Shinobi Armada
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat Box
if
Similar topics
staff
Shihouin's Jutsu Shauntaystaffimgf
Happy New Year:

Year: 0638

Month: 1

Season: Winter
Your weekly weather report:
For the week of:
January 16th to January 22nd

Konoha: Snow Storm

Tea: Snow Storm

River: Snow Storm

Iwa:Snow

Taki: Snow

Wave: Snow

Suna: Windy

Kusa:Snow

Bird: Windy

Kiri: Snow Storm (40% visibility)

Oto:Snow

Ame:Hail

Kumo: Snow Storm

Shihouin's Jutsu

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
thisasshole
Chuunin
Chuunin
thisasshole

Shihouin's Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Shihouin's Jutsu   Shihouin's Jutsu I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 7:35 pm

Name of Jutsu: Goukakyuu no Jutsu
Users: Uchiha Clan
Type of Jutsu:: Ninjutsu
Element Affinity: Katon
Training Link:
Description: Katon • Goukakyuu no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Fire Element. The ninja does the necessary hand seals, draws chakra from their mouth into their chest and them immediately exhales it. They then blow a stream of fire which erupts into a large sphere of flames. To better manage the flames the ninja will bring their hand to their mouth to control it.

Name of Jutsu: Housenka no Jutsu
Users: Uchiha Clan
Training Link:
Description: Katon • Housenka no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Fire Element. The ninja does the necessary hand seals and then emits a series of small fire balls. The ninja can also hurl a projectile which is covered in these same flames. To the opponent the attack appears to be only the balls of flame, they do not see the hidden threat within the flames. Meaning that even if the flames are put out, the projectiles still converge on the target. The flames can be used to cover different projectiles like shuriken or kunai.

Name of Jutsu: Silent Henge
Users: Shihouin
Element Affinity:
Training Link:
Description: A henge which changes quickly and makes no sound by changing with no smoke The object appears to (very quickly) morph into the said object. Unlike the regular henge which uses a noise and a puff of smoke -making it obvious- the silent henge can do the same thing without the noise. This is useful when the opponent isn't paying close attention to the users hands or the user. Without the appearance of smoke, it's harder to tell if the user actually did something. It's the same technique, without the noise.

Name of Jutsu: Double Henge
Element Affinity:
Training Link:
Description: The double henge is a simple technique which changes a henge once and then twice, but appears to do it at one time. This happens pretty quickly. If Naruto were to use this technique vs Zabuza, the Giant Shruiken could change once into a Sasuke clone or something or something and then back into Naruto.

Name of Jutsu: Shihouin's Mouth
Element Affinity:
Training Link:
Description: Shihouin's Mouth is a ninjutsu technique which is very easy to by any genin or anyone for that matter. If Shihouin is occupied and has to hold a kunai/shuriken or something in his mouth he can launch the tool out by directing a small burst of chakra into his mouth and spitting the tool out towards his opponent or whereever he needs it to go. If he is fatigued extremely and uses this technique in correctly or can't control his chakra, he runs the risk of damaging his tongue.

Name of Jutsu: Shihouin's Touch
Element Affinity:
Training Link:
Description: Shihouin's Touch is simple technique that uses the gripping methods of chakra. For instance, by placing chakra to the feet, one can stand on upside down on a roof because the chakra is causing them to stick. Or if the user is falling and needs to grip on something to break the fall, chakra to the hands can be used to grip to break the fall. If Shihouin cannot deflect a thrown tool with his hands, he can use chakra to his feet and counter properly and cause a weapon to stick to his feet/body part.

Name of Jutsu: Sharingan Activate/Deactivate
Type of Jutsu: Ninjutsu/Doujutsu?
Element Affinity:
Training Link:
Description: Sharingan Activate/Deactivate is a technique Shihouin uses to turn his Sharingan on and off in the heat of battle with out holding a hand sign. This takes an extra bit of mental focus but is easy to do. If he wants to conserve chakra he can wait until the appropriate time to turn on his Sharingan without using his hands to focus. He can also turn it off just as quickly. When he gets higher with the Sharingan, this technique will also control what tomoe he is using. For now it is 1.

