Shinobi Armada
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat Box
if
Similar topics
staff
Coming back another day... That and know when to slap a perv and when to kiss back? [Hiroki] Shauntaystaffimgf
Happy New Year:

Year: 0638

Month: 1

Season: Winter
Your weekly weather report:
For the week of:
January 16th to January 22nd

Konoha: Snow Storm

Tea: Snow Storm

River: Snow Storm

Iwa:Snow

Taki: Snow

Wave: Snow

Suna: Windy

Kusa:Snow

Bird: Windy

Kiri: Snow Storm (40% visibility)

Oto:Snow

Ame:Hail

Kumo: Snow Storm

Coming back another day... That and know when to slap a perv and when to kiss back? [Hiroki]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hanashi Shikyo
Jounin
Jounin
Hanashi Shikyo

Coming back another day... That and know when to slap a perv and when to kiss back? [Hiroki] Empty
PostSubject: Coming back another day... That and know when to slap a perv and when to kiss back? [Hiroki]   Coming back another day... That and know when to slap a perv and when to kiss back? [Hiroki] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 10:03 pm

It was a foggy night in Konohagakure no Sato. Hina has never once seen Konoha in fog, it looked... different? Both Hina and Takeshi were walking towards the villages gates at night, seeing as Hina wanted to leave now and not in the morning, which made no sense to Takeshi but he decided to not question Hina's decision. Both were dressed in their usual attire, as they headed out towards the gates. Hina couldn't help but be thinking about the people she met here in Konohagakure no Sato...

There was first.. Hiroki, he seemed a bit cautious about them at first, but he seemed to.... Be nice? Then, Yoshimaru, he was the one that helped Hina and Takeshi the most, telling her that her sister's alive. She will always be grateful to him, then the young Gennin known as Kaori. They didn't talk much.. but it was nice meeting someone else... Now before this, Hina was actually thinking very hard about this desicion a few hours ago.

"Now, where to...", she thought to herself as both she and Takeshi stopped near the gates, looking at one another. "Hmm... Where ever could your sister be? Hmm... How about we try Ame?" Takeshi gave a nice suggestion, as usual. But, Hina didn't know, she wanted to check other places before Ame, so she didn't know. "... I don't think Nii-san is there... But, sure." Takeshi smiled at her, like a father figure to daughter figure. He almost considered Hina a daughter, since he raised her ever since the death of her family(excluding Yoshiko, of course) "Think anyone's gotta notice our leave?" He asked the young Tomoko, his eyes never leaving the gates as he looked around. "I... I don't know..." she said, unsure of what could happen if someone would get them.

"Now, now, Hina-chan. Don't worry so much" He patted her head with a kind smile, which made her pout slightly. "I am not worrying... I'm just... cautious..." "If you say so, Hina..." He chuckled softly as they both stayed their for a little while, enjoying the night before they left.
Back to top Go down
Yoshiko Tomoko
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Yoshiko Tomoko

Location : in your closet .. wearing your underwear on my head

Coming back another day... That and know when to slap a perv and when to kiss back? [Hiroki] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coming back another day... That and know when to slap a perv and when to kiss back? [Hiroki]   Coming back another day... That and know when to slap a perv and when to kiss back? [Hiroki] I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 10:47 pm

After being sure no one had noticed him, Hiroki had followed the two. After this whole bothersome thing with the attack on the village then everyone seemed too busy minding their own business to really care about such small trifles as Hina and Takeshi. But Hiroki hadn't quite gotten to say his goodbye yet. His tall body was looming in the shadows, while his blood colored eyes raked the bodies of the young girl and then the man that stood next to her and was now patting her on her head. Hiroki had made some out of the conversation that they planned to leave, not that it wasn't very noticable.. but the village they were going to was something he hadn't managed to hear. Well not that it was any of his business anyways, he didn't intend to follow them anywhere further than right this point here. It was a pity that the man called Takeshi was there now.. a real pity as the young Konoha Jounin had wanted to get the girl alone. Rape wasn't something that was going through his mind, as he really did not need to resort to those kind of acts since all he really needed to do was hold out his hand and there was someone there taking it.

But he was curious about her, he wanted to know what her innocent lips tasted like. What kind of expression her indifferent face would get on it when she'd get a small taste of her first passion. He wanted to ignite a small fire in that girl, see if she would respond in a good way towards him. See if she would be worthy to remember for .. more fun later on. I don't suppose that Takeshi guy will leave if I throw a stick .. he's not really a dog. He's also very protective about her, and for a good reason probably. Hiroki didn't care about any of that. He just wanted to play a little. An ugly smile twisted his lips, as a glow started in his eyes. No one but the fog and the darkness would be allowed to see that expression, because they were the only things that couldn't tell on him. It was right for people not to trust him overly much, for even if he played his role of a respectful ninja for the Konoha village then there was no saying what he would do if confronted with a choice of a lifestyle that would better fit his ideals.. or the life of his fellow villagers.

