Shinobi Armada
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat Box
if
Similar topics
staff
Second Meeting [Shihouin] Shauntaystaffimgf
Happy New Year:

Year: 0638

Month: 1

Season: Winter
Your weekly weather report:
For the week of:
January 16th to January 22nd

Konoha: Snow Storm

Tea: Snow Storm

River: Snow Storm

Iwa:Snow

Taki: Snow

Wave: Snow

Suna: Windy

Kusa:Snow

Bird: Windy

Kiri: Snow Storm (40% visibility)

Oto:Snow

Ame:Hail

Kumo: Snow Storm

Second Meeting [Shihouin]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nasamea
Chuunin
Chuunin
Nasamea

Second Meeting [Shihouin] Empty
PostSubject: Second Meeting [Shihouin]   Second Meeting [Shihouin] I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 1:20 pm

The sound of yawning filled the bedroom as Nasamea sat up in her bed. As always she went through the same routines to get ready but this time she enjoyed every last minute of it all. The comfortable mattress and her bed sheets as she burrowed herself beneath them the night before. Her pet cat whom slept peacefully at the foot of her bed. The beige carpet beneath her feet, her green walls that brought forth a sense of calm, and even the tiny bonsai tree in the corner of her room. It was all perfect. What was even better was the warm water that pelted her in the shower. It cleansed her body and added more sense of peace within her soul. Today she was appreciating the tiniest things about her house. Even the normally chilliness she felt after the shower wasn't so bad anymore.

Her favorite part of the morning though, besides being breakfast of course, was being able to wear her ninja gear again. Since the last time her and Shihouin met she went home, borrowed money from her parents, and finally purchased more suitable clothes for battle and were comfortable. Today she wore a dark blue nylon-like top that flowed with the formation of her curves. On the outer edges of her sleeves were black lines that flowed from her sleeves, up her arms, and met across her collar bone or just above her breasts. Covering her lower half was black jean-like shorts with a black belt to hold them on. An unusual thing for her, or maybe even a 12 year old to wear, but she enjoyed it and felt good about it.

With her ninja pouch loaded with tools at her side and the katana at her hip, she then set off into the streets to search for Shihouin. She wished to apologize for her sudden disappearance for her foster parents planned a surprise vacation. This trip was the reason she was now enjoying everything in Konoha that she could. She had a little fun but for the most part she hated it. There were other kids there while the parents helped supervise elsewhere. Her mother really wanted to help and thus her and her father were dragged a long. Nasamea felt as though she was forced to talk to people and had to take part in activities she didn't wish to. Although she typically loved traveling and wanted to have fun, there was an essence about it all that made her blood boil and stomach churn. Due to it all, she tended to sneak back into their dorms to take a good nap. It truly felt great to be home.

As she continued to think about the camp she strolled down the streets of Konoha. In all honesty, she had no idea where to find Shihouin at all. In fact she kind of wandered if he would even wish to look at her for the fact that she disappeared without any warning. Hopefully he didn't wait forever at the training grounds for her arrival, it would make her feel riddled with guilt. Despite all this emotion within though, there was one thing that didn't change about her. She still had her apathetic-like glare to get people to not look and pay no attention to her. Woman never changed.

Keeping a consistent stride, she continued on the stone paths in search of Shihouin. Her amber hues searching all around.
Back to top Go down
thisasshole
Chuunin
Chuunin
thisasshole

PostSubject: Re: Second Meeting [Shihouin]   Second Meeting [Shihouin] I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 1:46 pm

Total and complete chaos. Everything was awry, from the weather to the beast that was rampaging the village, destroying it with a flick of its power. Shihouin didn't know what to do at the moment which was exactly why he decided not to approach the beast or get close to it yet. There was no way he would survive if he went in there without a plan, much less going in completely alone. About a 100 yards off on one of the roof tops of the village, he started in the direction of the beast.

Even from this distance, the cries of the citizens of the village were extremely loud. He could hear the panic and most notably the chaos that rang throughout the entire village. Shinobi's shadow's danced towards the Shukaku in a dazzling array of black flashes. Water, wind, lightning, fire, earth all pelted the Shukaku in a layer of attacks that seemed to do nothing. Shihouin drew his foot back, then drew his other one. Biting his lip in frustration and fear, he couldn't go towards that thing. His legs buckled in slight fear and he didn't know what he could do. The monstrous amount of destruction going on, was this really the test of all shinobi?

Could he really go out there and fight it? Shihouin couldn't think for a second, but a minute later his mind popped up as a familiar chakra signature. Nasamea! With a plan before they went in battle, maybe they could do something. Shihouin's eyes flared red, and the one tomoe in his eyes appeared. He could see the massive frightening chakra of the beast leaking out all over the place and especially underground. However, he could also see three other chakra signatures next to each other, near it. Good. There were other people there, with one of them being the Hokage.

