Shinobi Armada
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat Box
if
Similar topics
staff
Back home...what's wrong? ((Nasa)) Shauntaystaffimgf
Happy New Year:

Year: 0638

Month: 1

Season: Winter
Your weekly weather report:
For the week of:
January 16th to January 22nd

Konoha: Snow Storm

Tea: Snow Storm

River: Snow Storm

Iwa:Snow

Taki: Snow

Wave: Snow

Suna: Windy

Kusa:Snow

Bird: Windy

Kiri: Snow Storm (40% visibility)

Oto:Snow

Ame:Hail

Kumo: Snow Storm

Back home...what's wrong? ((Nasa))

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Clous
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Clous

Back home...what's wrong? ((Nasa)) Empty
PostSubject: Back home...what's wrong? ((Nasa))   Back home...what's wrong? ((Nasa)) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 7:26 pm

Clous sighed heavily as he closed in on the village. The entrance was close now and Clous had a report ready. But something felt odd. A subconscious kept trying to grip him and he couldn’t stop it. He shook his head trying to clear it but just like earlier his eyes were doing their own thing. “D-damn,” he muttered feeling a little dizzy.

What is this? He wondered as he moved through the checkpoint to report a mission complete. But all of this was slowly becoming a pain in the ass. He woulnd’t allow himself to be pulled away from reality by his eyes, at least not yet. It was business first. Aside from that there seemed to be a lot of tension in the air. Now what was that all about?

((Sorry it's so short, kinda rushing right now but I should be fine from here on out.))
Back to top Go down
http://z7.invisionfree,com/gundam_seed_crisis/index.php
Nasamea
Chuunin
Chuunin
Nasamea

PostSubject: Re: Back home...what's wrong? ((Nasa))   Back home...what's wrong? ((Nasa)) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 10:00 pm

“D-damn"

Sanzen turned her attention to Clous now while she held up her hand. There were apparently seals placed on everyone in the village for security measures. By checking these seals and inserting them when everyone leaves and returns, ANBU and the Gate guards could keep track of the civilians, ninja, and tourists. Mostly the ninja though. Once Sanzen was checked and allowed to enter, she put her glove back on while she walked up to Clous. He seemed to be a bit fidgety and the guards were beginning to watch him. Not wishing to alarm anyone she helped push him along until they were past the guards and into the actual village. Security seemed a bit tighter than usual but she figured it was probably because some may have not done as well last month. She never knew.

"Are you okay?" she asked, actually showing a bit of care towards him.

First she was trying to block his brains up and now she acted as though they were best buds. Truth was she was merely just trying to return the favor for him helping her. She may have tended to always want to fly solo, and was rather anti-social, but that didn't mean she didn't return favors. Especially to someone who aided her when she felt helpless. He could have easily lef her to die.

Now this didn't mean she was going to get all attached to him either. In her book they were imply comrades, not best friends or maybe even friends for that matter. At this time, she didn't need friends. The chances of them dying because of Kutsuu were rather high...

"You seem more frazzled than the security is. Am I missing something?"

She hated leaving the village. She always came back feeling lost and rather stupid.
Back to top Go down
Clous
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Clous

PostSubject: Re: Back home...what's wrong? ((Nasa))   Back home...what's wrong? ((Nasa)) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 10:36 pm

Clous panted holding his head. He didn’t even notice the seal placed on his hand at first. “I’m not sure. I can’t really tell but I see something. It’s just not clear enough but whatever it is the higher ups know. That same feeling is circulating all around.” He paused shaking his head as he stood up straight. There’s no need to worry about it. That being the case we’ll find out soon enough.

“Thanks, I’m alright now. Think I’ll go home and get some proper rest for the time being. Also tell that….other you that our fight’s going to be placed on hold for a while, besides it won’t get us anywhere at this point. With how tight everything is I can assume Konoha wants all of it’s shinobi at their peek. That means unscathed I guess.”

He rolled his shoulders a bit before walking ahead. “It’s been real, later.” He let his hands rest in his pockets as he walked home. What the hell is going on? I couldn’t tell what it was but those…That image, what was it? I couldn’t tell what it meant maybe war who knows. But something like that can have multiple meanings. I’ll worry about I later, but right now I need some sleep.
Back to top Go down
http://z7.invisionfree,com/gundam_seed_crisis/index.php
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Back home...what's wrong? ((Nasa))   Back home...what's wrong? ((Nasa)) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Back home...what's wrong? ((Nasa))
Page 1 of 1