Shinobi Armada
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat Box
if
staff
Failure or not? Shauntaystaffimgf
Happy New Year:

Year: 0638

Month: 1

Season: Winter
Your weekly weather report:
For the week of:
January 16th to January 22nd

Konoha: Snow Storm

Tea: Snow Storm

River: Snow Storm

Iwa:Snow

Taki: Snow

Wave: Snow

Suna: Windy

Kusa:Snow

Bird: Windy

Kiri: Snow Storm (40% visibility)

Oto:Snow

Ame:Hail

Kumo: Snow Storm

Failure or not?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kiyoshi

Kiyoshi

Failure or not? Empty
PostSubject: Failure or not?   Failure or not? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 6:59 pm

Ayame stood in the middle of her backyard, her grandfather not but a few feet away from her as he prepared for her training. There were two training dummies a good 5 or so meters from her and target spots that were naturally there just in case purposes of the training change. Ayame looked at her grandfather, eager to learn this new jutsu he was going to teach her now that he knew her element. She was hoping for some sort of jutsu that could cut this entire yard into tiny little shreds, like she got a preview of during that elemental paper thing.

She hopped up a little to prepare herself physically for this. “Alright, grandpa, I’m ready so let’s go.” Keiji simply looked at Ayame with the same emotionless expression that Ayame was used to. Her yellow eyes were practically glowing with excitement so Keiji thought that she would have this down packed soon, at least hopefully. Ready to prepare the demonstration, Keiji set up the handsigns for the technique, placing his right hand in front of his mouth and blowing into it, causing a massive typhoon like wind to blast at it and blow it away. Ayame looked at it, not as happy as she would have been to see it in pieces but it was cool nonetheless and she was ready to try.

Ayame followed the same movements her grandfather made not but a few seconds ago and tried it out, blowing into her hand, but creating nothing but a whistle. Keiji reminded her that she needed to control her breathing in order to get this technique right so she tried it again and there was improvement alright, there was no whistle this time, but the only blowing was on the leaf right in front of her. This continued on all night until Keiji had told her it was dinner time… 6 hours after her initial training session. Ayame simply walked into the house with her head held low, wondering what was wrong with her and this technique.’
Back to top Go down

Failure or not?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shinobi Armada :: Roleplay Area :: Five Great Nations :: Fire Country :: Konohagakure :: Residential Areas :: Shinobi Suburbs-
Jump to:  
Latest topics
» Reset
Failure or not? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 2:04 am by lifeanddeath

» Senju Atsuhiko, [Kirigakure Chuunin]
Failure or not? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 11:44 pm by lifeanddeath

» Versace For H&M Party.
Failure or not? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 4:31 am by snowlin42

» National alert test set for Wednesday
Failure or not? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 11:49 pm by yidiandiana

» Texas judge who whipped daughter won't be charged
Failure or not? I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 12:02 am by youxieshi

» A Likely Favorite’s Long-Shot Story
Failure or not? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 12:23 am by kuaiguonianlo

» Pittsburgh Steelers quiet Tom Brady and New England Patriots in AFC showdown
Failure or not? I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 11:13 pm by youshiyinianla

» Oakland police action unnerves some protesters
Failure or not? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 11:53 pm by zhendeainia

» Ump admits he blew call in game three
Failure or not? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 12:35 am by weishinia

This site is not endorsed by Viz Media, Masashi Kishimoto/SHUEISHA Inc. Cartoon Network , or Toon Disney and is intended for entertainment and information purposes only.

The Official Naruto site can be found at www.naruto.com.

Naruto, the Naruto logo, all names and pictures of Naruto characters, and any other Naruto related items are registered trademarks and/or copyrights of Masashi Kishimoto/SHUEISHA Inc., or their respective trademark and copyright holders. We also hold no intentions of copying and or creating a new ideal in how Naruto should work so all ideas thoughts and central composure is of the persons opinion and in no way reflects how Naruto actually is.

All original content of this site, both graphical and textual, is the intellectual property of Shinobi Armada unless otherwise indicated.
© All Rights Reserved.