Shinobi Armada
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat Box
if
Similar topics
staff
The meeting of a new friend?.. Through a rather uncomfortable circumstances. [Kyo only] Shauntaystaffimgf
Happy New Year:

Year: 0638

Month: 1

Season: Winter
Your weekly weather report:
For the week of:
January 16th to January 22nd

Konoha: Snow Storm

Tea: Snow Storm

River: Snow Storm

Iwa:Snow

Taki: Snow

Wave: Snow

Suna: Windy

Kusa:Snow

Bird: Windy

Kiri: Snow Storm (40% visibility)

Oto:Snow

Ame:Hail

Kumo: Snow Storm

The meeting of a new friend?.. Through a rather uncomfortable circumstances. [Kyo only]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Yoshiko Tomoko
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Yoshiko Tomoko

Location : in your closet .. wearing your underwear on my head

The meeting of a new friend?.. Through a rather uncomfortable circumstances. [Kyo only] Empty
PostSubject: The meeting of a new friend?.. Through a rather uncomfortable circumstances. [Kyo only]   The meeting of a new friend?.. Through a rather uncomfortable circumstances. [Kyo only] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 8:49 pm

The echoing of footsteps was drowned in the traffic sounds, as the young girl kept going with her face cast downward while not paying attention to her surroundings. Aimi was feeling rather sad this evening, as she had had an argument with her parents as she had voiced out her wish of getting a place of her own. That wish of hers had slowly but surely lead to a rather heated discussion, until her father had told her to keep dreaming since it would not happen anytime soon. And now, she was walking here while in deep thought and feeling rather annoyed at her parents and their inability to try and understand her a bit more. Surely she was their only daughter and they felt like they had to protect her, but they couldn't keep her locked up at their home forever. Aimi didn't realize that this was probably how -all- teenagers were thinking, while crying out that their parents never understood them. It was after dinner-time, and the streetlights and occasionally lights from random stores were the only things she had to properly see the surroundings. Well that, and the lights from the cars. It wasn't perhaps the best idea ever to go out walking when you were a young girl and it was getting dark, but Aimi didn't care. Wasn't she a ninja after all?

Absent minded she stopped in front of a clothing store that was still open and peered inside through the glass. This store had all the new brands of clothes, jeans that costed more than a month's pay along with sweaters and dressed and other things that costed around the same amount. They should be glad I'm not whining to get clothes like this... but am just asking to be able to live somewhere by myself or with a friend. She leaned her forehead against the glass and sighed out. The store clerk inside of the store looked in dismay at the young looking girl that was most probably just looking inside of his store because she had nothing else to do, and not having any shopping desires. People that didn't help the business didn't spark his interest, so he decided to ignore her for now. Meanwhile, Aimi let her dark brown eyes rest on a very pretty dress that was black with a rather decorative style. She knew her figure would go well with that dress, as it would praise her naturally pale and smooth skin, along with her long, raven black hair. I would never use it though... She was too much of a nature child to ever dress up fancy, as she was sure to be done ruining her outfits or getting them dirty after 5 minutes. Then either after a brave rescue of a trapped animal, or a random hiking she decided to take out of boredome.

Aimi knew that most of her friends around her own age were starting to wonder when she would act "properly" and according to her age. It annoyed her a little, but she was too kind at nature to say anything about it. She just didn't undestand why she -had- to be like the others. She wasn't interested in chasing guys around, and she wasn't interested in the latest clothing designs. She just wanted to lay somewhere on the grass while looking at the sky, and perhaps have a few pets around her. Sighing again, she pushed herself away from the window and kept walking, ignoring random whistling and flirting comments from men that were walking past her or driving slowly after the streets. This was one of her rare moods when she felt close to being mad, and then she was not patient towards anyone. This kind of mood only struck her occasionally, or around 3 times each year! It wasn't always easy to be as sweet and kind as she was, since people tended to take advantage of that. She didn't say no to requests, as she felt it was only natural to help out. Then how come there were so few others that always said yes also? I fear I really am as naive as everybody keep telling me I am...

