand being with someone who couldn't defend themselves. He just could not be with her because she was not a ninja. He had left her on a good note, and now he thought it would be a good idea to see her again. Maybe she had a man in her life now, one that he could fight. He snapped his fingers, and knew that he would now make a grand entrance.

Ikou jumped in the air and hovered over the roof. He didn't really want to break in through the roof, so he looked for an open window. It had seemed none of them were open, so the roof was his only option. He jumped through the roof, and landed right behind the woman he had once loved. It had seemed there was another person with her, almost as if it was a younger looking her. He smiled and it seemed she had a daughter. He looked at her, and thought she looked rather weak. She too was probably not a ninja herself. He was almost certain she was not, because of all the things she did to make herself look nice. She was certainly not a member of his clan. He smiled and looked at both of the woman. Yuki had not changed since the moment he left her, she was still beautiful as ever.

"Yuki, is has been some time since I've seen you." He looked around the house, and remembered he had broke a hole in their roof. He laughed at it and looked back and Yuki and Hana. "I'll buy to fix that, but you gotta give me something in return." He winked at Yuki and smiled. She walked over and slapped him in the face, and Ikou just laughed. He looked over at Hana and shook his head. "Another weak one in the family?" He put his head over Hana and smiled. "So, who is the father of this lovely little girl?" He didn't really think much of her, because she had looked so weak compared to the other shinobi her age. He looked into the girls eyes. "Oh, you don't know my name do you?" He found that hard to believe because most people in Kusa knew how he was, but those people where ninety-five percent ninja. He took his hand off her head and smiled. "My name is Sankariki Ikoushi." He said with a cocky smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
squirrel101

Family Meeting!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family Meeting!?   Family Meeting!? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 2:02 am

Hana had gone to visit her mother outside the village. She STILL hadn't worked up her courage to go meet her father. She had his address. It wasn't hard to find when she traveled to Kusa. All she had to do was speak his name and people cowered in fear and gave her whatever she wanted to know.

She entered the house and smiled at her mother. "Mother I'm home! Do you need help with cooking dinner?" she asked the woman who was in the kitchen making a meal. The older woman smiled a dazzling smile and hugged her daughter. She shook her head no and Hana was left to watch as her mother worked.

"I made enough for four. I was just going to have leftovers but I'm glad you came to visit. Did you meet your father yet?" she asked. Hana shook her head no. She knew she was a coward though her mother looked at her with knowing eyes. "Oh, I'm sure you will. Just... don't get your hopes up."

Hana thought about it for a moment before there was a crash in the ceiling. Hana had to dodge to avoid the falling debri. Her mother just stood there and angrily looked at the man. Though it was also a look of shock. Hana watched as he spoke to her mother. She slapped him as he made a slightly perverted comment.

Though he touched her. She wanted to bite him until he told her his name. She froze. Her heart beat faster and the blood in her veins quickened. "D-dad?" she asked staring at the man in disbelief. She expected her father to be strong. Apparently he had a pervy side too. Like Hana herself. Though he came off as a cocky jerk. She knew he was powerful but still. It angered her.

"You idiot. This is our daughter. YOUR daughter. She's got your nose and cheekbones," she told the man. Hana stared at her father quizically. She DID have his nose. Hana's was more defined. While Yuki's was more button looking. Yuki's cheekbones were more sunken. While her's and Ikoushi's were higher.

But besides that Hana looked like a copy of her mother. Her father looked nothing like her. Though it also angered her that he thought she was weak. "I'm not weak. I'm a ninja. I may not be the strongest but I can protect myself in a fight," she told him.
Back to top Go down
Drac
Jounin
Jounin
Drac

Family Meeting!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family Meeting!?   Family Meeting!? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 2:03 pm

Did this little girl just call Ikou, dad? There was no way that he could be her father, he just couldn't process that in his head. She was probably thinking of someone else. He would have known about his own daughter. He laughed when she called him dad; there was just no way in hell. "I'm not your father." He said laughing at the girl and placing his hand on her head. "I'm sure you'll find him someday." He walked away and looked at the whole he made in the roof. He was about to leave, but Yuki had assured him that Hana was his daughter. He slowly turned his head at what she had said. There was just no way, but Yuki had never lied to him, and he knew that she would not start now.

Ikou gave both of them a dirty look. He was not happy, as he looked over Hana. She was just too damned weak, and look nothing like him. She did not have the clan’s hair or eyes. From what he saw, he could not accept her as his own. He hoped she was stronger than she looked but he had doubted it. She may have known she was part of a clan, but it was clear she had never done a thing with its abilities. Though he would want to test her, just to make sure. He looked over to Yuki. "You've done a crappy job with raising YOUR daughter.” He turned around and shook his head. He knew that sleeping around with women was a bad idea. He wondered if he had any more children he did not know about. He put his hand over his head and smacked it. Ikou knew things were about to get really rough around here.

