Shinobi Armada
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat Box
if
Similar topics
staff
An accidental yet pleasant meeting: The lost girl and the stargazer! [Mitsu and Aoi, private] - Page 2 Shauntaystaffimgf
Happy New Year:

Year: 0638

Month: 1

Season: Winter
Your weekly weather report:
For the week of:
January 16th to January 22nd

Konoha: Snow Storm

Tea: Snow Storm

River: Snow Storm

Iwa:Snow

Taki: Snow

Wave: Snow

Suna: Windy

Kusa:Snow

Bird: Windy

Kiri: Snow Storm (40% visibility)

Oto:Snow

Ame:Hail

Kumo: Snow Storm

An accidental yet pleasant meeting: The lost girl and the stargazer! [Mitsu and Aoi, private]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Aoi

Aoi

An accidental yet pleasant meeting: The lost girl and the stargazer! [Mitsu and Aoi, private] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: An accidental yet pleasant meeting: The lost girl and the stargazer! [Mitsu and Aoi, private]   An accidental yet pleasant meeting: The lost girl and the stargazer! [Mitsu and Aoi, private] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 3:11 pm

"Then allow me the pleasure of taking you home. I would want suck a beautiful girl such as you to get lost again."

Mitsu stood up as he said this, offering his hand. Aoi grabbed it, starting to pull herself up. As she bent her knees to be pulled up, she opened her mouth to say something in reply when suddenly she was pulled into his chest.

His long arms encircled her, holding her close and his hand rested on the back of her head, soild and firm. His lips crashed onto Aoi's, and she couldn't help but gasp.

Closing her eyes, she got over the inital shock and pressed her lips back onto his, slowly and timidly.
Back to top Go down
sly448
Genin
Genin
sly448

An accidental yet pleasant meeting: The lost girl and the stargazer! [Mitsu and Aoi, private] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: An accidental yet pleasant meeting: The lost girl and the stargazer! [Mitsu and Aoi, private]   An accidental yet pleasant meeting: The lost girl and the stargazer! [Mitsu and Aoi, private] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 1:30 pm

Mitsu's face grew red as she returned a kiss back to him. He let her go slowly and grabbed her hand again and began walking with her.
"So, like I asked, How long are you going to be staying here in Konoha? And tell me more about yourself if you would."
Mitsu walked with Aoi through the forest, hearing locusts and crickets and such all around. He then suddenly noticed his wolf companion walking next to him, walking with them. He placed his hand on his friend's head, petting him along the way as he awaited for Aoi to speak.
Back to top Go down
Aoi

Aoi

PostSubject: Re: An accidental yet pleasant meeting: The lost girl and the stargazer! [Mitsu and Aoi, private]   An accidental yet pleasant meeting: The lost girl and the stargazer! [Mitsu and Aoi, private] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 2:21 pm

Aoi, still in a daze from the kiss, grabbed his hand back, tighening her hand around his. Mitsu's hand was much larger than hers, inclosing her small fingers and palm into his. She glanced at him as he spoke. For some reason, his voice, low and toned, triggered her face to explode into a dark red.

She bit her lip, trying not to let her nevousness show. She couldn't help it. That kiss.. It had been her first kiss. Never had she been in a situation like that, with another person that she was so attracted to. Or vice versa. Aoi was still recovering. She wasn't sure how Mitsu was with it. She glanced at his handsome face, lit by the moonlight as he pet the wolf that had come out of no where.

He was so handsome, so smooth, and from what it seemed..much more mature. He was surly more experianced with this than her. Aoi was 15, yet had no past experiance with love or guys. She didn't know what to do in this situation, so she mentally decided to try and just keep her cool.

And, obviously, to do this, she needed to answer his question.

" Ah.. Actually, we still have a week left. We're leaving that morning...to try and make it home in a timely mannor. " She said, shifting her eyes to the ground, tightening her hand with his. Aoi didn't want to leave, but she knew it was the only choice. Atleast they had another week together..Maybe.