A sound to her right made her stop right in her tracks as she held her breath while listening closely. The seconds passed slowly, and for a moment Aimi thought she hadn't really heard anything, when it came again. It's a cat.. and it sounds like it's in trouble. Hesitantly she walked towards the sound, until she came to a dark alley that seemed anything but tempting to enter. Oh great.. of all places... The meowing came again, this time a little stronger, and the sound came like it was somewhere high up. Aimi took a step inside of the alley, a little scared to be there and yet not able to just abandon a cat that had troubles. After taking a few more steps, she turned her face upwards and glanced around while trying to see where the cat was. There! Up, on a window shelf on 4th floor, a gray cat sat and peered down with it's green-ish eyes while it opened it's mouth and let out another whining sound. "How on earth did it manage to get stuck up there?" She looked around, trying to see how it would be best to get up there. This was an old, abandoned building which meant it was locked so she couldn't try to get it from the inside. Which was just -perfect-. Walking closer to the wall, while keep looking around, she spotted an old ladder that lead up to the 3rd floor's window. If one would climb up there, then step on the window shelf and stretch out, then maybe she would be able to reach the cat. And she was so deep in thought about that, that she failed to notice the approaching footsteps until someone grabbed her arm. If one could go as pale as snow from shock, then that was what happened to Aimi at that moment. She got so spooked, that the scream which had started deep in her throat turned into a similar sound as the whining meow of the stuck cat.

The smell of alcohol reeked from the man that had grabbed her arm, which probably explained why he had been this bold. When she turned her head slightly to check who on earth this was, she could notice right away that he wasn't homeless or seemed in any kind of a bad shape. Rather, his blue eyes that were greedily looking her over had a very uncomfortable glint to them, making the young girl cringe slightly as she frowned and pulled at her arm, not yet wanting to use violence against him as she was after all the girl that never said no and never raised her voice.
Back to top Go down
Kyo
Chuunin
Chuunin
Kyo

The meeting of a new friend?.. Through a rather uncomfortable circumstances. [Kyo only] Empty
PostSubject: Re: The meeting of a new friend?.. Through a rather uncomfortable circumstances. [Kyo only]   The meeting of a new friend?.. Through a rather uncomfortable circumstances. [Kyo only] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 9:55 pm

A man, with dark brown hair that covered his right eye, with a tattoo of a lightning bolt under his left. He had his usual outfit on, his black pants, his belts, his black gloves and his white muscle shit. Kyo was standing in a bare room. He sighed, looking at a grey cat on the other side of the window. “How?” he murmured to himself. He took a purple sucker out of his pocket and took the rapper off it. He slowly put it in his mouth and walked towards the window. Kyo opened the window. Quickly he grabbed the cat, bringing it inside. “Well, now your safe kitty.” he said, with a slight smile on his face, while petting the cat. A slight meow, but didn’t sound to natural was heard from outside the window. Kyo wasn’t too sure what it was, but it needed to be checked out. He slowly made his way back to the window and looked outside. He looked down, towards the pavement on the alleyway. Kyo looked at a tall man, with a blue eyes.

The man was holding onto a girls arm, who was struggling to get away from him. The small girl was wearing very little clothing, well, from Kyo’s point of view. Kyo looked at the dark haired girl, and just couldn’t resist the need to help her. One reason, because it’s a mans duty to help women in need. Two, because she was kinda cute. Three, this man was disgusting. Kyo was disgusted with this man. So he decided it was time for him to act. He put his right foot on the ledge of the window. He lifted himself up, putting his left leg on the ledge. Kyo had a lump in his throat. He wasn’t quite sure what he would do. Would he jump infront of the man? or would he attack him? Without hearing what the situation was.

Kyo decided to jump down, and see what the situation was. Kyo jumped from the 4th story window, and landed right behind the man. Kyo could smell the alcohol coming off of him. Kyo just got even more disgusted with him. “Excuse me sir, what are you doing with the young lady?” Kyo said, slowly turning around and looked at the girl, then at the man. Kyo then moved between the man and the girl, break the mans hold on the girls arm. The man looked at Kyo, with a somewhat confused look on his face. “What’s it to you buddy!?” said the man, pushing Kyo to the side. Kyo just looked at him. Did he just push me? Kyo thought to himself, and looked at the man, who had, yet again, grabbed the girl by the arm.

“Listen, sir, I’m a ninja of Kumogakure. I’ll have you know, what your doing, isn’t very appropriate.” exclaimed Kyo, stretching his arms. The man looked at Kyo, with a sorta angry face now. “I don’t care if your the daimyo. I take what I want, and she’s what I want!” screamed the man, with the stench of alcohol on each word he spoke. “Urgh..” said Kyo, waving a hand infront of his face, to get the smell away from him. The man took that as an insult, and let go of the girl and took a swing at Kyo. This took Kyo by surprise, but he easily used his speed to dodge the attack.

“Woah!” screamed Kyo, dodging each swing by the drunk. But the drunk managed to get a hit on Kyo. Then the man stopped, and saw a look on Kyo’s face. A look that normally didn’t appear. The man had a huge grin across his face. “Wha is the shinobi gonna do now? Dance?” said the drunk, in a laughing manner. Kyo didn’t even look at the man, and didn’t move. But in a flash, the man was on the ground, and Kyo was standing behind the girl. The man was screaming in agony, and squirming on the ground. Kyo just looked down on him. “Never touch a girl again, or me in fact. Or you’ll die next time.” said Kyo, loud enough for the drunk to hear, over his screams of agony.

