Shinobi Armada
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat Box
if
Similar topics
staff
An accidental yet pleasant meeting: The lost girl and the stargazer! [Mitsu and Aoi, private] Shauntaystaffimgf
Happy New Year:

Year: 0638

Month: 1

Season: Winter
Your weekly weather report:
For the week of:
January 16th to January 22nd

Konoha: Snow Storm

Tea: Snow Storm

River: Snow Storm

Iwa:Snow

Taki: Snow

Wave: Snow

Suna: Windy

Kusa:Snow

Bird: Windy

Kiri: Snow Storm (40% visibility)

Oto:Snow

Ame:Hail

Kumo: Snow Storm

An accidental yet pleasant meeting: The lost girl and the stargazer! [Mitsu and Aoi, private]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
sly448
Genin
Genin
sly448

An accidental yet pleasant meeting: The lost girl and the stargazer! [Mitsu and Aoi, private] Empty
PostSubject: An accidental yet pleasant meeting: The lost girl and the stargazer! [Mitsu and Aoi, private]   An accidental yet pleasant meeting: The lost girl and the stargazer! [Mitsu and Aoi, private] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 9:33 pm

Once again Mitsuhide was laying outside staring out into space... literally. Stargazing was his favorite thing to do, when he actually had time for it. The night was beautiful, and the stars were in full view. Mitsu was laying in an opening in the forest of Konoha. He had finally gotten some free time, and hadn't had any for awhile, so, he took advantage of it.

As he was laying on the ground, admiring the stars, he reach over his side without looking, feeling for the 2 apples he had laying next to him, just to make sure they were still there. OOMPH! was the sound that came from Mitsu as something had suddenly kicked his side. His eyes widened as he was hit. he head a yelp and looked over wondering what kind of person had tripped over him...
Back to top Go down
Aoi

Aoi

An accidental yet pleasant meeting: The lost girl and the stargazer! [Mitsu and Aoi, private] Empty
PostSubject: Re: An accidental yet pleasant meeting: The lost girl and the stargazer! [Mitsu and Aoi, private]   An accidental yet pleasant meeting: The lost girl and the stargazer! [Mitsu and Aoi, private] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 9:50 pm

Aoi looked around in the dark woods, the moonlight shimmering the forest floor. Lost, again, as always. Her sense of direction was horrible, to say the least. Blinking slowly she steped over a root. Looking up to the tree tops, Aoi watched the sky above her move as she did, slowly through the dense forest.

Aoi wasn't too worried about herself being lost. She was on vacation with her parents in the Konohagakure area. Aoi had gone out for a walk and some how ended up in the forest. Turning her head from the sky she looked in front of her. A clearing was coming up. Maybe she could figure out where she was from there.

Looking back up to the sky, Aoi kept forward, not really looking where she was going and before she could realized what happened, she triped over something and landed face first.

Or, instead of something... Someone.

Groaning, Aoi picked herself up, pressing her hands on whatever had caught her fall.

Blinking, she looked at where she had landed. A boy? Squeaking she scrambled up and over him, landed beside him on the ground. Her eyes were wide as she stared at him. Her mouth was gapped open as she stared at the guy she landed on.

Quickly, she gathered her words.

" Ah.. Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry...I..I just wasn't looking and I don't even know where I am and... Are you okay? " She stuttered out, trying not to embaress herself further.
Back to top Go down
sly448
Genin
Genin
sly448

PostSubject: Re: An accidental yet pleasant meeting: The lost girl and the stargazer! [Mitsu and Aoi, private]   An accidental yet pleasant meeting: The lost girl and the stargazer! [Mitsu and Aoi, private] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 10:12 pm

Suddenly, his eyes met with a girl's and pretty girl's eyes at that too. He felt one hand on his chest and a second pushing on his stomach. Unfortunately for him, her weight seemed to be on the hand on his stomach. This was obviously uncomfortable. The girl had a confused look on her face before she frantically got up and was at his side. Mitsu took a large, deep, yet silent breath and slowly let it out. She was apologizing, and Mitsu thought she had a very cute voice. He kept his emotions to himself of course, thats just how he is.
He gathered that she was lost, from what she said. This girl is obviously lost. She must not be from around here, considering she just tripped over me like that. Well, she seems cute, I guess I can help her.
Mitsu sat up."It's fine, it's fine. I'm alright, and no serious harm was done, right? I was just admiring the stars and should have noticed you coming. Perhaps I could help you as to where you might be going? Oh, and, I'm Mitsuhide Katsudo."
As he was sitting there, he was looking over the young girl's body. He liked the way she looked, and noticed her clothes. he slowly looked her over starting from her feet all the way to the top of her head. He liked her look, He was attracted to this girl already. He was embarrassed to admit it to himself. He looked into the girl's blue eyes as she began to reply...
Back to top Go down
Aoi