Name of Jutsu: Kawarimi No Jutsu, Shihouin's Version
Type of Jutsu:: Ninjutsu?
Element Affinity:
Training Link:
Description: Since the normal kawarimi switches the opponent with "said object" Shihounin uses a version which switches it with a log that is usually covered in tagged notes or smoke bombs or some type of tool or weapon attached to the log.
Back to top Go down
lifeanddeath
Hokage
Hokage
lifeanddeath

Shihouin's Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shihouin's Jutsu   Shihouin's Jutsu I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 7:42 pm

Approved Unless said otherwise.
Back to top Go down
thisasshole
Chuunin
Chuunin
thisasshole

Shihouin's Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Shihouin's Jutsu   Shihouin's Jutsu I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 10:36 pm

Name of Jutsu: Shihouin's Breath
Type of Jutsu::
Element Affinity:
Training Link: https://shinobiarmada.rpg-board.net/training-grounds-f55/shihouin-s-breath-training-t324.htm#1200
Description:Shihouin's Breath is a simple technique in which the user will breath more properly for Katon techniques. Normally when users breath for fire techniques, they use their upper lunges and scrunch their neck. Using his diaphragm to breath better Shihouin takes out this step and breaths better without the motion normally seen. This technique can allow for better use since more air is drawn in. It eliminates the time span needed to prepare, more specifically the breathing part, not the hand signs.
Back to top Go down
lifeanddeath
Hokage
Hokage
lifeanddeath

Shihouin's Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shihouin's Jutsu   Shihouin's Jutsu I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 2:24 am

Approved unless said otherwise.
Back to top Go down
thisasshole
Chuunin
Chuunin
thisasshole

Shihouin's Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Shihouin's Fire Techniques   Shihouin's Jutsu I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 4:45 pm

Name of Jutsu: Ryuuka no Jutsu
Element Affinity: Fire
Training Link: https://shinobiarmada.rpg-board.net/training-grounds-f55/you-ll-teach-me-right-sanzen-t347.htm
Description: The user uses cord, wire, etc to somehow wrap around the target; whether by using kunai, shuriken, or other tools. These wires could also be dipped in an oil or flammable liquid before hand to make the fire travel down them much more quickly and intensify the flame slightly. Upon being trapped in these wires or cord, the user then breaths fire along the wire or cord, setting it a light as it follows the path of this material until eventually it surrounds the target in a ball of fire.
*If wire is used, the wire will also then be heated up and has the capability to burn the target as well.

This is capable of leaving the target third degree burns due to the fire, and wire if used.

Name of Jutsu: Mist Walts
Training Link: https://shinobiarmada.rpg-board.net/training-grounds-f55/you-ll-teach-me-right-sanzen-t347.htm
https://shinobiarmada.rpg-board.net/training-grounds-f55/shihouin-continues-training-t391.htm
Description:Upon performing the necessary handsigns, the user will inhale before spitting out a large amount of flammable mist from their mouth. When the mist hits flame or if the flame touches the mist, combustion will occur and thus the mist will explode and incinerate everything in its path. Anyone the mist or flames may receive 3rd degree burns; especially if they are drenched in the mist and if the mist is lit on fire.

*Note* All techniques were copied from Sanzen jutsu which I learned them from.

https://shinobiarmada.rpg-board.net/approved-jutsu-f22/sanzen-s-jutsu-t190.htm?highlight=sanzen
Back to top Go down
lifeanddeath
Hokage
Hokage
lifeanddeath

Shihouin's Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shihouin's Jutsu   Shihouin's Jutsu I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 6:12 pm

approved unless said otherwise.
Back to top Go down
thisasshole
Chuunin
Chuunin
thisasshole

Shihouin's Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Shihouin's Jutsu   Shihouin's Jutsu I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 11:13 pm

Name of Jutsu: Enkou Hashira (Flame Pillar)
Users: Tishuto Clan / Sanzen / Shihouin
Training Link: - https://shinobiarmada.rpg-board.net/training-grounds-f55/come-forth-my-student-day-1-t397-15.htm

Description: Upon preforming the necessary hand signs and using Katon chakra, the user will slam their foot or plan into the ground before casting this chakra out within a 5 meter range around them. This chakra does not surround the entire 5 meters around the user but is focused to the point of attack. This chakra will then shoot straight out of the ground like a pillar in the targeted location. This 'flame pillar' is normally at least 1 to 3 feet around and shoots roughly 5 to 10 feet up.