Kyo nudged the girl towards the other side of the alley. “Come on!” he shouted, trying to get her away from the screaming drunk. Kyo stood at the end of the alleyway and noticed he didn’t have his sucker anymore. “What the?” he murmured, looking around. “I lost my sucker....” mumbled Kyo, looking down at the ground. Then he reached into his pocket and took out another one, plus a strawberry flavoured sucker. “Here you go.” said Kyo, with a smile across his face. He put his sucker in his mouth and looked at her. “Why walking alone?” he said, in a respectful tone.
Back to top Go down
Yoshiko Tomoko
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Yoshiko Tomoko

PostSubject: Re: The meeting of a new friend?.. Through a rather uncomfortable circumstances. [Kyo only]   The meeting of a new friend?.. Through a rather uncomfortable circumstances. [Kyo only] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 10:48 pm

As if by a coincidence, when Aimi was struggling to make the man understand she wasn't the least bit interested in going anywhere with him, she looked up towards where the cat had been. A surprised look crossed her face as now instead of the cat, she was sure she saw a human form that was hovering up there. How.. who..? Her harasser seemed to be clueless to this, but that didn't last for long as the man which had been up there all of the sudden landed on the ground next to him. Aimi's eyes went a little wide as she looked over whomever had decided to interfere. Maybe she had now gone from the ashes to the fire, as this new person seemed more difficult to fight against than this drunk person which she could most probably just knee in the crotch to escape from. The new guy on the scene was young looking and rather tall, with dark hair and from her quick glancing over him Aimi thought to herself that he was very good looking and had this kind of a feeling to him which made her sure they would get along just fine. Does he have a tattoo in his face..? Well, it was no time to think about that now as her harasser turned his attention towards the new arrival as he stepped between them while seemingly determined to help her out. Thank God... he seems to be decent as I suspected... It worried her though that a fight between the men might break out, and all because she had decided to be out walking this particular evening and hadn't even taken her coat with her. What a mess..

The drunken harasser pushed the newcomer out of the way, and once again grabbed a hold of Aimi's arm, making the young girl scowl as she felt that rare feeling of irriation starting to break out. Her attention and interest were sparked as the stranger mentioned that he was a ninja, just like she was. Well, he was probably much higher ranked but this was something they shared and that made her glad. I wonder who he is though.. A small gasp escaped her when the fight she had feared finally begun. Her fellow ninja dodged with quite some ease from the heavy but clumsy punching attempts from the other, but he still got hit one time. Guilt washed over Aimi as she wished she had never stepped out of the house. I must apologize properly to him after this all. With nervousness she watched, ready to step forward if anything dangerous was about to happen. However, all of the sudden the drunk was on the ground and Aimi heard her savior's voice behind her, making her wonder about his speed with a slight hint of admiration. However as she was nudged towards the other side of the alley, she glanced back while worrying about what he had done to the other person. He was just a normal guy after all so he could be seriously hurt.

"Are you sure he'll be alright?" She had spoken without thinking, and now looked a little embarrassed at him while blushing. He would probably take her for a total idiot, as she was now worried over her attacker. This was what always happened, people wondered why on earth she was this soft and why she always cared this much for everyone and everything around her. "I'm... very sorry about this all. And thank you very much." She lowered her face slightly, stroking a strand of her raven black hair behind her ear as she wondered what else there was to say. At his words, Aimi looked up into his smiling face before looking at his hand at the candy that lay there. Hesitantly she reached her own hand out and with a small smile parted her lips before tasting the candy. Strawberry... my fav. Her smile grew a little bigger as she now looked more closely at the man. My reason for walking out here alone... "I guess it's pretty stupid... I just had a fight with my parents and didn't feel like I could stay at home. But all I really did was cause problems for everybody." She raised her gaze back to his face, now concern in her dark eyes. "Are you alright?" Her eyes trailed over his face, trying to see if there was any bruising forming. "I'm actually ..also a ninja." Her smiling face got a little bit more serious while she sighed and looked down on the ground. "Perhaps I might be a little bit of a failed ninja.."