Aoi

PostSubject: Re: An accidental yet pleasant meeting: The lost girl and the stargazer! [Mitsu and Aoi, private]   An accidental yet pleasant meeting: The lost girl and the stargazer! [Mitsu and Aoi, private] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 10:28 pm

As Aoi finished up her apology, she noticed the boy's look. He was handsome, to say the least and his hair shined in the moonlight. Noticing him looking at her intently, Aoi felt a blush creep up her face.

Brushing her bangs to the side she shifted her eyes to the side. As he sat up slightly, he talked.

"It's fine, it's fine. I'm alright, and no serious harm was done, right? I was just admiring the stars and should have noticed you coming. Perhaps I could help you as to where you might be going? Oh, and, I'm Mitsuhide Katsudo."

' Mitsuhide.....Katsudo ' Aoi thought slowly, as she blinked slowly. ' What a cool name... He seems... pretty cool ' She bit her lip and tugged at her pony tail. Why did she feel so nervous, all of a sudden...?

Trying to keep her voice steady, she spoke to Mitsuhide.

" Ahh... Nice to meet you, Mitsuhide.... I'm Aoi...Aoi Semi-ku. I...I got lost when I was on a walk.. I'm visiting Konohagakure from Kumogakure. . . And I'm sorry again. I wasn't... I wasn't looking. "
Back to top Go down
sly448
Genin
Genin
sly448

PostSubject: Re: An accidental yet pleasant meeting: The lost girl and the stargazer! [Mitsu and Aoi, private]   An accidental yet pleasant meeting: The lost girl and the stargazer! [Mitsu and Aoi, private] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 10:43 pm

" Ahh... Nice to meet you, Mitsuhide.... I'm Aoi...Aoi Semi-ku. I...I got lost when I was on a walk.. I'm visiting Konohagakure from Kumogakure. . . And I'm sorry again. I wasn't... I wasn't looking. "
Mitsu didn't break eye contact with Aoi the whole time she was speaking. She was a cute girl, and he was in suave and manner mode. He did notice that she was blushing and was having a hard time speaking a little. He decided to try to calm her down a bit.
"Kumo eh? I've never been there before. And visiting? Well then, I'm glad you chose to visit Konoha! And its very nice to meet you Aoi" Mitsu lifted Aoi's hand and gently kissed it. He sat up crossed legged.
"So, what brings you into the forest so late? If you have the time, would you care to stay and talk a bit, maybe stargaze a little?" Mitsu always went stargazing alone, and normally would ask anyone else to kindly leave him be, but again, this girl was cute. He picked up the 2 apples and casually offered one to her. Let's see if being a small show off will work. Mitsu protruded a knife shaped bone from his arm and removed it and began peeling his own apple. He had a slight smirk on his face as he did this, and glanced over at Aoi's face to see her expression.
Back to top Go down
Aoi

Aoi

PostSubject: Re: An accidental yet pleasant meeting: The lost girl and the stargazer! [Mitsu and Aoi, private]   An accidental yet pleasant meeting: The lost girl and the stargazer! [Mitsu and Aoi, private] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 10:56 pm

Aoi about died when he kissed her hand. His lips where soft against her hand. Her face became a fierce red as she opened her mouth to say something, but failing miserably.

"So, what brings you into the forest so late? If you have the time, would you care to stay and talk a bit, maybe stargaze a little?" She didn't know what to say. Aoi was never good at these sort of things.

She wasn't, as most would say, very smooth. Mitsuhide, on the other hand, was very smooth.

He handed her an apple, which she gladly accepted.. It had been a while since she had eaten, but she hadn't realized how hungr- ' Wait.. Did he just grow a bone...knife? '

She blinked, eyes widening. Aoi stared in awe at him, as he started to peel the apple. Looking up at him, in his eyes, she quickly glanced back down, face redding again.

