Shinobi Armada
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat Box
if
Similar topics
staff
Heiki's Jutsu Shauntaystaffimgf
Happy New Year:

Year: 0638

Month: 1

Season: Winter
Your weekly weather report:
For the week of:
January 16th to January 22nd

Konoha: Snow Storm

Tea: Snow Storm

River: Snow Storm

Iwa:Snow

Taki: Snow

Wave: Snow

Suna: Windy

Kusa:Snow

Bird: Windy

Kiri: Snow Storm (40% visibility)

Oto:Snow

Ame:Hail

Kumo: Snow Storm

Heiki's Jutsu

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shikyo Riku
Admin
Shikyo Riku

Location : Wherever the wind tells me to go and spread freedom

Heiki's Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Heiki's Jutsu   Heiki's Jutsu I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 3:32 am

Konoha Limit Techniques

Spoiler:

Raiton Techniques

Spoiler:

Fuuton Ninjutsu

Spoiler:

Fuinjutsu

Spoiler:

Other Techniques

Spoiler:

Known Styles of Martial Arts

Spoiler:

Last edited by Shikyo Riku on Fri Aug 13, 2010 7:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://shinobiarmada.rpg-board.net
lifeanddeath
Hokage
Hokage
lifeanddeath

Heiki's Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heiki's Jutsu   Heiki's Jutsu I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 7:21 pm

Quote :

Name of Jutsu: Shocker Fist
Users: Heiki Kibou
Type of Jutsu:: nintaijutsu
Element Affinity: Lightning
Training Link: N/A
Description: A simple technique that combines the force of his punch that is enhanced with lightning chakra. There are a few handseals that are used and then Heiki will close his hands into a tight fist, their sparks will fly outward and he can release a devastating punch that can not only harm the person (if they are not wearing armor) but with a combination of a few things such as the chakra controlled punch plus speed can make this very devastating in the long run.

However, a normal shocker punch can still cause damage and possibly stun the opponent (Depending on the rank and if the person can take on damage. These are usually people who are also taijutsu uesrs and have an expert or mastery over the SC "Vigorous"). This technique can also by used through other points of the body, mainly the feet, knee and elbows. It's just alot stronger with the fist

How long would the opponent be stunned.

Quote :

Name of Jutsu: Toad Summons
Users: Minato Namikaze, Jiraiya, Naruto Uzumaki, Heiki Kibou
Type of Jutsu:: Yin Yang/Ninjutsu/Summoning
Element Affinity: N/A
Description: Under the long lineage, Konoha has a prominent and positive history with the Toad beings. They have aided Konoha during the many struggles of Konoha's wars espicially during the third shinobi war, the attack of Madara and the Kyuubi, Pein's Invasion, they have had such a role on Konoha that after the death of Jiraiya and the intitaion of Naruto, the scroll for other potenially powerful shinobi to use the toads summons yet again was given to Konoha.

After 160 years plus of waiting, the scroll has been stored away and Heiki sneakily placed his marked on the scroll. Now an official member of the toad summoners, he has to proof to the toads that he is able to summon them once again (See summoning for details)

Replace this with the normal summoning technique merely to avoid confusion.
Back to top Go down
lifeanddeath
Hokage
Hokage
lifeanddeath

Heiki's Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heiki's Jutsu   Heiki's Jutsu I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 8:02 pm

Approved unless said otherwise
Back to top Go down
Shikyo Riku
Admin
Shikyo Riku

Location : Wherever the wind tells me to go and spread freedom

Heiki's Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Heiki's jutsus-additional fuuinjutsu from weapons   Heiki's Jutsu I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 10:30 pm

Name of Jutsu: Barrier of Depression
Type of Jutsu:: Fuuinjutsu
Element Affinity: N/A
Description: When all five Kunai are placed at least ten meters apart from each, it creates a invisible barrier that is hidden from the eyes and sensors due to the fact that it does not conduct a type of chakra at first glance. Truly at first glance, the kunai itself has a kanji on the metal that says "Sorrow". When a person or a group of people enter into this field, the seal with light and the chakra will activate (Allowing sensors to see it]. the person will feel a sense of vertigo, nausea, possible hallucinations and a senes of impending doom. The moment they step out is when the effects wear off or if one were to knock out at least one of the kunai away from it's place

Name of Jutsu: Kunai Barrier Jutsu
Type of Jutsu:: Fuuinjutsu
Element Affinity: Yin-Yang
Description: Placed around either in some type of shape (Either a circle, a square, a triangle, it depends on how many Kunai Heiki throws out) A 360 degree barrier arises from the ground covering the user or any other person(s) in the barrier from physical and ninjutsu's up to B-rank. The shield will last for about two post but the major weakness of this is that nobody can get in or out (not even from underground), it shatters at A-rank ninjutsu

b]Name of Jutsu[/b]: Stomach of the Shinigami
Type of Jutsu:: Kinjutsu/Fuuinjutsu
Element Affinity:N/A
Description: Hence from the name, all kunai must be placed between a fifteen meter radius of each other, all around in a large circle (No other shape is it able to conduct as powerful as a circle). Within this, either Heiki himself or a clone will before the long handseal in order to activate the process.

The beginning process is the kunais will all change the kanji's to death and will begin to sink into the ground. The groun will begin to glow a purple and streaming out will it create a dome that is near impentrable, neither victim can escape nor can anyone help them out. The prison will then begin the quick process of giving them that sense of intense vertigo, powerful hallucinations and what not. The dome wil lthen begin to consume the oxygen rapidly and then it will begin to crush the opponent until the victim is dead.

Weaknesses
-The entire activation process takes two post to place the Kunai all around.
-The long seals must take three post before it is either complete and even then, someone can disrupt the user or kill off the clone in order to sotp this from happening.
-If the process is complete, the victim has one post in order to escape, by then the seal will not activate and will stop and cannot be reused again for four days. This is risky for Heiki as it can consume much of his chakra and it's a one time thing. This type of jutsu is a type of collaboration jutsu that can be used against powerful opponents as long as Heiki has a second person along with him to keep the opponent distracted
Back to top Go down
https://shinobiarmada.rpg-board.net
lifeanddeath
Hokage
Hokage
lifeanddeath

Heiki's Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heiki's Jutsu   Heiki's Jutsu I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 11:01 pm

approved unless said otherwise.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Heiki's Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heiki's Jutsu   Heiki's Jutsu I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heiki's Jutsu
Page 1 of 1