Tishuto clan members used to use this when protecting their crop from unknown forces, sectioning out an area of withered crops to burn, or simply to attack a foe when in combat. There are, of course, various other uses to a pillar of flame as well.

Name of Jutsu: Kage Bunshin no Jutsu (Shadow Clone Technique)
Users: Jounin +
Element Affinity: -
Training Link: https://shinobiarmada.rpg-board.net/training-grounds-f55/come-forth-my-student-day-1-t397-15.htm

Description: The normal Bunshin technique creates a copy of the ninja that lacks any substance. The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja's chakra evenly among the clones and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones.
*For now at Shihouin's current D rank, the jutsu is limited to one clone for about one or two posts.
Back to top Go down
Kiyoshi

Kiyoshi

Shihouin's Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shihouin's Jutsu   Shihouin's Jutsu I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 7:55 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
thisasshole
Chuunin
Chuunin
thisasshole

Shihouin's Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Shihouin's Jutsu   Shihouin's Jutsu I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 9:23 pm

Name of Jutsu: Goukakyuu no Jutsu
Users: Uchiha
Training Link: https://shinobiarmada.rpg-board.net/training-grounds-f55/it-s-all-thanks-to-youshishou-t458-15.htm#1861
Description: Training his Goukakyuu once again, Shihouin uses more spacial recomposition on the jutsu to better it's shape. Now the goukakyuu is a fireball which can actually move towards the target. However, even though his spacial recomposition is better, the strength of the jutsu is still the same when it explodes or rolls over something. It has the ability to quickly roll in the distance of about five meters. After those five meters it loses it's strength and fades away. Essentially it's the same technique, except this time shaped in a nice round ball to give mobility. No strength is added.

Name of Jutsu: Ayatsuito no Jutsu
Element Affinity:
Training Link: https://shinobiarmada.rpg-board.net/training-grounds-f55/it-s-all-thanks-to-youshishou-t458-15.htm#1861
Description: Ayatsuito no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing wire. This string can be used in rappeling, or as a method to tie down and restrict the movement of an opponent. The Uchiha clan also utilizes the wire in their Sharingan Soufuusha Sannotachi technique. The wire allows the clan member to pin down an opponent, and then unleash a torrent of fire upon them.

Name of Jutsu: Kage Shuriken no Jutsu (Last Shuriken/Shadow Shuriken)
Element Affinity:
Description: Kage Shuriken no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing a giant Fuuma Shuriken. When throwing the shuriken, the ninja will also throw a second giant shuriken to hide in the shadow of the first. The hidden secondary shuriken can then approach the target without their being aware.

Name of Jutsu:Soushuriken no Jutsu
Element Affinity:
Description: Soushuriken no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique used Shihouin. After hurling his giant shuriken, Shihouin can control their path and movements by using wires which run from the shuriken itself back to his arm. Because his opponent will think they are normal shuriken, they will be off guard about their ability to redirect themselves.
Back to top Go down
lifeanddeath
Hokage
Hokage
lifeanddeath

Shihouin's Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shihouin's Jutsu   Shihouin's Jutsu I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 9:48 pm

Back to top Go down
thisasshole
Chuunin
Chuunin
thisasshole

Shihouin's Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Shihouin's Jutsu   Shihouin's Jutsu I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 9:09 pm

Name of Jutsu: Katon: Sanjuu Honoo
Training Link: https://shinobiarmada.rpg-board.net/training-grounds-f55/last-minute-training-t552.htm#2251
Description: Sanjuu Honoo is a technique which uses the Goukakyuu in quick succession, three times. The Goukakyuu's do not gain any strength in power however, but can home in on the target. They have the ability to travel up to 10 meters (like the normal one) towards their target with alarming speed. A jump or run, to evade the technique makes the opponent open to attack to the fireballs on either side of the middle one. Once past 10 meters exactly, the fire looses its strength and fades away. When they hit the opponent or anything within 10 meters they explode.
Back to top Go down
lifeanddeath
Hokage
Hokage
lifeanddeath