" You.. grew a knife out of your arm.. " she said quietly, trying not to sound stupid.

But, obviously that had failed.
Back to top Go down
sly448
Genin
Genin
sly448

PostSubject: Re: An accidental yet pleasant meeting: The lost girl and the stargazer! [Mitsu and Aoi, private]   An accidental yet pleasant meeting: The lost girl and the stargazer! [Mitsu and Aoi, private] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 11:12 pm

As Mitsu kissed Aoi's hand, he saw her face erupt to almost complete red. She didnt answer his questions, but she did accept the apple. She seemed very very nervous, Mitsu could tell he was wooing her. He saw her face when she realized he pulled a bone knife out of his own arm.
" You.. grew a knife out of your arm.. "
He never grew tired of hearing people say that. After she said that, Mitsu chuckled. Yes, Mitsu chuckled, and even let off a smile. He knew he had impressed this girl, and was surprised that he hadnt made a fool of himself doing it. He was relaxing, and felt it was because of this girl. He liked the feeling.
"Ah yes. The knife..." Mitsu held the knife up to the moonlight.
"...It's made out of bone, my humerus to be exact. You see, I was born being able to manipulate my bones. I still can't do much, but I'm improving...You never answered my questions from before. I'd at least like to know if you'll stay."
Mitsu smiled again as he returned to peeling the rest of his apple. He intentionally gave her the sweeter and juicier apple of the two, to show his admiration of her. But he knew she would probably not even notice, which seemed a sad fact in Mitsu'd mind.
Back to top Go down
Aoi

Aoi

PostSubject: Re: An accidental yet pleasant meeting: The lost girl and the stargazer! [Mitsu and Aoi, private]   An accidental yet pleasant meeting: The lost girl and the stargazer! [Mitsu and Aoi, private] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 11:26 pm

She listened intently as he explained it to her. It was amazing, Aoi had never seen anything like it. Looking at the apple in her hand, she took a tentative bite.

"...You never answered my questions from before. I'd at least like to know if you'll stay."

Aoi was sure that the blush that was on her face before now had a permenat place. She swallowed the bite of her apple and looked between her bangs at Mitsuhide. His smooth and cool eyes looked back at her. She smiled alittle and spoke quietly.

" Ah... Sure... I don't have anywhere to go..." She paused. " I'd love to stay for a while.. " She smiled at him and rolled the apple between her fingers.

The more she sat here with him, the more she felt . . . relaxed. She liked it.
Back to top Go down
sly448
Genin
Genin
sly448

PostSubject: Re: An accidental yet pleasant meeting: The lost girl and the stargazer! [Mitsu and Aoi, private]   An accidental yet pleasant meeting: The lost girl and the stargazer! [Mitsu and Aoi, private] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 11:40 pm

" Ah... Sure... I don't have anywhere to go... I'd love to stay for a while.. "
That was just what Mitsu had wanted to hear. He watched her as she took a bite out of her apple. He didn't seem to notice an expression on her face of any kind involving the apple's taste or anything like that. Mitsu stared into Aoi's eyes, he almost lost himself in them, they were so beautiful in the moonlight.
"You're eyes are so...beautiful Aoi, I could lose myself in them... He blushed.
He did not intend on saying that directly to her, at least not so suddenly or so soon. But he couldn't help it, he was lost in her eyes and it took him too long to return to where he was to look embarrassed about it.
He looked over her smooth body again and smiled once he reached those beautiful blue eyes again. His hand had accidentally fallen upon her's and he didn't notice. He was relaxed and hadn't felt like this for years. He took a bite out of his apple and almost lost himself in her eyes again.
Back to top Go down
Aoi

Aoi

PostSubject: Re: An accidental yet pleasant meeting: The lost girl and the stargazer! [Mitsu and Aoi, private]   An accidental yet pleasant meeting: The lost girl and the stargazer! [Mitsu and Aoi, private] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 11:55 pm

"You're eyes are so...beautiful Aoi, I could lose myself in them... "

Aoi's face couldn't get redder at this. She noticed his hand ontop of her's.. But she didn't move it. She seemed to like it there..but she didn't know why. She just met him, but she already felt like she had known him forever.