" As for getting to know me..." She paused. " What would you like to know? "
Back to top Go down
sly448
Genin
Genin
sly448

PostSubject: Re: An accidental yet pleasant meeting: The lost girl and the stargazer! [Mitsu and Aoi, private]   An accidental yet pleasant meeting: The lost girl and the stargazer! [Mitsu and Aoi, private] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 8:52 pm

" Ah.. Actually, we still have a week left. We're leaving that morning...to try and make it home in a timely mannor. "
A week. Mitsu had seven days to be with this girl. He figured he could make due with that. As they walked through the forest, the wolf eventually went into his own direction. Mitsu didn't notice, nor did he even care. He just held hands with Aoi and listened to her every word.
"Well, I don't know, everything? Just tell me about you. I don't care what it is, I just want to know."
Back to top Go down
Aoi

Aoi

PostSubject: Re: An accidental yet pleasant meeting: The lost girl and the stargazer! [Mitsu and Aoi, private]   An accidental yet pleasant meeting: The lost girl and the stargazer! [Mitsu and Aoi, private] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 9:40 pm

Aoi listened to him quietly and smiled to herself. Still holding onto his hand, she whisphered.

" Well... How about i start from the beginning. " She said, giggling softly.

" I'm from Kumogakure, of course. My mother is a civilian and my dad is a head medicnin at the hospital there. I, like my father, specialize in medical jutsu...My dream is to be a great medical ninja one day, working in and on the combat feild. " She paused before going on. " I'm currently a genin, awaiting for my team to meet up for the first time. I'm excited to see what my team will be like. "

This was true, she was awaiting for her team meeting to be apointed. Aoi couldn't wait.

" I like the color pink...Dispite my name. " She giggled again, then continued. Now.. tell me about you, Mitsu. "

As they walked along, Aoi turned her head, looking at him from between her bangs.
Back to top Go down
sly448
Genin
Genin
sly448

PostSubject: Re: An accidental yet pleasant meeting: The lost girl and the stargazer! [Mitsu and Aoi, private]   An accidental yet pleasant meeting: The lost girl and the stargazer! [Mitsu and Aoi, private] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 10:32 pm

"Well, I was born in the sand village. My parents died when i was young, but thanks to my kekkei genkai, I was able to survive well. I started training at the ninja academy when I was nine, but I was taken to Konoha by my aunt and uncle once word of my parent's deaths finally reached them. I finished my training and I'm also currently waiting to meet my team, well, my new member at least. One of my teammates has left, and we apparently have a new replacement, and I've yet to meet her. All I know is that its a girl, but I'm always excited to meet new people. I don't necessarily have a favorite color though."

Mitsu looked up at the clear night sky again as they left the forest finally. They were near the monument, and he thought he might show her it. He looked over at Aoi and caught her gaze and he started to lose himself again.

"Hey, we are near a town landmark. If you would like, may I show it to you?
Back to top Go down
Aoi

Aoi

PostSubject: Re: An accidental yet pleasant meeting: The lost girl and the stargazer! [Mitsu and Aoi, private]   An accidental yet pleasant meeting: The lost girl and the stargazer! [Mitsu and Aoi, private] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 9:16 pm

Aoi's eyes softened at the thought of Mitsu being an orphan.

How sad...' She thought quietly as they walked. Aoi glanced up, catching his gaze and she smiles softly.

"Hey, we are near a town landmark. If you would like, may I show it to you? "

Aoi blinking, thinking about it momentarily. Smiling, she nodded, keeping her gaze attached to his.

" I'd love to see it with you, Mitsu.." She said in a soft voice, quietly thinking over his situation. She couldn't get over the fact that she was so spoiled.

To have two loving parents, a home that she had belonged to her whole life...To not have it all just ripped away...and at a young age too.

" Your so strong Mitsu...to grow up all alone. " She whispered, shifting her gaze down abit. " I wish i was as strong as you.. "
Back to top Go down
sly448
Genin
Genin
sly448

PostSubject: Re: An accidental yet pleasant meeting: The lost girl and the stargazer! [Mitsu and Aoi, private]   An accidental yet pleasant meeting: The lost girl and the stargazer! [Mitsu and Aoi, private] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 10:05 pm

" Your so strong Mitsu...to grow up all alone. I wish i was as strong as you.. "

Mitsu watched her gaze shift, and he started to lead her towards the monument.

"Actually Aoi, It's harder than you think, and then, its not. Sure I've mourned over them, but, I just never felt an emotional attachment. But...people like me need to be strong. if we aren't then we will just remain living our lives in grief, which is a worthless one.

But it isnt my parents' deaths that hurt Aoi. it was my childhood. No one in the village had ever seen a kaguya, nor did they know what one was. I was thought as a monster, or as a freak. The children never played or even talked to me back at the sand village. I always guess that I was allowed into the ninja academy because I was an orphan. Not because of any other reason.

