Shinobi Armada
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat Box
if
Similar topics
staff
Kinmotsu Kenboushou Fuu -Forbidden Loss of Memory Seal (Finished!) Shauntaystaffimgf
Happy New Year:

Year: 0638

Month: 1

Season: Winter
Your weekly weather report:
For the week of:
January 16th to January 22nd

Konoha: Snow Storm

Tea: Snow Storm

River: Snow Storm

Iwa:Snow

Taki: Snow

Wave: Snow

Suna: Windy

Kusa:Snow

Bird: Windy

Kiri: Snow Storm (40% visibility)

Oto:Snow

Ame:Hail

Kumo: Snow Storm

Kinmotsu Kenboushou Fuu -Forbidden Loss of Memory Seal (Finished!)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaineous
Genin
Genin
Kaineous

Kinmotsu Kenboushou Fuu -Forbidden Loss of Memory Seal (Finished!) Empty
PostSubject: Kinmotsu Kenboushou Fuu -Forbidden Loss of Memory Seal (Finished!)   Kinmotsu Kenboushou Fuu -Forbidden Loss of Memory Seal (Finished!) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 11:37 am

This information is entirely spoiler Wink
Spoiler:

Last edited by Ke-Ji Kenneru on Mon Jun 07, 2010 4:09 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kaineous
Genin
Genin
Kaineous

PostSubject: Re: Kinmotsu Kenboushou Fuu -Forbidden Loss of Memory Seal (Finished!)   Kinmotsu Kenboushou Fuu -Forbidden Loss of Memory Seal (Finished!) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 11:41 am

This Seal is complete!
Back to top Go down
Kiyoshi

Kiyoshi

PostSubject: Re: Kinmotsu Kenboushou Fuu -Forbidden Loss of Memory Seal (Finished!)   Kinmotsu Kenboushou Fuu -Forbidden Loss of Memory Seal (Finished!) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 3:35 pm

You're a Gennin so you aren't able to hold an S ranked seal first off. (Unless someone put it on you that is S ranked)

Second, you'd need an S ranked Yaminaka Fuuijutsu user in order to make the seal possible.
Back to top Go down
Kaineous
Genin
Genin
Kaineous

PostSubject: Re: Kinmotsu Kenboushou Fuu -Forbidden Loss of Memory Seal (Finished!)   Kinmotsu Kenboushou Fuu -Forbidden Loss of Memory Seal (Finished!) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 3:53 pm

Kiyoshi wrote:
You're a Gennin so you aren't able to hold an S ranked seal first off. (Unless someone put it on you that is S ranked)

Second, you'd need an S ranked Yaminaka Fuuijutsu user in order to make the seal possible.

The S rank seal was put on Ke-Ji by his father who was a missing S-Rank Fuuinjutsu Ninja. (As stated in character History) I updated the Seal notes to say this.
Back to top Go down
Kiyoshi

Kiyoshi

PostSubject: Re: Kinmotsu Kenboushou Fuu -Forbidden Loss of Memory Seal (Finished!)   Kinmotsu Kenboushou Fuu -Forbidden Loss of Memory Seal (Finished!) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 3:58 pm

Quote :
Second, you'd need an S ranked Yamanaka Fuuijutsu user in order to make the seal possible.
Back to top Go down
Kaineous
Genin
Genin
Kaineous

PostSubject: Re: Kinmotsu Kenboushou Fuu -Forbidden Loss of Memory Seal (Finished!)   Kinmotsu Kenboushou Fuu -Forbidden Loss of Memory Seal (Finished!) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 4:06 pm

How and why?
Back to top Go down
Kiyoshi

Kiyoshi

PostSubject: Re: Kinmotsu Kenboushou Fuu -Forbidden Loss of Memory Seal (Finished!)   Kinmotsu Kenboushou Fuu -Forbidden Loss of Memory Seal (Finished!) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 4:09 pm

Because you have a seal that's transferred directly to the brain, which is a feat done only by the Yamanaka clan.
Back to top Go down
Kaineous
Genin
Genin
Kaineous

PostSubject: Re: Kinmotsu Kenboushou Fuu -Forbidden Loss of Memory Seal (Finished!)   Kinmotsu Kenboushou Fuu -Forbidden Loss of Memory Seal (Finished!) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 4:33 pm

Hmm, I might be wrong, I just wanted to explain my points Smile

1: Keep in mind that we are 155 years ahead of the Manga, so plan your character accordingly. ~ I don't think there is a Yamanaka clan in this particular situation

2: Yamanaka clan's Jutsu is not Kekkei Genkai, I am pretty sure anyone can use mind/brain related Jutsu if they learn it.

3: Yamanaka clan has no Brain-Seal jutsu... closest thing would be Mind Puppet Switch Cursed Seal Technique which is just the Mind Body Switch Technique involving a puppet.