She looked back at him, smiling alittle. He seemed like he was a quiet guy, not really one for sharing emotions. Mitsuhide must of really felt strongly about Aoi, to say something like that..

' Feel the same way you do? ' She thought quietly to herself. Her heart pounded in her chest as she opened her mouth to speak.

" Thank you.. Mitsuhide. Your very kind... " She said, watching him take another bite of his apple.

Aoi glanced back up, and looked at him, looking at her.
Back to top Go down
sly448
Genin
Genin
sly448

PostSubject: Re: An accidental yet pleasant meeting: The lost girl and the stargazer! [Mitsu and Aoi, private]   An accidental yet pleasant meeting: The lost girl and the stargazer! [Mitsu and Aoi, private] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 12:09 am

Mitsu smiled, he was amazed that he was sharing such emotions with someone, and a complete stranger. He finally realized his hand was on hers, but she hadn't moved it, so neither did he. he had never been in any situation like this with a girl, and liked how well it was going. Then he heard her say that he was kind. For some reason, this had stuck him very deeply, very emotionally. He almost cried. He had never felt that kind of compassion before. He knew it was only a small compliment, and the intention was not nearly as deeply meant as he had received it. But he couldn't help but hear the words echo in his head, it was just the way she nervously said that he was kind. Mitsu regained calmness, and knew she would have noticed something in his eyes, as they were staring at each other the whole time.
"Thanks Aoi, you are quite beautiful. I don't usually share my emotions like this, but I just feel like I can with you. I don't know what, but there is something about you that I like... This is something I don't usually ask of others, but, would you like to stargaze with me?"
He smiled and hoped she would say yes...
Back to top Go down
Aoi

Aoi

PostSubject: Re: An accidental yet pleasant meeting: The lost girl and the stargazer! [Mitsu and Aoi, private]   An accidental yet pleasant meeting: The lost girl and the stargazer! [Mitsu and Aoi, private] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 12:26 am

"Thanks Aoi, you are quite beautiful. I don't usually share my emotions like this, but I just feel like I can with you. I don't know what, but there is something about you that I like... This is something I don't usually ask of others, but, would you like to stargaze with me?"

Aoi thought her heart would explode when he said that. It was beating in her chest and she couldn't control it. Trying to keep her calmness, she moved alittle closer to him, keeping their hands...still together.

" I'd love to stargaze... It seems like...It'd be fun " She said, keeping her voice steady and slow. She didn't know why, but she wanted to know more about Mitsuhide. Wanted to know his likes and dislikes. He seemed like a nice and sweet guy.

Smiling at him, she looked up to the sky, gazing at the stars momentarily before looking back at him.

" Do you like to stargaze alot? " She asked quietly, looking at him.
Back to top Go down
sly448
Genin
Genin
sly448

PostSubject: Re: An accidental yet pleasant meeting: The lost girl and the stargazer! [Mitsu and Aoi, private]   An accidental yet pleasant meeting: The lost girl and the stargazer! [Mitsu and Aoi, private] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 12:39 am

Mitsu blushed a little when she moved closer, and she didn't move her hand from his. That was a very good sign, and Mitsu smiled at this.
"Yes, I do stargaze a lot. It's my favorite thing to do, when I have the time. I find it peaceful and I enjoy the quiet. It really helps me relax and gather my thoughts...What do you like to do to relax?
Mitsu layed down and put his arm around her when she layed down. He took another bite from his apple, and he could tell she was nervous. He could hear her heart pounding, but only slightly. He started to put his hand around hers, his underneath and his thumb circling around the top of her soft and smooth hand. He looked up to the stars and looked at a constellation. He knew what it was, and what it supposedly stood for. He looked over at Aoi and smiled as she looked in wonder at the night sky, her eyes glistening from the moonlight.

Mitsu glanced over to the side, sighting movement at the last moment before whatever it was had escaped his gaze. He knew what it might be, and he prepared himself by gripping his bone knife in his free hand, but keeping it out of sight of Aoi, as Mitsu did not want her to worry. Mitsu knew he would be able to handle it if, what he expected it was, came by. He returned his line of sight back to the girl next to him and smiled as if nothing was wrong.
Back to top Go down
Aoi

Aoi

PostSubject: Re: An accidental yet pleasant meeting: The lost girl and the stargazer! [Mitsu and Aoi, private]   An accidental yet pleasant meeting: The lost girl and the stargazer! [Mitsu and Aoi, private] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 7:27 pm

"Yes, I do stargaze a lot. It's my favorite thing to do, when I have the time. I find it peaceful and I enjoy the quiet. It really helps me relax and gather my thoughts...What do you like to do to relax?