Stepping out from the shadows where he had been waiting, since he had guessed right about their next move which was leaving the village, Hiroki stopped trying to hide his presence. As he took slow steps towards them he imagined what it looked like to the couple that were now able to stare straight at his still not completely visible form. A dark figure would form in front of them, like something was getting a humanized shape out of the fog. It was most probably mostly like a scene from a bad horror movie, but nonetheless rather enteraining. At least for Hiroki it was, for he liked very much to make dramatic and memorible entrances. He stood still, just a few feet away from them and knew they should be able to tell clearly who this was by now. His face was with the same indifferent and yet not hostile look as when they had first met him, a sort of I'm-ready-to-be-your-friend-but-still-keep-a-little-distance look. "Now what have we got here." His voice sounded a bit cheerful like he had stumbled across long lost friends. "I didn't know you two planned to leave this quickly. If so then I'd have at least spent some more time talking and getting to know you."

Taking a few more steps, he came to a halt again as he glanced quickly at Takeshi before letting his eyes settle on Hina's petite form. He let out an apologetic smile, even if his eyes said he wasn't sorry at all. "I hope I wasn't butting in on some touching moment here." His boyish charm and sparkling red eyes would be hard for anyone to feel mad or irritated, and that was exactly what he always used to get what he wanted. For some it was just as if he was a spoiled kid that knew too well how easy he could get anything he wanted, and perhaps some wanted to scold him for it.
Back to top Go down
Hanashi Shikyo
Jounin
Jounin
Hanashi Shikyo

PostSubject: Re: Coming back another day... That and know when to slap a perv and when to kiss back? [Hiroki]   Coming back another day... That and know when to slap a perv and when to kiss back? [Hiroki] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 9:16 pm

Hina turned around, along with Takeshi to immediately glare daggers at who? Hiroko Katsuro. How can this be? Was she so spaced out that she couldn't sense him? Or maybe he appeared at the wrong/right place at the wrong/right time? Meanwhile, Shitake grinned mentally, then laughed mentally, making Takeshi narrow his eyes a bit.'Ohh, this is interesting. Mr. Jounin followed you or appeared in a coincidence! Oh so, so much fuun!' 'Now, now, Shitake. You maybe right... in some weird way, but you never know.. He IS a Konoha Jounin....' Nonetheless, both were very, very interested as to why he was here until he spoke. Both Hina and Takeshi seemed slightly shocked, not much, because the have taken this into consideration since Hiroki IS in fact a Jounin of Konohagakure no Sato, he would've probably found out about them leaving. But... how to.. Oh, what's the word... handle Hiroki?

Takeshi's eyes glinted a bit, making his dark red eyes look slightly lighter. "Ahh, Hiroki-san... What a nice surprise, is it not?" He stood beside Hina, like a guard dog, in a sense as he seemed all the more 'welcoming', but his eyes... they had something distinct about them now. It mean Shitake was a bit riled but to be honest, and wanted to come out. But, of course, Takeshi -wasn't- going to let him out. Not now, not for a few... years? Maybe that's taken it a -bit- too far? He doesn't seem to think so.
"... Hiroki-san. Not really much of a surprise to see you here, I was expecting someone, but you are quite a surprise.." Takeshi looked at Hina from the corner of his eye. She had a straight line on her face, her lavender eyes were staring at Hiroki's red ones, and she appeared to have a serious look on her face. Not surprising. "It's the usual moments, Hiroki. Nothing of your importance." Her eyes closed and she crossed her arms, and started tapping the floor with her black ninja shoes. Tap, tap, tap tap tap, tap, tap. It was slow, then fast, then slow again, it had no predictable pattern, it was just a random one, even though it seemed it had a pattern.