The cat! She looked suddenly up, grabbing onto his arm while speaking fast. "There was a cat up there where you were! Did you see it? Is it alright? The reason I went into this alley like an idiot was because I heard it meowing and wanted to try and help it. And well.. it turned out like this. A total mess." She waved her hand slightly and tried to look a bit less sad than she felt. For these past few days it was like everything was bothering her, and nothing she did was right.
Back to top Go down
Kyo
Chuunin
Chuunin
Kyo

PostSubject: Re: The meeting of a new friend?.. Through a rather uncomfortable circumstances. [Kyo only]   The meeting of a new friend?.. Through a rather uncomfortable circumstances. [Kyo only] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 11:13 pm

"Are you sure he'll be alright?" said the girl. Kyo looked at her, with a smile. “He’s alright, just a few broken bones to his arm and legs.” Kyo said, nonchalantly. After the girl apologised, Kyo looked at her. He sighed, rubbing his chin. “It’s okay, nothing I’ve never felt before!” said Kyo, with a grin. After Kyo heard her reason for walking alone at night, he sighed, and patted her head. “I’m sure they love you too much to let you go. You also didn’t cause any problems, you actually saved some other girl from being raped most likely.” said Kyo, pondering on that thought. Kyo looked at her again. She said she was also a ninja, and a failure one at that. After hearing her say she was a failure. He bursted out laughing. “Your a genin eh?” said Kyo, looking at her straight in the eye. “I’m a Chuunin, a higher ranking Shinobi then you, but you’ll be a chuunin one day, I know it!” said Kyo, making a peace sign with his fingers.

The girl grabbed his arm, and spoke very fast, talking about a cat. “Oh? You mean kitty?” Kyo said, looking at the window. “One second!” Kyo said, after seeing her sad face, and how down she was on herself. Kyo quickly went back to the window, and jumped up onto the first floor window ledge. He jumped off of it and pressed against the wall on the other side. He continued to wall jump up till the fourth window. He walked inside and looked around. “Now where did kitty go?” said Kyo, looking around the room. He heard a meow, coming from the room next door. He instinctively followed it. He looked inside the room, and saw the grey cat on top of a bookshelf. “What the?” mumbled Kyo, going over to the cat. “How did you get up here?” he said, holding onto the cat. He then remembered he left the girl at the alleyway and she could get kidnapped again. So he quickly ran out the window, not jump, but ran.

He had one hand hanging onto a brick, from the building. “Crap...” he murmured. He let go, holding desperately to the cat. He landed onto the drunk man, and looked at him, unconscious. Kyo sighed, thinking this man was a problem. But Kyo walked towards where the girl was. Kyo looked at her, and handed her the cat. “Here, kitty” said Kyo, with a giant grin. He started to walk down the street, towards a apartment. “Oh, by the way, my name is Kyo Hekireki.” said Kyo, putting his sucker in his mouth. Then quickly taking it out, and looking at her. “Whats yours?” he said, stopping infront of a pastry shop.
Back to top Go down
Yoshiko Tomoko
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Yoshiko Tomoko

PostSubject: Re: The meeting of a new friend?.. Through a rather uncomfortable circumstances. [Kyo only]   The meeting of a new friend?.. Through a rather uncomfortable circumstances. [Kyo only] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 9:54 pm

Are broken bones really something to take lightly? Should I just go with his reasoning about this, that from this deed we managed to save someone from getting raped? But I... I really do respect all lifeforms, and I feel kind of wrong to just leave that man like this. But maybe it was time to start changing a little, maybe Aimi was now supposed to be taking short but sure steps towards her becoming a stronger personality. Eeeh is it this obvious that I'm a genin? "Heh, sometimes I both look forward to and fear becoming someone higher ranked. With more power comes even more responsibility." But she did appreciate his words and comfort. She lost all interest in returning home anytime soon, as she was eager to get to know this chuunin a little better. In her mind, a fellow ninja was never a bad person, so she almost immediately was ready to place her trust on this man she just met. This might have been the evening Aimi Kei decided to be more like the others in thinking, but that didn't manage to change her naive point of view in just a matter of minutes. That would most likely take up to months if not years.

"A-alright, I'll wait." With a little surprised look she watched him go back towards where he came down from. With much agility and strength, like he hadn't been doing anything else in his life than climbing up walls, the man was going up and towards where the cat had been. He seemed to have known what cat she was talking about, so Aimi felt rather relieved as she kept waiting. With a small glance, she made sure that the man from earlier was still on his place, now stopped moaning and crying out in pain. I will call for an ambulance at least... even if I am trying to grow up then it doesn't mean I will lose all humane thought. Using the opportunity as her savior was busy, she picked up her phone and made a call for an ambulance. After mentioning the address along with what possible injuries she thought the man had taken, Aimi closed her phone and sighed a little in relief of having that done with. Tilting her head upwards, she wondered why her stranger of the night was taking this long. Maybe he had taken off, just as mysteriously as he had appeared. No that can't be... I at least think so. While trying to shrug off the uncomfortable feeling of being left alone there, Aimi's mouth dropped open as out of the window in the next room the man came. But he didn't exit in any normal way, oh no. He -ran- through the window, and was now hanging in the air while holding onto a brick with one hand while clutching onto something with his other. The cat? "What should I do?!" She cried softly out while clasping her hands together as she tried to think of something, anything she could do.