As Mitsuhide layed down, Aoi followed. When he put his arm around her and held her hand, Aoi tried not to faint. Her heart beat against her chest wildly and she swallowed the nervousness from her throat.

Deciding it was best to just look up and answer him, she turned her eyes upward.

" Ahh.. I like to take walks. Just wonder around and try to get away from everything. Sometimes I don't even know where I'm going..It's not very safe though. " Aoi paused and glanced at him, smiling. " I sometimes get lost.. "

She wondered off, shifting her gaze to the sky. Aoi giggled alittle at the thought... She had met Mitsuhide from getting lost. How ironic and somehow..

Comforting.

Aoi smiled, and with her heart still beating wildly, she leaned into Mitsuhide's body. As he rubbed the top of her hand, Aoi felt relaxed and completely safe.
Back to top Go down
sly448
Genin
Genin
sly448

PostSubject: Re: An accidental yet pleasant meeting: The lost girl and the stargazer! [Mitsu and Aoi, private]   An accidental yet pleasant meeting: The lost girl and the stargazer! [Mitsu and Aoi, private] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 11:14 pm

Mitsuhide almost panicked when Aoi leaned into his body but managed to keep his cool.
" Ahh.. I like to take walks. Just wonder around and try to get away from everything. Sometimes I don't even know where I'm going..It's not very safe though. I sometimes get lost... "
Mitsu noticed her look and smile at him, and he smiled back.
"I see, I like to take walks sometimes too. If its the middle of the day and I get the urge to stargaze, I'll take a walk if I can. And getting lost seems like it can be a problem sometimes. If you want, I can take you back to wherever you need to go once you feel like leaving, it wont be any trouble at all. I think it was more than coincidental that we met though." Mitsu pause shortly and the pointed in a certain direction to the constellation he noted earlier. "I'd tell you the name, but its been so long I've forgotten myself. But I do know what it means. As you can see they are two serpents, intertwined. I can understand if its hard to make out the details, it took me some time to figure it out myself. Anyway, it's meaning is of fateful relationships. Meaning, some meetings, like ours for example, possibly were not of mere coincidence, but of fate. Now, it stands for relationship, but not direct true love. While true love remains a possibility, it is not always true. But in our case, I'd like to think it is true love...or at least something close to it..."
Back to top Go down
Aoi

Aoi

PostSubject: Re: An accidental yet pleasant meeting: The lost girl and the stargazer! [Mitsu and Aoi, private]   An accidental yet pleasant meeting: The lost girl and the stargazer! [Mitsu and Aoi, private] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 7:05 pm

As Mitsuhide talked about the stars, Aoi looked to where he was pointing. The stars, shining in the dark sky glistened. Everything seemed abit more clear to Aoi. She was fasinated by the meaning of the serpents intertwined. Fate, he said..

Was it fate that they had met here? Was it the beginning of true love? Aoi didn't know for sure, just knowing that she felt a connection with Mitsuhide..She wanted to know more about him and what were his likes and dislikes. What were his favorite things? Besides stargazing that is.

Aoi took another look at Mitsu. His eyes glowed. Aoi smiled at him. He was handsome, to say the least. Sweet, too.

As she thought this, her face reddened at the thought. Why was she crushing on this guy so much? She had only just met him...But it felt like she had known him forever.

