Shinobi Armada
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat Box
if
Similar topics
staff
Kibou, Heiki (Konohagakure Jounin) Shauntaystaffimgf
Happy New Year:

Year: 0638

Month: 1

Season: Winter
Your weekly weather report:
For the week of:
January 16th to January 22nd

Konoha: Snow Storm

Tea: Snow Storm

River: Snow Storm

Iwa:Snow

Taki: Snow

Wave: Snow

Suna: Windy

Kusa:Snow

Bird: Windy

Kiri: Snow Storm (40% visibility)

Oto:Snow

Ame:Hail

Kumo: Snow Storm

Kibou, Heiki (Konohagakure Jounin)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Shikyo Riku
Admin
Shikyo Riku

Location : Wherever the wind tells me to go and spread freedom

Kibou, Heiki (Konohagakure Jounin) Empty
PostSubject: Kibou, Heiki (Konohagakure Jounin)   Kibou, Heiki (Konohagakure Jounin) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 5:25 am

Name: Kibou Heiki
Nickname/Alias: The Chaotic Flash

Age Appearance: 19-20

Appearance: At height, he stands at a good five feet ten inches in one half. The lean physique of his body can be surmounted of the past training Konoha truly had the offer. There is more to this than that but for now, we will remain here with this.

Heiki, of course of his nickname, has blonde spiked hair. It travels down to the back of his neck but it is the balance between short and long. It's long enough for him when he begins to sweat profusely or get his hair wet that his hair will drag down covering his eyes but it is not short enough for anyone to se his forehead. On his forhead is an x shaped scar that is off center from his left eye. It was placed there by an old accident he had as a young child, it still remains till this day.

He has sapphire color eyes, one that might compare it to the gem itself. Because of his consistant peaceful and harmonious attitude, there is a slight gleam in it. He appears to get light turning to a deep sky blue but there are other times where people have claimed to see his eyes as a midnight blue, almost reaching the color of black. His eyes do compliment the shape of his face. As a child, there was a distinct sense that Heiki would become a very handsome individual and he did become such. He wasn't necessarily fat (althouth there was a period of slight chunkiness at toddler age of five but it disappeared once he graduated the academy). The leanness of his body gives the cheekbones a definite narrow and cut appearance about his face.

When it comes to attire, he doesn't draw attention due to the fact tha the forest green jacket of the jounin vest are the standard color. He wears the dark blue pants with tape wrapped around his right leg. When he takes off the vest, what remains is the thin blue long sleeved shirt that is adjustable depending on the current condition. If it is hot, he can unzipped the top part of the sleeve, same goes with his pants which are adjustable according to weather. If parts of that shirt is not necessarily he'll remove the entire shirt altogether What is custom about his attire is the training weights that he wears. There are a few set whch are his gloves, his arms, there are some weights on his thighs, a set of weights around his calves, his boots and the jacket itself. Underneath the shirt is another set of weights that is wrapped around his abs. It's a first line of defense as wel. He increases them ever so often in only get a sleight edge in battle due to is speciality of taijutsu.

Spoiler:

Skill Level: S-rank
Ninja Rank: Jounin

Village: Konohagakure no sato
Birthplace: Konohagakure no Sato
Previous Village: N/A

Clan/Bloodline: N/A

Personality:
Spoiler:

Goals: One minute he wishes to kill everyone, the next minute, he wants to save the peoples life. His goals vary depending on his mood at the time. He doesn't have a goal in mind but he hasn't reach the point of nirvanna in which he can say "I want to obtain this" or "I want to become the strongest shinobi the world"

Alignment: He lies between Chaotic Good and Chaotic Neutral but nevertheless, he is chaotic

Canon Personality: N/A

Skill Specialty: Taijutsu, Ninjutsu, Fuuinjutsu
Dominant: Taijutsu
Recessive: Ninjutsu, Fuuinjutsu (The two will tie together)

Elemental Affinity:
Dominant: Wind
Recessive: Lightning

History:
Spoiler:

RP Sample:
Spoiler:

Special Characteristics:

Name: Superior Intellect
Type: Mental
Description: It is gifted from birth but this is the mastery over the SC "Intellect". They have a better foundation on how to figure out techniques, how to find weaknesses and find hidden strengths, strategizes battle plans. Essentially, this helps the user get a better advantage in battle. If this character is not A ranked or higher starting off, they will first have to have the SC "Intellect" before gaining Superior Intellect.
Open: yes

