Shinobi Armada
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat Box
if
Similar topics
staff
Back 'Home'  Shauntaystaffimgf
Happy New Year:

Year: 0638

Month: 1

Season: Winter
Your weekly weather report:
For the week of:
January 16th to January 22nd

Konoha: Snow Storm

Tea: Snow Storm

River: Snow Storm

Iwa:Snow

Taki: Snow

Wave: Snow

Suna: Windy

Kusa:Snow

Bird: Windy

Kiri: Snow Storm (40% visibility)

Oto:Snow

Ame:Hail

Kumo: Snow Storm

Back 'Home'

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Terakoishi

Terakoishi

Back 'Home'  Empty
PostSubject: Back 'Home'    Back 'Home'  I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 7:42 am

Tsume realized that someone was gently poking him, so he lazily opened his eyes and looked around. A man was standing next to him, it was this man, who was gently trying to wake boy up. It was a conductor, one with a chubby happy face, short, black, shining hair, his uniform was extremely orderly and clean, a perfect example of what a conductor should look like.

When he noticed that the boy woke up, a wide smile appeared on his face, he nodded and announced that the train has already stopped in it's last stop, Kumogakure border station. When he was sure that Tsume was awake, he wished good day and walked out of compartment where Tsume was sleeping. Boy hastily packed up his things, which, not surprisingly where lying all around his compartment, then standing on threshold one more time listed all the things he had with him, to make sure that he left nothing and rushed out.

He jumped out from the train and wasting no time, begun walking. He had an idea to stop and buy something to drink, so he turned to the nearest drink machine. He stopped next to one, put his hand into pocket and took out few coins. As he was reaching towards machine, a man speeding somewhere, like always, just pushed Tsume from his way and saying nothing, without apologizing, just gave boy an angry look, that was saying "Get out of my way, you garbage" and soon enough disappeared in the crowd. Boy suddenly felt extremely angry at whole world, he turned around and just walked away, he even forgot to buy himself a drink. Now as angry as ever he just ran out of the station. Once outside he stopped for a moment, looking into city in front of him and wondered for a moment or two is it better to have no home and just travel around the world or to live in a place like this...
Back to top Go down

Back 'Home'
Page 1 of 1