"We're leaving for certain reasons. I hope it is no problem to you, Hiroki-san?" Hina spoke back calmly. Her voice having quite a monotone tone to it, like always. The only time had Takeshi heard Hina in a panicked voice, or even with such a happy tone was with her family. And that was long ago... For that to change, it would take a while. 'It's best to get her to Ame. Start our search for her sister there, any objections, Shitake-san?' There was silence dancing in Takeshi's mind until... 'Ehh, it better have some fun there, Takeshi. Otherwise, I will 'die' of boredom, hearing your thoughts are rather boring now...' 'Well, I feel insulted...' 'Heh.' Hina then spoke, attracting Takeshi's attention. "Besides the fact that it might've seem you... followed us... Can I ask why are you here?" In a way, that meant "This-isn't-an-option-ask-or-dai!" question, even if it might've seemed optional. But, Hina, before leaving wants to know why he followed them.
Back to top Go down
Yoshiko Tomoko
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Yoshiko Tomoko

PostSubject: Re: Coming back another day... That and know when to slap a perv and when to kiss back? [Hiroki]   Coming back another day... That and know when to slap a perv and when to kiss back? [Hiroki] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 9:53 pm

He had to say that he felt rather amused as he could almost feel the daggers from Hina's and Takeshi's eyes pierce him. He waved his hand in a carefree manner while speaking again, each word practically dancing from his lips in a cheerful way. "It seems like people tend to think it's nice surprises to see me. Well at least they think so in the end." Giving the words a double meaning, he glanced at them both. I wonder if I should say something about what I heard today after this whole attacking thing. To be honest then he had gotten very surprised as the mission of hunting down Yoshimaru Kangai had been displayed, it was a little weird to think that the always smiling and cheerful Jounin would get killed by the same village he had always loved. Gotta love the irony in that. Hiroki giggled in his mind. The small female seemed impatient, irritated, at his presence. How I'd love to tame her.. have her crawl after me while begging me to make love to her. Well that would all happen in good time. First he had to lay some ground for it. It was actually the first time in a long while that he had gotten this certain about wanting to make someone his own property. He wanted this girl, it was just that simple.

"I have no doubts you two have some very good reasons to leave. As a matter of fact then it surprised me slightly you hadn't already left. Maybe you were waiting to hear a word from Yoshimaru first?" He was now just guessing, since he had had no idea if Yoshimaru had truly told them where he was going or what he was about to do. Yoshimaru...Yoshimaru.. you are an idiot. Hina's questions sparkled a small glint of amusement in Hiroki's eyes. "Of course you may ask that Hina-chan since I wouldn't wanna be coming out like a stalker. Well I was just on an evening stroll, you know.. playing my role of that ninja of Konoha, when I all of the sudden saw you guys and thought to myself what a pleasant surprise it would be to have a little chat with you again! Maybe we could sit down and have a picnic in this wonderful fog while you two would talk about your future plans with me, and tell me of your dreams." His face was completely serious as he said that, and there passed probably 1 minute of complete silence until some cracks appeared in that mask. First his eyebrow twitched slightly, then his slightly full lips started trembling before he let out a loud laughter. He clutched to his stomach while keep laughing like a lunatic, before raising himself up again and wiping tears from his eyes. His irresistable face still had a big smile on it while he drew in a few breathes before seemingly having gotten over this awesome joke of his.

"No I'm just kidding. I have my good resources here and there so I know pretty much everything about who is coming or going if I want to know for that matter, and well... I also wondered to myself why I shouldn't ask you guys if you knew where Yoshimaru had gone. You see, he's now a missing nin of this village and I could really use some hints so that I can get to him first and get the credit for bringing his head back." There was no laughter after that statement as he watched Hina and Takeshi with amusement and curiosity. He ran his hand through his messy, raven black hair while having a rather arrogant look on his face. Certainly they could get as mad as they wanted at him, but there wasn't as if they could really do anything to him. First of all then he was pretty confident in his skills and second of all, then they -were- just outside the gates of his village. So pretty much anything they would do, could get themselves killed. I will not get to see if they were attached to my fellow Jounin.. or well the ex-fellow Jounin. Maybe they wouldn't even give a shit about this statement, or his obvious lack of care for Yoshimaru. They were missing nin after all, so why think they had any more feelings than he himself did?

Hiroki -had- by the way been kidding about this statement of his, since he was far too lazy to be going out of the village just to hunt some rascal down. But if he had been ordered to, well then he would have probably gone out there and killed Yoshimaru. However he couldn't have been quite sure if he would have felt sad about doing that or had regret or hesitation cloud his judgement. Those kind of feelings were kind of too far away from his mind. It was interesting to think about though, and he made sure to make that sort of an experiment as soon as he'd get time.
Back to top Go down
Hanashi Shikyo
Jounin
Jounin
Hanashi Shikyo

PostSubject: Re: Coming back another day... That and know when to slap a perv and when to kiss back? [Hiroki]   Coming back another day... That and know when to slap a perv and when to kiss back? [Hiroki] I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 1:00 am

Hina had risen her eyebrow, understanding a slight meaning in what he had said, but she didn't know what kind of meaning it meant. She glared, more if possible, at Hiroki. The young Tomoko girl seemed rather impatient, something that usually wasn't in her character. The only time she was ever impatient when she was younger than she is now, technically, she never showed that much emotions till now. So, another surprise, in a way? Hiroki's eyes seemed rather.... interesting. They held something in them, something that wanted to made Hina's skin crawl a bit. But, she held her ground.