The height didn't seem to bother the man much though, as he let go of his hold and landed .. on the man he had just recently beat up. Her eyes went wide while she wondered just how much more that man could take. And she was still thinking about that as the stranger started walking up to her, before holding the cat out. "Kitty?" A small chuckle came from her as she held her hands out and took the cat in them, before holding it against her chest. Closing her eyes, she stroked her cheek lightly against it's soft fur while having a small yet very happy smile on her lips. When she opened her eyes again, they had a new sparkle in them as she now pointed her smile towards the man which had saved the cat -and- her this evening. "Thank you so much!" The cat meowed out before licking the cheek that was so close to reach, as it then rubbed it's head against her face as if returning the caressing. The man started to walk a little away from her, before stopping and turning his face towards her again, now telling his name.

Kyo Hekireki.. "Nice to meet you, Kyo-kun. My name is Aimi Kei." Not hesitating the slightest, Aimi walked quickly after him and was at his side, with the cat in her arms. He already now had a big place in her heart, just for displaying his kindness towards the animal in her arms, not to mention that he behaved like the perfect gentleman. Aimi had to hold back a loud and happy laughter from joy of getting a new friend. That was really all she needed in life to be happy, to meet others that could share the laughter and joys of life with her. "Now, where does this little guy live?" She turned the cat slightly upwards, so she was now staring into it's green eyes with her own dark brown ones. It had no collar, and at a closer look it didn't seem to have gotten a bath recently or any cleaning for that matter. It might have surprised some that a street cat would be this calm, but Aimi had a some sort of a special connection with all animals. People never ceased to get amazed or smile in wonder while shaking their heads as the cheerful young girl walked through the village with a pack of homeless animals after her. She never showed fear around them and was always ready to give either food or then some loving affection. And the animals seemed to sense that about her.

"If he's homeless, like it most probably seems.. I can maybe find a home for him." Turning her face towards Kyo, she let out another big smile. "Or perhaps you'd wanna have Kitty!" When hearing him call the cat that, she had instantly decided to have that for the cat's name. It was cute!
Back to top Go down
Kyo
Chuunin
Chuunin
Kyo

PostSubject: Re: The meeting of a new friend?.. Through a rather uncomfortable circumstances. [Kyo only]   The meeting of a new friend?.. Through a rather uncomfortable circumstances. [Kyo only] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 11:14 pm

“Aimi Kei? Such a nice name.” said Kyo, with a smile across his face. She was talking, most likely to the cat. The cat didn’t look very clean, could be because it was living on the streets. Aimi was going on about the cat being homeless, and she might look for a home for it. Then, she looked at Kyo, with a big smile. “Or perhaps you’d wanna have Kitty!” said Aimi, then Kyo looked at her with a smile. “Sure, but you’ll have to teach me how to look after Kitty, I’m not very good at cleaning animals.” said Kyo, with a large chuckle. He was never known for being a clean freak. Always having garbage around, mostly candy, but still garbage. Kyo was walking, at a slow pace, so that he could talk to Aimi, who became his new friend, after such a weird ordeal. Kyo looked at all the shops as they walked by them, since he knew each shop owner. He would nod, without saying a word, just a nod for a hello.

He knew them for visiting the shops on more then one occasion, and for doing a special task for them as well. Kyo was well known in the neighbourhood. He did a lot of services here, mostly to help out others. The girls knew him for being a gentlemen, the guys knew him for being a flirt sometimes. But Kyo was mostly known to the Shinobi who lived in the area. Since they do missions, and are apart of the same village, they must work together in keeping the area at peace. From time to time, strangers would stop Aimi & Kyo, to say hi or something to Kyo, mostly girls would say hi to him, but in a flirtatious manner. But since Kyo is Kyo, he would completely miss the flirt, and just think they are friendly.

Kyo looked at Aimi from time to time, seeing if she got bored of him. Most Genin do, since he isn’t one of the strongest, only the fastest Chuunin around. Kyo wanted to say something really special, something you don’t see very often. Then, he looked at one of his necklaces. It was the Vongola families ring. For the Thunder Guardian. He thought this was very unique, and very special indeed. He took the necklace off and showed the ring to Aimi. “This is the symbol of the Thunder Guardian, of the Vongola family.” said Kyo, with a smile across his face.