" That's..really fasinating, Mitsu.. You know alot about the stars. " She turned her head, resting it on his shoulder in a bold move. " That constellation is beautiful in the sky... "

She trailed off, once again shifting her eyes to the boy beside her.
Back to top Go down
sly448
Genin
Genin
sly448

PostSubject: Re: An accidental yet pleasant meeting: The lost girl and the stargazer! [Mitsu and Aoi, private]   An accidental yet pleasant meeting: The lost girl and the stargazer! [Mitsu and Aoi, private] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 11:56 pm

Mitsu laughed a little and kept smiling.
"I guess I do know a fair amount about them. It seems fitting that I should too... Mitsu stopped talking when he noticed that Aoi had leaned her head upon his shoulder. Mitsu turned a little red and thoughts crossed his mind. He had to make a choice. One was slightly bold, the other could end up turning into something he didn't want. So, he chose the slightly bold one and leaned his head on hers.
This girl is great! Things are going so well! What I was saying about those stars was mainly to romance her, but I'm believing in them more and more...
Suddenly, Mitsu caught the sound of the lurking being again this time much closer. Mitsu knew what was comeing, and knew what he had to do. Maybe it will put on a show for Aoi? He didnt know for sure.
"Umm, I know this is odd, but I need to do something. Just stay here."
Mitsu stood up and faced a pair of gleaming eyes at the edge of the forest clearing, its form hidden behind the trees. Mitsu stood ready, his bone knife from before in his left hand, which he now had raised and ready. He held the remains of his apple in his right hand, which remained behind his back. Mitsu took two steps forward, to make sure Aoi wasn't caught in the fray that might commence. The form started to step out from the line of trees, first being a paw. Then, the rest of the animal appeared, a wolf in fact. The wolf looked no different than any other wolf, save for the perfectly straight split in his ear. The wolf was taking steps forward, but keeping its distance from Mitsu. Then suddenly, it dashed forward, headed straight at Mitsu, full speed. Mitsu expected something like this and prepared himself. The wolf jumped and tackled Mitsu attempting to bite his throat. Mitsu let himself be tackled and fell to his back. He then pushed the wolf's head aside and neared his knife to the wolf's neck. Surprisingly, he did not finish the strike, just merely left the blade touching the throat of the wolf.
Mitsu then lowered the knife and the wolf then proceeded to...lick Mitsu's face. Mitsu then started chuckling and rolled over, petting the wolf as if it were a harmless dog. Mitsu then sat up and so did the wolf.
"Sorry buddy, nice try though. Maybe next time. Mitsu spoke to the wolf.
He gave the wolf the remainder of the apple and motioned for it to leave. The wolf licked Mitsu's face once more and picked up the apple and left.
Mitsu turned and realized the person behind him was still there, and that it was Aoi. He turned to face her and he saw her face, a face of confusion and fear of what just happened.
"I suppose I should explain. You see, since I tend to stargaze often, I meet a few wild animals. That wolf was one of the first, and was actually a vicious one. He hunts alone, no pack...it kind of sad. The split in his ear was from our first encounter. It was in my self defense I might add. But I felt sorry for the thing and gave it some food I had with me at the time. We became friends, and when It left I looked to the stars and the first thing I saw, was the same constellation I just explained to you. I knew it's meaning then too and believe it meaning and have since then. He 'attacked' me this time intentionally. Sometimes he likes to test the position of who is dominant. I've not lost yet. There have been close calls, but I always have come out the victor. Sorry I didn't tell you when I noticed him lurking about earlier when we first layed down. I didn't want to break the conversation we had going on. I still wish for us to resume what we were doing if you don't mind?"
Mitsu placed his hand on her's again and smiled awaiting her reply...
Back to top Go down
Aoi

Aoi

PostSubject: Re: An accidental yet pleasant meeting: The lost girl and the stargazer! [Mitsu and Aoi, private]   An accidental yet pleasant meeting: The lost girl and the stargazer! [Mitsu and Aoi, private] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 12:21 am

Aoi blushed as he laid his head on top of hers. She felt like she was floating on a cloud. It was so relaxing to be around him.

"Umm, I know this is odd, but I need to do something. Just stay here."

Aoi blinked, watching as he stood up away from her. She suddenly felt cold and alone, even with him right there. She also started to feel nervous. What did he need to do?

" Mitsu..Wha-AH! " Before she could finish her question, the large wolf jumped out of the woods. Aoi screamed out, quickly jumping to the base of a near by tree.

The wolf launched himself at Mitsu, and Aoi felt a jolt of fear flash through her spine. A wolf was attacking Mitsu, and Aoi was frozen. She knew Mitsu would be strong enough to take care of himself (right?) and that a wild wolf wouldn't hurt him. The wolf couldn't do that.. right?