Her eyes narrowed, her glare still intact while inside, she was rather shocked. Yoshimaru? She hadn't deciding on visiting him because it would seem quite pointless in her opinion and it would be on her and Takeshi's best interest to leave, even without saying goodbye. Takeshi, noticing Hina wasn't talking decided to speak for her. But, before he could even speak, Hiroki spoke. '... Oy. I think this man has a few bolts not screwed well enough into his head.' For one, Takeshi had to agree with Shitake, who seemed rather annoyed, or he heard him, and he sounded annoyed. Yeah, that was a much better way of saying it. Hina, didn't seem all that "happy" with Hiroki's rather joking side. In fact, she was getting annoyed, and it was showing. Her eyes seemed to get a dark lavender, and she was biting her lip once in awhile and she stopped tapping the floor with her right foot and just now had it still.

"...." Hina didn't say anything, her hands dropped to her sides and she seemed to have had enough. She might have taken his last statement like it was real, maybe it probably was. "I see...", her eyes went back to her light lavender colored ones. Her slightly pale hands closed tightly and immediately walked over to Hiroki. Takeshi, reached out to her but he stopped and retreated his hand back and stood there, waiting to see what would happen. "So, he became a missing nin.. I see then..." It was weird that she didn't say anything else, or better yet... she couldn't or didn't want to say anything. " I guess... that's the price of freedom for you... Being hunted down and killed..." Hina paused and looked up to the sky. The never ending sky was beautiful, with a few stars twinkling here and there and then she said "Is probably your only freedom."

It looked like she wasn't mad at his statement, but in fact she -kinda- was. Being around 162 cm, she had to look up at Hiroki. Her hand was -this- close to connecting to his face, in fact, why not just slap him? Just go get the urge out? And she did. Her right hand swiftly slapped his cheek, it was a bit loud, and she tried to use every force in her body to make -sure- it left a red mark on his 'pretty' face. Takeshi had a shocked look on his face, he was surprised Hina even did that! She always behaved, but to think, just now, she slapped someone higher rank than her, had more power than her, and she didn't care not one single bit? That and Shitake was chuckling, not helping the situation whatsoever. "Now, that felt interesting..." she mumbled to herself, looking at her small, right hand. The usual pale, close to flawless skin was a bit red and it stung her a bit, but not as much as Hiroki probably.

"Get mad at me, if you feel the need to even slap me as well, do it. I just needed to get that urge out" Her head turned over to the left side, looking at nothing in particular, just not being able to look at Hiroki in the eye, and the fact she was close to him... Annoyed her for some reason. Still, she kept an eye on him, making sure he didn't try anyting all too ...'Hiroki'-ish, along with Takeshi, who was watching very closely, but didn't do anything if Hina wasn't all that worried.
Back to top Go down
Yoshiko Tomoko
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Yoshiko Tomoko

PostSubject: Re: Coming back another day... That and know when to slap a perv and when to kiss back? [Hiroki]   Coming back another day... That and know when to slap a perv and when to kiss back? [Hiroki] I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 8:57 am

Noticing the small hints of her rising annoyance made Hiroki feel completely gleeful. He was waiting on something amusing to happen, maybe see a tear or two run down those smooth cheeks of hers. His sly eyes danced over her form while he kept the smirking at bay, he wasn't going to do anything to provoke that little darling until she'd given him something to work with. Hina walked closer to him, her small form seeming even more fragile than before as he loomed over her like a tall and dark shadow. His red eyes glinted in the slight darkness as his black hair added even more onto his dangerous looks. "Like a wolf ready to gobble you down." were the words he'd heard someone use about him, and how well those words fitted. The girl's lips moved as she spoke some words about freedom, something that didn't interest Hiroki in hearing. If she was just going to be having a petty little conversation then the whole purpose of his annoying presence would be wasted, and that would most certainly not leave Hiroki amused. In fact then he was thinking about making a scene just so that he could get more Jounin here, watch these two get into a confused and cornered state. He was however not really prepared for her next action, as the next thing he knew was her hand in the air and then the cracking sound echoing in the air as the slap became real.

