Shinobi Armada
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat Box
if
Similar topics
staff
Kiba Gureimori (Sousuke's friend NPC) Shauntaystaffimgf
Happy New Year:

Year: 0638

Month: 1

Season: Winter
Your weekly weather report:
For the week of:
January 16th to January 22nd

Konoha: Snow Storm

Tea: Snow Storm

River: Snow Storm

Iwa:Snow

Taki: Snow

Wave: Snow

Suna: Windy

Kusa:Snow

Bird: Windy

Kiri: Snow Storm (40% visibility)

Oto:Snow

Ame:Hail

Kumo: Snow Storm

Kiba Gureimori (Sousuke's friend NPC)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Foxeh

Kiba Gureimori (Sousuke's friend NPC) Empty
PostSubject: Kiba Gureimori (Sousuke's friend NPC)   Kiba Gureimori (Sousuke's friend NPC) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 10:25 pm

Name: Kiba Gureimori
Nickname/Alias: Fang of the Gray Forests

Age Appearance: 20

Appearance: Depending on the stage of his bloodline Kiba maye be anything from a human to an anthropomorphic animal. As a human he has a muscular build. His skin is a tanned golden shade due to his strong distaste of clothes. His muscular body is generally left uncovered unless he's in a public area. Within public areas Kiba will usually wear a black robe that can be removed easily so as not to interfere with a transformation.

His Right Arm has two tattoos, one on his upper arm near the shoulder depicting his scythe. On his back he has a pair of seals with the Kanji for Wing in them. These allow him to grow and use a pair of demonic looking wings. As well as these is the birthmark on his right temple that allows clan transformations.

Apart from these are his transformations, a wolf and an anthropomorphic Wolf. The anthro-wolf stands at roughly the same height with a slight increase in musculature. His eyes turn from a usual sapphire blue to a paler blue. His body is covered in a white fur and he grows a single white tail that increases balance in his new slightly bent posture.

His full feral form is that of a white wolf. His feral form has one major difference, five tails instead of one. This is due in part to his strong bond with his inner beast whom he calls Houkou.

Ninja Rank: Jounin

Village: Konoha
Birthplace: Forests in Land of fire
Previous Village: Konoha

Clan/Bloodline: Kyouhoninu

Personality: Generally snobby in his youth Kiba used to think he was above all others. recently he has begun to realize he is more beneath others than he would think. Most of the time his demeanor is a calm and placid, relaxed person due to Houkou's usual personality of calmness.

When not directly channeling Houkou, Kiba's personality fluctuates a bit. He is usually placid but can have a flare for being unnaturally awkward. He rarely wears clothes and constantly gauges reactions when he's in a public place in what equates to a speedo. His exception to this is Sousuke. When he's around Sousuke he is considerably calmer and settled acting more like a puppy to it's owner than a normal person.

Goals: End war one way or another
Alignment: Akatsuki/nuetral

Canon Personality: Minato Namikaze

History:
Spoiler:

RP Sample:
Spoiler:

Skill Specialty
Dominant: Tracking/Senses
Recessive: Intelligence, Chakra Control

Elemental Affinity
Dominant: Earth
Recessive: Water

Public Profile
Name: Kiba, Puppy (mainly nicknames for him by Sousuke Unagai
Appearance:same throughout
Village: None
Organization:none yet
Info: Not known to many outside of Gureimori Clan

Last edited by Foxeh on Wed Jun 09, 2010 4:48 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kaji Kanto

Kaji Kanto

PostSubject: Re: Kiba Gureimori (Sousuke's friend NPC)   Kiba Gureimori (Sousuke's friend NPC) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 2:03 pm

Fix the links please *yawns*
Back to top Go down
Kaji Kanto

Kaji Kanto

PostSubject: Re: Kiba Gureimori (Sousuke's friend NPC)   Kiba Gureimori (Sousuke's friend NPC) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 12:23 pm

Approved unless stated otherwise, (had to go the long way to read the suckah, F you forumotion!)
Back to top Go down
Kaji Kanto

Kaji Kanto

PostSubject: Re: Kiba Gureimori (Sousuke's friend NPC)   Kiba Gureimori (Sousuke's friend NPC) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 9:06 pm

Archived by User request
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kiba Gureimori (Sousuke's friend NPC)   Kiba Gureimori (Sousuke's friend NPC) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kiba Gureimori (Sousuke's friend NPC)
Page 1 of 1