Thats what hurts. Thats why I'm usually so closed with my emotions, because I was made fun of any time i showed emotions. But when my aunt and uncle came to take me away, I never put up a fight, I was almost happy to leave. Things would have changed, but the damage was done, and I kept my emotions locked up, only expressing them while alone. But...never mind that. I....I'm just rambling on. Here, we are almost at the monument."

Back to top Go down
Aoi

Aoi

PostSubject: Re: An accidental yet pleasant meeting: The lost girl and the stargazer! [Mitsu and Aoi, private]   An accidental yet pleasant meeting: The lost girl and the stargazer! [Mitsu and Aoi, private] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 10:04 pm

As she listened to him, she quietly took it all in. It was hard to believe really. Aoi had only known Mitsu for a few short hours, but here he was saying that he never showed his emotions...

She had obviously seen alot of his emotions. Was he really as closed up as he said? Aoi guessed she shouldn't really assume things. Assuming always lead to trouble. She looked at him with glowing eyes as he came to the end of his monolouge.

How depressing, really; to know that your whole village didn't want; nor understand who you were. Aoi couldn't believe it. Mitsu was such a nice and sweet guy, and just because he was different, he was shuned by his village... A village is supposed to be like a family, holding and supporting each other. But...They just left Mitsu hanging.

Aoi frowned alittle, biting her bottom lip.

She spoke in a quiet voice.

" I'm so sorry, Mitsu.... " Aoi said, quietly. The more she thought about how hard and sad it must of been, her eyes started to get teary abit. Aoi ws feeling so overwhelmed at the thought. She didn't understand how anyone could be as cold to someone.

'Mitsu, he..He must of been so alone. ' She thought quietly, stoping on their path to the monument. As she held his hand tightly, she squeezed it, before grabbing him into a tight hug.
Back to top Go down
sly448
Genin
Genin
sly448

PostSubject: Re: An accidental yet pleasant meeting: The lost girl and the stargazer! [Mitsu and Aoi, private]   An accidental yet pleasant meeting: The lost girl and the stargazer! [Mitsu and Aoi, private] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 10:20 pm

" I'm so sorry, Mitsu.... "
Aoi stopped before clenching his hand and he stopped with her. She suddenly gave him a hug, and he noticed a tear running down her soft cheek. Mitsu felt...touched, felt like someone actually had concern about him. He hugged her back and put his head down on her shoulder and a tear or two ran down his face as well.
"Th.....thank you Aoi. *sniff* You've no idea how much this means to me...

Mitsu didn't know how long he would be standing there, and he didn't care. he felt like he belonged here, that there really was a point to exsisting. The point he was unsure of, but he just knew there was one. He just stood there with Aoi hugging eachother, sobbing on the inside, letting only a few tears fall.
Back to top Go down
Aoi

Aoi

PostSubject: Re: An accidental yet pleasant meeting: The lost girl and the stargazer! [Mitsu and Aoi, private]   An accidental yet pleasant meeting: The lost girl and the stargazer! [Mitsu and Aoi, private] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 10:28 pm

Aoi held him close as the tears started to roll. So over-taken by everthing, she just couldn't control them. She pressed herface into his shoulder, having to reach up on her toes because of his height over her.

She could feel his tears on her shoulder as he wrapped his arms around her. Even though they were thinking about such painful and horrid memories, Aoi couldn't help but feel warm inside. Like she had a reason to be here.

She thought back to the constellation he had showed her. About how some meetings weren't those of chance, but of fate. Was it fate that they had met this night? Fate that they were holding eachother like they had known each other forever, when in reality their relationship was less than a day old?

Maybe it was fate that Aoi got lost this night. Maybe it was fate she tripped over his star-gazing body. Maybe it wasn't anything but a chance. Or maybe it was apart of some complex plan that no-one would ever know or understand.

Who knew. All Aoi knew was that the tears kept coming, his arms where around her, and she had a strange feeling in her stomach that told her that everything was going to be all right.

"Th.....thank you Aoi. *sniff* You've no idea how much this means to me..."

She muffled a reply, face still buried in his shoulder.