For just a moment, his eyes went slightly wide as a look of surprise spread over his features. At that moment he truly did look like the young teen he was, instead of the confident man he had taken the role of. This was the first time -ever- anyone had laid hand on him since he could remember, and it was actually very interesting. Oh I just LOVE her! A boyish chuckle was heard from him as he smiled down at the very interesting female, wondering just how much more she would be able to surprise him. His cheek that was usually of a pale color had turned a pink color as slowly there started to form the evidence of the slapping. Takeshi was now completely forgotten as Hiroki's eyes only saw Hina, his mind still in a somewhat blizzful state. Lowering his stance, so that he was a little closer to her own height, his hand went to her small chin and turned her face towards him. Light red eyes met purplish colored ones. One face was filled with joy, playfullness as the other had an indifferent and a rather cold look to it.

"You know Hina-chan, I just might fall for you." As he spoke, or practically purred those words out, his eyes took on a darker color. They had now the color of a fine ruby, as deep inside them some new feelings started swirling. He wanted to feel her lips against his as he'd claim her, rub his hand down her stiff back until he had her melting against his body. He wanted to tangle his hand in her hair and pull slightly to see her surprised, yet slightly pleased look as her innocence would be slowly taken away from her. His eyes didn't wander from hers the least bit as his warm fingers on her chin finally let go, Hiroki now putting his hands in the pockets of his jeans as he kept just looking at Hina. "It's a shame you are leaving this soon." He straightened himself back up as he looked away from Hina and onto Takeshi. Just what exactly was that man to her? With a lazy, yet very challenging smile in Takeshi's direction, Hiroki gave just a small hint to what he had in mind. He had in mind to make that girl his, and his alone. Would Takeshi be able to do something about that? Well there would be one way to find out. And did Hina want Takeshi to be butting in? He looked again down at her, tilting his head slightly to the side.

"I can give you guys a place to settle in here." Did he? Sure... he had confidence in his skills. If the cards would be played right. "But I have a feeling... you aren't searching for a place to settle in. Rather.. you are looking for something?" He changed constantly his roles when it came to his personality. At first he had been the arrogant jerk, then he was practically undressing Hina with his eyes, and now he was the helpful and slightly normal guy. His expression along with his voice even seemed to change at each role he took on, giving a hint of just how lost this man was in truly knowing who he was. He had nothing he could call a real feeling, he only knew how to reach out and grab something if he wanted it. By reading books, observing others and guessing he was able to somewhat figure out most of the time what people felt, what they meant and what the needed. But with Hina and Takeshi, it seemed like it would take more work than that. And to his slight surprise, then that was something he was interested in. For now at least.
Back to top Go down
Hanashi Shikyo
Jounin
Jounin
Hanashi Shikyo

PostSubject: Re: Coming back another day... That and know when to slap a perv and when to kiss back? [Hiroki]   Coming back another day... That and know when to slap a perv and when to kiss back? [Hiroki] I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 9:12 pm

Her face was still turned away, her lavender ish eyes looking still at nothing in particular. Her hands were still at her sides when Hiroki grasped her chin, making her eyes go wide a bit, and feel a bit.. uncomfortable? No, that wasn't the word.. Her heart was beating a bit faster as Hiroki looked at her, both of their eyes looking at one another, making Hina feel totally vulnerable but she still kept up her walls. He, somehow knew how to press her buttons, since she felt like getting more annoyed(if possible). 'Why is it he's the only male that's been able to push me to get this annoyed so easily...?' No one else, that she remembers, ever pushed her buttons. And then, the feelings she was feeling... They were going to become a headache soon.

Then, her eyes widened again while her almost flawless, pale face turned a slight crimson. Even acting like a mature adult, she returned back to her true self a bit. Her mouth opened a bit wide, not letting out any sound as Hiroki said he could or might fall for her. While Takeshi had his mouth opened, his eyes wide and he seemed to be shocked, while Shitake just laughed at the situation. Then, his warm fingers left her chin, making Hina almost want to take his hand and put it back, since she missed the feeling, the feeling of someone else's warmth. Then, she went back to her usual look, still having that slight color to her face while she started speaking. "Takeshi is a family friend. He's been taking care of me the past... few years", as if reading his mind, she said that. As if Hina knew what he was thinking by looking behind her, she knew automatically he was looking at Takeshi. Takeshi knew better than to move, Hina didn't seem in trouble, nor she didn't seem to be calling out to Takeshi... So, he had no choice but to stay where he is.

A small smile formed on her face as she also kept looking at Hiroki. "That's... nice of you, but you barely know us. Why would you even consider letting us have a place to live here?" Then, after thinking about it, her smile got bigger. "Don't answer that. I'm sure you wouldn't want to anyway.." Then, her eyes had a confused look, wondering how the hell did he figure out that Hina was searching for something. "You... are right. I'm searching for someone, not something, though." Her eyes got softer and she added. "I am... looking for my sister.."