He wasn’t sure what this girl liked, only that she liked strawberry flavoured candy, animals, and the outdoors, just from looking at her. Kyo looked at the cat, and rubbed it behind its ear. [color=orange]“Pretty Kitty!” Kyo said, with a giant grin on his face. The only pet he actually had, was a dog when he was younger. He would chase the dog around for practice on his speed. Without looking, an apple flew at Kyo’s face, and without looking, he caught it and threw it back. “Nice try!” he said, petting the kitty. He looked at the person who tossed the apple, and he was laying on his but. He had the apple in his mouth, and couldn’t really speak.

Kyo ushered Aimi to move quickly away from the man, and kept going on their merry way. It wasn’t long before they made it to a large apartment building. The building looked worn down, and one of the windows was broken. The area wasn’t apart of the safest part of town. Kyo looked at Aimi, and then at his apartment. “You wanna come in?” asked Kyo, with a smile. “No perverted stuff, I promise.” he said, taking out a purple sucker from his pocket.
Back to top Go down
Yoshiko Tomoko
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Yoshiko Tomoko

PostSubject: Re: The meeting of a new friend?.. Through a rather uncomfortable circumstances. [Kyo only]   The meeting of a new friend?.. Through a rather uncomfortable circumstances. [Kyo only] I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 9:55 pm

She smiled and nodded. "Thank you for the compliment." Aimi was a little surprised when he accepted this quickly to take the cat in. But she was also very happy about it, because that meant she could visit Kitty often! "I'll be sure to help you out! It's not that much of a work, well alright maybe a little. But it's very much worth it." She looked lovingly at the cat which blinked before meowing and purring loudly. "See? I think he likes the idea of having you as his owner!" She laughed softly before hugging the cat to her again. Her new friend seemed to know lots of people around this area, as he nodded to almost everyone the passed and they nodded back. Aimi hadn't really been that much in this part of the town before, so she felt like a complete stranger there, but gave everyone a generous smile nonetheless. She waited patiently each time someone stopped Kyo for a small chit chat, or when a few girls came over to talk with him. It was fun to see how many friends he had, and Aimi was glad to see this many people. It was always fun to watch and learn from others, as well as succeeding in getting new friends. "You surely know a lot of persons here. That's really nice."

She noticed him glance at her from time to time, but didn't comment on that. Maybe he was thinking about if she wanted to go home, or maybe he was even hoping to get rid of her. But she didn't really believe that later option.. at least not until he'd say that in her face. The cat they had named Kitty had nuzzled it's head against her chest before starting to doze off. It made Aimi feel a little jealous of the laid back lifestyle of a cat. I wonder if I was a cat in the former life? Man that must have been nice.. It was Aimi's turn to glance at Kyo as he seemed to be pondering about the necklaces around his neck. Then, to her surprise, he held out a ring and showed her it while explaining it's purpose. The raven haired girl stared in admiration at the beautiful accessory while drinking in Kyo's words. "It's really beautiful.. captivating really." Blinking before looking into his face, she just had to ask. "So.. you are of the Vongola family?" Maybe it was a stupid question since he had waved that ring around as proof, but she liked to make sure of things. Perhaps he had just gotten it as a gift. However doubtful that felt to Aimi.

She hadn't even seen the apple come flying, until it was in Kyo's hand. What the..? He threw it back towards the person, while Aimi tilted her head slightly to the side. He seems to be lots more skilled than he looks to be at first. He gives off a somewhat unconfident feeling, even if that shouldn't be the case. While being ushered away, as she wondered what was going on, Aimi kept walking until Kyo stopped in front of a building that was most probably his home. It didn't look all that fancy, but Aimi wasn't used to judge things that much from their outer appearances, so she just kept up her usual cheerful expression. She had been starting to hand Kyo the cat, when he asked if she wanted to come inside. "Eh..well.." She felt a little stupid for hesitating, and a small blush crept into her cheeks. Was she sure she could trust him? A small shiver ran down her back, reminding her of how cold she was getting. I can't believe I forgot my coat at home.. Swallowing and glancing a little shyly to the side, she nodded. "Alright, I trust you." She turned her face towards him and smiled a little again, half-way to apologize hesitating to begin with.

