Shinobi Armada
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat Box
if
Similar topics
staff
Finding the lost Heirloom (Sasori's first mission) Shauntaystaffimgf
Happy New Year:

Year: 0638

Month: 1

Season: Winter
Your weekly weather report:
For the week of:
January 16th to January 22nd

Konoha: Snow Storm

Tea: Snow Storm

River: Snow Storm

Iwa:Snow

Taki: Snow

Wave: Snow

Suna: Windy

Kusa:Snow

Bird: Windy

Kiri: Snow Storm (40% visibility)

Oto:Snow

Ame:Hail

Kumo: Snow Storm

Finding the lost Heirloom (Sasori's first mission)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sasori Kage Kazumi
Genin
Genin
Sasori Kage Kazumi

Finding the lost Heirloom (Sasori's first mission) Empty
PostSubject: Finding the lost Heirloom (Sasori's first mission)   Finding the lost Heirloom (Sasori's first mission) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 4:30 am

Sasori was standing at a lamp post watching the crowed of people before him he was waiting. He knew what and who he was looking for and he only had a short period of time to complete his first mission. He crossed his arms and pretended not to be watching as a man who fitted the description walked past. The suspect turned the corner and Sasori was on the move. Quickly jumping onto the roof he fallowed the man keeping hidden.

All of a sudden the man stopped and looked behind him then turned and pulled something out of his dirty tunic. Sasori stopped and stooped low he looked and noticed something shiny and gold in the thief's hand. So he still had it on him Sasori had a plan to get that Heirloom. The thief placed the necklace back in his tunic and kept walking.

Meanwhile Sasori moved on ahead and placed his jar and sword by a chimney and jumped down in the side street. He had only seconds to find a dirty robe with luck he found one in the dumpster he wrapped himself with it covering every thing but his mouth and chin. Sasori walked in the direction he thought the thief would be and noticed him walking towards him. Sasori stood by a side street and waited for the thief to get closer.

When the thief was with in ear shot Sasori spoke like an old man " hay come here i hear you have something valuable may i see it"? The thief nodded and followed Sasori in to the side street. "So how much you looking to spend i only have one valuable and it nearly cost me every thing" said the thief. Sasori just smiled and spoke "oh i have enough show me what you have my friend" he added that last part to fool the thief.

The thief pulled out the necklace and showed it to Sasori at the same time Sasori grabbed the man by the neck and smacked his head into the wall knocking him out. Sasori bent down to grab the necklace he placed it in a pouch he now had to place it back in the clients house with out being seen. Sasori climbed up and grabbed his gear he left behind the chimney before headed to his next location.

Sasori was now running across the rooftops he wanted to get there half way by rooftop. "I gotta hurry time is running out" he thought to himself. He jump down into the street he was nearly there but he was going to go a different way. Sasori started to walk down the street he was blending in with the crowed. He double cheecked to see if any one was watching before he dipped down a side street.

The street was empty a stray cat jump on top of a garbage can Sasori was creeping along now. Sticking to the shadows in the ally Sasori came upon the back gate to the house. Kneeling in the bushes he performed the hand signal for the third eye jutsu. With the eye Sasori scanned the back yard to see if any one was there and so he could make a route into the house. Talking to him self in a whisper he said "only two family members and some trees to use as cover".

Still kneeling in the bushes Sasori came up with a plan he picked up a few pebbles and tossed one over head. The noise caused the two people to go to the side of the house to check it out giving Sasori enough time to get half way to the window he was going to enter. Only one of the family members came back to the backyard then he went inside through the back door.

Sasori ran for the window as quick as he could and opened it easily. He climbed through he was now in the steady of the house. He reached into the pouch and took the necklace out and placed it on the desk. Turning around he jumped out the window and hide behind the nearest tree for safe measure. Double checking to see if the area was clear he left the yard and walked away as if nothing happened. Speaking out loud "that was close" he walked back to his little home with a smile on his face.
Back to top Go down

Finding the lost Heirloom (Sasori's first mission)
Page 1 of 1