Shihouin's Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shihouin's Jutsu   Shihouin's Jutsu I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 9:10 pm

Approved unless said otherwise
Back to top Go down
thisasshole
Chuunin
Chuunin
thisasshole

Shihouin's Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Shihouin's Jutsu (Summoning Technique)   Shihouin's Jutsu I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 12:20 am

Name of Jutsu: Kuchiyose no Jutsu
Users: ----
Element Affinity:
Training Link: https://shinobiarmada.rpg-board.net/village-streets-f53/the-lion-s-den-solo-t918.htm#4637
Description: A powerful jutsu, Ninpo Kuchiyose allows a ninja to summon animals, objects and the dead to fight on their behalf. The ninja normally signs a blood contract with the animal species, which allows him to summon different size and skill levels of creature. To summon the creature the ninja will wipe blood on the hand, perform the necessary handseals and then touch their hand to the ground or another object. -Copied from Leaf nin-
Back to top Go down
thisasshole
Chuunin
Chuunin
thisasshole

Shihouin's Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Shihouin's Jutsu   Shihouin's Jutsu I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 8:37 pm

Name of Jutsu: Blazing Rockets
Training Link:
Description: Blazing Rockets is a technique using fire to propell ones self in the air. The user will perform the needed handsign for the technique and fire will emit from their feet and hands. It costs one (X) Rank worth, each post after activation. This technique can allow one to fly at high speeds or glide to extend an aerial position.
At C Rank, the most the user can do is glide. Going up vertically is rather difficult, and is only really useful with a high jump. This can allow the user to travel from tree to tree without worrying about how far it is away. It's the motion seen here. Power 10
At B Rank The user gets the ability to fly quickly and can use it to propel ones self in the air or any use they can make of it.
At A rank, the speed and flying capabilities are increased, and the speed allows the user to get out of sticky situations very quickly. Thought it costs an A Rank amount of chakra to start, and then an A Rank per post after, just like every one of the other ranks. As of 9/17/10 Shihouin is only capable of C Rank and must train to rank up his others.
Back to top Go down
thisasshole
Chuunin
Chuunin
thisasshole

Shihouin's Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shihouin's Jutsu   Shihouin's Jutsu I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 6:53 pm

Shameless Self Bump
Back to top Go down
thisasshole
Chuunin
Chuunin
thisasshole

Shihouin's Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shihouin's Jutsu   Shihouin's Jutsu I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 12:09 pm

Shamless Self Bump
Back to top Go down
lifeanddeath
Hokage
Hokage
lifeanddeath

Shihouin's Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shihouin's Jutsu   Shihouin's Jutsu I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 1:33 pm

Approved for Training.
Back to top Go down
thisasshole
Chuunin
Chuunin
thisasshole

Shihouin's Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shihouin's Jutsu   Shihouin's Jutsu I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 2:03 pm

Back to top Go down
Kiyoshi

Kiyoshi

Shihouin's Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shihouin's Jutsu   Shihouin's Jutsu I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 4:44 pm

Approved unless said otherwise
Back to top Go down
thisasshole
Chuunin
Chuunin
thisasshole

Shihouin's Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Shihouin's Techniques   Shihouin's Jutsu I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 1:18 pm

Name of Jutsu: Chikatetsu
Element Affinity: Doton
Training Link: https://shinobiarmada.rpg-board.net/training-grounds-f55/like-old-times-private-t1094.htm
Description: Chikatetsu is a ninjutsu technique that Shihouin uses to travel quickly under the earth or earth based substances. It’s different in that, when emerging from the ground and/or sinking in, the user does not disturb the top of the earth, and doesn’t create an obvious hole. This adapts it to stealth type techniques/movements. While underground the user can also sense what’s happening above. The main disadvantage to this technique is that it does not create tunnels, so going underground costs the same amount of chakra every time and previously made tunnels cannot be used to conserve chakra at all.