4: Finally this seal is more similar to Brainwashing Investigation Technique which is an A rank Jutsu used by Sasori : The user seals away the target's memories by burying an extremely small needle into the brain's memory centre. The memories can be restored by cancelling the technique, thereby destroying the needle. If a subordinate had this operation done on their brains and has infiltrated in enemy camp, they can safely perform spy activity over a long period of time. If the user cancels the technique, the target will once again remember their mission.

Thanks! Ke-Ji Smile
Back to top Go down
Resaki
Genin
Genin
Resaki

Location : Wishing I could be somewhere else but here, wherever I am...

PostSubject: Re: Kinmotsu Kenboushou Fuu -Forbidden Loss of Memory Seal (Finished!)   Kinmotsu Kenboushou Fuu -Forbidden Loss of Memory Seal (Finished!) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 11:56 am

Quote :
It forces him to forget those that have died, and the time that he has shared with those who have died.
Wouldn't this also mean that you lose what knowledge you gained while being with said person? I.e. If you trained with someone extensively and learned jutsus/abilities from them, growing extremely close to them and then having them die would be traumatic, yes. That then causes this seal to activate, meaning you forget ALL of the time you've spent with them, meaning you forget about your training sessions with them as well as how to utilize certain techniques that you learned from them. If this is not the case please reword its effect on you.

Quote :
Because you have a seal that's transferred directly to the brain, which is a feat done only by the Yamanaka clan.
Not 100% true Kiyo. These are Secret Techniques meaning that its exclusive to the Yamanaka but not limited to them only. Also notably thus far their techniques typically involve the manipulation of the body by briefly taking over the brain... not taking over the brain to disrupt the memories...
Back to top Go down
Kaineous
Genin
Genin
Kaineous

PostSubject: Re: Kinmotsu Kenboushou Fuu -Forbidden Loss of Memory Seal (Finished!)   Kinmotsu Kenboushou Fuu -Forbidden Loss of Memory Seal (Finished!) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 12:32 pm

[quote="Resaki"]
Quote :
It forces him to forget those that have died, and the time that he has shared with those who have died.
Wouldn't this also mean that you lose what knowledge you gained while being with said person? I.e. If you trained with someone extensively and learned jutsus/abilities from them, growing extremely close to them and then having them die would be traumatic, yes. That then causes this seal to activate, meaning you forget ALL of the time you've spent with them, meaning you forget about your training sessions with them as well as how to utilize certain techniques that you learned from them. If this is not the case please reword its effect on you.

Since most of Ke-Ji's training was done on his own with limited supervision (if any), he still understands how and why his Jutsu work, he just doesn't know why he began learning those styles in the first place. As is the case with his first sensei Old sage Marak who was much to old to perform much of the Jutsu, but did give Ke-Ji the pushes that he needed to learn on his own.
Back to top Go down
Resaki
Genin
Genin
Resaki

Location : Wishing I could be somewhere else but here, wherever I am...

PostSubject: Re: Kinmotsu Kenboushou Fuu -Forbidden Loss of Memory Seal (Finished!)   Kinmotsu Kenboushou Fuu -Forbidden Loss of Memory Seal (Finished!) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 1:21 pm

Quote :
Since most of Ke-Ji's training was done on his own with limited supervision (if any), he still understands how and why his Jutsu work, he just doesn't know why he began learning those styles in the first place. As is the case with his first sensei Old sage Marak who was much to old to perform much of the Jutsu, but did give Ke-Ji the pushes that he needed to learn on his own.
Mmmk, but what about later on IC when you learn things and so forth? That's why I'd like you to reword it if you still get to retain your abilities/knowledge learned from them. Cause if not... then it seems like you should be forgetting them and have difficulty in utilizing said techniques or forgetting them altogether.
Back to top Go down
Kaineous
Genin
Genin
Kaineous

PostSubject: Re: Kinmotsu Kenboushou Fuu -Forbidden Loss of Memory Seal (Finished!)   Kinmotsu Kenboushou Fuu -Forbidden Loss of Memory Seal (Finished!) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 4:09 pm

Oh just reword it? No problem! Done and done. Thank you Smile
Back to top Go down
Kaji Kanto

Kaji Kanto

PostSubject: Re: Kinmotsu Kenboushou Fuu -Forbidden Loss of Memory Seal (Finished!)   Kinmotsu Kenboushou Fuu -Forbidden Loss of Memory Seal (Finished!) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 1:06 pm

Approved i suppose. But seriously you did overplay the rank of the seal man.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kinmotsu Kenboushou Fuu -Forbidden Loss of Memory Seal (Finished!)   Kinmotsu Kenboushou Fuu -Forbidden Loss of Memory Seal (Finished!) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kinmotsu Kenboushou Fuu -Forbidden Loss of Memory Seal (Finished!)
Page 1 of 1