She wasn't used to distrust people, but even she had had some common sense beaten into her head as a kid. But she decided to not let her imagination get in the way of getting to know Kyo a little better, and besides, if she was to be visiting Kitty in the future then she would have to get in here eventually.
Back to top Go down
Kyo
Chuunin
Chuunin
Kyo

PostSubject: Re: The meeting of a new friend?.. Through a rather uncomfortable circumstances. [Kyo only]   The meeting of a new friend?.. Through a rather uncomfortable circumstances. [Kyo only] I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 5:22 pm

Kyo smiled when she said she’ll trust him, he opened the front door, and saw the place was in a bit of a mess. There was mail to other apartments on the floor, instead of the mail boxes. Garbage from other people hanging around, looking like a dump. There was also toys hanging around at the bottom of the stairs, broken glass towards the back of the front of the building. It was horrible, Kyo forgot that it was such a disaster.

Kyo gave a nervous smile to her, and took one step in. The floor collapsed on itself, and Kyo had one foot stuck in the floor. Kyo was now embarrassed, trying to be a total cool guy, didn’t really work so well for him. “Ugh...” he sighed, trying to get up. After two attempts he got up, but with a cut on his leg. He looked at it, and shrugged.

He took one step on the stairs, and slipped on a toy, landing face first on the stairs. Blood started to drip from his nose, which, he was kinda use to. He got up, quite quickly, and turned to look at her. “Sorry about that!” he said, with a slight chuckle.

Kyo looked back up the stairs, checking if anything else was in the way, which, there wasn’t. So, he made his way up the stairs and looked up the other set of stairs. Nobody was here, which, wasn’t odd, since the building was almost abandoned. Kyo reached into his pocket, and took out a set of keys. He was shuffling through them to find the correct one. It was trying to find the red key, which, was the one that unlocked his apartment door.

Kyo found the key, and put it in the key hole. He opened the door and it was cleaner then the apartment itself. The floor was tidy, the bed was made, everything was looking peachy. But the counter, and garbage bin. It was filled with candy, candy, and more candy. Kyo was embarrassed by the mess, and attempted to clean up a little. He put all the empty candy wrappers in the garbage bin, and put the garbage bag out the window, into the dumpster.

Kyo sat on a chair, next to a small table, and on the other side of the table, was another chair. “You can put Kitty down, so he can roam the house. So he can get a feel for it.” he said, chewing on a hard candy. “You can make yourself at home, if you wish.” Kyo said, with a slight smile.
Back to top Go down
Yoshiko Tomoko
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Yoshiko Tomoko

PostSubject: Re: The meeting of a new friend?.. Through a rather uncomfortable circumstances. [Kyo only]   The meeting of a new friend?.. Through a rather uncomfortable circumstances. [Kyo only] I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 7:02 pm

Interesting home.. but a little run down? She didn't show what she thought though, as she kept up the calm and friendly expression. It was rude to be pointing out any flaws in someone else's home. A startled gasp came from her as Kyo's foot crashed through the floor. "A-are you alright?" While wondering if it would hurt his pride if she would offer to help, Aimi watched in worry. Well things seemed to go alright as he managed to get his foot loose. But soon after this, another misfortune struck. Aimi had to hold back on the facepalming as Kyo slipped in the stairs and literally faceplanted. I have to make sure he's alright. She followed him up, without making a comment, but still worried a little. Well, he seemed just as energetic, even as the blood was running. Surely someone had to know the situation with this house. There should be a letter written to the Raikage and he let know that there needed to be some construction made. One day someone might really injure themselves here..

While closing her eyes to the mess inside, the young girl looked curiously around. "This looks nice." A smile followed the words, while she tried to calm Kyo a little down. He seemed a little bit too nervous around her. Kitty meowed out in her arms, squirming slightly around to make her notice that he wanted to get down right now! Letting out a chuckle, she bent down and gently let the cat go so it would get used to it's new home. And now, to Kyo. Walking towards the boy, she leaned down and studied his slightly bruised face. Aimi brought her face close to his, while having a very concentrating expression. "You'll get a black eye if I wont do anything." The sweet and normally calm girl, was VERY determined when she decided on something. And now she had decided that she'd take his pain from his face. Placing her hands on both his cheeks, she gave him a small reassuring smile before focusing on her chakra. Soon enough, a bright blue colored chakra started to glow from her hands with a soft sound. Kitty sat down and meowed out, like he wanted to point out that he was the cute and fluffy one in there that should have all the attention. But as neither of them was really paying the needed attention, the cat swung it's tail around in an offended manner before it started to trot around the apartment and sniff some of the candy wrappings.