Name of Jutsu: Hi
Training Link: https://shinobiarmada.rpg-board.net/training-grounds-f55/training-with-family-private-t1088.htm
Description: Hi is a ninjutsu technique used by Shihouin. It creates a ball of condensed fire chakra in the user’s mouth which can be held there for attack. When ready, the user will spit out the ball for the attack. The ball travels very quickly in a linear fashion and curving is near impossible. Once the technique explodes, it explodes very quickly in a blast that covers 10 meters around and 5 meters high. The disadvantage to this technique is that the ball can only travel 10 meters, and anything beyond is difficult to control. Once the technique explodes, the user will always be within 5 meters of the technique which can sometimes put the user at a disadvantage if they fire close range.

Name of Jutsu: Jinshin
Users: Shihouin Uchiha
Type of Jutsu:: Genjutsu
Element Affinity:---
Training Link: https://shinobiarmada.rpg-board.net/training-grounds-f55/like-old-times-private-t1094.htm
Description: A genjutsu that requires the user to remain hidden among cover. Once the user is out of the opponent’s direct line of sight, they use a small genjutsu which creates a projection. This projection uses the surroundings to make human motion for about a second. “Something” human appears to dash or move for a second or two.

Name of Jutsu: Shinchuu Zanshu
Users:
Element Affinity: Doton
Description: A technique in where the user will first travel underground and attempt to grab the target at the ankles or feet. Once the user has grabbed the ankles or feet of the enemy, they will quickly pull them underground, leaving their body trapped in the earth while at the same time making them immobile. Only their head is left above the ground, with the rest under.

Name of Jutsu: Enmu
Users:
Type of Jutsu:: Genjutsu (Ninjutsu)
Element Affinity:
Description: A technique in where the user can create several illusionary clones. Since these clones are illusions and are not real, all attacks phase right through them and they will not dissipate. The only way to defeat the clones is to find the user. In Shihouin’s version, the clones appear from thin air and dissipate in smoke without making sound like a normal bunshin when he ends it or the opponent finds him.

Name of Jutsu: Zenhansha
Type of Jutsu:: Genjutsu
Element Affinity:
Description: A genjutsu developed by Shihouin which allows him to reflect damage back on to the enemy. Once the genjutsu is initiated, any attacks that the user receives will reflect back on the enemy when the genjutsu ends. Being genjutsu, if the opponent kai’s out, any damage that Shihouin received on the opponent will still affect them, if they notice and kai out before without inflicting damage, none is received back. (The user cannot inflict damage on themselves, the opponent must do it) All kill moves such as beheadings or moves which would kill the moment they strike are slightly reduced to just below minimum threshold. (Ex. Sort of like how Asuma was stabbed by Hidan, except in this genjutsu, Asuma would have a pain in his heart that would hurt just as bad, but he’d still be alive) After initiation, this lasts for four of the opponents post and ends on Shihouin’s post after. The trigger for this genjutsu is to see the user perform the hand signs. If the user is unsure that the opponent saw them, they may hold a particular hand sign to initiate it, or perform them slowly. This puts the user at a disadvantage because both hands are occupied and if they wish to guard from something as simple as a kunai, they must move their hands, which gets rid of the trigger. Since Shihouin has the Sharingan, he can also cast this genjutsu via Sharingan for another trigger.

Last edited by Shihouin on Fri Oct 29, 2010 3:13 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
thisasshole
Chuunin
Chuunin
thisasshole

Shihouin's Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shihouin's Jutsu   Shihouin's Jutsu I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 2:16 pm

not finished
Back to top Go down
thisasshole
Chuunin
Chuunin
thisasshole

Shihouin's Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shihouin's Jutsu   Shihouin's Jutsu I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 3:10 pm

finished
Back to top Go down
thisasshole
Chuunin
Chuunin
thisasshole

Shihouin's Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shihouin's Jutsu   Shihouin's Jutsu I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 7:18 pm

5 Day Bump?
Back to top Go down
lifeanddeath
Hokage
Hokage
lifeanddeath

Shihouin's Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shihouin's Jutsu   Shihouin's Jutsu I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 7:20 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Shihouin's Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shihouin's Jutsu   Shihouin's Jutsu I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shihouin's Jutsu
Page 1 of 1