" Your welcome...Mitsuhide-kun. "
Back to top Go down
sly448
Genin
Genin
sly448

PostSubject: Re: An accidental yet pleasant meeting: The lost girl and the stargazer! [Mitsu and Aoi, private]   An accidental yet pleasant meeting: The lost girl and the stargazer! [Mitsu and Aoi, private] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 10:38 pm

"...Mitsuhide-kun. "
Mitsu gathered his feelings and hugged he tight for a moment. He then wiped off his tears and stared into her eyes. He reached up and softly brushed off Aoi's tears for her. He lets her go but grasped her hand again and started to lead her to the clearing of the monument.
Back to top Go down
Aoi

Aoi

PostSubject: Re: An accidental yet pleasant meeting: The lost girl and the stargazer! [Mitsu and Aoi, private]   An accidental yet pleasant meeting: The lost girl and the stargazer! [Mitsu and Aoi, private] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 10:43 pm

As he let her go and wiped off her tears, Aoi smiled meekly and let him lead her off. She felt like he understood him more now, seeing his back infront of her.

He lead her to the clearing and Aoi kept the small smile on her face, keeping a firm hold onto his hand.

" Ah.. Mitsu.. " She said quietly, walking abit faster to come next to him. " Tell me about this monument.."

Aoi wanted to get his thoughts off his childhood and his memories. She wanted him to feel better. Wanted to know that she wanted to help him erase those memories.
Back to top Go down
sly448
Genin
Genin
sly448

PostSubject: Re: An accidental yet pleasant meeting: The lost girl and the stargazer! [Mitsu and Aoi, private]   An accidental yet pleasant meeting: The lost girl and the stargazer! [Mitsu and Aoi, private] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 10:54 pm

"Umm, well, this is the hokage monument. It is here to honor all of the ninjas that have died in service of the village, to truly honor their deaths for their sacrifices...at least, from what I know. I haven't read up on all of the town's history for awhile. This is one of the places that I like to go to when I want to think. Its tranquil and quiet here."

Mitsu guessed that she asked to try to keep his mind off his past, but he didn't mind thinking about it. He knew that it feels good to cry every once in awhile.
Back to top Go down
Aoi

Aoi

PostSubject: Re: An accidental yet pleasant meeting: The lost girl and the stargazer! [Mitsu and Aoi, private]   An accidental yet pleasant meeting: The lost girl and the stargazer! [Mitsu and Aoi, private] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 11:06 pm

" Ah...It's nice here.. " Aoi said, keeping her voice quiet. She looked at it, admiring the shape and form of it. She smiled at him and looked into his eyes.

It was so quiet and peacful here. You wouldn't think you'd be so close to a busy and fully active-shinobi-village. The clearing was quiet, minus the sounds of nature around them. Nocturnal bugs buzzed around them and wind shook the leaves in the trees. It was so nice here.
Back to top Go down
sly448
Genin
Genin
sly448

PostSubject: Re: An accidental yet pleasant meeting: The lost girl and the stargazer! [Mitsu and Aoi, private]   An accidental yet pleasant meeting: The lost girl and the stargazer! [Mitsu and Aoi, private] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 11:57 pm

Mitsu stood there and watched Aoi as she admired the place. It really was nice, and Mitsu did go here more often than he thought, once he started to think about it. The insects were buzzing, crickets chirping and whatnot. He suddenly got the perfect romantic idea for Aoi that he thought she would love. But for that to happen, Mitsu needed time, and Aoi would only be here in Konoha for another week. He thought about it and as long as the weather was fine, and he could find the right books and such, it would be possible.

"Shall we get going?" Mitsu then offered his hand to Aoi as he bowed and smiled. As she took his hand, they began walking. Before long, they were in the actual village, with buildings and such all over. Mitsu intentionally led them to a hill top that had a near perfect view of the village at night.

"Romantic, isn't it?" Mitsu asked as he smiled.
Back to top Go down
Aoi

Aoi

PostSubject: Re: An accidental yet pleasant meeting: The lost girl and the stargazer! [Mitsu and Aoi, private]   An accidental yet pleasant meeting: The lost girl and the stargazer! [Mitsu and Aoi, private] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 9:38 pm

"Shall we get going?" Mitsu then offered his hand to Aoi as he bowed and smiled. As she took his hand, they began walking. Before long, they were in the actual village, with buildings and such all over.

"Romantic, isn't it?" Mitsu asked as he smiled.

Aoi smiled at him, keeping her hand in his.

" It's beautiful. Thank you, Mitsu, for showing this to me. " She said, smiling.

She looked at her surroundings, admiring the view. The lights from the village twinkled in the late night, or rather early morning. As she watched it, she glanced over at Mitsu. One week wit him..