Her long braid hung down from her side, having slid off her back as she bent down to examine Kyo's face. She moved her hands now over his face, just having them a mere inch if even that, away from his skin while she healed the slight wound he had gotten from the fall and took away the bruising. It took just about 3 minutes, and when she felt satisfied with her work, a big smile entered her face while she leaned slightly back. "There! Just as handsome as before." A small chuckle followed her words, before she wiped a thin line of half dried blood from his face. "How long have you been living here?" Placing her hands on her hips, Aimi glanced around while stepping a little back so she'd give Kyo some space.
Back to top Go down
Kyo
Chuunin
Chuunin
Kyo

PostSubject: Re: The meeting of a new friend?.. Through a rather uncomfortable circumstances. [Kyo only]   The meeting of a new friend?.. Through a rather uncomfortable circumstances. [Kyo only] I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 9:10 am

The entire time Aimi was close to Kyo's face, all he could do was blush. Not that many came close to him, because he's a tad shy about that. But she was close to his face, and that never happened to him before. His face turned red, in embarrassment. It wasn't often that a girl was in his apartment. Let alone a girl who got into his face.

She asked how long has he been living in this apartment. He pondered on it. "About, 2-3 years. Not that long, the rent is cheap though. Could be because it's in the slums, and the building is run down. But the families and I manage to get by here." said Kyo, with a slight frown. "We really aren't doing well here...most of the tenants left, that's why this place has gone down hill." said Kyo, with a frown. He rubbed his head and looked at Aimi.

He studied her, hoping she wouldn't get too sad. Then, an idea came to mind. "How about you move into the building?" Kyo said, standing up. "We have plenty of room, and by the time you can move in, the place will be sorta fixed up!" he said, with a giant grin on his face. "And if your parents give you trouble about it, come to me! I'll convince them that I'll look after you!" said Kyo, giving a thumbs up and a giant grin.

"Thirsty?" asked Kyo, opening his fridge. Looking inside to fine, a half empty bottle of milk, a bottle of grape flavoured pop. He had some meats and other types of foods in there. Nothing much, just very little. Kitty, came over to the fridge and meowed. Looking at Kyo with big eyes. Kyo just smiled and grabbed the milk from the fridge, and got a bowl from the rack. He put the milk into the bowl, and put it on the counter.

Kitty then jumped onto the counter, and started to drink from the milk bowl. Kyo smiled and laughed a bit. He looked at Aimi, and smiled at her too. He didn't want to bore his guest, not for something like a kitty cat.
Back to top Go down
Yoshiko Tomoko
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Yoshiko Tomoko

PostSubject: Re: The meeting of a new friend?.. Through a rather uncomfortable circumstances. [Kyo only]   The meeting of a new friend?.. Through a rather uncomfortable circumstances. [Kyo only] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 9:30 am

Hmm 2 - 3 years here. Well I guess the place would just need a little bit of repairing and then it would already be a lot better. Remembering the small accidents earlier, Aimi could barely hold back a grin. Ok, perhaps more than a -little- bit of repairing. She did like the whole outlook though, and somehow felt like it was peaceful to be here, even if the neighbourhood wasn't the best. "We should get someone higher up to take a look here." Her eyes got a little wide and she looked up into his face as he had stood up. Me? Move in here? That was an idea which most certainly hadn't crossed her mind before. "Well... if the place would get fixed up a little, then maybe just maybe my parents wouldn't have too much of a fit." Wasn't it a little embarrassing though to move into this building just because a boy she recently met suggested it? Kyo had been a gentleman the entire time they had been alone in there, but was he always like that or was he just prentending now?

Letting her dark brown eyes follow him after as he made his way to the fridge, Aimi shook her head. "No, I'm good thanks." She smiled while watching Kyo give Kitty milk, and knew that it couldn't be that he was a bad man. "You know, I think I will mention this idea to them when I get home." She knew though that most of her friends would get very thrilled about this, Aimi -finally- getting her first boyfriend. Yes, they would of course automatically assume that even if she would deny it. She smiled back at Koy, her thoughts taking her to a just-what-if moment, like... what if they would start dating? But the image of dark eyes, a serious face which didn't look like it ever smiled and the memory of demanding lips against hers, made the girl turn her head abruptly as she tried to hide the blush. Kaisen.. She couldn't really forget him, but it seemed like he had forgotten her already. No word had come, and to be truthful, then Aimi hadn't really expected to see him again. It hurt, but it was the truth.

Walking towards one of the windows, she stared out of it while thinking to herself. It's time to start growing more up, and start working harder. If I ever intend to become something more than I am right now, then I have to also start to think more instead of letting others control everything around me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The meeting of a new friend?.. Through a rather uncomfortable circumstances. [Kyo only]   The meeting of a new friend?.. Through a rather uncomfortable circumstances. [Kyo only] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The meeting of a new friend?.. Through a rather uncomfortable circumstances. [Kyo only]
Page 1 of 1