Calling out loudly so she could hear him, he shouted without turning his head from the beast. "Nasa!!! Where are you! I'm on the roof at the Shukaku's 2 o'clock! If you can hear me get up here!" The fear in his legs and body was subsiding now. He had Nasamea and they weren't the only ones there fighting the Shukaku. Turning off his Sharingan immediately after, he faced his fear. He would have to eventually go that way, but at the same time he would have to go with a plan. He had a technique large enough to create an opening even against the bijuu, but it would require him to use the same technique four times if he wanted to create an opening. Damn. This would be difficult, and for the first time in his life he would actually have to worry about the lives of others.
Back to top Go down
Nasamea
Chuunin
Chuunin
Nasamea

PostSubject: Re: Second Meeting [Shihouin]   Second Meeting [Shihouin] I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 2:13 pm

Oblivious was a word to occasionally describe her in certain scenarios, this being one of them. She was prepared for the thunderstorm with her umbrella and what not. She planned to first stop at the tea shop with the thought he was maybe there but the further she went the darker things seemed to get. Due to living near the far edge of town her home wasn't touched that much by the storms but as she moved in closer and closer, the beast grew far worse.

'This is crazy, maybe I should search tomorrow'

As this thought passed through her mind she heard a citizen run by screaming about a beast attacking. For a moment she simply stood there and stared in confusion before a few more began to come. One of which nearly ran into her until she leaped in a nearby alleyway. Within the dark corners sat something shaking beneath a black blanket or maybe even a trash bag.

"Hello?"

"Go away you foul creature!"

The words stung even though she knew it wasn't her he was referring to. Honestly she wasn't for sure but it couldn't be, nobody knew her secret. No matter who he meant she instantly broke off into a run. The umbrella left her hand and landed in a puddle, leaving it to the fearful man as she ran away. Her legs moved as fast they could go while the pain pelted her eyes and face. Lucky for her the nylon material would easily dry but clothes weren't important right now. She needed to find the source of the screams and even try to find Shihouin. More citizens ran by but at the moment the only sounds she truly heard were that of her heart beat, her feet hitting the puddles, and the sound of destruction in the distance. She truly had to strain her ears but it came closer and closer. She could feel an ominous feeling that caused her natural instincts to run wild. Everything wanted for her to turn around but her will kept her going. What was she running towards?

As her focus was set on the monster in the distance her eyes began to turn into a more violent red as her pupils narrowed. Her lips quivered in a snarl and her fingers twitched. She held it all back though. She couldn't transform, she wouldn't allow her secret to be so easily revealed. A voice snapped her out of it.

"Nasa!!! Where are you! I'm on the roof at the Shukaku's 2 o'clock! If you can hear me get up here!"

She stopped dead in her tracks as she looked to the sky. The rain pelted her face, causing her to squint as her eyes stared at a figure on a building.

"Shihouin..." she whispered softly. Her eyes began to revert back to normal as she appeared more human-like once more. With a few quick moves she managed to get to the top where she then pulled herself up. She calmed her breathing to catch her breath as her eyes stared at Shihouin. His form was shaking. Walking up to him, her eyes glanced past him before her blood became ice and she froze with wide eyes. At that moment she finally understood where the sounds of demolition were occurring, why people were screaming, and why he appeared so afraid.

In the distance she noticed a large form with a huge tail. It flung it about as it sounded as though it were grumbling. Its beady yellow eyes stared and as multiple jutsu appeared to be used on it, the beast did not bow. Her eyes locked onto the form as she stood a meter or so behind him; unable to actually comprehend what was going on. Was this the moment she would have to use her true form to survive? She didn't want to. She actually didn't want to go near that thing.

"Shihouin" she said softly, a bit of fear and emotion actually in her voice, "what are we going to do?"

Her face revealed all emotion, most of it being fear.
Back to top Go down
thisasshole
Chuunin
Chuunin
thisasshole

PostSubject: Re: Second Meeting [Shihouin]   Second Meeting [Shihouin] I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 2:25 pm

He was back. He wasn't scared. Shihouin was back in control. When she asked him what they were going to do, he laughed this time and bit too much. It was funny though. Why? Because there was only one answer to that question and Nasamea already knew the answer. "We're going to not be pussies and we're going to go fight that shit. I have a technique which I can use to create an opening for the Hokage, maybe. I however, need your help."

Shihouin reached into his first nin pouch on his hip and tossed Nasamea a small black ball. "Eat it." Shihouin crunched down on his, eating the solider pill with ease. "This'll boost our chakra and general abilities for a short while. However, I need several things from you." In front of Shihouin was several shuriken, giant ones prepared with wire and explosive notes. They were all strapped onto the giant shuriken, but with all of the tools he had, he only had about eight of them. "I need you to group your shuriken into giant ones by using a henge. I need four from you. Place all your explosive notes on the shuriken and give them to me. If you can do this, we'll have enough room to create a large enough explosion. To signal the Hokage and give me room to unleash my attack."

As he waited for Nasa, Shihouin continued to fiddle with the tools and wire, preparing the move he had in mind. It would require Nasa to use a technique to her fullest ability and add as much chakra as she could to the technique. With his command, he needed her to do quickly and efficiently. Time would be a crucial element in fighting the beast, but he knew he could count on her to get everything right. "Once you're done, hand them and follow me! Keep up though, we need to get there as fast as we can. When I tell you, there will come a kunai your way with a wire attached. Perform the Ryuuka on it and use a much chakra as you can. Fire won't do anything to the sand, but as long as we strike for it's face he won't be able to see."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Second Meeting [Shihouin]   Second Meeting [Shihouin] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Second Meeting [Shihouin]
Page 1 of 1