Then, as if on an urge, Hina got closer to Hiroki, placed both of her hands on his and then, being on her tip toes, she placed a soft kiss on Hiroki's lips. The kiss itself was soft, and innocent, just like Hina, but it held some feeling behind it that maybe Hiroki could no comprehend. Takeshi's eyes, if possible, got bigger, he coughed and blinked several times. 'Kissing a man she barely knows?! This isn't like her at -all-!' And his opposite self, Shitake just howled in laughter, finding this all too amusing for words and only just laughter. After parting, Hina had her cheeks, well, her whole face was about to go in flames, soon. She's never done this before so her kiss was a bit... Innocent, like she didn't knew how to kiss, it was just a simple kiss. Hina turned away, her back facing probably the shocked Hiroki. "You... are one interesting person, Hiro-kun.." Her arms were crossed her chest now, her eyes were looking at Takeshi's, who seemed to be frozen solid at the moment, making the young girl sitffle a laugh. But, she went back to her nervous moment, seeing as she kissed someone she barely knew, and let alone he's a Konoha jounin, she wonder what he would do before she left.
Back to top Go down
Yoshiko Tomoko
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Yoshiko Tomoko

PostSubject: Re: Coming back another day... That and know when to slap a perv and when to kiss back? [Hiroki]   Coming back another day... That and know when to slap a perv and when to kiss back? [Hiroki] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 10:54 am

If Hiroki would be asked just what it was that made him like flirting this much, he'd reply very quickly. "It's because I love seeing that stunned yet pleased look as someone gets aware of their hidden side." In his opinion then people seemed to be concentrating too much on always being modest, always playing that innocent role so that they wouldn't be judged by others. But to him, the act of flirting was just his way of communicating with others. The body contact made him know he was alive. A few sweet words here and there, a hug or a kiss, this was all something to bond with. He pretended at that moment when he was with a partner that he could actually feel something for that person. The moment they joined, the moment when flirting glances turned into something more passionate. The act of making love to each other. Of course to him, this was just sex and the process of getting to the sex. That was at least what he kept telling himself. With each new partner, Hiroki was trying to fill up that hole in his soul and that hole where his heart should have been. Now, was this girl that seemed to be equally shut out from others, the one to guide him the way?

He had a pleased look on his face as he saw her cold expression turn into something else, as the crimson color filled her cheeks and gave her an even more beautiful look. It was also as if she could read better into Hiroki than he had thought at first, as she came with the explanation of who that man was which she was traveling with. Just a family friend hmmm? Then he is somewhat that father role to her... I've never really been that good with dads...hehehe.. It surprised him that the man hadn't made any move, but just stood there and watched them with a slightly surprised and shocked look. Maybe he didn't want to ruin his "daugthers" first real flirting moment? The small smile which lifted the corners of her mouth slightly, giving a gentle look to her otherwise flawless face made Hiroki somewhat want to capture that moment. I haven't been this obsessed over anyone since ... well ever. He felt a small pang of something that was dangerously feeling like ..possession? If he decided on wanting something, then he -would- get it, and that meant by any means. And it was very clear to anyone that had been unfortunate enough to encounter the young Jounin in such moments, that Hiroki never played fair.

Why indeed would I consider doing that? You must know somewhere deep down inside of you just why, and I'm not that sure you'd enjoy my answer that much. "Your sister?" I can assume that she's a missing nin then also, and they have somehow managed to lose track of each other? Now..if I not only manage to score with this little darling here but also manage to bring in perhaps another missing nin, then I might get some credits from my superiors. He had in mind to do what he wanted to to Hina, then see if he'd get bored of her or not. Takeshi was... someone that Hiroki wouldn't hesitate in getting rid of. His train of thought got stopped though, as Hina placed her hands on his before tip toeing upwards. What, is she going to bite me now? Deciding not to do anything, his eyes stared at her like she was a baby bunny that had stumbled into the home of a hungry fox. Her lips touched his lightly in a very soft kiss, that slow moment made his eyes have a slightly fiercer look to them as he clenched his fists. I am not going to do anything rash... I am -not- going.. to do..anything... RASH! She tasted...sweet, innocent. Somewhere in the background, Takeshi coughed, maybe trying to get their attention or maybe he just almost choked on saliva from shock. It didn't really matter to Hiroki as he kept looking at Hina, as she drew back from him. He knew she would now see the lust that was displayed in his deep red eyes. His slightly parted lips formed a small smile as his tongue darted out as if to taste her again. She had turned her back on him now, not being aware of just what she had done. For a moment he wondered if she was taunting him, playing around. But he shrugged that off. He knew players when he saw them, and she was not like that. She was way too innocent. And it seemed like his charm had worked like usually. Oh you are right darling, I am a very interesting person. In more than one way, as you will most probably find out.

