Shinobi Armada
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat Box
if
Similar topics
staff
Training[P] WIP Shauntaystaffimgf
Happy New Year:

Year: 0638

Month: 1

Season: Winter
Your weekly weather report:
For the week of:
January 16th to January 22nd

Konoha: Snow Storm

Tea: Snow Storm

River: Snow Storm

Iwa:Snow

Taki: Snow

Wave: Snow

Suna: Windy

Kusa:Snow

Bird: Windy

Kiri: Snow Storm (40% visibility)

Oto:Snow

Ame:Hail

Kumo: Snow Storm

Training[P] WIP

Go down 
AuthorMessage
lifeanddeath
Hokage
Hokage
lifeanddeath

Training[P] WIP Empty
PostSubject: Training[P] WIP   Training[P] WIP I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 2:13 am

The early morning air filled Keiden's lungs as he stepped out on to his own private training field. His office was empty and his schedule for the day was entirely clear, as of now anyway, but he couldn't be entirely certain considering people had a tendency of showing up without warning. Given that today was a 'free day', for now at least; Keiden had set aside time to train a few jutsu which he had been needing to train. So here he was, his own personal training area spread out for about a half a mile in each direction. The outside area was guarded with about fifty or so ANBU members guarding the perimeter.

Keiden pulled his body in a long stretch as he surveyed the area in front of him. It was your basic forest setting, trees a nearly as far as one could see and he stood in the middle of a about a clearing with an area of about twenty yards. He brought his hands up and and interlaced his fingers, cracking his knuckles in preparation. ”Alright, lets get started.” he said to no one but the cool air around him.

The first jutsu he had in mind was simple, a supplementary Ninjutsu technique designed to engrave a seal in the earth for later activation. He backed up slightly and focused, the concept was fairly simple, it would require chakra to be pushed into the ground and spread out over the specific area, and then molding the earth into the required pattern. Crouching down, he placed both his hands on the ground and focused on spreading his chakra into the a ten foot circle in front of him.
Back to top Go down

Training[P] WIP
Page 1 of 1