Aoi swallowed a lump in her throat. She watched as Mitsu was slammed down by the wolf. Screaming out, she was about to jump up and help, when Mitsu got hold of the wolf, cornering it with the bone knife from before.

Aoi let out a breath she didn't know she was holding. Mitsu was safe.. For now.

She blinked in surprise as the wolf started licking Mitsu. And as Mitsu explained to her why this was occuring, Aoi couldn't help but be amazed. Mitsu had become...friends with a wild wolf? Aoi had never been one for dogs, but seeing Mitsu now with the wolf, petting it and giving it the rest of his apple, Aoi couldn't help but feel warm inside.

Needless to say, she was impressed. How many people could tame such a wolf?

Once again, Aoi blinked at Mitsu, watching him motion the wolf to leave. The wolf did leave, but Aoi couldn't help but feel abit.. anxious. What if the wolf came back, and this time, not as conforming to Mitsu? What if it came after her?

She looked to Mitsu as he turned to her. He smiled and started to explain.

"I suppose I should explain..." And as he explained, Aoi's fears suddenly left. Aoi felt like she could trust his word, and she did.

I still wish for us to resume what we were doing if you don't mind?" When he said this, Aoi resisted the urge to yell out at him and say NO, SHE DIDN'T MIND AT ALL.

But, that would of been weird, so Aoi simply grabbed his hand and smiled at him widely.

" I wouldn't mind at all. That was quite a show. I'm impressed..." She trailed off, giggling alittle, still smiling at him.
Back to top Go down
sly448
Genin
Genin
sly448

PostSubject: Re: An accidental yet pleasant meeting: The lost girl and the stargazer! [Mitsu and Aoi, private]   An accidental yet pleasant meeting: The lost girl and the stargazer! [Mitsu and Aoi, private] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 12:35 am

Mitsu smiled.
Thanks my wolf friend, you've gotten me in a near perfect moment now. I'll be sure to bring plenty of food tomorrow night for you.
Everything started to go perfectly from then on. Mitsu felt a strong connection with Aoi, and wanted to know everything about her. He layed back down, but this time, on his side. As Aoi lay down next to him, they leaned their heads into each other slightly. Mitsu moved his free arm over to Aoi's and grabbed her and again. He moved a little closer and he smiled. He took a slow deep breath and let it out. He started to look back into those beautiful eyes of hers.
"I'm really glad you got lost tonight. I'm glad I met you, talked to you, everything. This has been one of the best nights I've had in my entire life. Thank you Aoi."
Mitsu moved forward and kissed Aoi's cheek gently, the same way he kissed her hand, when they first became acquainted.
Back to top Go down
Aoi

Aoi

PostSubject: Re: An accidental yet pleasant meeting: The lost girl and the stargazer! [Mitsu and Aoi, private]   An accidental yet pleasant meeting: The lost girl and the stargazer! [Mitsu and Aoi, private] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 12:55 am

Aoi blushed wildly as she lay down with Mitsuhide. She smiled as she leaned her head in with his, and tightened her grip in his hands. His hands where bigger than hers, rougher and more solid. Her small, soft hands where engulfed in his, and her fingers felt warm against his hands.

She smiled at Mitsuhide, keeping her smile on her face, watching him as he smiled back.

"I'm really glad you got lost tonight. I'm glad I met you, talked to you, everything. This has been one of the best nights I've had in my entire life. Thank you Aoi."

Aoi's heart fluttered at his words. She smiled again at him, looking him straight into his face. She was about to reply back to him, when he leaned into her.

Her heart speed up and the blood rushed to her face. As he kissed her on the cheek, Aoi couldn't help but gasp.

Once again, he had kissed her and his lips felt soft and warm against her cool cheek. As he leaned away from her, she tried to keep her cool.

Aoi blinked, amazed at how she was feeling. This feeling of joy and happiness. She grinned at him again and looked at him in his bright eyes.

Just as he had, she leaned into him silently and pressed her lips against his cheek. Aoi silently thanked him for his kind words with this small kiss.
Back to top Go down
sly448
Genin
Genin
sly448

PostSubject: Re: An accidental yet pleasant meeting: The lost girl and the stargazer! [Mitsu and Aoi, private]   An accidental yet pleasant meeting: The lost girl and the stargazer! [Mitsu and Aoi, private] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 9:53 am

When Aoi kissed his cheek, Mitsu blushed wildly. He nearly flipped out, but maintained his cool. But there was one thing wrong: Mitsu's face was frozen for some time. He had never kissed a girl, nor even been kissed by one, not even on the cheek. Her lips were soft, and her kiss was gentle. The feeling seemed to remain on his cheek, as if he were still fully processing it.