"So, there is some lead as to where your..sister might be?" Taking a step towards Hina, his arm snaked around her small waist, pulling the girl closer to him before resting his chin on her head. A small, very fox like grin, was on his face as he looked at Takeshi. He didn't hold her too tightly, but tightly enough for her to .... -feel- that his interest was most certainly sparked. Even if this small gesture of his showed to an observer only a hint of interest and affection, then Hina would be feeling the heat emitting from his body. The proof of his excitement against her back, as he was not at all ashamed of letting her know of that, along with his other hand which he placed on her hip and started to slowly stroke up and down it with his thumb. Everything he did was made seem so natural, so right to do that it wasn't even as if he was actually trying to seduce her or make her feel more interested in him. Perhaps to him this was just his way of showing his affection, while the girl in his arms would be getting the heat inside of her sparked up by each passing minute. And that was exactly what the sly Hiroki was counting on. He wasn't planning on doing anything much now. Only get her a bit more interested, maybe cloud her judgement slightly as he would learn more about whom they were seeking.

"I can try to help perhaps, in finding that person. Even if you might not trust me, since according to the village we should be enemies." His voice was low and gentle, as he didn't want to make Hina feel uncomfortable in any way. Even if it would take a little time, then he would tame her. But she was different than the others, so he would be more gentle than usually in showing her just what to do. I wonder if Takeshi is going to be saying something. If I get lucky, he will perhaps attempt to attack me and she will prevent that... and well we all know what happens when the parents and children fight. The young and weak get seperated from the strong and older ones... and that's when the hunter starts stalking his prey for real.
Back to top Go down
Hanashi Shikyo
Jounin
Jounin
Hanashi Shikyo

PostSubject: Re: Coming back another day... That and know when to slap a perv and when to kiss back? [Hiroki]   Coming back another day... That and know when to slap a perv and when to kiss back? [Hiroki] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 9:58 pm

She was cautious, Hina wasn't going to deny that. Having her arms crossed, and her eyes looking at Takeshi's as Hiroki came up from behind and wrapped his arms around her small waist, making her eyes narrow dangerously, he'd better know that she still wasn't all that comfortable around him. And yet.. his head on her head made her feel very small(which she was)and made her scowl childishly. But becides that, the way he was holding her made her feel... something. If she knew this feeling... and probably guess, then.. 'Curses. On a guy like him, too nonetheless?' Well, her curiousity has been sparking ever since she met him/laid eyes on him but it couldn't possibly be the feeling she thinks that it is.. Is it? Hina also twitched a little when his hand was on her hip, his thumb rubbing up and down slowly, making the young girl feel even more flustered.

"I don't know where she is, I'm just going by insticnt, if you will." The heat emanating from his body was overwhelming her, making her feel warm instead of cold. She wasn't complaining in the -least-. Meanwhile, Takeshi was giving Hiroki a glare, his red eyes glinted more, if possible and they some sort of light ruby color. He was giving him quite a warning, and he was also telling Hina in a way to be careful. This man wasn't someone you should mess with, or be around with. He just felt a bit protectove of Hina after her losing her family, and now finding out her sister is alive? Well, he just couldn't help but be protective. Meanwhile, Hina stared at Takeshi as he stared at them, still having her cheeks a bit flushed but she retained her calm/cold look. She will admit, she felt quite.... interested in Hiroki, but she couldn't think on it all that much. She leaned her head back, closing her eyes in happiness it appeared, which could have made him go into shock that she seemed so happy?

"You are one interesting man... Hiro-kun" She opened her eyes and placed both of her hands on his, her eyes looking rather.. happy, warm, and kind. She unwrapped his arms around her waist and turned around to look at him. "Are you lying to me? Someone like you, who has caught my interest.. Someone I would like to know more than my own sister and Takeshi.. You.. wouldn't betray me, right?" Hina was in a vuknerable state. She has never opened up to anyone besides Takeshi. "She is probably a missing nin... Or maybe a civilian.. I really don't know.." She sighed and then spoke. "Her name's Yoshiko Tomoko... I don't know anything else.. I am going to go find her, and when I do.." Hina looked at him and smiled widely. "I wanna get to know you more when I find her. Maybe you come to me or I to you... doesn't matter.."