He glared at Hana, and marched up to her. “If you really are my blood, you should be able to fly by now. Most children in the clan learn this before they become Genin. I learned to fly before most did. If Yuki is really telling the truth, your blood is that of the Prince of the clan. Flying should be as easy as walking by now, for you.” He smiled at Yuki, with an evil smile. She tried to stop Ikou, but she wasn’t strong enough, and was pushed into the wall by Ikou. “This no longer concerns you. I am taking this child off your hands for now.” He took Hana’s arm and began to drag her towards the hole in the roof. He smiled at Yuki was just getting up from the floor. Ikou then took Hana’s arm and threw her into the hole, several yards into the air. He saluted Yuki, smiled evily and flew off.

He soon caught Hana in his arms, as she was in the air. “Well, you were falling, so it doesn’t look like you are capable of doing such a simple task. This is not look bright for you. I may just have to drop you.” He said with a serious emotion on his face. Yuki had not been a very good mother in his eyes. He flew higher into the air and looked down. He looked at Hana, and sighed. “Look, your mother cares about you.” He pointed out her mother, as she was watching the two in the sky. He held out Hana away from his body, with one hand. “Now, LEARN TO FLY, YOU PIECE OF TRASH!” He let go of her and let her fall to the ground. He hovered in the air, with his arms folded, waiting to she was going to do. Hopefully he would not have to catch her. He looked over at the worried Yuki, and shook his head. He would not want to upset her by getting rid of the only thing she loved. He knew that if Hana could not fly, he would have to catch her, even though Hana was just some normal second rate ninja.
Back to top Go down
squirrel101

Family Meeting!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family Meeting!?   Family Meeting!? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 2:51 pm

Hana was pissed. How could he just brush her off like that? Did he think her mother some slut? Did he think Hana was just some confused little girl? She was seventeen for god’s sake! She would know her father’s name! Yuki had told her this! She watched as he looked her over. It seemed like he was looking over some scraggly stray dog in the street. Wondering whether it was worth it to even interact with the beast.
Did he just say that Yuki raised Hana badly? How dare he! HE had never been there for Hana! He should have known she was his daughter! Didn’t he ever use protection?! What an idiot! Did he think he was immune to “accidents”? Wait, did Hana just call herself an accident? No she was no accident. She would somehow prove to him that she was good enough.

Fly? She had heard that they could fly. But how? How did they fly? She definitely couldn’t fly. At least, not without a teacher or some practice. She should be flying easily? Shoot! Hana really needed to do that then. She needed to prove to him she could do it. She didn’t have time before he grabbed her. She was thrown into the air and she gave in to her instinct. She screamed. She had no reason to think at the moment of falling. Except she had her hands in front of her face as if to shield it from the terror.

Though Ikou soon caught her. She gasped and tried to stop herself from shaking. She was a NINJA she had no fear! The way he was speaking she prepared for him to drop her again. She had no plan except that she needed to hit something before she hit the ground. She was a ninja though! She NEEDED a plan! She couldn’t just hope that he would catch her.

She pulled some wire out of her pocket as well as a kunai. She tied it quickly and threw the kunai at the roof of the house. It connected and impeded itself into the wood. Hana gasped and the wire began to tighten. She cut her hands as it tightened completely but she was safe a few feet above the ground and holding onto the wire for dear life. She sighed in relief and let go. She didn’t look at her hands and just wiped them on her pants. She looked up at Ikoushi and glared. “DON’T JUST THROW ME! Teach me HOW to fly first! I’ll show you I can do it! I’ll PROVE it to you! I’m NOT weak! I’m just as strong as any ninja! Just give me a chance! Give me the guidance to actually DO something and I promise to do it!”
Back to top Go down
Drac
Jounin
Jounin
Drac

Family Meeting!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family Meeting!?   Family Meeting!? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 5:29 pm

Ikoushi shook his head at her. He was less fond of her now, than he was when he first met her. She had no talent, not even begin able to preform one of the easiest task that their clan could do. She was afraid to be in the air, and any ninja, no matter what the rank should be able to recover from a fall from where he threw her. She was in almost no danger, yet she screamed her head off when he threw her. As soon as he let go of her, he could tell she was freaking out. He wonder where her pride as a ninja was, let alone the pride that came naturally in the clan. "You are weak! You will never live up to your name! Stop acting so scared. You've become a ninja, which means you are a weapon, nothing more! Weapons don't flinch when faced with anything. Why do you? That is because you are a piece of trash!" He said as she was still falling to the ground. He folded his arms and waited to see what she was going to do next.