Name: Raw Speedster
Type: Physical
Description: This is the peak performance of the general 'speedster' that taijutsu and kenjutsu users can obtain. Considered the nirvanna, raw speedsters have a general understanding of how fast they need to run in either short, mid and long distance. The most devastating of speed is short distances (sprints essentailly). At this point doujutsus will have a slight problem in dealing with Raw speedsters (unless the doujutsu user is a Raw Speedster themselves). But generally they can easily be percieved that this person used some type of teleportation or time space technique. In usual cases, these people in this category have to be aware of the limitations of what their bodies can do. Without proper training 'like vigorous' they can ultimately hurt themselves. This trait can only be obtain if the user has a dominant in either Taijustu OR Kenjutsu. If they are not A-ranked or above, they must start with the normal speedster and work their way up to this level
Open:
yes

Name: Raw Vigorous
Description: This is the peak performance of the 'Vigorous' SC. In this, the body is able to handle the many stresses of the what the user is able to perform. Flexibility, strength, speed, dexterity are all enhance by this perk. Two peak things that are a positive in this SC is the reflexes of the body and surprising amount of stamina one builds. They almost appear as if they dont run out of energy and have some type of doujutsu to avoid attacks. This is only obtain through years of training and the person MUST have Taijutsu or Kenjutsu as a dominant trait. It is then that the body can handle body weights that doesn't restrict them. If they are B-ranked and lower then they can have vigorous along as the following prerequisites are followed

Name: Balance of Chakra
Type: Skill based
Description: These are shinobi who don thave huge amounts of chakra but dont necessarily have the absolute lowest or average. At this point, they either range between a four and a four in a half. In this balance, they are able to devise up things that rely much on chakra ) and have the same control as those who have the normal amount of chakra with chakra control. This is for B ranked skilled and up with above average chakra amounts and have either ninjust or, genjutsu as a speciality (either Dominant or Recessive)
Open:

Name: Master Taijutsu
Description: Through years of training, the user has obtain the full mastery over the skills in taijutsu that they have learned and can incorporate other potentially userful things that involve taijutsu (Like nintaijutsu or fuuinjutsu for Heiki). Users who have master taijutsu have actually devoloped strength among strength and can easily use their bodies as a deadly weapon. This can only be obtain if the user has Taijutsu as a dominant spec

Name: Fuuinjutsu expert
Type: Skill based
Description: Users can hold power in the art of seal making and seal usage of this spec. They are good in incorporating seals as a necessary way of making traps and weapons. People of this spec can either has this a dominant spec or a recessive spec

Summoning:
This skill gives the user the ability to be proficient with all types of summoning jutsu under one animal. They can summon the said animal and complete several types of jutsu with the summoned animal, or some times even summon body parts of the said animal. These people are able to control their summons very well, or are just friends with them, making control very easy. Characters like this are Jiraiya and Tsunade.

Public Profile
Name: Kibou Heiki
Appearance:
Spoiler:
Village: Konohagakure no Sato
Organization:
Info:

-Nicknamed the "Chaotic Flash"
-Feared as one of the five strongest in Konoha. he is considered their fastest
-A Flee on Sight call is made with his appearance

Last edited by Shikyo Riku on Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:54 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://shinobiarmada.rpg-board.net
Kiyoshi

Kiyoshi

PostSubject: Re: Kibou, Heiki (Konohagakure Jounin)   Kibou, Heiki (Konohagakure Jounin) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 6:17 pm

Dont you already have 3 characters? (Riku, Kaisen, and Yaguri)
Back to top Go down
Shikyo Riku
Admin
Shikyo Riku

Location : Wherever the wind tells me to go and spread freedom

PostSubject: Re: Kibou, Heiki (Konohagakure Jounin)   Kibou, Heiki (Konohagakure Jounin) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 7:43 pm

Yaguri follow along the lines of a NPC but because of the structure of how it was set up, I set up the character application rather than the NPC application. That being said, the Yaguri application shouldn't be in the Akatsuki forum of the approved character creation but indeed in the approved NPC for Riku. So, in short, my current number of characters are two.

Back to top Go down
https://shinobiarmada.rpg-board.net
lifeanddeath
Hokage
Hokage
lifeanddeath

PostSubject: Re: Kibou, Heiki (Konohagakure Jounin)   Kibou, Heiki (Konohagakure Jounin) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 12:22 pm

Approved unless said otherwise
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kibou, Heiki (Konohagakure Jounin)   Kibou, Heiki (Konohagakure Jounin) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kibou, Heiki (Konohagakure Jounin)
Page 1 of 1