"I think.... I think I.. love you?" She told him, making Takeshi choke again and frozed. Her face turned a bit crimson as she turned her eyes away from Hiroki, being so close to him made her feel very.... nervous. "I think it is love.. maybe I will have a good answer when you find me or I will.." Hina then went on her tip toes and kissed his lips again, this time wrapping her arms around his neck while looking rather innocent.
Back to top Go down
Yoshiko Tomoko
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Yoshiko Tomoko

PostSubject: Re: Coming back another day... That and know when to slap a perv and when to kiss back? [Hiroki]   Coming back another day... That and know when to slap a perv and when to kiss back? [Hiroki] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 12:14 am

Hiroki wasn't all that surprised when Hina told him she didn't know where her sister was. He had seen it right away that she was one of those people that have this lost puppy look on their faces. Like someone that just lost their owner or someone dear to them and couldn't find them again even if their life depended on it. Feeling her relax a bit more, Hiroki was sure he was getting a bit closer to winning her more over. But Hina then turned in his arms, now looking at him with these pure, innocent eyes as she spoke to him. He didn't change his expression while listening to her, but his eyes held a more serious look. Was she going to share something with him now? Hiroki was a good liar, heck he was one of the best. So he could just say right to her face that he was planning on being her best friend or whatever. But somehow ... he just didn't say that.

Yoshiko Tomoko... It didn't ring any bell, for now at least. But he would make sure to look it up later and see if there were any records. He was though more for relying on people when it came to find or track someone down. It would never fail him to ask around at the right places. Perhaps in a red light district, at a bar, even at a classy restaurant. "I wont betray you." For now at least.. There was a bitter taste in his mouth, making him wonder if he was actually going to be feeling some regret towards this girl. It couldn't be... he wouldn't allow himself to fall that low.

It was clear he got surprised at her next words, his full lips parting slightly in a very dumbfound expression before he gathered his senses. She claims to love me? No, she says she thinks she loves me. Typical for a girl that is experiencing romance for the first time in her life. Holding back a small sigh, he thought about all the hearts he had crushed up until now. How many girls had claimed to have loved him, and he had betrayed each and every one of them. Had he ever felt remorse? Not at all. Somehow his smile felt a little bit more stiff than before, he wasn't sure if it was noticable or not. Maybe Karma would be getting his ass soon, and for once in his life then Hiroki kind of felt like he would deserve that. What the fu... am I getting soft because some random girl is confessing to me? Geez... get a grip here Hiroki.

As her lips met his again he thought he would be controling himself, but as her arms wrapped around his neck then the young puppet master could have sworn something in his head snapped. He felt his left arm wrap around her waist as his right hand went up into her hair, supporting and tilting her head slightly as he made that kiss a little bit... less innocent. His lips claimed hers as his teeth nibbled on her lower lip, before his tongue followed suit and was now asking for entrance. His left hand that had been resting on her hip went down, and was now resting on her soft yet firm butt, squeezing on it. Hiroki used the opportunity of the slightly startled gasp that would have emitted from her, to slide his tongue into her mouth and taste her sweetness. His tongue danced a slow and lazy dance with hers, teasing and guiding her further into the kiss before breaking it up.

He pulled just a little away, his red eyes staring deep into her purple ones as all of the sudden he dipped her down and had a big and teasing grin on his lips before he leaned over her. His mouth found her neck, as he softly nibbled on it before sucking on the same spot he had nibbled on. His hold on her tightened a little as he kept sucking on her neck, making a very visible hickey that would probably take some time to disappear. He was hungry for her, starving. He wanted to lay her down on the ground, teach her more, have her want more. But now was not the time, and especially not when Takeshi was hovering over them. Hiroki wanted to wave his hand at the man and ask him to take a walk in the woods for about an hour or 2, but kind of decided against it. He knew it would be futile to ask anyways since the other man would never agree to leave his cute little innocent bunny with the hungry wolf.

He straightened himself up again, pulling his mouth away from Hina's neck as he licked his lips. "You taste just the way I had imagined. Sweet, fresh..." His voice was just a low murmur, his words only meant for her ears as his hand that was on the back of her neck was softly massaging her there. He raised his other hand, which had been on her butt still, and used it to run his fingers through her silky soft hair as he smiled slightly. "I am sure we will find each other again." And that time, I will hear your sweet voice moan out for me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Coming back another day... That and know when to slap a perv and when to kiss back? [Hiroki]   Coming back another day... That and know when to slap a perv and when to kiss back? [Hiroki] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Coming back another day... That and know when to slap a perv and when to kiss back? [Hiroki]
Page 1 of 1