Mitsu finally regained control and smiled. Mitsu just stared into Aoi's eyes and finally moved even closer and gave her a hug. The hug lasted forever, well it seemed that way. He wouldn't let go unless she hugged back, which he was sure she would.
Back to top Go down
Aoi

Aoi

PostSubject: Re: An accidental yet pleasant meeting: The lost girl and the stargazer! [Mitsu and Aoi, private]   An accidental yet pleasant meeting: The lost girl and the stargazer! [Mitsu and Aoi, private] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 11:43 pm

Inside his arms, Aoi felt warm and happy. Slowly she wrapped her small arms around his body and layed her head on his shoulder. Tightening her hold on him, she smiled. His hair tickled her nose and she pressed her face into it.

Aoi didn't know why, but she felt so at home here, like she belonged there. Her body seemd to fit into his, like the last piece of the puzzle. It was puzzling really, to think about it, though. She had just met him, but Aoi just knew that Mitsu was someone special.
Back to top Go down
sly448
Genin
Genin
sly448

PostSubject: Re: An accidental yet pleasant meeting: The lost girl and the stargazer! [Mitsu and Aoi, private]   An accidental yet pleasant meeting: The lost girl and the stargazer! [Mitsu and Aoi, private] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 2:44 pm

As Mitsu held Aoi in his arms, he felt like he could keep her there forever. But then he remembered something Aoi said: she was only visiting Konoha, she was from Kumo. Two completely different villages, and Mitsu had barely ever left Konoha, and if he had, it wasn't for very long or very far away. He suddenly felt sad, knowing that this girl would only be here for a short time.

"Um, Aoi? Not that I don't enjoy this...but isn't it getting late? I could walk you home if you'd like, but if you want to stay a little longer, thats fine. But if you came here with some family, they may be getting worried about you soon."
Back to top Go down
Aoi

Aoi

PostSubject: Re: An accidental yet pleasant meeting: The lost girl and the stargazer! [Mitsu and Aoi, private]   An accidental yet pleasant meeting: The lost girl and the stargazer! [Mitsu and Aoi, private] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 2:54 pm

"Um, Aoi? Not that I don't enjoy this...but isn't it getting late? I could walk you home if you'd like, but if you want to stay a little longer, thats fine. But if you came here with some family, they may be getting worried about you soon."

He was right. It was getting late, and no doubt her parentals would be slightly worried about her whereabouts. She wasn't too worried though; Her parents knew that Aoi could take care of herself. Still though..

Aoi guessed it wasn't right to run off during a vacation..

Then it hit her. Vacation. She glanced to the boy beside her and nuzzled her face into his shoulder. Vacation meant she had to leave. Got back to Kumo. It'd be a long time before she got back to Konohagakure. It wasn't like she could travel back and forth to see Mitsu. Aoi sighed mentally.

" Yeah..I guess it is getting late. I should be getting back to our house..." She said in a low tone, trying to hide her sadness. Wheather she liked it or not, Aoi had to leave.
Back to top Go down
sly448
Genin
Genin
sly448

PostSubject: Re: An accidental yet pleasant meeting: The lost girl and the stargazer! [Mitsu and Aoi, private]   An accidental yet pleasant meeting: The lost girl and the stargazer! [Mitsu and Aoi, private] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 3:06 pm

Mitsu then stood up and offered his hand to help her up.
"Then allow me the pleasure of taking you home. I would want suck a beautiful girl such as you to get lost again."
Mitsu decided to make a bold move. As he pulled her up, he pulled her in close suddenly, wrapped his arms around her, his left hand on the back of Aoi's head, and he kissed her on the lips.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An accidental yet pleasant meeting: The lost girl and the stargazer! [Mitsu and Aoi, private]   An accidental yet pleasant meeting: The lost girl and the stargazer! [Mitsu and Aoi, private] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An accidental yet pleasant meeting: The lost girl and the stargazer! [Mitsu and Aoi, private]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next