Aoi only hoped that it would be the longest week ever. She didn't want to leave him, not yet. They had only met. She wanted to know him more. Know everything about him, even though she had learned quite abit this night.

But you couldn't know someone in a couple of hours. You could, say the least, " get to know them " but you wouldn't know them. She wanted to get a deeper bond between her and Mitsu. Their connection.. Aoi couldn't let that go.

They had connected ever since they made eye contact. How could anyone say that they weren't close already. But Aoi wanted to be closer to him, closer than anyone else. And she only had a week to do it.
Back to top Go down
sly448
Genin
Genin
sly448

PostSubject: Re: An accidental yet pleasant meeting: The lost girl and the stargazer! [Mitsu and Aoi, private]   An accidental yet pleasant meeting: The lost girl and the stargazer! [Mitsu and Aoi, private] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 8:21 pm

" It's beautiful. Thank you, Mitsu, for showing this to me. "

Aoi said as she gazed over the village. It really was a great view for sure. Mitsu knew about the place, but never really attended the area at nightfall. He noted to himself to make this another thinking spot. Again, the thought of only having one week to spend with this girl crossed his mind. He knew that a week was inconceivably insignificant when compared to time itself, but he knew it would be perhaps the longest week he would experience thus far.

"Alright Aoi, its time to get you home. we've spent far to much time dillydallying around. But don't get me wrong, it was quite enjoyable. Let's go gorgeous girl."

Mitsu once again took her hand and led her off. It was not long until they were to where she was staying. It seemed like an average place. Mitsu would ask to come in with her, but it was far to late at night for that to happen. He also needed to get home soon. He wanted to get home so he could begin working on his idea he had gotten earlier. When they reached the front door, Mitsu stopped with Aoi and turned to face her, taking both of her hands with his own.

"Well Aoi, looks like this is it. I have some things to work on during the week, but we should be able to meet up at certain times. I've got an idea though, how about we meet where we met, the night before you have to go? I'll have a surprise or two for you by then. So, what do you say we make it a date?"

And with that, Mitsu stood there and awaited Aoi's response to his offer.
Back to top Go down
Aoi

Aoi

PostSubject: Re: An accidental yet pleasant meeting: The lost girl and the stargazer! [Mitsu and Aoi, private]   An accidental yet pleasant meeting: The lost girl and the stargazer! [Mitsu and Aoi, private] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 11:16 pm

She smiled and giggled lightly, looking down nervously at their hands clasped together. Her eyes sparkled with something, something warm and inviting. Aoi glanced up at him, looking at his excited eyes.

She smiled and said, " Sure.. I'd like that. "

Aoi squeezed his hands one last time before she let go. Nervously, she put them behind her back and looked to the side, face flushed. It was the first time a boy had actually asked her on a date- a real one. The warm fuzzy feeling in her body danced around in her stomach, and she shifted her weight.

" Thanks..."
Back to top Go down
sly448
Genin
Genin
sly448

PostSubject: Re: An accidental yet pleasant meeting: The lost girl and the stargazer! [Mitsu and Aoi, private]   An accidental yet pleasant meeting: The lost girl and the stargazer! [Mitsu and Aoi, private] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 5:31 pm

Mitsu smiled when she accepted. She placed his arms around her and he gently kissed her lips then and let her go. "I'll see you in a week Aoi-chan. We will meet here at 6:00 in the afternoon." Mitsu knew she wouldn't be able to turn him down. He then walked home with a smile across his face the whole time, and started working on the idea he had...

An entire week had passed, and 6:00 was approaching. Mitsu was walking with a set of colored roses, including red, yellow, blue, orange, pink, and even purple. Mitsu's plan was going to unfold tonight. The sun was about to set, meaning the stars would be out soon. Mitsu had been doing constant research and stargazing to make sure all of his information was right. He was ready for tonight. He walked up to The apartment her and her family were staying at, and knocked on the door. "Is Aoi here? I'm picking her up for our...date." Mitsu was slightly embarrassed to be saying that, but his face showed determination.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An accidental yet pleasant meeting: The lost girl and the stargazer! [Mitsu and Aoi, private]   An accidental yet pleasant meeting: The lost girl and the stargazer! [Mitsu and Aoi, private] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An accidental yet pleasant meeting: The lost girl and the stargazer! [Mitsu and Aoi, private]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2