He watched as she pulled out ninja tools, and saved herself with a kunai and a wire. That was a risky move, and it is what a typically ninja would do. "That was not what I asked for, was it?" Ikou shooks his head as he descended down towards the ground. His arms were crossed as he landed on the ground, below her. He looked up and sighed, he was not happy with her. "Don't you ever yell at me, I am not afraid to strike you down. Hold your tongue, or I will rip it out of your mouth." He looked over at Yuki, who had seemed worried. "Everything is fine, now go back inside before I get pissed." He held his hand and charged a bolt of fire towards Yuki, warning her to leave them alone. Ikou knew that Yuki didn't want him to harm her daughter, she seemed to love her a lot, Ikou on the other hand felt nothing. "Yuki, I won't kill her. If you want her to grow up, let her. You know as well as I do, I wouldn't kill my own blood, unless I had to." He let the fire in his hand die down, and turned his attention back to Hana.

He showed her a cocky smile, after remembering what she had said a few moments ago. Did she really want prove to him how strong she was. Ikou began laughing, Hana was acting foolish. "I will teach you how to fly, but you must do something for me first." He laughed once again. "First step down onto the ground, and then I shall tell you." He looked around at the area, while he waited for her to climb down from her wire. He began taking his armor off, once she got both feet in on the ground. "This armor, is our clans clothing. Everyone wears this. If you can touch me, just poke me, while wearing this, I will tell you the secret to flying." He smiled and and held the armor in the air. It looks like it was light as a feather, making it seem like she would have no problem completing the task. He then threw the armor into the air, so that it would land right in front of him. Again, he did it with almost no effort.

He smiled as the armor came crashing down, and then landing on the ground. A huge cloud of smoke arose from the ground as soon as the armor hit. A small sized crater was seen in the ground as soon as the armor hit. "This armor weighs about four-hundred percent more than I do. This is the light-weight model, and I need to get a heavier one." He smiled as he walked away from the armor, to let her try it on. "My pace will be nothing faster than a walking pace. You merely touch me and you win. I will set a time limit of three hours. The rules are, anything goes. Do what you have to get to me." He smiled then took off his wrist guards and headband. Those too also made a slight hole in the ground. He moved his hands up and down in the air. "Ah, it feels good to not be tied down by weights." He smiled at Hana, and then hit the ground with his fist, sending rocks and dust into the air. "You may start whenever."
Back to top Go down
squirrel101

Family Meeting!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family Meeting!?   Family Meeting!? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 8:49 pm

How dare he talk to her mother like that?! Not to mention that he was treating her rudely. She wasn't weak. But Hana would listen to him. She had no idea how he would react. She quietly listened to what he had to say.

Hana grabbed the heavy armor. It was almost too heavy for her to pick up. But she used all her strength to lift it. She was lucky she had the Sankariki blood in her. Any normal kunoichi her age wouldn't be able to even lift it. She quickly felt like she would drop it so she quickly put it on her body.

It was warm from being on Ikoushi. She felt kind of snug. It smelled of guy sweat though. Her knees began to give out. She forced herself to stay standing up. She even forced herself to take a step forward. It took a lot out of her. She continued walking. Though it took so much energy. She continued though he was walking too fast. Well too fast for her to catch.

She had tried for an hour to catch him. She needed to catch him and she was growing tired. She had chased him around in a circle. She was growing tired fast. She couldn't do it any more. She could probably only go a few more steps before completely collapsing under the weight. She had taken a few breaks to take off the armor. But still, it was a long time with all that weight on her.

She felt like crying but she didn't show him that. She had to just think of something else. She needed to make him stop. He needed to stop. She couldn't use a weapon. That wouldn't be enough. She couldn't use strength to fight him. She had to think of something...

Wait, if she couldn't use strength she would just use something else! Her jutsu wasn't JUST based on Taijutsu! It was based on Genjutsu as well! He was a warrior sure! His mind wasn't immune to everything! Hana called to him while preparing her handseals. She had the perfect jutsu for him. One that would be giving him a taste of his own medicine and let her catch him.

"Father?" she asked and waited for him to turn around. Once he made eye contact she would use her jutsu. She would use her Falling to Earth Genjutsu. It would make him feel like a huge weight was on him. Of course it would all just be in his head but still. She finished her handseals and used it quickly.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Family Meeting!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family Meeting!?   Family Meeting!? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Family Meeting!?
Page 1 of 1